• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,461 posts
  • LocationWillow Tree, NSW

Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:51 PM

View PostFonzie260, on 02 March 2015 - 02:19 PM, said:

I will say this......

IT'S ALL FREE!!!!!!!!! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!

Should every thing be given away free? Just play the game and win. I got my adder and then some..... I didn't grind it out I just played the game the way they wanted me to. Take a break from the game if you can't see that it's all FREE.

So you can't that the quality of the free stuff has been downgraded from past events and the amount of time required has gone up dramatically?

that's a 2 prong change to events and imo for the worse.

The average player who would fine the Adder useful or use it wouldn't have earned it and to people like you it just another mech to sell for c-bills.

whats an Adder Prime worth to sell? 3 mill tops?

when u compare that to the event with 3,4,5 million for 10,20,30 pts, this is a big difference.

When u say free stuff who do u know uses a cool shot 6 over a cool shot 9 anyway?

Free stuff might be free but it still doesn't mean it's not junk

#42 Ace Selin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,534 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:54 PM

View PostBhael Fire, on 02 March 2015 - 11:33 AM, said:

The only challenges I like are the ones with random prizes; it appeals to the gambler in me.

It would be nice to have more challenges like the Halloween event. Ideally, I'd like it to be set up where the better the score you get, the better your chances of getting something really good (like engines or something).

I like this idea and those events you mentioned.

As for this event, i had no issues with it at all. I played as much as i wanted and no more. Didnt earn the 80 points, but that didnt bother me as what i did earn was a freebie anyway.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users