Most Wanted Features!

1522 replies to this topic

#1261 Rexarius

Rookie

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 07:07 PM

I would like to see the TOURNAMENT SUPPORTER PACK be OFFERED EVERY YEAR and last a FULL YEAR when the next years pack is offered to purchase.

#1262 Daviar777

Rookie

• The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 12:37 PM

I'd like to suggest some ideas for improvements I think it would be nice to have:

1) For store/sales, and possibly for load out screen also, have a "Load out" tonnage that indicated how much weight is dedicated to weapons, heat sinks, and gear, but exclude default engine and armor.
Load out tonnage =tonnage-(Internal structure tonnage+default engine tonnage+default Armor tonnage+non-removable equipment) or
Load out tonnage =tonnage-(internal structure tonnage+current engine tonnage+current armor tonnage+non-removable equipment)

2) On the Load out screen, have a "strip all" option that doesn't include engines.

3) For events, when an objective is completed or the reward redeemed, could it automatically move to the bottom of the list so it's easier to tell what still needs to be done? This would be good for both the webpage and inside the games special events browser.

4) Could item number 3 also be done for the gift bag events? New gift bags at the top, redeemed go to the bottom? The scrolling can be a pain, especially since each "refresh" of the page sends you all the way to the top.

#1263 Jaime-Wolf

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 10:15 PM

Please add a plus one heat threshhold for annihilator 1a Autocannon 10.

#1264 Hatchnet

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 01:30 PM

Please for the love of god balance the clan and inner sphere mechs. Ever notice that clan very seldom wins any of the scouting FW and really struggles with the actual invasion parts of the game. Clan mechs are supposed to run cooler, have longer ranges, better damage and more armor. It's not only in the lore but in the actual rules to. I understand providing balance for QP but if you want to balance FW just drop a company vs a binary to get balance. Also where's my clan rotary AC or even my HAG's? How about some love for your clan players for a change?

#1265 Mechaholics Anonymous

• PipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 50 posts
  • LocationMechsico, Amechrica, JahMecha, Mechssachusetts, New BrunsMech, Mechxas, Mechtropolis, A..MARIKa

Posted 26 April 2019 - 08:28 AM

Can we get a snow covered Terra Therma map? I don’t mind the regular version and like the terrain features, just think it might get more play time with some snow as everyone thinks the normal version is too hot. Which I don’t think it is, a good pilot can adapt to any terrain and ambient heat. Thanks

#1266 Dr34dn0ugh7

• Pip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 02:15 PM

I would give up some cherished bits of my anatomy for a ppc that only takes one critical slot. Make it weigh 10 tons and do only 3 dmg, I don't care, I just want a projectile weapon that I can put in my Hunchback's head.

Micro PPC

Think about it

Edited by Dr34dn0ugh7, 30 April 2019 - 02:18 PM.

#1267 CheechnChong

Rookie

• The Aggressor
  • The Aggressor
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 03:48 PM

I'd like to see the other maps that are available in testing grounds rotated into the Quick Play maps. Also, the ability to override your tier rating to play up from your current tier level.

#1268 Buster Machine 0

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Bronze Champ
  • CS 2021 Bronze Champ
  • 224 posts
  • LocationRepping TharHes Industries on a laptop

Posted 16 May 2019 - 01:46 PM

1. Light / Medium mech backfill mechanic for QP games.
  • Non-responsive mechs with 99% health or above auto-eject after 2 - 3 minutes of inactivity and are replaced by a light/medium mech player in the queue.
  • Replacement mechs arrive via orbital drop pod visible to the entire map which lands within 30 meters of where the non-responsive mech ejected.
  • Volunteering for backfill can be disabled by players via a checkbox in the option menu. The option is enabled by default.
2. Inverse kinematics, this was promised by PGI years ago and a staple of the Mechwarrior franchise. It was also the reason why I didn't play MWO when it first came out because it ruined the immersion for me.

3. A button for exterior floodlights. Would be a great signaling tool for pre-engagement shenanigans.
  • Needs a cooldown to prevent griefing / exploiting.
4. Mechs with a bias for left side mounted weaponry to counter the preference for counter clockwise nascar.

#1269 Dauntless Blint

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 408 posts
  • LocationPlaying other games.

Posted 17 May 2019 - 02:25 AM

Procedural generated maps. Please. It breaks my brain trying to be interested in the same maps for years upon years. It's also infinite content once invested in and easily updated and expanded.
I can see 2 mech packs I want to drop money on, but can't bring myself to do it over map fatigue.
I would rather support this title over the new one. Have a nice day.

#1270 B L O O D W I T C H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 05:59 AM

map creation tools + half annual contest winner

#1271 bilagaana

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 06:37 AM

I'm sure it's been requested countless times before, but I add my vote for : Hitbox overlay in the Mechlab.

Similar to Tamerlin's extremely well done reference at https://mwomercs.com...x-localization/

#1272 Ruediger Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 512 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:38 AM

A while ago PGI "optimized" the loading of the game. 2 patches later the start of MWO has increased dramatically again. What happened? Did you forget about the optimization in the patch? It has been month now, i have the feeling the loading time increases with every patch. Either decrease the time again or get rid of the 2 minute penalty for rejoining a game. Your choice.

#1273 Martin

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 9 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 21 May 2019 - 01:51 PM

Please reverse engineer, upgrade and deploy with new technology a resurrected EGA MPBT 3025 faction play system and economy!

#1274 Snikit Tseng

Rookie

• The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 05:08 AM

map creation toolkit and a space to post created maps for testing.
if we create them and submit them for PGI to test. you get to keep players that leave from map fatigue, we get some kind of wider variation.

I'd like to see a change to the loyalist rewards system (both IS and Clan), so we dont keep loosing players to the merc faction. it could be as small as a 5% C-bill reward bonus.

#1275 CoffinFodder86

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 06:57 PM

The only Feature I would like from this company is a very simple one and can be put under this title below:

EVERY TIME YOU UPDATE THIS GAME:

I am sick an tired of having to figure out you next gen UI for faction play every time I want to play it.
The BIGGEST GRIPE I have with PGI is when I see that I ONCE AGAIN have to reselect which house I play as.

In my case it is House Steiner. I have played your game long enough to expect from you that this should not be something I would have to consistently re-apply to.

WHAT I WANT IS TO NOT HAVE TO DO THIS EVERY TIME YOU HAVE A MAJOR UPDATE YOU GOD DAMN MORONS!

I would like to find myself still under the house or faction I selected. 5 Years. 5 long years and you still can't get your **** together.

Now if you excuse me I now need to go figure out how the 21st MAY UI for faction play works.

SO to end this feedback IDEAS for you to implement.

> Give us the option of STAYING with our factions!!!

For ***** sake it should not be this hard to think of this option.

#1276 Capital Punishment

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 04:50 AM

I dont know if this has been suggested before and to be honest, I'm not going to trawl through 60+ pages of suggestions to see if it's already been mentioned.

So here is mine...

I would like to see another game mode. Every man for himself/Royal Rumble type of game mode. Last man standing if you will.

Something new to add to the game.

#1277 Ruediger Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 512 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 08:37 AM

View PostCoffinFodder86, on 22 May 2019 - 06:57 PM, said:

For ***** sake it should not be this hard to think of this option.

I don´t know how to tell you this ... in the current state of the "new" FP, and i don´t know if it is the final state, you have "events" where you choose from 2 factions. Currently it´s Rasalhague and Wolf. And it´s not longer the unit that chooses the faction, it´s the player himself. So members of a unit can have different factions.
Question, how am i, as loyalist, supposed to get loyal points for 1 faction, to get all the good **** at the higher ranks, if i have to choose other factions in order to play FP? And do we still get minus points for playing against a faction we already gained points at? With this new FP the hole loyalist system is obsolete.
And it gets even worse. Now it´s 1 day scouting only, 2 days skirmish and so on. Till the event is over. WTF?

View PostCapital Punishment, on 23 May 2019 - 04:50 AM, said:

I would like to see another game mode. Every man for himself/Royal Rumble type of game mode. Last man standing if you will.

We already have that mode in QP, it´s called nascar.

#1278 Kestrel Atreides

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 05:58 AM

Give us access to Store & MechLab while searching for a drop!

Wait times are tedious when there’s nothing to do. Switching to Discord or a browser increases the chance of the game crashing.

Edited by Kestrel Atreides, 05 July 2019 - 05:59 AM.

#1279 HardDrive

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 156 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, Texas

Posted 31 July 2019 - 08:30 AM

Most of what I would like has been mentioned a "few" Times, But i would like to add the Ability to send offline messages top unit members and Friends list people.

#1280 HardDrive

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 156 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, Texas

Posted 01 August 2019 - 03:13 PM

Something that came up today. Last man standing game mode!!! And More DIFFERENT maps ( I know that's been said)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users