#1441 DAEDALOS513

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 17 January 2023 - 08:08 PM

View Poststrooka_ace, on 17 January 2023 - 08:05 PM, said:

Just take the first map,i think its forest colony, whek u start left side is a mech then behind it 700 m then there are 2 more machs when you go to the other side on the beach, god why just select always the same map and remember where they are.

Well when you're in anything other than a light it takes way longer than it should to find targets to hit. There is no reason for this..

Edited by DAEDALOS513, 17 January 2023 - 08:08 PM.

#1442 NQ strooka_ace ZOD

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 24 posts
  • Locationgermany, bielefeld

Posted 18 January 2023 - 07:42 AM

View PostDAEDALOS513, on 17 January 2023 - 08:08 PM, said:

Well when you're in anything other than a light it takes way longer than it should to find targets to hit. There is no reason for this..

Alternatively, you can run several tests in the academy to check if its good for you.

#1443 ESC 907

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 208 posts
  • Location'Murica

Posted 09 March 2023 - 08:04 PM

What if it was made so that there was a scaling of points earned for a kill based off of your weight compared to the weight of the target or something similar? Or maybe just vary the points earned for kills based off of the target's weight-class?

But then should it be scaled in a linear fashion? Or should the scaling be parabolic?

#1444 Onigato69

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 23 posts
  • LocationPocatello, ID

Posted 17 March 2023 - 07:12 AM

1. Targeting computer rework. Instead on size and weight have them increase heat generation. More advanced computer, more heat. A mechanic opposite of the skill in the tree node, which could be taken to mitigate taking the computer.

2. Chain Fire, Ghost Heat Lock. We have a button for Override Shutdown and one for Fire All. What about a button that would lock a fire group from firing with ghost heat. For example, an ER LL Dire Wolf, you could have all 6 of your ER LL on group one but it would only fire 2 every time you pulled the trigger (cooldown allowing).

3. Paired Drop Deck. An option to swap a mech after the map has been chosen. The mechs could be selected in pairs restricted to the same weight class. Have a heavy brawler and a heavy ranged mech paired.

I have noticed lights like the Wolfhound, Firestarter, and Commando being able to eat 60+ alphas with ease. I give it up to a light pilot who out maneuvers me and takes me down, but when they peek with impunity and easily take alpha after alpha from an assault it feels stupid. An light should be leery of an assault with 2 AC20 and 2 Snub PPC. I know it is a hitbox issue. If they were sitting perfectly still they would be toast, but ANY amount of movement seems to be 50% or more damage reduction. They don't really need plot armor.

#1445 ESC 907

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 208 posts
  • Location'Murica

Posted 18 March 2023 - 11:31 AM

Could we get a notification at the end of a match for when we score a Headshot? It is quite annoying to have to check my Achievements counter every game I believe I may have gotten one. Even if it is a 0 point line, I would love such a feature.

#1446 ESC 907

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 208 posts
  • Location'Murica

Posted 08 April 2023 - 04:14 PM

Most wanted feature? How about something to dissuade all of these mentally deficient ERLL-boats? Who else is tired of all of the ERLL boating DWF-Cs?

Perhaps there can be something like a passive heat-creep that happens when a mech has more than 4xLarge Lasers? Boating 4xERLLs/LPLs/LLs? Your mech cooks itself whenever it is powered on and energizing the weapons.

OR, make an inherent negative quirk to cooldowns under the same conditions? Something like a 1000% increase to cooldowns sounds like a fair incentive to avoid these builds.

#1447 BLACKR0SE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 08 April 2023 - 04:51 PM

I wish I could choose the map I entered. I need this.

#1448 krazzyknight

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 April 2023 - 12:49 AM

More game modes, koth, ctf, etc. Game modes with respawn. A game mode where damage=points and team with most points at end of timer or hits set point score wins. I think it was called destruction back on mw4. If you added respawn it would work for that game mode or a ctf game.

Edited by krazzyknight, 17 April 2023 - 12:50 AM.

#1449 krazzyknight

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 April 2023 - 09:13 PM

Jump jets need to recharge mid air

#1450 ESC 907

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 208 posts
  • Location'Murica

Posted 19 April 2023 - 10:55 PM

View Postkrazzyknight, on 17 April 2023 - 09:13 PM, said:

Jump jets need to recharge mid air

Mechanically, this makes sense. Why would a propulsion system fueled by a reactor not refill in the air? GAME-mechanics-wise though, it may complicate things... I would like to see this implemented though, just to see what becomes of it. Perhaps it could be put into an event to test?

#1451 KrayzieKnight

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2023 - 07:28 PM

more game types. this game needs advertising.

#1452 Cizjut

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 93 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 14 May 2023 - 09:14 AM

Smoke canopy launchers/Blinding darts
It's been years since this idea was thrown around the forums back then, but still the sniper and laser vomit builds are a thing so

Why don't add support light mech equipment that launch blinding types of stuff like smoke or flash darts, that stick to enemy chassis nad blinds their vision

Or heat decoys, as if, if your'e looking through thermal vision it looks like an enemy mech, or just smoke that blinds heat vision with, you know, excess of heat

And night and normal vision can be countered with either flashbang or smoke screens. There, lights are worth a ♥♥♥♥, and snipers have to rely on radar pinpointing/teammates NARC'ing

#1453 JumpingHunter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 220 posts

Posted 24 May 2023 - 07:59 AM

View Postkrazzyknight, on 17 April 2023 - 12:49 AM, said:

More game modes, koth, ctf, etc. Game modes with respawn. A game mode where damage=points and team with most points at end of timer or hits set point score wins. I think it was called destruction back on mw4. If you added respawn it would work for that game mode or a ctf game.

Yes, YES, YES!!! Тhis game NEEDS new game modes, and needs respawn system even more. Dying from a light mech that casually took 60 damage in a face and then MG-spammed you only to watch how other people play for the rest of the round is not fun at all, gamemodes with respawn system (basically infinite drops from the dropdeck events) would make MWO SO much more enjoyable. And CТF sounds like a no-brainer to add to the gamemode pool, its a very simple in concept yet very teamwork-related gamemode, i would love to see it in game.

#1454 ESC 907

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 208 posts
  • Location'Murica

Posted 26 May 2023 - 09:50 PM

View PostJumpingHunter, on 24 May 2023 - 07:59 AM, said:

And CТF sounds like a no-brainer to add to the gamemode pool, its a very simple in concept yet very teamwork-related gamemode

While CTF sounds great, I am concerned at how unfairly advantageous Stealth Lights would be in such a gamemode. Perhaps the flag would have to be equipped with Counter ECM?

#1455 BLACKR0SE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 30 May 2023 - 05:31 PM

There's nowhere to run.

12v12 team deathmatch
1v24 deathmatch
small arenas

3xspeed
3xarmor

all mechs.

#1456 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 24 June 2023 - 06:02 PM

Inner Sphere OmniMechs

#1457 ESC 907

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 208 posts
  • Location'Murica

Posted 25 June 2023 - 08:58 AM

How about adding an additional win condition for Incursion? If one team wins Attrition and has more than 2 'Mechs, they win. Then we do not run the risk of the scrum happening towards the winning team's side and them only being left with Assaults to march all the way into op4's base to secure the win while the losing team has to spectate the whole time.

#1458 A Child of Kerensky

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 July 2023 - 09:33 PM

Could we PLEASE get Solid-Slug rounds for the Clan-LB-Xs?

#1459 Alandios

Rookie

• The Fearless
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 July 2023 - 10:52 PM

With mechs like the Hatchetman and Stone Rhino being put in, the game really could do with a punching/melee mechanic.

As for future mechs, I'd like to see the Turkina be developed. Since the game is set in the Clan Invasion, this unit would only just be entering production.

#1460 KursedVixen

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,980 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 05 July 2023 - 02:07 AM

real 360 radar so you don't ;lose lock when someone goes behind you.

View PostAlandios, on 04 July 2023 - 10:52 PM, said:

With mechs like the Hatchetman and Stone Rhino being put in, the game really could do with a punching/melee mechanic.

As for future mechs, I'd like to see the Turkina be developed. Since the game is set in the Clan Invasion, this unit would only just be entering production.
Game is set in fedcom civil war...

Edited by KursedVixen, 05 July 2023 - 02:07 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users