Most Wanted Features!

1522 replies to this topic

#941 Jericho Jones

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:46 PM

Enable physical attacks! The next time I'm flying a catapult and some cheeky arctic cheata flys up my rear end, I want to be able to turn around and kick the little rat!

If you cant enable all physical attacks, please enable kicking!

#942 Saren21

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted 27 April 2017 - 04:04 PM

I would love to see some new decals, I would really like to have decals in the old 1940's/1950 pin up girls style.

I think it would be a fun wink and a nod to the fighter pilots of old and a fun thing to slap on to the side of my mech. I named my mech the "Shady Lady" how can I not have a pin up girl on my mech.

#943 Alexander of Macedon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 12:42 PM

My most wanted feature is full current quirking continuing unless and until something is done to level the playing field--and no, disguising a further decrease in relative effectiveness beneath a second general nerf doesn't count.

#944 Fireeagle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 416 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:00 PM

I would like to have the Invasion pattern also for new clan mechs- maybe as a free Option between this Grey and Invasion :)

#945 Generic Internetter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 04:53 AM

1. Hire/share mechs, as detailed here: https://mwomercs.com...mech-hireshare/

2. Customizable HUD/reticule colours, so that we can actually see where we're shooting.
"Confusion" is not "Immersion".

#946 Tibbnak

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 379 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 08:17 PM

Ammo dumping.
Some way to dump all ammo from a location on the mech and leave it behind on the field and have it be detonatable via laser or flamer.

#947 Nelos Kniven

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 225 posts
  • LocationSolaris 7

Posted 02 May 2017 - 04:12 PM

I don't know where to put this but...

Can someone explain to me why PGI is supposedly doing powercreep and P2W? I have not seen this in any event. If you want to see what is powercreep and P2W, go play War Robots (found on device). You will never think this game has P2W and powercreep ever again.

#948 The6thMessenger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,045 posts
  • LocationFrom a distance in an Urbie with a HAG, delivering righteous fury to heretics.

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:55 PM

I want King-Crab pincers to open while i'm charging the gauss-rifle, instead of only during firing it.

#949 Potter44

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 12:57 AM

-Repair/ rearm bays in Faction games so damaged mechs can repair after a fight but must shut down to do so.

-Bigger maps which encourage people to split up somehow

-For faction games have it two stars of Clan mechs VS three lances of IS mechs and cut the respawns of the clan mechs from 3 down to 2 or 1 as well as the tonnage to equal it out while IS get standard 3 extra mech respawns

-The stock mechs only mode to be a choosable mode in the regular queue but with an option to be able to avoid that mode entirely if wanted

-more bonuses for using narc, tag, and beagle active/clan active probes, ECM

-More focus on less played mechs

-Encourage more mixed loadouts and less boating without penalizing those who do use boats.

-Slug ammunition option for LBX autocannons and special munitions for standard ACs to keep them viable, New LRM, SRM(smoke,inferno rounds,swarm, minefields) NARC (acid rounds or ECM jammer pods both timed effects) ammunitions also.

-(OS) one shot varients of SRMS and LRMS with changable ammunition types as an example one shot of smoke to provide temporary loss of LOS and sensors

-Physical weapons and attacks but the weapons only avalible for IS mechs excepting claws like as for the kodiak but distinctly IS melee weapons for hand actuator mechs only(would allow the iconic hatchetman to be added and utilized and give another littel boost to IS close range firepower against the clans as only the IS would be able to use melle weapons like the sword,mace, and hatchet but only a few specific lore based mechs such as the kodiak would be able to use melee to maintain balance

Boost the forward movement of jump jets so its a viable tactic to jump around/behind your opponent instead of just having JJs to just float a little bit before falling to the ground with a thump or to get over little rocks or small hills here and there

Have a chance to possibly earn weapons or equipment off arms or dead mechs as that are intact as salvage with a tiny like 0.0001% chance to earn a full chassis if you have an open mech bay upon destroying a mech in a game

#950 Carnage

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 34 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationDrop Ship

Posted 09 May 2017 - 12:10 AM

Can we get a War Horn with the dial-up modem sound. You all know you want one as much as me.

#951 RexTalon

• Pip
  • Talon
  • Talon
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 12:12 AM

HELL YES!

I would pay real money to put this into ALL my mechs. All of them.

#952 MarauderCatt

Rookie

• The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 11:26 AM

Greetings!

My suggestion is to create an Opt-In queue for Faction Play, which allows you to be in other areas or matches 'while you wait' for the Faction queue to build.
  • One of the most pervasive comments I hear is that people won't play Faction because the matchmaker locks you up and you have no idea how long it may be. But you're 'stuck' waiting....
This allows the Server/Host/Skynet 'logic' to organize and assign the sides (whether groups or individuals) for any variable contested planets/zones as well as allowing players to keep playing in both faction and quick play! This opt-in model should lead to:
  • Better balancing of teams
  • More participation/engagement
  • More enjoyment in the game if not stuck for 10 minutes waiting for what may end up a ghost drop
  • Less feelings that waiting for the Faction queue is a 'waste of time'
  • Better balancing of contested planets and participation by allowing players to engage with other Clan/IS planetary combat.
Example scenario:

Player ABCD (Clan/JF) enters the game, goes directly to Faction Play(FP), and selects to be available for any Clan or Clan JF faction matches.
Player ABCD then goes into a QuickPlay (QP) match and drops.

Player WXYZ (Clan/SJ) enters the game, goes directly to Faction Play, and selects to be available for any Clan or Clan SJ faction matches.
Player WXYZ then goes into the mechlab to tinker.

The Host has them both in, and is putting together several FP matches. A Clan vs. IS match is coming together, so WXYZ is pulled into the match, but ABCD is not because they're still in the QP match.
ABCD is queued in another FP match - which they'll get priority in because it's a Clan JF planet - which is also being put together. Once ABCD finishes/drops from the match, they'll be pulled into the FP if it's ready. If it's not ready, and they enter another QP match, they may or may not make it into the FP match, but will still have spent the time playing the game!

Please provide feedback or additional thoughts on this. Without getting too far into one-off scenarios or over-complicated what-ifs, I think this could help a lot with engagement and get more players in the game and into Faction Play.

Thank you,

MarauderCatt

#953 peach9003

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 12:05 AM

A "settings menu" at the login screen would be amazing! I tried to change my resolution in-game, and now i can't play. I'm stuck with a black screen.

#954 Ninjafish805

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:37 AM

It has been requested since beta, please give us the ability to at the very least, change the color of the reticle, if not several options as to size and shape as well. Heck, charge mc if you feel you need to.

#955 dillsOn

• PipPipPip
  • Trinary Nova Captain
  • Trinary Nova Captain
  • 60 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:39 PM

View PostLord Jay, on 03 June 2015 - 11:24 AM, said:

Here are five small features I'd like to see...

1) A way to better manage module and cockpit items.
2) A way to save favorite mech loadouts and quickly rebuild a mech. (Including modules & cockpit items.)
3) A way to save and quickly recall different CW drop decks.
4) Do something with the Pinpoint skill.
5) Group chain fire.

View PostLunataque, on 05 June 2015 - 12:02 PM, said:

- I really want a option to make subgroups in our weapon groups. (with the same button firing 6 mediums lasers two by two, for example).

- We need a intelligent PvE mode

- The Cockpits of some Mechs, and the pilot looks, needs some work.

- Better damage models - Not the same thing every time you destroy a mech or a section of it.

That's it. Thank to asking PGI.

View PostRebas Kradd, on 07 June 2015 - 01:20 PM, said:

UPDATED 6/15

So after lumping everything into broad categories by likes, here's where the community's priorities seem to stand:

New ways to play (gamemodes/missions/PvE/Solaris)60
More UI work52
Economy/logistics/salvage 40
More/larger maps 38
In-game options (HUD/cockpit/menu)37
Weapons, omnipods, and balance 33
Environmental (destructible terrain/physical effects/damage models/invisible walls) 24
Mech customization (camo patterns, skins, decals) 23
New Player experience (AI tutorials/economy) 21
Collision/melee/knockdown 21
HUD/cockpit eye candy 20
Performance/hit registration 17
Mech scaling adjustments16
Skill tree revisitation 16
Heat system rework 14
Combined arms (infantry/elementals/tanks/aircraft) 13
ECM/targeting rework 13
Better mech texture resolution and damage/weapon models 12
Forum features 11
Match/play playback feature 10
New starter packs 8
New sound/music effects/options 8
In-game lore and fluff 7
Matchmaker suggestions 6
Faction suggestions 7
Convergence rework (cone of fire) 5
Clan Heroes 5
Toggle chain fire for weapon groups5
Critical System 4
Instanced planets4
Glowing atlas eyes3
Mech package ideas 3
Oculus Rift Support/joystick control 11

Well I don't get payed to read these posts, but i've done quite a bit of handywork, on my own time stacking piles on piles of similar requests.

Why have a nova with 12 lasers if you need 4 buttons (if you just want groups of 3 lasers) or more .... I remember I think MW 3 or 4 had the Color codes AND numbers....

Please, more fire control, I've heard it's okay to download some software called "Fire COntrol" and use it but do you really want to tell your players that in order to take advantage and remain competitive that they need to download and install some shady third party software?

#956 Digital_Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 441 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:39 PM

Just learned that new pilots are not getting XP out of trial mechs anymore with the new skill tree system. While I don't really care for my account, that is a major hit on new players. PGI either needs to find a way to adjust that for new players or at least add some a bunch of SP as part of the reward for Knight Errant when a new account finishes its cadet matches.

#957 xXDieKiXx

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:24 AM

Unit Tag decals with color customization(the full unit tag needing just one slot)

And this is for new players... add some GSP to the CBill as reward in the first 25 new player games

#958 Seikosha23

Rookie

• The God
  • The God
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 06:03 AM

pls add tanks to the game instead of defence towers. Tanks are just much more fun and the ki should be easy.

#959 Kusunoki Masashige

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 131 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:47 AM

Remove skill tree and revert back to old system.
New consumable OP

#960 kapinga

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 49 posts
  • Locationwest coast

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:05 PM

How about active passive radar? this line of sight crap is for the civil war. I thought we were fighting in 3050? Maybe it's just a dream.also make it switchable ,like in mwll. This would be the best thing for this game by far and way more, should i say, "up to date" unless of course some whine baby dont like being found so easy than let your wallet do the thinking, pgi.
see you in battle, oh and dont let my little jenny blow yer *** away.!
Kap.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users