#61 3xnihilo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,980 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 02 October 2015 - 11:25 PM

View PostEl Bandito, on 02 October 2015 - 09:56 PM, said:

Third page already, eh? Ah well, good luck you guys.

Here is a little magic: In two seconds you will be singing "I'm a Barbie Girl" in your head.

You sir are not nice :(

Soulstrom, I salute you 07. Thanks for being one of the awesome people in this community. I wish your tournament well!

#62 Anarcho

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 538 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 11:57 PM

View PostAscaloth, on 02 October 2015 - 09:45 AM, said:

Posted Image

You got my vote! And my Axe!

#63 Smoked

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 319 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 04:09 AM

Nice event and good initiative giving a little something back to the community. I hope someone that is in between jobs or otherwise can't afford the mechs win your giveaway.

#64 Scyther

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 03 October 2015 - 04:18 AM

(Already purchased the Warhammer package so not entering.)

Just a reminder that even though they likely don't have any big events or anything going on, your local Goodwill, United Way and similar organizations can always use your donations, even if you just go through your closet and garage and basement and pile up all the useable stuff that you aren't really using any more.

#65 Burktross

• Bad Company
  • 3,663 posts
  • LocationStill in closed beta

Posted 03 October 2015 - 07:49 AM

View PostEl Bandito, on 02 October 2015 - 09:56 PM, said:

Here is a little magic: In two seconds you will be singing "I'm a Barbie Girl" in your head.

What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you Inner Sphere surat? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my Star in Clan Jade Falcon, and I have been involved in numerous secret raids on Terra, and I have over 300 won batchalls. I am trained in zellbriggen warfare and I am the top Dire-Gauss in the entire Jade Falcon Military. You are nothing to me but just another spheroid. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in the Inner Sphere, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the HPG? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Inner Sphere and your HPG relay station is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, surat. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your mechwarrior career. You are ******* dead, spheroid. I can drop anywhere, anytime, and I can make you my bondsman in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Fire Moth. Not only am I extensively trained in Dire Wolf combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Clan Jade Falcon and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the starmap, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you could not, you did not, and now you are paying the repair bill, you goddamn idiot. I will **** FALCON CLAWS all over you and you will drown in it. You are ******* challenged to a batchall, surat.

#66 Soulstrom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 844 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 01:18 PM

I am confused. What is the above post referring to??

#67 3xnihilo

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,980 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 03 October 2015 - 01:21 PM

View PostSoulstrom, on 03 October 2015 - 01:18 PM, said:

El Bandito's insidious attempt to get the song "Barbie Girl" Stuck in all of our heads.

#68 EX S

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 107 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 01:29 PM

View PostSoulstrom, on 03 October 2015 - 01:18 PM, said:

It's an internet joke about kids who claim to be super tough ex military, only he switched US armed forces' best sniper for BT stuff. Very funny, I got a good laugh out of it.

I'm too lazy to find the original, but if you copy a part of the rant and google it you should find it.

#69 Burktross

• Bad Company
  • 3,663 posts
  • LocationStill in closed beta

Posted 03 October 2015 - 05:00 PM

View PostEX S, on 03 October 2015 - 01:29 PM, said:

It's an internet joke about kids who claim to be super tough ex military, only he switched US armed forces' best sniper for BT stuff. Very funny, I got a good laugh out of it.

I'm too lazy to find the original, but if you copy a part of the rant and google it you should find it.

What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ******* dead, kiddo.

#70 EgoSlayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 1,909 posts
  • Location[REDACTED]

Posted 03 October 2015 - 07:09 PM

Seems like a lot of haikus, here's mine...

Warhammer in sight
Gold's extortion is ending
Must own the icon

#71 CainenEX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 398 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 06:15 AM

comic author unknown.Posted Image

#72 Soulstrom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 844 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 11:31 PM

In case anyone is interested in watching the tournament. :)

A full list of participants can be found here: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing & https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Drop Times for Tournament Participants [Bracket]: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Mechs for Drops for Tournament Participants [Bracket]: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Enjoy the information, brackets, schedule, and more!!!

Edited by Soulstrom, 04 October 2015 - 11:32 PM.

#73 zagibu

• 2,253 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:28 AM

Not to detract from the good thing you're doing, but strictly speaking, there is no "free" when work is involved.

#74 Soulstrom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 844 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 06:06 AM

View Postzagibu, on 05 October 2015 - 04:28 AM, said:

Not to detract from the good thing you're doing, but strictly speaking, there is no "free" when work is involved.

Ha. :)

You would be correct on that matter under normal circumstance, but I am not profiting from this tournament in anyway. Strictly speaking...sometimes there is just plain "free" when work is involved. So far I have put in so far a little over 230 hours on this tournament since it was first announced.

I have to say it will be nice to play the game again.

#75 Urdnot Mau

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 501 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 06:18 AM

Very nice of you to give away a pack !
Congrats :D

#76 Nika Romanova

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 06:41 AM

Thanks for the give away, 'tis very nice :)

Is your computer still giving you issues? Maybe we could help you fix it. That would be people in the community doing nice things XD

***WILL TROUBLESHOOT FOR Warhammer*** :)

#77 Soulstrom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 844 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 10:02 AM

View PostNika Romanova, on 05 October 2015 - 06:41 AM, said:

Thanks for the give away, 'tis very nice :)

Is your computer still giving you issues? Maybe we could help you fix it. That would be people in the community doing nice things XD

***WILL TROUBLESHOOT FOR Warhammer*** :)

Thanks. Umm no actually. The computers at work are the ones giving me trouble, my home set-up is just fine. :)

Also remember everyone that this is ultimately a "like" contest so make sure to "like" things.

#78 Ascaloth

NUMERO UM

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 569 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 05 October 2015 - 10:59 AM

View PostSoulstrom, on 05 October 2015 - 10:02 AM, said:

Also remember everyone that this is ultimately a "like" contest so make sure to "like" things.

Am I winning, then? :blink: :blink: :blink:

#79 Soulstrom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 844 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:54 PM

View PostAscaloth, on 05 October 2015 - 10:59 AM, said:

Am I winning, then? :blink: :blink: :blink:

I am not sure, but I would say wihtout checking that you are in the top 3!

Note: If it wasn't clear; It is whichever single post gets the most likes. Not the most likes over a whole bunch of posts. :)

#80 StraferX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:43 PM

Thanks for being one of the great people here in our community to promote giving and kindness. Also thanks for giving your time to make this tournament happen.

As for the WARHAMMER, isn't it DOA :ph34r:

As for charity I used to spent a ton of time feeding the homeless but have gone a new direction. I live in the second poorest place in the USA and drugs are very bad. We have so many children with out parents due to OD. Our church started a chapter of KOZ kids outdoor zone. We take these kids out and teach them real life survival skills, how to defend themselves and how to stay out of trouble and drugs. We give them a day of survival, love and good food. In the two years I have been doing this I can tell you the turn around in some of these kids is overwhelming. If you would like to help a good cause go to kidsoutdoorzone.com and make a contribution, it would be greatly appreciated.

These threads give me hope that we yet still have some love left here in the MWO forums, The warhammer looks awesome and to have one in my mech bay would be awesome. God Bless

Posted Image

Edited by StraferX, 05 October 2015 - 01:45 PM.

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users