Kurita Waking Up?

143 replies to this topic

#41 Dinsdale Ito Piranha

• Pip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 05:11 PM

you actually think you were the only ones on pgi's miscue....it was late and we still had some there as did others. you all were there in mass... it may have been along time ago but you still beat that drum don't ya?
Saviors of Kurita... wow thankfully you are here....yea

Edited by Dinsdale Ito Piranha, 08 December 2015 - 05:14 PM.

#42 DJFrost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 171 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 08 December 2015 - 05:16 PM

View Postpwnface, on 08 December 2015 - 05:05 PM, said:

No need to brag, simply stating the facts.

Posted Image

That is all.

and how long ago was this? lol

#43 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 05:17 PM

View PostDinsdale Ito Piranha, on 08 December 2015 - 05:11 PM, said:

you actually think you were the only ones on pgi's miscue....it was late and we still had some there as did others. you all were there in mass... it may have been along time ago but you still beat that drum don't ya?
Saviors of Kurita... wow thankfully you are here....yea

No thanks needed. You are welcome though!

#44 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 05:22 PM

View PostDJFrost, on 08 December 2015 - 05:16 PM, said:

and how long ago was this? lol

Oh you want something recent? How about this screenshot from the event THIS WEEKEND.

Posted Image

Is that recent enough for you? Where is Arkab by the way? I don't see them doing anything anywhere.

#45 Prussian Havoc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 08 December 2015 - 05:32 PM

View PostCrockdaddy, on 07 December 2015 - 02:50 AM, said:

Here is a great descriptor of where our Loyalties lie and home is where the heart is, even when we travel abroad.

Posted Image

Ahhhh.., the Luthein pocket, I remember it well!

It was a truly epic 8-hour, unannounced event, that saw CSJ Loyalists draw heavily on covert Marik and select other Inner Sphere / Clan reserves (alt accounts) in an ultimately futile attempt to overwhelm the Coordinator's stalwart defenses, spearheaded as always by The Dragon's Disavowed.

View Postpwnface, on 07 December 2015 - 01:34 AM, said:

Koshirou, I'm not really sure what you are salty about but maybe I can explain things with a picture.

Posted Image

Like the molting of a Jade Faldon, NS shed its plumage for the scales of the Dragon... I never had a doubt.

Congratulations on a distinction well earned and well deserved!

Edited by Prussian Havoc, 08 December 2015 - 05:34 PM.

#46 DJFrost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 171 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 08 December 2015 - 06:12 PM

View Postpwnface, on 08 December 2015 - 05:22 PM, said:

Oh you want something recent? How about this screenshot from the event THIS WEEKEND.

Posted Image

Is that recent enough for you? Where is Arkab by the way? I don't see them doing anything anywhere.

Bravo. How many did you have out fighting?

Arkab is not a large unit by any means, but we always make an impact. Sadly, no we did not have many players out this event. Arkab believes a pilots life takes precedence over the fight, and many of us have something called real world responsibilities and commitments to work, family and much more.

That being said, a good chunk of the Arkab group that was out were fairly new pilots, some only playing for months. We still got into the top ten with the little force we were able to provide, while also trying to help some pilots learn builds, tactics and just general piloting help.

Numbers and scores have nothing to do with loyalty unless you are just loyal to the bill. We do not wander off at the site of shiny bills and mechbays. We stay, we fight, and do what we can, but we have lives. Glad NS has that much free time to hold it down Posted Image

Edited by DJFrost, 08 December 2015 - 06:13 PM.

#47 callmejon

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 76 posts
  • Locationeverywhere

Posted 08 December 2015 - 07:18 PM

View Postpwnface, on 08 December 2015 - 04:29 PM, said:

Who defended the planet Arkab when Arkab Legions weren't around to do anything last event? You are welcome. We saved your home planet from the clan invaders. You guys are still bitter that you needed the big boys to protect your home.

I was up till 3 that morning on the planet, that morning you guys got the tag. We fought on that planet since it was avaible for attack you guys fought many times with me there and I thanked you and your unit for the help when you weren't splitting their forces by attacking. it was a long solid battle for planet Arkab, some hurt feelers out there in the end, but that was a hell of a fight. NS you guys have my respect, I like most of you guys lol. It's a shame I'm out on rotation for Mech bays, would of liked to fight on Tuk with you guys but soon enough. welcome back. Nice work by the way on the event

Edited by callmejon, 08 December 2015 - 07:19 PM.

#48 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 08:07 PM

Thanks for the kind words callmejon. Hope to see you on the battlefield soon!

#49 30ft SMURF

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 109 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 08:16 PM

Was gonna stop forum warrioring, since I no longer view game chat anymore... I couldn't help but add my thoughts about how things are more true if you capitilize the word TRUE and couldn't resist the urge to mention it. I'd like to thank you all for another wonderfully entertaining read on the mwo forums.

#50 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 08 December 2015 - 08:22 PM

View PostDJFrost, on 08 December 2015 - 04:41 PM, said:

lol oh yeah, that ONE thing you guys did with mostly ghost drops and while arkab were away working and having lives. SO glad you stepped in and stopped the clanners, as if we hadn't already been doing that. Just glad NS has so much free time to do that.

Also, we really care nothing about that night, it was the attitude, disrespect and immaturity that bothered us. Barging into our ts mid match to try and snipe players for your own group for example. NS are the only ones still bringing that old topic up, can't find something else? At least Arkab can claim TRUE loyalty to Kurita. If anyone wants to leave and go to other factions, they are free to do so, but Arkab itself will remain, and stay loyal. Not something NS can claim at all.

DJ ... hold onto the hate. Hope it keeps you warm at night. You guys were mad at us and sworn to undermine NS during that CW event. You LOST 8 members over it. Remember that? We were fighting for first place in the Inner Sphere and you purposely would ghost defend a planet we had tagged trying to get a defense just to remove a planet tic. WE have screen shots of your forum posts. You came at us with your secret knives. All we did was fight for long portions of time to keep Smoke Jag from taking Arkab from Kurita and you guys got salty. Then you doubled down when you worked hard on taking a planet the next day and the planet went to NS. Well sorry about that, I didn't even know you were on that planet as as PWN alluded too we had 2 to 3 12 man groups running with mixed units as well. You then called us MERC trash ... among other things and accused us of poaching your players while you worked to back cap your ally. Not defending but actively back capping us. We didn't poach your players. They wanted to leave. I informed your leader Shahadet MONTHS before that even happened. I warned him more than once that guys wanted a competitive group and were talking about joining us. If I was poaching I don't think I would have done that. You lost my confidence and permanent trust during that time. We never betrayed Arkab and we spent / offered help time and again to your unit. You spit on us and stabbed the knife as deeply as you could. Too bad for you we are better than that. Good luck to you and your unit.

#51 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 08 December 2015 - 08:59 PM

Night's Scorn and Arkab

6RNT and Night's Scorn

Smoke Jaguar's delight

(#Hiaku #RolePlay #Irony)

#52 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 08 December 2015 - 10:08 PM

i dont normally step into the middle of the baseless hatefest that gets thrown at us by kurita units, but i find it amusing that we are accused of having no lives, yet hear i am working 50 hours a week, getting straight A's in school while going to school full time (14 credit hours this semester) ON TOP of work, and i still can contribute for the tukayyid event. on top of that, i know many of our prominent members have full time jobs and/or school and can only play a few hours a night if that. we only briefly reached 18 players on at the same time late sunday, before that we could barely break 12 during the tourney with many people unable to play due to various real life commitments. please take those baseless actions elsewhere, everyone has lives that is more important then this game, not just you.

Edited by Stealth Raptor, 08 December 2015 - 10:12 PM.

#53 dervishx5

• The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 02:18 AM

This is all Stealth's fault

#54 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 09 December 2015 - 06:20 AM

I should stay away from posts involving Ex 6RNT and current Arkab members. Prussian makes a funny point.

#55 dervishx5

• The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 09:30 AM

I just think it's funny that people are finding it necessary to hold a grudge over initials on a dot on a map. It's very lore accurate.

Here, perhaps Sarna will sooth our troubles:

Posted Image

#56 PerfectDuck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 328 posts
  • LocationLenexa, KS

Posted 09 December 2015 - 11:54 AM

View PostDJFrost, on 08 December 2015 - 06:12 PM, said:

Bravo. How many did you have out fighting?

Arkab is not a large unit by any means, but we always make an impact. Sadly, no we did not have many players out this event. Arkab believes a pilots life takes precedence over the fight, and many of us have something called real world responsibilities and commitments to work, family and much more.

That being said, a good chunk of the Arkab group that was out were fairly new pilots, some only playing for months. We still got into the top ten with the little force we were able to provide, while also trying to help some pilots learn builds, tactics and just general piloting help.

Numbers and scores have nothing to do with loyalty unless you are just loyal to the bill. We do not wander off at the site of shiny bills and mechbays. We stay, we fight, and do what we can, but we have lives. Glad NS has that much free time to hold it down Posted Image

Are you seriously pulling the age-old "Better than me, must have no life and therefore not better than me" card? Do you *really* think that reasoning is going to fly?

#57 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 03:02 PM

View PostPerfectDuck, on 09 December 2015 - 11:54 AM, said:

Are you seriously pulling the age-old "Better than me, must have no life and therefore not better than me" card? Do you *really* think that reasoning is going to fly?

I don't think he gets the irony of complaining about no-life gamers on a video game forum thread complaining about loyalty to a made up faction which apparently we are the backbone of.

#58 Murphy7

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,553 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, MA

Posted 10 December 2015 - 11:12 AM

I really, really do not get the Kurita on Kurita sniping.

Night's Scorn has a good group of guys, I've liked the drop I've done with them, with 6RNT, with 11th, 36th, 3TL, ARKB, and the random mixes you can get on House Kurita TS.

Bury this rusty hatchet, perhaps next to the horse?

There is no strong incentive for groups to remain loyalist, and lots of easy to get incentives to going on a tour of the factions for awards. 9th Sword of the Dragon has traditionally been a loyalist unit, and we just tried taking a walk on the FRR side for little bit as a taster. What sucks is not that units move about, but that there are tangible benefits to wandering as opposed to a giant bag of nothing for staying true to one faction.

Edited by Murphy7, 10 December 2015 - 11:45 AM.

#59 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 10 December 2015 - 11:19 AM

View PostMurphy7, on 10 December 2015 - 11:12 AM, said:

There is no strong incentive for groups to remain loyalist, and lots of easy to get incentives to going on a tour of the factions for awards. 9th Sword of the Dragon has traditionally been a loyalist unit, and we just tried taking a walk on the FRR side for little bit as a taster. What suck is not that units move about, but that there are tangible benefits to wandering as opposed to a giant bag of nothing for staying true to one faction.

This has been true since Phase 1, but only amplified by lack of caring in Phase 2. (Again, we're doing the same things for what exactly?)

The fact that nothing much has been said (or expanded upon) on Phase 3 really worries me.

Edited by Deathlike, 10 December 2015 - 11:19 AM.

#60 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 12:54 PM

View PostPrussian Havoc, on 08 December 2015 - 08:59 PM, said:

Night's Scorn and Arkab

6RNT and Night's Scorn

Smoke Jaguar's delight

(#Hiaku #RolePlay #Irony)

I actually have no animosity anymore to NS I can't help those in NS that hold it against us anymore. We do our thing they do theirs we just don't get in each other's way. During the event we had 12s running and extras even played with NS with no problems people need to just play the game the way they want to play the game and go on a low sodium diet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users