143 replies to this topic

#81 Time Bandit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 326 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 10:09 PM

View PostCrockdaddy, on 11 December 2015 - 10:08 PM, said:

No one hates 6RNT anymore ... maybe Time Bandit a little bit still but otherwise CW beta 2 sucked out the hatred and much of the bitter happiness too. I almost can't muster any hate towards the Kuritan Uragirimono either.

I ain't mad at you guys anymore if that helps.

#82 dervishx5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 02:41 AM

I give you the ultimate answer in Kuritan forum flame warfare:

The Shiro Kurita Combo Breaker!

Posted Image
^In memory of the original post, this place was once occupied by this same image 99 more times.

Lest we forget the sacrifices of those who had to witness it...

Edited by dervishx5, 13 December 2015 - 01:59 PM.
Spam/flood

#83 eSeifer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLiao

Posted 12 December 2015 - 02:48 AM

NS remains the one and only hope, outside of MERCS, for Kurita.

#84 Musashi Alexander

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 213 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 04:26 AM

View PosteSeifer, on 12 December 2015 - 02:48 AM, said:

Victoria Concordia Crescit

#85 callmejon

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 76 posts
  • Locationeverywhere

Posted 12 December 2015 - 12:04 PM

View PostScoops Kerensky, on 10 December 2015 - 11:29 PM, said:

Really now, can't we all come together and agree that NKVA is the ******* of our house?

A bit late but NS is absolutely the backbone of Kurita. Back in phase 1 when people were still invested in CW nobody put more effort or hours in. The efforts of all our house units and merc support together not only held the line against all 4 clans at once and marik backbiters, but actually pushed them back and was steadily rolling over nearly half a year of clanner progress before the Tukayyid fight.

View PostHarvey Batchall Kerensky at Law, on 11 December 2015 - 07:02 AM, said:

lol arkab, jesus christ

If someone thinks that during the time when people actually played CW NS wasn't the backbone, well that tells you a little bit about the mental capacity of that unit

Do not hold the words of one person in Arkab as the Voice of all Arkab, NS did their part and at the time Arkab did ours as well. i wouldnt say NS was the backbone of Kurita but a glimmering pillar, as one of the main house units standing together with the 4 or 5 other house units NS 3TL 9SD 6RNT NKVA and Arkab holding up house kurita as one. when people learn to forget their animosity for past events (to those this applies to) then Kurita will stand taller than the rest as a beacon to those that can not do what it is the Dragon does so well. Honor to all Kurita Units.
We fight as one or we all fall.

Edited by callmejon, 12 December 2015 - 12:13 PM.

#86 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 12 December 2015 - 12:23 PM

View PosteSeifer, on 12 December 2015 - 02:48 AM, said:

But I wanna be angry with you eSeifer!!!

View Postcallmejon, on 12 December 2015 - 12:04 PM, said:

Do not hold the words of one person in Arkab as the Voice of all Arkab, NS did their part and at the time Arkab did ours as well. i wouldnt say NS was the backbone of Kurita but a glimmering pillar, as one of the main house units standing together with the 4 or 5 other house units NS 3TL 9SD 6RNT NKVA and Arkab holding up house kurita as one. when people learn to forget their animosity for past events (to those this applies to) then Kurita will stand taller than the rest as a beacon to those that can not do what it is the Dragon does so well. Honor to all Kurita Units.
We fight as one or we all fall.

Luckily Steam is here. Many of those units can rebuild and at some point hopefully move forward with life. I still have some dislike for Arkab and will for a while at this point but I can say I'd prefer they all do well and make solid contributions in Community Warfare as it evolves.

I am willing to move on from the past at this point. It doesn't do much good to hang on to it.

#87 DownRightFierce

• PipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:29 PM

Can confirm, backbone of Kurita.

#88 DownRightFierce

• PipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:15 PM

Also DJ, don't make me bring up the king crab story again Posted Image

#89 DJFrost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 171 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 13 December 2015 - 09:38 AM

View PostDownRightFierce, on 12 December 2015 - 10:15 PM, said:

Also DJ, don't make me bring up the king crab story again Posted Image

OH yeah that one time an FS9 got behind me? yep it happened. Happens to everyone at least once.

I've also watched you pull off much worse lol.
Love how you guys find ONE thing and hang onto it for dear life. heh heh.
See you all on the battlefield.

#90 Nunspa

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shujin
  • 237 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationMiami

Posted 13 December 2015 - 09:59 AM

As (apparently) the last of the first ghosts who now runs Arkab I personally have no issues running with NS...

and the drama between the two groups is rather.... entertaining.

I love you all... I do.. but we need to all get over the crap and have a beer (or 6) as we talk on TS and chill

seriously.... it's a game people

I left WoW because of the guild crap.....

for the love of god.. please don't bring it here...

::::sarcasm::: or I swear I'll start my own company... which I will be the only member of... just to talk ***** at both of you ::::sarcasm:::

Pb
Guns with Arkab, Friend of Nights Scorn, First Ghost for life....

Edited by Nunspa, 13 December 2015 - 10:02 AM.

#91 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 13 December 2015 - 10:08 AM

I think 9SD, Arkab, 6RNT should enter into the MRBC league, the league has tiers in it. You will be matched by relative ability ... translation, you won't get to meet up with SJR / 228th type teams at all in the league. We just completed Season 5 and had a great time. I would assume we will get bumped from C to B next season. I think it would raise the profile of each unit in a positive manner and give many of your players a taste of the comp scene without having to deal with the uber "try hards"

#92 DJFrost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 171 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 13 December 2015 - 10:15 AM

I will say this, there are those in NS that have my respect, and those who have none. I can leave it at that. We all used to have some awesome matches, and great convos. It's just too bad some felt the need to push and act a certain way. My actions were reactions to things I felt disrespected our unit, and myself, by certain members of NS. If those persons cannot admit their wrong even after this long, nothing will change and there is no point arguing with people like that. For those in NS who have had the decency to try and sort it out respectfully, I do apologize, but I will always stand up for my brothers. That is something I am sure we can all understand and appreciate.

#93 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 13 December 2015 - 01:39 PM

View PostEspertine, on 11 December 2015 - 04:28 PM, said:

Your my boy blue! and as always NS WP, nothing but respect for ya

Did anyone else notice that Conner just liked this?.............

History being what it is, agreeing to move on is always commendable.

#94 dervishx5

• The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 01:53 PM

View PostDJFrost, on 13 December 2015 - 10:15 AM, said:

I will say this, there are those in NS that have my respect, and those who have none. I can leave it at that. We all used to have some awesome matches, and great convos. It's just too bad some felt the need to push and act a certain way. My actions were reactions to things I felt disrespected our unit, and myself, by certain members of NS. If those persons cannot admit their wrong even after this long, nothing will change and there is no point arguing with people like that. For those in NS who have had the decency to try and sort it out respectfully, I do apologize, but I will always stand up for my brothers. That is something I am sure we can all understand and appreciate.

I do know that if every human being had a reactive personality we'd all be dead right now.

I suggest we all just do what my friend Jesus does and turn the other cheek rather than try to strike back at theirs.

Edited by dervishx5, 13 December 2015 - 01:56 PM.

#95 dervishx5

• The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 02:08 PM

Also Stealth Raptor is bad at mechsports.

#96 Cart

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 189 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 02:41 PM

Well...I can't say I was (or we were) happy when NS left HK, but I couldn't be really mad at them.
At first, they are mercs and always were, so they have the right and possibility to do so.
And except for role-playing-reasons, in MWO it's worth a **** to be a loyal house-unit.
The 11th Legion of Vega always was loyal to HK and will stay, but we lost some members too...guess why...
While/after the first CW-Phase, there were multiple house-units, that turned to merc-units and many house-units, that lost members to merc-units. Those are the ones you can (maybe) blame for illoyality.
But it's still not that easy... You may not forget, that many people bought Clan-Packs(I'm glad, I did not), when they didn't knew, that they were'nt allowed to use them in CW...that little piece of Information came a little late...
So don't blame NS...blame PGI, for allowing mercs to work for Clans or for don't really reward being a loyal house-unit. At the moment, faction-hopping brings faster rewards...

And btw.: for the List, we finished 14.

Edited by Cart, 13 December 2015 - 03:00 PM.

#97 pwnface

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 03:09 PM

View PostDJFrost, on 13 December 2015 - 09:38 AM, said:

OH yeah that one time an FS9 got behind me? yep it happened. Happens to everyone at least once.

I've also watched you pull off much worse lol.
Love how you guys find ONE thing and hang onto it for dear life. heh heh.
See you all on the battlefield.

I like how you link a video of you playing in a FS9-A only to show that you are terrible pilot. You spent half the match shooting turrets instead of mechs, you have ARM LOCK permanently on in a light mech with arm mounted weapons, you are chain firing whenever you see enemies rather than alpha striking. 600 is not really an amazing amount of damage for that mech.

Losing to a legged light in a KGC is pretty bad. Just saying. I don't think you'll ever live that down.

View PostCart, on 13 December 2015 - 02:41 PM, said:

So don't blame NS...blame PGI, for allowing mercs to work for Clans or for don't really reward being a loyal house-unit. At the moment, faction-hopping brings faster rewards... And btw.: for the List, we finished 14.

If PGI made it rewarding to be a loyalist unit, we'd spend almost all of our time in Kurita. It's a lot easier to get everyone free mechbays and MC by hopping around currently.

#98 Connor Sellock

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 89 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 04:22 PM

All this talk of "Freelancers" and "Loyalists" has me going back to the latest PGI propo:

#99 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 04:33 PM

NS back? Kurita waking up?

On behalf of all your neighbors,

#100 Nunspa

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shujin
  • 237 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationMiami

Posted 13 December 2015 - 04:58 PM

View PostConnor Sellock, on 13 December 2015 - 04:22 PM, said:

All this talk of "Freelancers" and "Loyalists" has me going back to the latest PGI propo:

well that clears up some things

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users