• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 135 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationRussia

Posted 20 October 2016 - 10:58 AM

Posted Image

Edited by S C A R, 21 October 2016 - 09:24 AM.

#42 Cox Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,000 posts
  • LocationTryhard dimension

Posted 20 October 2016 - 03:10 PM

Posted Image

Edited by Cox Devalis, 20 October 2016 - 03:10 PM.

#43 UberStuka

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 277 posts
  • LocationBRANDON, MISSISSIPPI

Posted 20 October 2016 - 07:01 PM

Damn SCAR that's a bit to far.....

and PAT what are you even doing in here? this is our recruitment thread.. not like we are trolling yours. that's prolly what has him so mad

#44 Pat Kell

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationSol, NA, Iowa

Posted 20 October 2016 - 09:59 PM

View PostUberStuka, on 20 October 2016 - 07:01 PM, said:

Damn SCAR that's a bit to far.....

and PAT what are you even doing in here? this is our recruitment thread.. not like we are trolling yours. that's prolly what has him so mad

Fair point Uber, it wasn't my intention to start anything here. I was just reading the post about how well EVIL was doing and I wanted to put some context to it. I even stated I wasn't trying to start anything. And don't worry about anything SCAR is saying, just like most deceptions, there is some elements of truth too it ( I am an old fart and I do get quite loud sometimes when drop calling) but I mean honestly...does anyone really believe that I can be that bad of a drop caller if our W/L ratio is what it is? Nah, he is just all kinds of butt hurt and isn't thinking while he types so no worries.

Oh and SCAR, we had nearly an identical W/L ratio from tukayyid 1 to tukayyid 2. You were only with us during Tukayyid 2 so you might want to get off your high horse bub, we were fine before you were here and we are fine now.

If you never wanted to be any kind of an officer in our unit, why did you ask me if you could be promoted? And now everyone knows that you asked because you were able to cite an element of our promotion process. Which is something that we don't discuss unless someone specifically asks us about, which you did...you asked me about it.

So lets go through your supposed FACTS and see what we can find. "I am a terrible drop caller"...that is an opinion, not a fact, please read the dictionary if you are unsure of the difference.

You claim I make stupid calls and then rage at my team....again, claiming my calls are stupid is an opinion but at least you got it half right, I have raged at my team before when I believed they were not doing what they should have been doing. I have also taken credit for making bad calls when I believe that to be the case as well. I am not perfect though and have never claimed to be. I try to admit my faults when I recognize them but I am human after all and am well aware of the fact that I have likely raged at my team when they didn't deserve it. All I can do is apologize to them when I can and continue to try to get better, something that your arrogance is likely to prevent you from doing.

You claim that 6 members of EVIL had to save us in Tukayyid time and time again and that you have hundreds of screenshots showing this. The first part of this is an opinion (it is my opinion that we saved you by being the first guys in the gate all the time while your guys sat back and used us as meat shields to pad your damage scores....just another example of why you are not a good fit for KCom) and the second part is just flat out exaggeration. Even if you did play hundreds of games in Tukayyid (which I find highly unlikely, a lot of them were with just a few members of KCom as we tend to play at different times) Looks like you are the tool here trying to make everyone believe how awesome you are. Also, Uber and Val were not part of EVIL prior to you joining so lumping them is as being part of the "EVIL saves KCom" movement is yet again another example of you twisting the truth to fit your narrative. Kind of sad really.

As far as Unwary and Vapor, they very well may have said these things but I am a big enough man to realize that not everyone in this unit will agree with me all the time but your vain attempt to drive a wedge between those 2 people and myself is pointless. I don't care if they said these things or not because they have a right to their own opinion and have a right to express it. Shame on you though for trying to use statements that I can only assume were told to you in confidence to drive a wedge between myself and other members of KCom. Another example of that fine character that you have put on display for everyone to read. Unwary and Vapor are always welcome in KCom as, unlike you, they actually earned their spot and I am not about to try to undo that because they may or may not think too highly of me or what they may or may not have said about me. This is a game and the people in our unit have earned their spot, are always welcome and are always able to voice differing opinions without fear of being removed or shunned or anything. I may not always agree with them and when it comes down to it, myself and the other founders have the final say on things but as long as they are willing to run how we believe matches should be run, they can say anything they want about me.

This last one is great so I want to quote it exactly "You have no team, no strong players. You are an old hateful person and a cry baby. FACT" Oh dear god do you know the difference between a fact and an opinion lol. I don't care what you think about me or what you say about me but if you are going to try to insult me or convince others that I am somehow less than you, it might be a good idea to go find out exactly what a FACT is and what an OPINION is. I will give you a small example to help guide you in your journey for knowledge "Many of the things that you said in your rebuttal post were opinions" (FACT). "I think that claiming an opinion is a fact makes you look dumb"(OPINION). Also, if I am such a horrible drop caller and we have no strong players and no team, please try to explain how we managed to get the W/L ratio we did. And don't try to claim that all we do is smash pugs. There is just too many screenshots out there of us fighting units, so that argument is debunked before you even make it.

Sorry Uber, I really meant to just respond to you but I just have a hard time letting such obvious misstatements go. You are right though. This is your recruitment thread and from here on out I will do my best to stop posting here. Good luck in your recruitment efforts. Though to be fair, if we even have a recruitment thread, I am totally unaware of it. We have always done our recruitment in game.

Oh wow...sorry all, I do get chatty Posted Image....last post, I promise, sorry post is so long.

Edited by Pat Kell, 20 October 2016 - 10:38 PM.

#45 nagdamnit

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 106 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 02:35 AM

Its interesting how as the population of the game falls away, the percentage of complete tools seems to increase.

#46 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 21 October 2016 - 03:18 AM

View Postnagdamnit, on 21 October 2016 - 02:35 AM, said:

Its interesting how as the population of the game falls away, the percentage of complete tools seems to increase.

Makes me pine for the days when NKVA trolled... they were cocky, indiscrimanant, and sometimes a lil' mean... but they were funny too.

I may only be a scrub top 200 player in FP, and i will openly concede that I am impressed with the track records of both EVIL and KCOM, , but if ya gonna go around spanking everyone else, you have to give them something to keep coming back. Thats why shenanigans ensued when you dropped versus [IDI] the other day. We knew there was no way to beat you so we asked for 1v1s, just so that we could have a chance to see how we could do as individuals. You refused, so we 1v1'd each other... why? Because it was spontaneous and a heck of alot more fun than getting stomped automatically. you'll see alot more of that (and not just from us) and your profits will go down as people won't waste their time on a mode where they can't get *anything* out of it.

Here are some ideas for you "pro" units that mke it interesting for you as well as make you opponents at least try:

Drop below weight and see if you can still pwn (a very clanner type of thing to do)

After you completely stomp a wave, mass eject so we at least get some assists and kmdd out of this.

Accept duel requests - not a ton, but a couple.

Crack a freaking joke or two so the opposition doesn't feel like they just cattle.

Yes, I am posting this here but this could really be applicable to so many elite units...

We are not your playthings and when we all leave what will you farm? Remember ghost drops give no merc points...

Edited by MovinTarget, 21 October 2016 - 03:43 AM.

#47 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 21 October 2016 - 05:46 AM

View PostUberStuka, on 20 October 2016 - 07:01 PM, said:

that's a bit to far.....

The population is low enough as it is and here we are bitching and carrying on at each other.

I've dropped with Pat plenty, I've dropped with SCAR a few times as well.

Each have different styles that work for them and the records clearly show that. I play to whatever the team wants, no issues or complaints. I can do both equally poorly.

Less forum, more getting in queue's, more games for all and let EVIL recruit some top tier players Posted Image

btw o7 to KAI / PROMO (and Four20) tonight for dropping against us constantly the last 4-5 hours, I'm dropping with EK tonight on an Alt cause that is the only place games are at. Been some cracking games.

Edited by justcallme A S H, 21 October 2016 - 06:13 AM.

#48 Cox Devalis

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 06:27 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 21 October 2016 - 03:18 AM, said:

we asked for 1v1s, just so that we could have a chance to see how we could do as individuals. You refused, so we 1v1'd each other...

There is absolutely no point in 1v1 during the FP match. Both sides have to solve some things to play 1v1.
1. who will go for 1v1?
2. distance? Do you want your SPLs to attack my ERLL build?
3. tonnage? Do you want your Locust to attack my DWF?
4. place on the current map to fight in the conditions above^.
I find it too complicated to start that ingame chat discussion while we are playing as a big group. May be someone in the group wants it but others - not.
If you want to test yourself in 1v1 - add me in game, we can go to a private lobby and make some... oh whatever. Posted Image

Drop below weight and see if you can still pwn (a very clanner type of thing to do)

Yes, we have thought about it. But we don't know who is on the other side. I don't want to play 4 Shadow Cats against MJ12 twelve.

After you completely stomp a wave, mass eject so we at least get some assists and kmdd out of this.

Man, we are getting banned for ejecting and overheating by reports. What are you talking about...

Answered above.
Streakdog vs Locust would be nice, right?

#49 Herpes Type 9

• PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 06:28 AM

Posted Image

#50 Husker Dude

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Överste-Löjtnant
  • Överste-Löjtnant
  • 319 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 08:46 AM

View PostCox Devalis, on 21 October 2016 - 06:27 AM, said:

Yes, we have thought about it. But we don't know who is on the other side. I don't want to play 4 Shadow Cats against MJ12 twelve.

I totally understand this, from our side as well; I think some of us are still scarred from the ONE TIME we all brought LRMs into CW after a string of easy matches only to immediately come up on a KCOM 8 man.

#51 Khalcruth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Steiner
  • Hero of Steiner
  • 808 posts
  • LocationYou gotta lose your mind in Detroit! Rock City!

Posted 21 October 2016 - 09:03 AM

View PostCox Devalis, on 21 October 2016 - 06:27 AM, said:

Welcome to the world of us mortals. How do you think everyone else feels, not just sometimes, but every single drop? And yet we still do it. Well, some of us at this point.

#52 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 21 October 2016 - 09:36 AM

I would give you mad props if you *did* drop 4 SHC, but no, that's a little extreme...

#53 Blackgodzilla

• PipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 09:55 AM

Makes me pine for the days when NKVA trolled... they were cocky, indiscrimanant, and sometimes a lil' mean... but they were funny too.

I may only be a scrub top 200 player in FP, and i will openly concede that I am impressed with the track records of both EVIL and KCOM, , but if ya gonna go around spanking everyone else, you have to give them something to keep coming back. Thats why shenanigans ensued when you dropped versus [IDI] the other day. We knew there was no way to beat you so we asked for 1v1s, just so that we could have a chance to see how we could do as individuals. You refused, so we 1v1'd each other... why? Because it was spontaneous and a heck of alot more fun than getting stomped automatically. you'll see alot more of that (and not just from us) and your profits will go down as people won't waste their time on a mode where they can't get *anything* out of it.

Here are some ideas for you "pro" units that mke it interesting for you as well as make you opponents at least try:

Crack a freaking joke or two so the opposition doesn't feel like they just cattle.

Yes, I am posting this here but this could really be applicable to so many elite units...

We are not your playthings and when we all leave what will you farm? Remember ghost drops give no merc points...

So are you are asking them to handicap themselves in order for you to have fun in Faction Play.

Wouldn't improving as a player, instead of the doing to song and dance around those issues, be the better solution?

I hate how the main gripe people have against the more skilled units is that they are too skilled. You can actually improve at this game if you put in some time. Stop making up excuses and imaginary rule-sets to cover up for the fact that you refuse to see your play level as sub-par. You don't help out with improving FP.

#54 Dukov Nook

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:09 AM

View PostBlackgodzilla, on 21 October 2016 - 09:55 AM, said:

So are you are asking them to handicap themselves in order for you to have fun in Faction Play.

Wouldn't improving as a player, instead of the doing to song and dance around those issues, be the better solution?

I hate how the main gripe people have against the more skilled units is that they are too skilled. You can actually improve at this game if you put in some time. Stop making up excuses and imaginary rule-sets to cover up for the fact that you refuse to see your play level as sub-par. You don't help out with improving FP.

Hey, you aren't related to Shin, are you?

#55 Blackgodzilla

• PipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:10 AM

View PostDukov Nook, on 21 October 2016 - 10:09 AM, said:

Hey, you aren't related to Shin, are you?

No idea who that is.

#56 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 21 October 2016 - 11:30 AM

View PostBlackgodzilla, on 21 October 2016 - 09:55 AM, said:

I am not telling them and other elite teams to do anything... i am asking them to consider giving pugs a sporting chance *to* get better. To give them an opportunity to grow instead of getting pounded into the ground, never to return. And yes, to some degree *we* have to police ourselves if we want this game to last b/c if pgi cared, they would have handicapped cjf a while ago...

So i am top 200 for whatever that is worth and i have some ideas for countering kodiak rushes and whatnot, but you sir, please tell me your ideas on how a mishmash of IS players (since apparently few can put together a 12 man in euro primetime) can "get gud" and beat the elite green chickens. Place spare us the basics. You claim its so easy to out do them lets hear how ya beat 'em!

Would i love to duel Shar, Scar, or any of these other guys? Of course! That would be a rush. That offer is open, and hope i can make it as worth their time as it is mine.

Edited by MovinTarget, 21 October 2016 - 11:34 AM.

#57 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 21 October 2016 - 11:38 AM

I would like to do it as part of fp 'cause then it means something... i really wouldn't care about whatever rules are set so long as they are reasonable and we act honorably. If anyone on my team fires during the duel, i would eject, hold me to it.

#58 Cox Devalis

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 11:49 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 21 October 2016 - 11:38 AM, said:

I would like to do it as part of fp 'cause then it means something... i really wouldn't care about whatever rules are set so long as they are reasonable and we act honorably. If anyone on my team fires during the duel, i would eject, hold me to it.

But we wouldn't. There is nothing about the rules. We are simply not going to go 1v1 during FP match because we don't want that.

#59 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 21 October 2016 - 12:03 PM

So if the match is going how it just about always goes where cjf is leading something stupid like 38-13, the outcome is basically assured, wouldn't they like to show their individual skills and prowess?

Edited by MovinTarget, 21 October 2016 - 12:11 PM.

#60 Cox Devalis

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 12:19 PM

View PostMovinTarget, on 21 October 2016 - 12:03 PM, said:

wouldn't they like to show their individual skills and prowess?

To show? What's the point?
Of course no. When we want to play 1v1 we play 1v1. And we still want to play FP while we are in FP match.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users