#301 Nightshade24

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 21 July 2016 - 04:20 PM

View PostGeneral Taskeen, on 21 July 2016 - 03:48 AM, said:

Remember when Player agency was a thing? Another thing actual MW games get right.

Posted Image

A player that can turn OFF custom textures? Unbelievable!

Custom decals, this got rid of people who had a custom decal to say have the autobots logo on their mech or some anime character (or worse case scenario phalic objects, however being MW4 trolls like that were not running around)

If the Decal was from the game (Such as every decal in MW: O) at the moment) then it would still show and I do not want to see custom warhorns ever... the current ones I do not mind so much. But the last thing I want to hear when I die is this with a bunch of air horns....

#302 Longer Tom Artilery

Rookie

• The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 05:39 AM

My question is how did this thread get so off topic. People are arguing whether deckles should be in game. Sader's OP clearly says that players should have the option to choose whether or not they are displayed.

Probably need a Mod to come lock this thread...

#303 Kangarad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 573 posts
  • LocationIn the Mechlab, adding more Double Heatsinks.

Posted 25 July 2016 - 05:41 AM

or just clean it up a bit. theres no need to lock a topic that still has some use.

#304 Gerdskies

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 01:28 AM

the decals are great and all, but I think we need an option in "settings" to be able to show them or not.

They really kill immersion for me when I see a commando with a big yellow smiley face etc.

or maybe make each mech have certain "ports" to place decals in certain sizes to reduce the amount of gratuitously awful looking mechs

#305 PyckenZot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 870 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAnderlecht, Belgium

Posted 05 August 2016 - 01:36 AM

View Post627, on 19 July 2016 - 02:19 PM, said:

is this the same we had when they introduced warhorns? I mean this game seems to be in a good state when you get upset over some little textures you can't see beyond 50m...

Faith in humanity restored! Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users