2016 Customer Appreciation Rewards Program!

819 replies to this topic

#81 Preyzer

• PipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 01:17 AM

got to say owning a la carte dwf both resistance top tier packs and a top tier urbie pack but not being eligible for anything other then matchs played not feeling very rewarded lol

Edited by Preyzer, 12 August 2016 - 01:23 AM.

#82 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 01:23 AM

View PostDee Eight, on 11 August 2016 - 11:25 PM, said:

Ultimate packs qualify since they include the collector $40 pack mechs.

You need two though. ;)

View PostC R O A K E R, on 11 August 2016 - 11:40 PM, said:

Ok Alexander, but what about people who already own for example:

1xKodiak Standart Pack + Hero Add-On + Reinforcements Add-On = 20+15+15 = 50$

1xNight Gyr Standart Pack + Hero Add-On + Reinforcements Add-On = 20+15+15 = 50$

instead of only Collector Pack's x2 40+40=80$

would it qualify as (Top-Tier) associated reward hmm? or only Collector Pack qualify as a Top-Tier?

Unfortunately yes, psychologically we are pushing to buy packs every year

so if you want to get all the awards it's about 80+80\120 +* (IS+ Clan) every year to get Top-Tier Reward + some MC purchase (min 7$) for a Customer Appreciation 201x, however it all voluntarily Posted Image

And if u buy some Top-Tier packs in 2013, 2014, 2015 u will get no rewards in 2017 etc. Posted Image

1. Well In-game u can't, but to sold them out, you can try contact to PGI by e-mail-Support. (with the request to sell the duplicates - loyalty mech variants)

2. Of course you can, Hellbringer as a omnimechs - put a Left-Torso Prime var.

cous u can, simple u will get a duplicates (in 2015 I got x2 Atlas (L), x2 Centurion (L) etc.)

Weren't they allocated on different occasions though and specifically stated you would.

View PostArgond, on 11 August 2016 - 11:54 PM, said:

And one more question.

Clan wave 2 Man-O-War Collection price is 120 USD.
Clan wave 3 Gladiator Collection price is 120 USD.
Origins 2C Highlander Collection price is 80 USD.

Clan wave 1 Masakari Collection price is 240 USD and it is enough for top tier reward.
Clan wave 1 Daishi Collection price is 120 USD (the same as full pack of wave 2 or full pack of wave 3), but it is not enough for prize.

Could you please change Daishi Collection instead of Masakari Collection in conditions of the program? It will be rightly for Daishi Collection owners.

The Daishi collection was just the cut down version of the Masakari Collection though....

#83 PAQUERA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 121 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 01:23 AM

Hello!

A question to PGI staff:
ill be travelling in october and ill be far away to any computer. Need i login, fill any thing or choose in the web to receive the customer rewards?

TY in advantage

#84 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 01:25 AM

View PostPAQUERA, on 12 August 2016 - 01:23 AM, said:

Hello!

A question to PGI staff:
ill be travelling in october and ill be far away to any computer. Need i login, fill any thing or choose in the web to receive the customer rewards?

TY in advantage

You didn't previously... not that i'm PGI staff. ;)

#85 Featherwood

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 01:29 AM

Well, thanks of course, but I'd like to notice that top-tier rewards for IS and Clans are not equal even at the most rude approach.

ECM-capable 85 tons laser-boat vs two variants of the Summoner? Summoner - second worst Clan Mech (after Mist Lynx)! Don't take me wrong fellow clansmen, I like both Mechs, even pilot Summoner regularly, but both chassis are too under-powered. I see this new Stalker STK-3Fb as your monetary attempt to compensate future release of ECM-capable Marauder II, but I don't understand why you chose to gift Clan players with two weak heavy Mechs instead of expected 1 exclusive assault (even unique Gargoyle <khm, ECM-capable? khm> would be more preferable, IMO, than two Summoners).

Edited by Featherwood, 12 August 2016 - 01:35 AM.

#86 Kem

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 01:39 AM

Well, thx РGI for clarification that Steam customers are NOT aррriciated.
GG.

#87 Argond

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 782 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 01:51 AM

View PostAramuside, on 12 August 2016 - 01:23 AM, said:

The Daishi collection was just the cut down version of the Masakari Collection though....

Daishi Collection price is the same as the wave 2 full collection or the wave 3 full collection price. And more then Highlander IIC collection price.

Edited by Argond, 12 August 2016 - 01:52 AM.

#88 Cy Mitchell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 02:11 AM

@PGI

Please consider allowing the purchase of the Basic Pack plus Reinforcements plus Hero as qualifying for the Summoners. As it stands, two Collector packs would qualify for the Summoners and would cost $80. The above mentioned basic packs with the upgrades cost $100 total and do not qualify.

I have spent $200 on Clan Mech packs since January yet I do not qualify for the Summoner Loyalty awards. Someone who spent $80 on two Clan collector packs does qualify. Somehow does not seem equatable.

#89 S Phoenix

• PipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 02:15 AM

So How do Hero Add-Ons and Reinforcements get rewarded?

A person can buy all 12 of these and not qualify for ANY Top Tier?

Standard Pack $20 + Hero $15 + Reinforcements $15 ---> $50 x 12 = $600 ---> Does NOT Qualify

Collector pack ----> $40 x 4 = $160 --> Qualifies for 2 Top Tiers and Ultimate Reward

How is this fair?

Violating rule 101 of Customer Retention ----> Present a reward and disappoint 80% of your customer base by not giving it to them or being unfair.

Watch what happens to your rate of revenue over time

Oh and by the way - you are making the same mistake with Supply Caches

EDIT: STEAM PLAYERS DESERVE TO BE RECOGNIZED TOO. Wonder what Steam Support will do if they get a ticket on this...

And the Camo....hope we can change it...

Edited by Samurai Phoenix, 12 August 2016 - 03:44 AM.

#90 Kuaron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Captain
  • Senior Captain
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 02:22 AM

View PostKem, on 12 August 2016 - 01:39 AM, said:

Well, thx РGI for clarification that Steam customers are NOT aррriciated.
GG.

Has there already been an answer somewhere?

#91 Cox Devalis

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,000 posts
  • LocationTryhard dimension

Posted 12 August 2016 - 02:37 AM

i think it's okay about Steam packs while there are many gifts inside.
But an issue with reinforcements and hero mechs looks completely unfair.

#92 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 12 August 2016 - 02:45 AM

All you guys asking for this and that to be included or considered ... you need to be tweeting.

There's a reasonable chance that Russ will agree reasonable requests. He has made qualification criteria more generous before, when reasonable cases were made.

#93 SQW

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 02:51 AM

Sigh, another PGI bungle - can't even give free stuff correctly.

Seriously, a blind man can see some major paying customer being left out with the limitations and nobody will complain louder than a paying customer feeling cheated. Just put an * at the end of the big freebies saying "Or if you've spent $X on clan/is related packages during period of Y" and they could have avoided all this and maybe even pick up a few sales from people wanting to match the X.

Hey, marketing, remember to cover ALL your basis in promotions.

#94 LORD ORION

• Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 02:58 AM

No love for people who bought a steam mech pack? :\

#95 Grottenolm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 300 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationGermany / NRW

Posted 12 August 2016 - 03:02 AM

Nothing for your Steam-DLC-Supporter ?
The Steam-release was in that timecscale too !

#96 Chados

• 1,948 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...over the Rainbow

Posted 12 August 2016 - 03:03 AM

Dude! I bought a Shadowcat pack for Clan FW. If I'd have bought a higher tier pack I'd qualify for the top tier Clan and ultimate reward!

LOL. So close, yet so far :) Maybe I'll splurge on a Viper collector, just to whale it up.

Whoops, I got Marauders and Urbies in September, LOL. Oh, well.

Edited by Chados, 12 August 2016 - 03:21 AM.

#97 scgt1

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 291 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationArlington, TX

Posted 12 August 2016 - 03:03 AM

View PostScout Derek, on 11 August 2016 - 11:05 PM, said:

Is there some way to indicate or have a sort of requirement check for us players that don't know if we qualify or not?

it'd be nice, make things simpler. but that's just me.

The Blackjack is a must. Time to buy MC.

This was said at the bottom I believe. It's coming.

#98 Cy Mitchell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 03:12 AM

View PostAppogee, on 12 August 2016 - 02:45 AM, said:

All you guys asking for this and that to be included or considered ... you need to be tweeting.

There's a reasonable chance that Russ will agree reasonable requests. He has made qualification criteria more generous before, when reasonable cases were made.

I already did.

#99 Kuaron

• Senior Captain
  • Senior Captain
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 03:16 AM

Link?

#100 scgt1

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 291 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationArlington, TX

Posted 12 August 2016 - 03:21 AM

View PostAppogee, on 12 August 2016 - 02:45 AM, said:

This right here is a STEAMING PILE OF BULLS3$%!!!
The fact that these forums have pretty much become a wasteland for people to post for no reason is pathetic to say the least. Social media shouldn't be the only place that is mainly viewed. These forums should be #1 priority. There should be a ton more interaction and response from PGI to these forums. At one point and time there was. This has dwindled down to nearly none.

People shouldn't be forced to sign up for yet another social media site especially Twerker to join
Posted Image

Just to get their voice heard.

You know what these Steam players are onto something. Being that I've purchase every pack since the beginning here from the mwo website I haven't purchased the steam packs. You launch the game on Steam to increase as you say the player base (was really to increase the amount of income because so many people had left the game at the time and the pinching was starting) You picked up some extra players they invested also like the rest of us and there is no mention for those guys getting anything? That's pretty low. Steam players bail out PGI in a pinch and they get nothing in return. WOW!

I'm with you steam guys (although I myself haven't purchased anything from there) you are getting shafted.

Edited by scgt1, 12 August 2016 - 03:27 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users