2016 Customer Appreciation Rewards Program!

819 replies to this topic

#561 Steel Raven

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 10:29 PM

Just visited my profile, apparently I'm not getting a Cataphract in spite buying a Marauder and Warhammer though I am getting a Hellbringer for my Kodiak. What the hell did I miss regarding the IS packs?

I

#562 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 01:24 PM

View PostSteel Raven, on 04 September 2016 - 10:29 PM, said:

Just visited my profile, apparently I'm not getting a Cataphract in spite buying a Marauder and Warhammer though I am getting a Hellbringer for my Kodiak. What the hell did I miss regarding the IS packs?

I

Is it just SO hard to read the first post of the thread ?! Purchases BEFORE the eligibility period began, do not count.

Eligibility Conditions
You must have purchased any tier of any Inner Sphere Collection* (or any Inner Sphere a la carte 'Mech**) since October 6th 2015 at 10:01 AM PDT (5:01 PM UTC).

Deadline for Eligibility
October 18th 2016 at 10:00 AM PDT (5:00 PM UTC).

Rewards
Cataphract CTF-3L Loyalty Variant (featuring a unique Loyalty Pattern and 30% C-Bill Boost) +1 MechBay

#563 Ironically Ironclad Irony

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Boombox
  • 192 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 01:46 PM

Chill Dee Eight, not everyone has the patience and attention to detail to see that part... and they certainly don't have as much time as you to skulk through 28 pages of repetitious kvetching...

I know you probably don't care, but your tone is painting you as a pompous @$$

Edited by Ironically Ironclad Irony, 05 September 2016 - 02:19 PM.

#564 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 04:55 PM

ITS IN THE FIRST POST announcing the loyalty rewards. [Redacted] Its not like PGI has put it in russian or ultra small font print or tried to hide it. [Redacted] Maybe try even using the search function for the forum.

Edited by draiocht, 09 September 2016 - 10:00 AM.
insults

#565 Jaspbo1

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 232 posts
  • LocationWoah

Posted 05 September 2016 - 07:34 PM

Chill D8, It's just a game...Forum.

You are not morally obliged to answer everyone's questions.

#566 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 02:53 PM

View PostIntrepid, on 04 September 2016 - 12:55 AM, said:

Another D8 failure: It quite clearly says Ultimate PACK Posted Image

Actually NO, [Redacted].

When you already own a standard or collector's pack, there is displayed under the ultimate pack option...

To complete the Ultimate Pack, please purchase the individual packages above.

Which means, it is NOT considered a tier level of pack of its own. It is merely a collector's top tier level pack pre-packaged with the hero and reinforcement add-on features for one purchase price. Furthermore, if you do not already own either a standard or collector's pack for a mech model, this message is shown...

The Ultimate Pack is not an Upgrade option

Edited by draiocht, 06 September 2016 - 06:38 PM.
insult

#567 Intrepid

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 265 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 05:56 PM

View PostDee Eight, on 06 September 2016 - 02:53 PM, said:

Actually NO, [Redacted].

When you already own a standard or collector's pack, there is displayed under the ultimate pack option...

To complete the Ultimate Pack, please purchase the individual packages above.

Which means, it is NOT considered a tier level of pack of its own. It is merely a collector's top tier level pack pre-packaged with the hero and reinforcement add-on features for one purchase price. Furthermore, if you do not already own either a standard or collector's pack for a mech model, this message is shown...

The Ultimate Pack is not an Upgrade option

And here I had thought you had finally smartened up Posted Image

Not being an upgrade option does not prevent it from being an independent tier. Better luck next time Posted Image

Edited by draiocht, 06 September 2016 - 07:22 PM.
Quote Clean-Up

#568 Quinn Allard

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 278 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 September 2016 - 03:43 PM

So is Bushwacker gonna be counted for this?

#569 Papa Smurf

Rookie

• The Hitman
  • The Hitman
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 01:14 PM

It says I have qualified for all of the rewards except the inner sphere but I bought the Cyclops collectors pack. Doesnt this qualify as Inner Sphere? Just wondering.

#570 Jay Leon Hart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 01:43 PM

View PostQuinn Allard, on 07 September 2016 - 03:43 PM, said:

So is Bushwacker gonna be counted for this?

If you buy it before the rewards program deadline, yes.

View PostPapa Smurf, on 08 September 2016 - 01:14 PM, said:

It says I have qualified for all of the rewards except the inner sphere but I bought the Cyclops collectors pack. Doesnt this qualify as Inner Sphere? Just wondering.

If you only just bought it, the qualification page only updates once per day.
If the Cyclops is your only IS Collector's Pack, you need a 2nd to qualify for the top tier IS reward.

#571 Papa Smurf

Rookie

• The Hitman
  • The Hitman
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 06:42 AM

It says that I have qualified for all of the rewards except for the inner sphere although I bought the cyclops and it lists the cyclops pack as one of the qualifying packs. Now correct me if I am wrong, above someone stated that if you bought the standard pack and then came back and bought the collectors pack it doesn't qualify. This is what I did and I hope by some weird play on rules that it does not disqualify my purchase.
I know we have some trolls and A-holes on here and yes I read their small print and yes I know what between Oct 2015-2016 is. I'm just trying to figure out if this is a glitch or I missed some small piece of information.

Edited by Papa Smurf, 09 September 2016 - 06:45 AM.

#572 Papa Smurf

Rookie

• The Hitman
  • The Hitman
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 06:47 AM

View PostPapa Smurf, on 09 September 2016 - 06:42 AM, said:

It says that I have qualified for all of the rewards except for the inner sphere although I bought the cyclops and it lists the cyclops pack as one of the qualifying packs. Now correct me if I am wrong, above someone stated that if you bought the standard pack and then came back and bought the collectors pack it doesn't qualify. This is what I did and I hope by some weird play on rules that it does not disqualify my purchase.
I know we have some trolls and A-holes on here and yes I read their small print and yes I know what between Oct 2015-2016 is. I'm just trying to figure out if this is a glitch or I missed some small piece of information.

Each to each a looking glass, Reflects the other that doth Pass.

#573 The Amazing Atomic Spaniel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 932 posts
  • LocationBath, UK

Posted 09 September 2016 - 08:01 AM

Overly complicated eligibility criteria.

I have dumped silly amounts of money into this game, but no Summoner or Stalker for me. Ho hum.

Not exactly encouraging your core players, PGI.

#574 ERescue

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 203 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 08:01 AM

@Papa Smurf: You missed a minor, but important detail. In the case of packs of specific chassis, you need TWO collector level packs within the right time frame. Your Cyclops pack provides you with one half... picking up say, Marauder or Bushwacker will get you the other half. Also note that the page updates only once per day, so the effects of any purchases are not instant.

Hope this helps. Posted Image

EDIT: The above is, IF you want the Stalker, too. The Cyclops collection alone does get you the Cataphract.

Edited by ERescue, 09 September 2016 - 08:11 AM.

#575 blackcatf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 550 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAuldhouse, Skye Federation, Lyran Commonwealth

Posted 13 September 2016 - 03:59 PM

I don't want to say that I'm "lazy", per se, but looked through at least half this thread to find an answer to my question before posting. Is there a way to see how many of the 100 matches you have so you know how far away you are from the Anniversary cake?

#576 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 13 September 2016 - 04:31 PM

View Postblackcatf, on 13 September 2016 - 03:59 PM, said:

I don't want to say that I'm "lazy", per se, but looked through at least half this thread to find an answer to my question before posting. Is there a way to see how many of the 100 matches you have so you know how far away you are from the Anniversary cake?

I don't know, but looking at your profile on the leaderboards might get you close to approximating it...

#577 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 06:18 PM

View Postblackcatf, on 13 September 2016 - 03:59 PM, said:

Just look at your own ranks on the leaderboard for quick play... it keeps a record of # of matches played in each season it has been tracking them. I myself qualify for that particular award every 4 days. Since the current season started on Sept 1st, I'm at 156 wins and 149 losses in quick play..In august I had 401 W / 416 L, and in july it was 529 W / 597 L. I'm now past 6600 total matches since January 4th so I'm definitely getting that cupcake.

Edited by Dee Eight, 13 September 2016 - 06:18 PM.

#578 Tsar Bomba

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 208 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 06:20 PM

View PostHerHareHair, on 11 August 2016 - 11:55 PM, said:

Why no rewards for Steam Packs? Did you forget the game went on Steam within this year, and people buy through Steam as well?

Steam takes part of the money. There are plenty of games that are on steam that give bonuses if you buy directly from them.

#579 blackcatf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 550 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAuldhouse, Skye Federation, Lyran Commonwealth

Posted 13 September 2016 - 06:24 PM

View PostDee Eight, on 13 September 2016 - 06:18 PM, said:

Just look at your own ranks on the leaderboard for quick play... it keeps a record of # of matches played in each season it has been tracking them. I myself qualify for that particular award every 4 days. Since the current season started on Sept 1st, I'm at 156 wins and 149 losses in quick play..In august I had 401 W / 416 L, and in july it was 529 W / 597 L. I'm now past 6600 total matches since January 4th so I'm definitely getting that cupcake.

Thanks. Any way I can tell when the seasons started/stopped? In MWO it gives one number for "Season 2" ending October 1st, but on the website it shows stats for 3 seasons. My kid's account is either very close or very far away...not sure which yet...

#580 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 07:11 PM

Seasons started on the 1st of the month and end on the last day. The in game leaderboard for some strange reason started with season ZERO.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users