ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:15 AM

View PostTina Benoit, on 17 May 2017 - 03:21 PM, said:

Feel free to make more statistic requests! We'll gradually update and add to this post with your requests that we are able to show/track.

Would like a full in depth breakdowns of scouting, clan vs IS wins, wins by map, etc.

#102 Sixpack

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander
  • Galaxy Commander
  • 244 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:16 AM

Feel free to make more statistic requests! We'll gradually update and add to this post with your requests that we are able to show/track.

As has already been said I would like to see loyalist only and merc only comparisons

#103 JonDoeIowa

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 89 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:18 AM

View PostZzan, on 18 May 2017 - 09:17 AM, said:

Everything isn't doom and gloom. Just because you don't agree with the changes in the game and the way things worked out doesn't mean that everyone is leaving the game because of it.

I didn't even say anything remotely close to that.....

I simply mean some players gave FW a try again for the event, played a few short games and didn't return, I know 7 people that did just that on my friend's list. I just would like to see a much bigger breakdown. And yes many probably logged, did the 400 match score and left. Farming freebies from events is when we see population spikes.

#104 Jman5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:39 AM

I'm looking at the statistics and some of these numbers don't seem to make any sense.

1. How can IS and Clan both have fewer mechs destroyed than matches played? 603,363 matches played, but only 534,019 and 583,702 mechs destroyed? You get 4 mechs in invasion so the number should be way, way higher.

2. Only an average of 10.6 friendly fire per match? That seems suspiciously low. I could see 10.6 FF damage per player per match.

Also, might I suggest you separate Scouting and Invasion stats more? Lumping in a 4v4 game mode with a 48v48 makes it difficult to get much from this data. Damage numbers and mechs destroyed aren't going to be very useful numbers.

Edited by Jman5, 18 May 2017 - 10:42 AM.

#105 Ukabix

• PipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • 31 posts
  • LocationWarsaw, PL

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:47 AM

This year I have finally participated in BOT and to be honest - I enjoyed the living hell from the event. As a merc I had the opportunity to fight both for the IS and the Clans, dropping both solo and with the unit.

My general thoughts are that in many matches I have seen much more units and organised groups on this Clans side. This it is quite surprising to see that the IS/Clan pilot sums distribution is almost perfectly even. I would also like to see the hourly breakdown of active players on both sides and compare the actual numbers on the battlefield to compare US/Euro timezones. I also do not recall playing a lot more gamemodes other than siege during the event and consider it a good thing.

The Battle of Tukayyid 3 was a great finale of a particular MWO era and a nice prelude to the changes that followed. Boosted by the generous event rewards, the experience of playing both for the IS and the Clans feels really good and complete. I would like to thank any mechwarriors that stood by me and those who stood against me during this time of trial. Well done guys, well done PGI.

#106 Felicitatem Parco

Professor of Memetics

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts
  • LocationIs Being Obscured By ECM

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:53 AM

I would like to see the top 5 or 10 Mechs used for each side (based on #fielded in total) for scouting and invasion.

#107 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:57 AM

View PostJman5, on 18 May 2017 - 10:39 AM, said:

I'm looking at the statistics and some of these numbers don't seem to make any sense.

1. How can IS and Clan both have fewer mechs destroyed than matches played? 603,363 matches played, but only 534,019 and 583,702 mechs destroyed? You get 4 mechs in invasion so the number should be way, way higher.

Many of the big units employed gen-rush/objective-rush tactics... I would like to see the # of siege matches under 10 minutes or with less than 10 kills on the defending side.

2. Only an average of 10.6 friendly fire per match? That seems suspiciously low. I could see 10.6 FF damage per player per match.

Again, with the rushes employed, there isn't much fighting...

Also, might I suggest you separate Scouting and Invasion stats more? Lumping in a 4v4 game mode with a 48v48 makes it difficult to get much from this data. Damage numbers and mechs destroyed aren't going to be very useful numbers.

+1000

#108 Jman5

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:57 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 18 May 2017 - 10:57 AM, said:

Many of the big units employed gen-rush/objective-rush tactics... I would like to see the # of siege matches under 10 minutes or with less than 10 kills on the defending side.

Again, with the rushes employed, there isn't much fighting...

It's just not believable to have an average of less than 1 death per side per match. No amount of objective rushing would get you those kind of numbers. At no point in the event did I ever even have a match that came close to that even when I was successfully objective rushed.

The numbers do not add up.

#109 Tul Duru

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:10 PM

So the number I'd like is average matches per player in each faction.

Because I know that myself and much of my unit dropped a lot, finished many of the rewards early, and then kept dropping anyways to push unit stats, faction stats etc.

Cause right now Jade falcon has what the 5th highest population, but got 2nd in score? Were clearly more active than other factions, but I don't know by how much.

#110 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:19 PM

Number of Matches Played during Tukayyid: 603,363

Matches by Game Mode:[/color]
  • Siege – 239,242
  • Assault – 51,889
  • Conquest – 19,886
  • Skirmish – 12,003
  • Domination – 8,853
  • Scouting – 271,490
So there were only ~300k INVASION matches and almost as many scouting matches. This would bump the numbers up for Invasion above the general 1.8 average if you mash all the matches together...

Total Mechs destroyed: 1,117,721

This would be across scouting and invasion.
so yes if you look at the total 600k matches it would be barely 2/match, but we need to see the mechs destroyed split between Invasion and Scouting to get to the number you are looking for...

I mean, I do see what you are saying, but I wanted to make sure we are looking at the same numbers since almost half the matches are 4v4 and the others are 12v12 which bound to screw the averages up...

Edited by MovinTarget, 18 May 2017 - 12:20 PM.

#111 Chound

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 300 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:45 PM

View PostZandel Corrin, on 18 May 2017 - 04:04 AM, said:

If you only played 3 games during the event you would not get the rewards at all, to get all of those nice rewards most people would have to play 20+ games (2 per day at least) to get that 400 match score and all the other goodies. Average of 34 matches played is likely not that far off, I know I played 40 something over the course of the event.

I dnid't qualify for a reward on ANY of the days I played. I didn't earn enough XP or matchpoints in any of my matches. Being a support mech I mostly got assists and didn't even get a damage because I couldn't find a way into the battlefield. I get up to the battlefield try and line up a shot and immediately get destroyed without shooting anything.

#112 Dirty Scrub Casual

• PipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 28 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC, Canada

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:58 PM

View Postball0fire, on 18 May 2017 - 02:26 AM, said:

i find that very hard to belive

Note the * hidden in the Clan description. The numbers are not properly paired.

To compare apples to apples PGI would have to state the total participation of IS count and Clan count at the onset and the conclusion. Or at the very least provide the actual count of participants for each faction on a day to day basis.

They did not. So the values are suspect, and rightly so.

Edited by Dirty Scrub Casual, 18 May 2017 - 04:26 PM.

#113 Dirty Scrub Casual

• PipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:09 PM

View PostRogue Jedi, on 18 May 2017 - 03:08 AM, said:

... also with number of matches divided by number of players that sugests the average number of matches played is 34, that seems way too high.

On my Clan Loyalist account I played 40 Invasion matches before getting the final goal 6,600MS reward, at which point I stopped participating in Clan Invasions.

On my IS Mercenary account I played 74 Invasion matches before getting the final goal 6,600MS reward, at which point I stopped participating in IS Invasions.

I played maybe 3 Scouting matches early on with my IS Merc account, but the RoI was dismal, so I focused on Invasion rewards. By the time I had received ALL Invasion rewards for each Faction the event had run out of time and I could not get any Scouting rewards. I literally played in one of the final Invasions that extended beyond the countdown timer. I'm sure many of us did. Tukayyid 3 was THAT good :)

Soooo... 34 matches on average is not too hard to believe.

Ignore my 74 IS Invasions that I required to get 20 wins. "These are not the statistics you are looking for."

I know. Scrub much, Scrubby?

#114 AnHell86

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 106 posts
  • LocationTaiwan

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:02 PM

Hi Tina,

As many others have suggested, can we please ask for the statistics to be divided into Scouting Missions and Invasion Missions? As of now, it is just a big clump and many units farmed the Scouting missions.

Gracias!
o7

#115 YUyahoo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:10 PM

Ok Tina I have a stat request for you...how many times did 10-12 man (larger) groups drop vs teams of mostly solo players (and how many times did the large groups win those games VS how many times the mostly solos won) VS how many times did 10-12 man groups drop vs other 10-12 man groups. For me this would be an interesting stat to see Posted Image

#116 DAEDALOS513

• The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:15 PM

Unit stats please; even individual unit member stats.. including how many victory tokens each pilot achieved.

#117 Dirty Scrub Casual

• PipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:47 PM

To all the pilots asking for Unit, Merc, Freelancer category stats...

The Leaderboard is a thing, don'cha know!

#118 Exbe

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 102 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:26 PM

View PostIshishi, on 18 May 2017 - 09:00 AM, said:

Total Friendly Fire Done: 6401832
Total Damage Done: 403325186

Well, that says we have a total of 1,6% Friendly Fire.

Total Mechs destroyed: 1117721

1,6% of this would mean around 17888 Mechs destroyed by Friendly Fire...

Please show Friendly Fire Done at the end of all matches, just to help us hiding our backs.

Sorry, but your math is based on that 1 friendly dmg equals 1 friendly kill, which is very strong and unrealistic assumption.
I might inflict 10...110 dmg per match due to my fat fingers, and still have no casualties whatsoever.

#119 Medicine Man

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 433 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:51 PM

Nice stats clanners. How does it feel to be OP cheater pieces of crap? Luckily pgi made a special class of mechs for you inept cowards.

#120 Stitchedup

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 133 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:41 PM

I just want the top 30 unit per clan stats like they did for Tukayyid 2

Edited by Stitchedup, 18 May 2017 - 11:47 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users