Battle Of Tukayyid 3 Battle Statistics

199 replies to this topic

#121 Kalleballe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:42 PM

View PostMedicine Man, on 18 May 2017 - 09:51 PM, said:

Nice stats clanners. How does it feel to be OP cheater pieces of crap? Luckily pgi made a special class of mechs for you inept cowards.

We don't balance the game (and neither does PGI)

Average, max and min players on per day please.

Edited by Kalleballe, 18 May 2017 - 11:44 PM.

#122 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:51 PM

View PostJondoeiowa, on 18 May 2017 - 03:22 AM, said:

Take one thing into account there BallOfire how many players did less than say 5 drops in a day. I want to see the statistic of how many of those players played X amount of games. Played, got stomped, didn't come back..... etc.

Not sure of the relevance of that 5 number though. Like most players I know we averaged 2 invasion drops a day throughout the period and then spread the 8 scout wins out (over 3 sessions in my case as it took maybe 14-16 scout battles). I ran some extra battles particularly at the end but tbh I was just trying to avoid grinding new mechs in advance of the skills patch. ;)

#123 G4LV4TR0N

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 907 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:05 AM

Just shows that in Clan Light category Arctic Cheetah is probably more common than all other Clan Lights taken together.

#124 sub2000

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 127 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:06 AM

i don't understand why it is not possible to provide number of unit victories losses in invasion separately from scouting and not this meaningless number of "individual victories".
I believe provided faction score is 12xinvasion victories+4xscouting victories.

#125 sub2000

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 127 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:15 AM

View PostJman5, on 18 May 2017 - 11:57 AM, said:

It's just not believable to have an average of less than 1 death per side per match. No amount of objective rushing would get you those kind of numbers. At no point in the event did I ever even have a match that came close to that even when I was successfully objective rushed.

The numbers do not add up.

these are "individual matches". i.e. your number=24xinvasion+8xscouting.
So yes, it is quite normal considering number of scouting matches being much bigger than invasion.
it is around 34k scouting matches vs. 14k invasions.
Do your math.

#126 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:29 AM

View PostMovinTarget, on 18 May 2017 - 08:39 AM, said:

Unfortunately this doesn't tell you much since so many people ONLY play FP for the events and either don't know, don't care, or too space poor to bring optimized builds.

Of course it doesn't show one aspect - I took 3 unlevelled mechs into the event deliberately after previous events when I wasted so much xp .... It was a carefully built deck though (Night Gyr, Hellbringer, Ebon Jaguar and Arctic Cheetah). ;)

That said I saw some teams with what looked like unoptimised or plain odd builds who did well as they all followed a game plan when we didn't.

#127 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:40 AM

View PostProsperity Park, on 18 May 2017 - 10:53 AM, said:

I would like to see the top 5 or 10 Mechs used for each side (based on #fielded in total) for scouting and invasion.

Problem is I'm not sure that necessarily equates to the most effective mechs. As an example I saw several 12 mans on the IS side running approx 8 BLR-2C and then 4 Grasshoppers very effectively. However outside those groups I saw a surprisingly small number of BLR-2C. I also saw matches which were won by IS where they played unified (but looked like soloes or small groups) and a couple of Atlases led the charge - just well led. Overall I have to say the IS composition seemed much more mixed but then they have more choice (for good and bad).

I would like to see most used mechs by units though.

#128 sub2000

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 127 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:05 AM

View PostAramuside, on 19 May 2017 - 12:40 AM, said:

Problem is I'm not sure that necessarily equates to the most effective mechs. As an example I saw several 12 mans on the IS side running approx 8 BLR-2C and then 4 Grasshoppers very effectively. However outside those groups I saw a surprisingly small number of BLR-2C. I also saw matches which were won by IS where they played unified (but looked like soloes or small groups) and a couple of Atlases led the charge - just well led. Overall I have to say the IS composition seemed much more mixed but then they have more choice (for good and bad).

I would like to see most used mechs by units though.

very much so, active DC in voIP was much more important than the number of members who coordinated their drop. Simple things like coordinating moving between ridges so enemy push dissolves into empty space, reinforce or not, where to stop, etc...
When you get a "group" sitting in the team-speak you get actually two teams. premaide doing their thing and pugs doing theirs. No wonder that such "groups" loose...

#129 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:57 AM

can we get the exact same stats again, but seperated between scouting and Invasion mode please?

it is very obvious that the top clanmech stats ae influenced heavily by he scouting matches that some units rand for quick and easy scores. I would like to know how these stats look like for the invasion.

Edited by Lily from animove, 19 May 2017 - 03:58 AM.

#130 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,660 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:26 AM

Why is PGI not also providing subcategories separating Invasion and Scouting from the overall numbers? That is the first thing I would have included as part the overall numbers.

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 19 May 2017 - 06:43 AM.

#131 VonBruinwald

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undisputed
  • The Undisputed
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationRandis IV

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:56 AM

Can we please get total 'mechs that survived a match; ideally broken down by class and further broken down into mode.

It would be interesting to see how many 'mechs survived till the end.

#132 TooDumbToQuit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:00 AM

Here is a simple request.

During a game when you shoot something, show the damage you did (much like at the academy and the turrets).

So if you are firing an AC10 and all the rounds hit, it will say "10 damage". But if only 2 rounds hit the target, it will say "2 damage".

For LRMs, when the missiles hit a hill, it should say "0 damage".

If you are firing a weapon beyond its range, you know will know how much damage you are losing.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#133 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:12 AM

View PostLikeUntoGod, on 19 May 2017 - 11:00 AM, said:

Here is a simple request.

During a game when you shoot something, show the damage you did (much like at the academy and the turrets).

So if you are firing an AC10 and all the rounds hit, it will say "10 damage". But if only 2 rounds hit the target, it will say "2 damage".

For LRMs, when the missiles hit a hill, it should say "0 damage".

If you are firing a weapon beyond its range, you know will know how much damage you are losing.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Interesting idea, I would like to be able to toggle it off though in case there is too much going on and it becomes cluttered/distracting...

#134 Tarogato

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:12 AM

Posted Image

#135 Luscious Dan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,146 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationEdmonton, AB

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:18 PM

View PostTarogato, on 19 May 2017 - 11:12 AM, said:

Posted Image

Nice to get the data in a visual format. Still, would have been nice to separate out the Scouting from the other game modes (not your data, I know!).

#136 Tarogato

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:36 PM

I know, right!?

Looking at my mech stats for the past couple months, it looks like I play 70% IS mechs. But we just had Tukayyid 3. If I remove all of mechs that I played in Tuk 3 and only Tuk 3... it actually comes out to 90% clans mechs.

Really wish PGI would separate them. They are NOT comparable. I don't like them lumped together.

#137 Usagi Mcdeath

• Pip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 12 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationFederated Commonwealth, FedCom

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:10 AM

They posted some of the Results, and in them I find a few interesting.

Pilots changed from Inner Sphere to Clan during the event: 651
Pilots changed from Clan to Inner Sphere during the event: 188
I believe this also covers Mercs. Same as right below, or just unloyal rats leaving a sinking ship.

Units changed from Inner Sphere to Clan during the event: 156
Units changed from Clan to Inner Sphere during the event: 45

Total Damage Done by Clan Mechs: 215,811,338
Total Damage Done by IS Mechs: 187,513,848
Total Difference of: 28,297,490 in Clan favor. Only about 14.1 percent difference.

Total IS Mechs destroyed: 583,702
Total Clan Mechs destroyed: 534,019
Total Difference of: 49,680 more IS Mechs Destroyed. Only about a 9 percent difference.

What I want to see is actual victories per drop location.

Thanks

Edited by Usagi Mcdeath, 20 May 2017 - 07:13 AM.

#138 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:44 AM

View PostUsagi Mcdeath, on 20 May 2017 - 07:10 AM, said:

They posted some of the Results, and in them I find a few interesting.

Pilots changed from Inner Sphere to Clan during the event: 651
Pilots changed from Clan to Inner Sphere during the event: 188
I believe this also covers Mercs. Same as right below, or just unloyal rats leaving a sinking ship.

Units changed from Inner Sphere to Clan during the event: 156
Units changed from Clan to Inner Sphere during the event: 45

Total Damage Done by Clan Mechs: 215,811,338
Total Damage Done by IS Mechs: 187,513,848
Total Difference of: 28,297,490 in Clan favor. Only about 14.1 percent difference.

Total IS Mechs destroyed: 583,702
Total Clan Mechs destroyed: 534,019
Total Difference of: 49,680 more IS Mechs Destroyed. Only about a 9 percent difference.

What I want to see is actual victories per drop location.

Thanks

LOL [IDI] is ~ 36 strong and we finished a contract w/ clams and spent the majority of the event in Kurita...

#NoRegrets

#139 Arkaiko

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 100 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 12:08 AM

View PostMedicine Man, on 18 May 2017 - 09:51 PM, said:

Nice stats clanners. How does it feel to be OP cheater pieces of crap? Luckily pgi made a special class of mechs for you inept cowards.

im SO agreed with this

Edited by Arkaiko, 21 May 2017 - 12:08 AM.

#140 PanzerTC

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 104 posts
  • LocationA Tank

Posted 21 May 2017 - 12:57 AM

I do not agree with this:

I have played the battle twice. Once as Davion IIRC and once as Ghost Bears.

All the IS Factions that took place were there (minus Com Guards - which should be a faction IMHO). Not all the Clans were represented that actually took place. There is some given and take in a game like this.

I wish there were events that only IS could take part in, which would increase the House Wars prior to the invasion of the clans. I doubt that will happen. I liked playing against Kurtia as Davion and Steiner.

Also, I wish there were the Clans only events such as trying to earn the slots in the clan invasion.

I think that so many people played the clans because of the rewards for winning daily. The clan technology is superior to the IS up to a point in time. With the Civil War coming, I see an ebb back to the IS. I think this will level the tech for a while.

I would like to see periodic resets or halts, that allow for IS and Clan only events. It is a very imperfect game, but it is what we have. I love the HBS project and look forward to it as well.

Edited by PanzerTC, 21 May 2017 - 02:58 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users