Tukayyid Salvage Sale

74 replies to this topic

#61 High Xoltage

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:43 AM

Not a single clan hero? Not a single clan mech with 30% cbill boost? Nothing decent in the 'MC Only" Catagory?

One, this sucks for players and two THIS IS YOUR BOTTOM LINE!

Do you even business strategy, bro?

Edited by High Xoltage, 20 May 2017 - 08:44 AM.

#62 Wildstreak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 06:30 PM

View PostHigh Xoltage, on 20 May 2017 - 08:43 AM, said:

Not a single clan hero? Not a single clan mech with 30% cbill boost? Nothing decent in the 'MC Only" Catagory?

One, this sucks for players and two THIS IS YOUR BOTTOM LINE!

Do you even business strategy, bro?

Black Widow and Pirates Bane on the list, otherwise thank the players for the choices.

#63 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:42 AM

@ Sale Thread --
Between Real Life, and PGI messing up MWO through the reduction of LRM Range, I think I'll be skipping this sale. I just can't see playing a game that's been turned upside-down. Need more info? Read this...

-> https://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/250617-patch-notes-14115-16-may-2017/page__view__findpost__p__5752737

...and I think you'll understand my position somewhat better. :)

~Mr. D. V. "It might be a nice sale, but I ain't touching it unless MWO gets fixed." Devnull

#64 latinisator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 561 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:06 AM

View PostD V Devnull, on 16 May 2017 - 08:57 AM, said:

Sadly, PGI has finally blown it, and forced me to quit MWO abruptly. I left them a series of warnings, including...
~Mr. D. V. "To hell with PGI and MWO... Goodbye... " Devnull

Hey Devnull, you've posted a few days ago that PGI forced you to quit MWO.
Just go away if you can't stand MWO any longer. Have fun in life, don't look back and don't work yourself on a forum of a game you "have been forced to quit abruptly".
Oh, and FYI, I think the LRM pain rain increased because people are required to be closer to effectively use LURMs. But that is none of your business since you left for good. Posted Image

I wish you a happy life! <3 Posted Image

#65 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 21 May 2017 - 12:59 PM

Oh crap, this means they are going to nerf the BLR-2C :(

#66 Alan Hicks

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 414 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 08:49 PM

...thought it through, and even though laser weapons are going to get nerfed soon, gotta have those two novas. Posted Image

I like mids and they are part of my inventory in a now almost never used alt-account. The Nova is pretty cool, and it was the first clan mech to be introduced here for everyone to play.

I´ll go for some Battlemasters too, but already own enough of them.

As being one of my first mechs to pilot, the Hunchback HBK-4SP also looks tempting (not to mention that particular Shadow Hawk)

Well, maybe, just hope they perform as good now...

#67 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 10:40 PM

Still hoping they somehow add all those missing and obvious mechs but hope is dying.... Posted Image

Would have liked to add another Night Gyr.

The Hellbringer-F is tempting but until we see the energy revamp next month I'm leery of picking up a second.

#68 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 21 May 2017 - 10:54 PM

View Postlatinisator, on 21 May 2017 - 06:06 AM, said:

<<<snip>>>

Hey Devnull, you've posted a few days ago that PGI forced you to quit MWO.
Just go away if you can't stand MWO any longer. Have fun in life, don't look back and don't work yourself on a forum of a game you "have been forced to quit abruptly".
Oh, and FYI, I think the LRM pain rain increased because people are required to be closer to effectively use LURMs. But that is none of your business since you left for good. Posted Image

I wish you a happy life! <3 Posted Image

What? You haven't heard of somebody lobbying, attempting to get a game repaired to a point where it might even attract them back into playing again? I still remember when I used to play the 2nd & 3rd Editions of MechWarrior's Single-Player Games on PC. Those are fun times which I really wish that I could have had back, but they're gone due to the constant coldness of Developers. Maybe I'm just wishing that I could finally stop that vicious cycle. :(

Also, LRMs have been badly Nerfed. You've been lucky to be in situations where the gaps didn't show. I had the unfortunate chance to see another person playing MWO, and they really didn't take well to seeing how it was insanely problematic to maintain Range for battle, particularly with I.S. LRMs. But hey, if you're really bent on letting PGI lose players, then you could just ignore my information from several posts that I've put up in the last few days, consequently failing to nudge PGI to undo the overkill that they shouldn't have done. Or would you rather that MWO grew larger than its' former glory? :mellow:

~Mr. D. V. "Stuck with a blank stare, just wishing they could repair the damage..." Devnull

#69 myhorseisamaz1ng

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:17 AM

sure there was no any jumping night gyr in each game, there was no swarms of stormcrows, there was no clan marauders. greedy greedy pgi.

#70 Kalidor74

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:39 AM

Thank you very much PGI for my 10 new mechs! :)

#71 Alan Hicks

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 414 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:13 AM

View PostAppogee, on 21 May 2017 - 12:59 PM, said:

Oh crap, this means they are going to nerf the BLR-2C Posted Image

With the last patch, they already nerfed that particular Battlemaster. It lost the acceleration bonus it used to stand out for...

#72 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:46 AM

View PostAlan Hicks, on 22 May 2017 - 11:13 AM, said:

With the last patch, they already nerfed that particular Battlemaster. It lost the acceleration bonus it used to stand out for...

And next it will lose its structure buffs... the one thing left that we're still using it for.

#73 latinisator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 561 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:49 PM

View PostD V Devnull, on 21 May 2017 - 10:54 PM, said:

Or would you rather that MWO grew larger than its' former glory? Posted Image

Lobbying, Devnull? Of course I have heard of this. However, sorry being a bit salty now, I look down on people who think that their opinion is the only true one. Which you do, unfortunately.
The former glory of MWO, such as? Imho the skill tree respec and the LRM "nerf" - you have been judging on a single match watching a whelp, if I understood correctly - have created a more versatile MWO than ever existed.
It feels not like a race anymore, most matches take longer due to armour and structure quirkening and if you derp, you are easily as dead as before.
So tell me, who of us is right? Me, you, both, none?

GREAT JOB, PGI!

#74 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 12:09 AM

View PostAppogee, on 22 May 2017 - 11:46 AM, said:

And next it will lose its structure buffs... the one thing left that we're still using it for.

Has to be said from my usage yesterday it is still an extremely effective mech so we'll see. ;)

#75 Steve Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,465 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:38 AM

Next sale with underdogs/****** mechs pls. I need an Executioner. :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users