Tier 1 In 10 Days (Big Post With Links N Stuff)

220 replies to this topic

#181 Revis Volek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:23 PM

View PostAphexTwin11, on 06 June 2017 - 03:20 PM, said:

Misery? Hopelessness? Pretentiousness? Those are typically the vegan alternatives to meat that come to my mind Posted Image

Posted Image

ok, that was pretty damn funny.

#182 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 06 June 2017 - 07:04 PM

Some of it I already knew however I won't deny that I had help from someone that shall remain nameless at this point who pointed me in the right direction :P

View PostrazenWing, on 06 June 2017 - 06:57 PM, said:

Eh, regardless, I still support the world speed run record idea. Like him or hate him, he does own the record right now. 10 days 600 matches.

While "still working full time and having a life"

Yep.

#183 Gwei Loong

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 135 posts
  • LocationHere & There

Posted 06 June 2017 - 07:08 PM

View PostNatred, on 06 June 2017 - 06:06 AM, said:

Wow someone who can not handle voice comms.. guessing his primary language is not english. Anyways turn your in game comms back on. Teamwork and communication are key elements in this game.

Yes you may have 100 matches without a drop caller.. but when you actually get a great drop caller it is a like a blesssing from above singing you sweet melodies of destruction.

By the way if you can not work with your team your a potatoe. Especially in faction warfare having one teamate doing is own **** in invasion is super annoying as a drop caller when you know he is not listening.

View PostNatred, on 06 June 2017 - 06:20 AM, said:

Awe someone got their feelings hurt, queen hark got a soft spot. I am not sorry. Until you come clean and honest with the community I will have zero respect for you. Tell the truth about your actuall first match. Not your first match on that account.

I find it funny when people start throwing words like respect around like this. This coming from the guy that wants everyone to listen to what he's saying on coms?
You have said nothing but affirm my decision. Many of the posters here do and it's why I hardly ever say anything on the forums. It's to the point of being somewhat rude and condescending but often lacking any big words.
No matter what you think about the OP and this go's for all of you. When you cross this line about respecting other people you're the one crossing it and that's all on you. You don't get to cross that line and then point your finger at someone else.
So you want respect, you want me and OP to use in game coms, you want to play as a team but then why aren't you? I work a lot sometimes and I don't have time for any more of this but here is what I have to say. About all of it... "So What."

(edit: By the way have a happy summer. I find that most the people that play this game are quite nice. It's only a vocal minority speaking for a brown sea that hides within their private channels that you have to watch out for. I don't want to ugly up the scene though. Life is tough but you have to learn to love it.)

Edited by Gwei Loong, 06 June 2017 - 07:39 PM.

#184 Ten Roos

• PipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 07:08 PM

View PostrazenWing, on 06 June 2017 - 06:57 PM, said:

Eh, regardless, I still support the world speed run record idea. Like him or hate him, he does own the record right now. 10 days 600 matches.

Whoever he/she is if they are trying to impress us/me with 10 days 600 matches.... WTF get a life you loser (and claiming to have a job). Or has that already been said.

I think I play far too much and I am lucky to get 200 games in a season.

I watch MWO on twitch while at work most days... i did check his out (sorry)... lasted 5 min... If he is really trying to get Twitch followers, not a good start.

#185 Natred

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 716 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationWest Texas

Posted 06 June 2017 - 08:55 PM

Great work ash!! Exact same style of play. "First match ever got an ace of spades" lol two things i dislike in this world. One is a liar and 2nd is a theif. Chances are if they are one they are the other as well. Gwie longg did you even read this post. Im not knocking him as a player, im calling him out for his falsehood of character. Soy was his alt or main whatever evidence is clear as day.

Lol this gwei guy has similar typing style.

This dude must have multiple personalities he wishes to portray to his "audiance"

I watched 60 seconds of him playing on his "First match" "new player" lol bs and new he was not a new player. Its obvious. Instantly lost all respect.

Edited by Natred, 06 June 2017 - 09:04 PM.

#186 Gwei Loong

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 135 posts
  • LocationHere & There

Posted 06 June 2017 - 10:08 PM

View PostNatred, on 06 June 2017 - 08:55 PM, said:

First you suggest I don't know English and then suddenly I am the OP. You must be a detective or something but I am not trained to have such insight.
Would you like to critique my writing? Here if you are really that interested. Things are not black and white mate.

My memories tangled, burn, and unfurl as I trumpet through the past.
We Howl at the moon in timeless old traditions.
So surreal, twisted and unravelled, till I'm a Dizzy Duck.
Just like the name of a The Hague coffee shop.
To me it's the memory of those things present not past.
It's here I cast my shadows upon infinite horizons.
Like a king writing on a wall to free myself of these confines and that which binds me.
In finite periods I contemplate the codes of ancient hieroglyphs believed to be originally written by the gods.
In the reflected images of these dissected sentences I talk too much and I make up what I see.
In reference to Timothy Leary, "It's how you perceive reality".
But what of reality?
The answer should be obvious enough.
Although the answer might not be obvious at first unless your Dutch.
To look past the narcissism of minor differences.
To see no differences at all.
To look past myself I'm taught.
It's understanding the emotional state of the other.
For me it changed when I learned to love.
At that point my realities had this opportunity to include understanding.
To me these woven riddles are what unravel.
Be the conscious observer of one’s own self.
The last of dying breeds we are but the world will always remember.

Cheers, Spiral on forever. The tribe... 4 CHANge. Whatever. HF

Edited by Gwei Loong, 06 June 2017 - 10:32 PM.

#187 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 10:44 PM

Was "its gonna be redacted" the one with the famous youtube cheating video that triggered the summer 2015 ban wave ?

#188 H I A S

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,971 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:01 PM

Hey Soy, is that realy you?
If so, is the skill floor still as bad, as it was?
maybe one Day i try to beat you on that. not by days, but by games played.
o/ arivio

#189 Ten Roos

• PipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:06 PM

View PostTier 1 Smurf, on 05 June 2017 - 02:50 PM, said:

People are just tripping because you shot down a UAV in your "first match" and then probably played better than them because they suck at mechs.

Lol coming from your alt account..... you are a worse troll.

#190 UnofficialOperator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,493 posts
  • LocationIn your head

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:22 PM

There's really no need to argue, just watch the videos. Pretty sure some of you did not even watch before chiming in. Its so obvious.

Edited by UnofficialOperator, 06 June 2017 - 11:23 PM.

#191 Zergling

• The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 2,439 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:31 PM

View PostNatred, on 06 June 2017 - 08:55 PM, said:

This dude must have multiple personalities he wishes to portray to his "audiance"

I doubt Gwei is an alt of the same player, because Gwei's stats aren't anywhere near the same level (no offense meant to Gwei).

#192 Gwei Loong

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 135 posts
  • LocationHere & There

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:51 PM

Non taken. I have never been anywhere near this guys level. Like I said earlier it takes me about 1000 games on average to get to tier one. I don't need to take the challenge. I cannot beat this achievement in a heavy mech much less with a nova.
I'm also not suggesting he's not who you say he is, that you should ever trust anyone, or that "learning to love something" also means you have to all be friends. I am just suggesting it's really not this big of a deal.
Personally I have had a rough week at work and my groups have been hit or miss. So my game is a little off on my end and combined with the current MM it's really a flip of the coin for me.
I also know I can not carry a 12 man in tier 1 against really good players on my own. Should start looking for a Unit but I have been saying that for 5 months now. Life in the solo que.

Edited by Gwei Loong, 06 June 2017 - 11:55 PM.

#193 meteorol

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 02:22 AM

View PostH I A S, on 06 June 2017 - 11:01 PM, said:

Hey Soy, is that realy you?
If so, is the skill floor still as bad, as it was?
maybe one Day i try to beat you on that. not by days, but by games played.
o/ arivio

of course it's him. He probably won't be able to answer that question publicly though, because his main was permabanned, which makes creating this alt. a banable CoC violation aswell. So if he doesn't lose interest in whatever he is doing with this account, he has to keep up this cringeworthy charade.

#194 H I A S

• 4,971 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 02:36 AM

View Postmeteorol, on 07 June 2017 - 02:22 AM, said:

of course it's him. He probably won't be able to answer that question publicly though, because his main was permabanned, which makes creating this alt. a banable CoC violation aswell. So if he doesn't lose interest in whatever he is doing with this account, he has to keep up this cringeworthy charade.

So i have a challenge if i get bored and are able to put enaugh time in MWO again.
The com should be happy everytime a good player comes back to that mess :D

Edited by H I A S, 07 June 2017 - 02:37 AM.

#195 Natred

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 716 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationWest Texas

Posted 07 June 2017 - 06:04 AM

Who else but queen hark busts out wirh some poetry when he gets checked by someone who is real? Looks like he forgot he was on another one of his alt accounts when he replyed.

Stop lying to yourself and others. You will get further in life. By the way stopped in your stream for a minute. Watched you die, got a good laugh than left.

Its ok to reinvent yourself under a new persona but lying to community looking for attention makes you look like a chump.

Edited by Natred, 07 June 2017 - 06:10 AM.

#196 Inatu Elimor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 312 posts
  • Location1.45 meters below sealevel

Posted 07 June 2017 - 09:43 AM

I bought the Nova and copied your settings (I named it "Inaki Rahn" which is an acronym for " Harkinian" lol). I guess it' s your favorite mech. It must be.
All criticism putting aside this is one hell of a build !!
Love it.

Edited by Inatu Elimor, 07 June 2017 - 09:46 AM.

#197 Gwei Loong

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 135 posts
  • LocationHere & There

Posted 07 June 2017 - 11:22 AM

View PostNatred, on 07 June 2017 - 06:04 AM, said:

Who else but queen hark busts out wirh some poetry when he gets checked by someone who is real? Looks like he forgot he was on another one of his alt accounts when he replyed.

Natred I don't want to cross any lines here but I kind of feel like you're this guy...

Posted Image

Now I can't stop laughing. Maybe this has something to do with the Illuminati also.
For that matter all these questions just lead to more questions like innit?
How do we know you're not King Harkinian? For all I know you could be Soy looking for some jam hot fun.
Opps; you making any more connections here? Would the real slim shady please stand up damn it!

Plus no one here likes my poem? I write a poem for you and this is all you got. I need to find me some more reciprocal relationships. Seriously though, I'm not into this sort of thing.

By the way you are being observed but don't worry I sell tin foil hats on the corner of Brick Lane every third Thursday.

Posted Image

(Edit: All sentence fragments are being intentionally left that way. It's a clue.)

Edited by Gwei Loong, 07 June 2017 - 11:55 AM.

#198 - World Eater -

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 940 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 11:45 AM

A+ thread. Would read again.

#199 sub2000

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 127 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 11:59 AM

View PostInatu Elimor, on 07 June 2017 - 09:43 AM, said:

I bought the Nova and copied your settings (I named it "Inaki Rahn" which is an acronym for " Harkinian" lol). I guess it' s your favorite mech. It must be.
All criticism putting aside this is one hell of a build !!
Love it.

it is in the meta-guide for nova.
http://metamechs.com...ter-guides/nova
cERML spam.
btw. I tried cheeta variant and I liked it much more than classical spl variant. It is plain easier.

#200 Gwei Loong

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 135 posts
  • LocationHere & There

Posted 07 June 2017 - 12:00 PM

Guys I don't want to give it away but I edited one post at 11:55pm and then I edited the other at 11:55am. Ok that's it, not saying anymore.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users