112 replies to this topic

#41 Akillius

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Corsair
  • The Corsair
  • 484 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 07:11 AM

So far min-max is same as Kurbeks except max 112,500 C-Bills

And free loot bags just for playing MWO is always welcome.
Thank you PGI.

#42 Daemonara

• PipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 92 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 22 June 2018 - 07:26 AM

My min max rewards:
5-50mc
100-400gxp
50 000-500 000cbills

#43 Leidulfr

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 10:49 AM

View PostQuandoo, on 22 June 2018 - 05:34 AM, said:

How about adding less Bags but increase the reward? So people have to put some effort into it to get the cool stuff. 100 DMG is a joke, like 1 Assault alpha strike. I would even go further and give no credits or xp if dmg stays below 200.

Like:
5x 100-DMG Bags
5x 200-DMG Bags
5x 1000-DMG Bags

It's 100 match score, not damage...

Edited by Leidulfr, 22 June 2018 - 02:30 PM.

#44 Tordin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 22 June 2018 - 11:29 AM

Here am I trying to keep order on my parks in Jurassic world evolution and then these events pop up... well my vaction have started so some time can be sunk into mwo too Posted Image

Oh, also that Flea in sunset is beautiful! Posted Image

#45 Xeno Phalcon

• Bad Company
  • 2,461 posts
  • LocationEvening Ladies

Posted 22 June 2018 - 11:38 AM

Yeah been getting 5-10MC on occasion, its like wee if all 100+ loot bags are these ill have......500-1000mc! *gets a bunch of air strikes instead* Which makes me fit in with the tryhards that are out today, who are making the event much less enjoyable.

#46 Leidulfr

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 01:35 PM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 21 June 2018 - 12:18 PM, said:

FYI - We switched the Consumables in the event from MC consumables to C-Bill Consumables. (as of 4:35 PM 6/21/2018)
You may still see the words MC Consumable displayed on the web but you should receive C-Bill Consumables.

Well, it didn't work, because I'm still getting MC Consumables in game and according to the web page.

Posted Image

Edited by Leidulfr, 22 June 2018 - 02:55 PM.

#47 Kurbeks

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 337 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 01:35 PM

Just got 500GXP loot box. So thats probably max. 50MC, 500k Cbills and 500GXP

Edited by Kurbeks, 22 June 2018 - 01:35 PM.

#48 Leidulfr

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 04:06 PM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 21 June 2018 - 12:18 PM, said:

FYI - We switched the Consumables in the event from MC consumables to C-Bill Consumables. (as of 4:35 PM 6/21/2018)
You may still see the words MC Consumable displayed on the web but you should receive C-Bill Consumables.

View PostMatt Newman, on 21 June 2018 - 03:35 PM, said:

HEADS UP!
Switching the Consumables in the event from MC consumables to C-Bill Consumables.
You may still see the words MC Consumable displayed on the web but you should receive C_Bill Consumables.

View PostLeidulfr, on 22 June 2018 - 01:35 PM, said:

Well, it didn't work, because I'm still getting MC Consumables in game and according to the web page.

Posted Image

Aaaaaand, a full day after they announced they'd changed it from MC consumables to CBill consumables, I'm still getting MC consumables as loot bag rewards...

Posted Image

Edited by Leidulfr, 22 June 2018 - 04:08 PM.

#49 C337Skymaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 22 June 2018 - 06:10 PM

Thanks for switching to CBill consumables!! Now I'll actually use them. :) There's no point to them, now that MC and CBill versions are the same. And after we got refunded for the ones we had left, I swore off wasting them in the off chance hat ever happens again. :)

#50 C337Skymaster

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 22 June 2018 - 06:22 PM

Edit: It didn't work. My ADV Air Strike was still the MC version. Redeemed right after posting this original post... 10:22 pm, eastern time, 6/22/2018

#51 ZortPointNarf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 261 posts
  • LocationIsle of Man

Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:11 AM

Seems running AMS is a nice way to boost your match score, just wish they rewarded you with CB as well.

#52 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 23 June 2018 - 05:31 AM

View PostShadowHimself McEvedy, on 22 June 2018 - 05:43 PM, said:

so no 100/100 pick a prize....... lost chance for people to want to play the game there, also, interesting to see that both faction play and solaris didnt get a "specific" section of bags to earn.........

also since no one from the brown sea has said it yet, ill preemt it for them:
"LOWER THE MATCH SCORE TO 10 SO WE CAN GET THEM FOR FREEE REEEEEEEEEEE"

Wow... You just love to complain, don't you? Get off your soapbox, as it's nauseating to see. For starters, PGI finally got something right with these Loot Bag Events. Quite a while ago, people were clamoring for the Loot Bags to NOT be limited by MWO's different game modes anymore. Just look back through older Loot Bag Event threads, and anything even talking about the subject. It's finally happened, and I'll be damned if anyone's going to mess that up to the point of losing it for everyone! :angry:

Also, 10 Match Score? Excuse me? No... Just NO. People should have to be able to put in a minimal effort, and 100 Match Score is a pretty good identifier of having done that. It would be pretty poor if someone could just launch 100 matches and get all their Loot Bags from the ~20 Base Match Score while AFK, which is a thorough violation of the Event Rules. Worse, people would just get the Loot Bags and then leave the MatchMaking Queues empty. That would create a situation that other players simply should not have where they would fail to get a Match to play in the first place, thus being auto-denied their Loot Bag chances. I might be mad if they pumped the requirement for each Loot Bag to 150 or more, but I think that PGI's Event-Handling Staff have it in the right place with asking for ONLY a mere 100 Match Score. -_-

~Mr. D. V. "You wanted iNcEnDiArY? Consider yourself bUrNeD... Hard." Devnull

(p.s.: For everyone else's reference, the Capital Letters in my hand-signing were used only to make it look like there were some words lit on fire... I wish I could color text on this forum, as it would make it so much easier to give it that effect.)

#53 Marius Evander

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 05:40 AM

The 2nd part about brown sea and 10 match score was blatantly obvious sarcasm DV.

DONT DO WHAT I DID AND GRIND 65 GAMES AND 38 GAMES (2 ACCOUNTS) AND THEN REALISE THAT ON THE 30TH JUne TO 5TH JULY THERES GOING TO BE 2 LOOT BAGS AVAILABLE PER GAME, SO THERES NO POINT IN GRIDING MORE THAN 50 GAMES (per account) NOW Posted Image Posted Image

so 12 games to go b4 30th shouldnt be too hard =p

Edited by Cadoazreal, 23 June 2018 - 05:40 AM.

#54 SCHLIMMER BESTIMMER XXX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 879 posts
  • LocationNiemalsland

Posted 23 June 2018 - 08:05 AM

View PostRhialto, on 21 June 2018 - 04:08 PM, said:

Nice! Will it be the same for all future similar events?

We tried to bring that discussion up after you had the CB version event when you switched back to MC. We wanted to know why, like if CB was a mitake or if it didn't went as you expected or whatever and we never heard back. I'm just too lazy to find the thread but it's nice to see CB consumables are back now.

Thanks for reading, listening and switching!

What? I don't understand at all what you mean, my native language is french so that may explain why I don't catch the meaning.

just use google translator cf@__@|7

#55 utopian201

• PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 01:43 PM

Is it possible to make faction play (not scouting) matches give 2 lootbags per match given they typically take longer than a normal quickplay?
You did it here
https://mwomercs.com...t=201803luckyfp
1 bag for 50 score, another for 100.

Thanks!

#56 Leidulfr

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 03:47 PM

View PostC337Skymaster, on 22 June 2018 - 06:10 PM, said:

Thanks for switching to CBill consumables!! Now I'll actually use them. Posted Image There's no point to them, now that MC and CBill versions are the same. And after we got refunded for the ones we had left, I swore off wasting them in the off chance hat ever happens again. Posted Image

View PostC337Skymaster, on 22 June 2018 - 06:22 PM, said:

Edit: It didn't work. My ADV Air Strike was still the MC version. Redeemed right after posting this original post... 10:22 pm, eastern time, 6/22/2018

Yeah... I complained about this literally the post before yours and no one else appears to be noticing it either.

Tons of people saying "thanks" to the devs saying they changed it, but are those players actually checking their consumables in game to verify that the change was made?

Or, is it just broken for you and I? If it's just us, why? What's so special about our accounts that we're still getting MC Consumables instead of CBill Consumables?

I don't want them, won't use them, and I can't sell them, and they said they'd be changed, so... here I am, whining about PGI's game that I'm attached to for some reason, as usual.

Is anyone else still getting MC Consumables from the bags?

Edited by Leidulfr, 23 June 2018 - 03:55 PM.

#57 Cahuella Haussman

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 05:01 PM

I have to say that this is a pretty good event.
Lootbags are always cool and i got what i wanted, some random stuff including Warhorns.

I also have to admit, that i didnt even think about some missing "Pick a Prize" until i read it here.
Of course pick a prize is awesome but not really necessary.
The 25 bonus Lootbags for Tournament Supporters are already generous.

#58 Leidulfr

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 06:35 PM

STILL GETTING MC CONSUMABLES INSTEAD OF CBILL CONSUMABLES . . . Posted Image

Reference prior posts in the thread regarding this.

Posted Image

#59 C337Skymaster

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 23 June 2018 - 08:07 PM

View PostLeidulfr, on 23 June 2018 - 03:47 PM, said:

Yeah... I complained about this literally the post before yours and no one else appears to be noticing it either.

Tons of people saying "thanks" to the devs saying they changed it, but are those players actually checking their consumables in game to verify that the change was made?

Or, is it just broken for you and I? If it's just us, why? What's so special about our accounts that we're still getting MC Consumables instead of CBill Consumables?

I don't want them, won't use them, and I can't sell them, and they said they'd be changed, so... here I am, whining about PGI's game that I'm attached to for some reason, as usual.

Is anyone else still getting MC Consumables from the bags?

View PostLeidulfr, on 23 June 2018 - 06:35 PM, said:

STILL GETTING MC CONSUMABLES INSTEAD OF CBILL CONSUMABLES . . . Posted Image

Reference prior posts in the thread regarding this.

Posted Image

Same. Two days in, after PGI claimed to have changed the consumables from MC to CBill versions, and I'm still getting MC Consumables. It makes me not want to redeem any of the loot bags in the event that they'll get wasted on being MC consumables.

#60 Marius Evander

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 08:35 PM

Its 40,000 cbills for a consumable your missing out on for a 25 mc consumable you will never use. And maybe one day we might get refunded unused mc consumables again. Im sure its a everyone provlem. I havent looked coz i dont care about 40000 cbills. And you wont get a reply to the issue for at least another 30 ish hours if ever so just leave it you dont need to keep reposting the issue we know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users