112 replies to this topic

#81 C337Skymaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 26 June 2018 - 04:36 AM

As of 8:32 am, Eastern Time, Tuesday, they appear to have FINALLY done what they said they did on Thursday or Friday. I was able to redeem one CBill Artillery Strike, and it actually redeemed as the CBill version. Will other players please confirm my observations? Thanks! :)

#82 admiralbenbow123

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 442 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 26 June 2018 - 05:05 AM

View PostC337Skymaster, on 26 June 2018 - 04:36 AM, said:

As of 8:32 am, Eastern Time, Tuesday, they appear to have FINALLY done what they said they did on Thursday or Friday. I was able to redeem one CBill Artillery Strike, and it actually redeemed as the CBill version. Will other players please confirm my observations? Thanks! :)

I got a c-bill cool shot and a c-bill air strike yesterday and successfully redeemed them as c-bill versions. Looks like PGI finally did what they were supposed to do a few days ago.

#83 Rodrigo Martinez

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Machete
  • The Machete
  • 167 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 05:07 AM

Let's assume I'll play at the Canada day event; am I correct that 100+ score matches will then count as summer solstice matches as well as Canada day matches, simultaneously?

#84 General Pete

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 123 posts
  • Locationny usa

Posted 26 June 2018 - 06:48 AM

View PostRodrigo Martinez, on 26 June 2018 - 05:07 AM, said:

Let's assume I'll play at the Canada day event; am I correct that 100+ score matches will then count as summer solstice matches as well as Canada day matches, simultaneously?

That's what I wanted to know too! It looks that way to me, but best to be sure.

#85 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 26 June 2018 - 12:22 PM

View PostRodrigo Martinez, on 26 June 2018 - 05:07 AM, said:

View PostGeneral Pete, on 26 June 2018 - 06:48 AM, said:

That's what I wanted to know too! It looks that way to me, but best to be sure.

Hi, guys... To answer your question, when you have Multiple Events going on, and they're all asking for 100+ Match Score to add a point to them, plus all the Challenges in question are for the same game modes, then any Match you do with 100+ Match Score will qualify to ALL of them. So have fun out there on the battlefields! :D

~Mr. D. V. "It really happens to be possible for your efforts to count for multiple Events at one time." Devnull

#86 General Pete

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 123 posts
  • Locationny usa

Posted 26 June 2018 - 12:58 PM

Thanks D V, that's what I was hoping!

#87 Leidulfr

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 01:21 PM

So, it appears that they did finally actually implement the MC to CBill Consumable change... a week later, after I've grinded through the event.

Now, what should I do with these 10 MC Consumables I ended up getting "rewarded" with which were supposed to be CBill Consumables?

Some here have said to keep them in case of a buyback program of some sort, but I don't see any reply from PGI here or any updates as to why it took them this long to do what they said they were going to do last Thursday.

No "sorry" or "our bad." No explanation. Nothing on their Twitter from what I could see. But, hey, there's yet another sale... been one every week since April... So, let's give 'em more money!?...

Posted Image

#88 Marius Evander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 04:11 PM

How is Friday - monday a Week later, its 1 working day later the mistake got fixed .....

#89 Leidulfr

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 04:41 PM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 21 June 2018 - 12:18 PM, said:

FYI - We switched the Consumables in the event from MC consumables to C-Bill Consumables. (as of 4:35 PM 6/21/2018)
You may still see the words MC Consumable displayed on the web but you should receive C-Bill Consumables.

View PostCadoazreal, on 26 June 2018 - 04:11 PM, said:

How is Friday - monday a Week later, its 1 working day later the mistake got fixed .....

... 6/21... last week.
... 6/22... last week.
... 6/23... last weekend.
... 6/24... last weekend.
... 6/25... this week.
... 6/26... this week.

And, what's the point in nagging about the way I referenced something that was supposed to happen last week? Taking something personal, sweetie? Sure, it hasn't been a full seven working days since PGI said they were going to do something and didn't, okay. So what? Still haven't been given a reason as to why it wasn't done correctly in the first place. They're not in the office? So? Does Blizzard just not work on the weekends to maintain their products? Do they not make sure they're following through on their words? Their program/their system/their money maker/their customers/their audience is/are always running the game.

Say the servers suddenly die. Is PGI suddenly then only able and willing to "go to work" to get that back up and running, because it makes them money? Why's it too much to ask of them to make sure they've done what they said they're going to do? Why am I a bad guy for requesting that of them? Do they want their players to keep on playing or not?

Again, maybe an issue regarding 15 MC Consumable/40k CBill Consumable/whatever else isn't important to you isn't anything to you or many other players, but, at least for me, it all adds up and paints a picture every time a mistake is made... and that's not to say what they do right doesn't attribute to that image. I'm still playing the game, aren't I? Who knows for how long?

Edited by Leidulfr, 26 June 2018 - 05:15 PM.

#90 Its my first day

• PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 05:37 PM

Wow, I've seen people whining about the free stuff before, but this one really takes it to the next level, lol.

-----------------------

Anyway, thanks for the recent event, PGI, I haven't gotten a chance to play them as much as I'd like, but I'll give see if I can make some time for them.

#91 Leidulfr

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 02:00 PM

View PostIts my first day, on 27 June 2018 - 05:37 PM, said:

Wow, I've seen people whining about the free stuff before, but this one really takes it to the next level, lol.

Wow, TIL whining about a company not holding to their word--and still having not explained themselves--is the same as whining about free stuff. LOL.

Thanks, PGI. Boy, do I love to suck up to you and your perfect ways to make others look like a bag of pickles, while simultaneously making a statement about how those people complaining actually don't matter and they shouldn't be complaining at all! Look at them making a big deal about nothing! Oh, PGI, you're the best. haHAA...

#92 BEARDOOM

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 163 posts
  • LocationBelgrade

Posted 29 June 2018 - 11:08 AM

5MC?????
C'mon cheaps...

#93 Kinski Orlawisch

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 30 June 2018 - 04:42 AM

I can t open the Canada Lootbags. Had to disabel Madstats.....

Edited by Kinski Orlawisch, 03 July 2018 - 11:38 PM.

#94 IllCaesar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 12:20 PM

Okay I liked the event and got a lot out of my lootbags but could you balance the cockpit items a bit more next time? I got five warhorns but only one standing/hanging cockpit item out of the 100 bags. Further, out of the seven different types of warhorns available I received three of them. Cut down a little bit maybe, something closer to 4/3/3 for mounted/standing/hanging? I dunno, that's just me. Otherwise it was a very fun event and I saw a lot of people running mechs that you usually don't see many of during QP - especially a lot of new shiny heroes that people were excited to be playing.

#95 GamerPro4000

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • LocationSian

Posted 03 July 2018 - 09:34 PM

Well i finished the event. Thanks PGI. I got an item of everything except the vitric red forge star standing cockpit item. Oh well i guess better luck next time. The highlight for me is me getting a 1 oscillating fan and 1 standard bagpipe warhorn since i did not have any of them before. HAPPY 4th to everyone!

#96 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 04 July 2018 - 10:05 PM

Any chance of extending the Event?

I was travelling last week and am only halfway through the loot :(

#97 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 05 July 2018 - 08:51 AM

YES! They extended the event for a day!

Thanks, PGI.

#98 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 05 July 2018 - 10:56 AM

View PostIllCaesar, on 01 July 2018 - 12:20 PM, said:

Okay I liked the event and got a lot out of my lootbags but could you balance the cockpit items a bit more next time? I got five warhorns but only one standing/hanging cockpit item out of the 100 bags. Further, out of the seven different types of warhorns available I received three of them. Cut down a little bit maybe, something closer to 4/3/3 for mounted/standing/hanging? I dunno, that's just me. Otherwise it was a very fun event and I saw a lot of people running mechs that you usually don't see many of during QP - especially a lot of new shiny heroes that people were excited to be playing.

Eh... I guess you do not happen to already have an overload of Standing Cockpit Items, then? I could personally use lots of WarHorns and Hanging Cockpit Items myself, and I have more use for those than I would for Standing Cockpit Items at the current time. Heck, I'm about to unpack ALL 150 Loot Bags that I've earned, which I haven't opened before now. So I'm thankful to PGI (and their Event Handlers) as I'll be looking forward to lots of Hanging Cockpit Items, WarHorns, and sweet amounts of (MC), alongside whatever spills out my way. I just hope that I don't get the bad side of the randomizer, or I'll be having to go nuts from waiting for the next Loot Bag Event. B)

Well, provided that my patience hasn't worn out with the MWO Community to the point I might leave... There's only so much 'Lack Of Teamwork' that one can reasonably take... -_-

View PostAppogee, on 05 July 2018 - 08:51 AM, said:

YES! They extended the event for a day!

Thanks, PGI.

Glad to see PGI's Event Handlers are reading and listening. Frankly, with the way that this Event has gone, disregarding the overlapping short-timed Blockbuster Dailies, including the Time Extensions that were put upon the other two Loot Bag Sets, and the Extra Time Booster that's been added, I really think I can stick a nice...

10.5/10 (Yes, really, they did better than perfect... regardless of whatever comes out of my Loot Bags.)

...Rating on this Event. I'll have to look forward to the next Loot Bag Event as well. :D

Anyway, pardon me while I go open my Loot Bags. I'm wondering what's inside, and I'm sure I'll be giving the Randomizer and/or Injector Systems the kind of (mostly unintended) headache that only comes when someone waits until they have all their gifts before opening them. :P

~Mr. D. V. "I got many Loot Bags to open, and it sounds like these will be more enjoyable than my usual..." Devnull

#99 admiralbenbow123

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 442 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:24 AM

I just finished the event. I actually like loot bag events because they encourage people to play the game like they normally would instead of making them do stupid things to complete the event objectives, which makes the event fun. Keep up these events, I'm looking forward to more of them in the future! Thanks, PGI!

Edited by admiralbenbow123, 05 July 2018 - 12:28 PM.

#100 MovinTarget

• Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 05 July 2018 - 02:47 PM

Tnx for teh lootz, and teh lurmerz were delicious too!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users