#61 aardappelianen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 195 posts
  • Locationamsterdam

Posted 24 June 2018 - 04:05 AM

View PostCadoazreal, on 23 June 2018 - 08:35 PM, said:

Its 40,000 cbills for a consumable your missing out on for a 25 mc consumable you will never use. And maybe one day we might get refunded unused mc consumables again. Im sure its a everyone provlem. I havent looked coz i dont care about 40000 cbills. And you wont get a reply to the issue for at least another 30 ish hours if ever so just leave it you dont need to keep reposting the issue we know.

of course but maybe, just maybe if everybody jumped on the "i noticed it too" bandwagon and spammed this thread we could get a response in 15 hours :P

you dont have to do it for yourself, be a hero and do it for those that care :D

#62 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 24 June 2018 - 04:24 AM

View Postaardappelianen, on 24 June 2018 - 04:05 AM, said:

of course but maybe, just maybe if everybody jumped on the "i noticed it too" bandwagon and spammed this thread we could get a response in 15 hours Posted Image

you dont have to do it for yourself, be a hero and do it for those that care Posted Image

Actually, and I hate to be a downer, we will NOT get a response for another 28 hours at the minimum. PGI's Staff are all out for the weekend, and they won't be checking this thread prior to 9 AM Pacific Daylight Time, so they won't see the issue until then, no matter to anything we do here. :(

~D. V. "I would be very surprised if anyone is currently in the office at PGI's studio..." Devnull

#63 aardappelianen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 195 posts
  • Locationamsterdam

Posted 24 June 2018 - 04:56 AM

-_-

#64 Rhialto

• Philanthropist
  • 2,084 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationQuébec, QC - CANADA

Posted 24 June 2018 - 06:09 AM

View PostC337Skymaster, on 23 June 2018 - 08:07 PM, said:

It makes me not want to redeem any of the loot bags in the event that they'll get wasted on being MC consumables.

I haven't redeemed any yet and I'll probably wait then. Anyway what I usually do is wait to get all 100 then do a 100 clic session instead of redeem a few at a time.

#65 Pain G0D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Sho-ko
  • Sho-ko
  • 617 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 09:32 AM

What exactly is the problem with MC consumables ?

#66 Cloves

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 561 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 10:05 AM

View PostPain G0D, on 24 June 2018 - 09:32 AM, said:

What exactly is the problem with MC consumables ?

If you use autorenew on them, they drain your MC when the free ones run out. So you have to load them individually, or pay attention.

#67 Leidulfr

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 11:21 AM

View PostCadoazreal, on 23 June 2018 - 08:35 PM, said:

Its 40,000 cbills for a consumable your missing out on for a 25 mc consumable you will never use. And maybe one day we might get refunded unused mc consumables again. Im sure its a everyone provlem. I havent looked coz i dont care about 40000 cbills. And you wont get a reply to the issue for at least another 30 ish hours if ever so just leave it you dont need to keep reposting the issue we know.

Oh, you types are cute. So, because you happened to notice me complaining about something that PGI said was addressed, but actually wasn't, apparently they know it's an issue, even though they haven't replied or said anything about it... hmm... interesting.

I'll stomp my feet and pout as much as I want to right here, because I can and that's what the forums are for--feedback.

They said they were going to do something.

They didn't.

I don't care that you don't care about 40k CBills.

If you don't care about it, why are you even here, whining about me whining about something I have the right to whine about? Sure, you have the same right to whine about me whining, but what good are you doing by telling me, "shut up; it's fine"? What good are you doing for the game and its players with that attitude? "It's fine" is what keeps anything from being great. Then it becomes stagnant and deserted. If "it's fine; it's not a big deal; don't worry about it" is good enough for you, whatever, but that doesn't mean it has to be like that for everyone else.

It doesn't matter to me that it's a menial problem according to you or whoever. To me, it's about PGI once again saying they were going to do something, and then they didn't, or they mucked it up, again. I'd rather not be given anything than be told I was going to get something, and then I instead got something else. At least that would be consistent. How can it be so difficult to follow through on what they state? How can it be so difficult to do some Q&A to make sure that the work was implemented as it should have been? How can it be so difficult to even just do a spell check before tossing a product out the door? Etc. etc. etc.

#68 SCHLIMMER BESTIMMER XXX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 879 posts
  • LocationNiemalsland

Posted 24 June 2018 - 01:31 PM

View PostSHRedo, on 21 June 2018 - 02:50 PM, said:

keep them all until the day they get refunded because of some elemental game change.
The last time that happened they brought me about 6k mc, no **** dude!

Edit: (read about refund because of skill tree change if you dont believe)

View PostMatt Newman, on 21 June 2018 - 03:35 PM, said:

HEADS UP!
Switching the Consumables in the event from MC consumables to C-Bill Consumables.
You may still see the words MC Consumable displayed on the web but you should receive C_Bill Consumables.

damn i coud have kept my mouth shut :((

#69 Marius Evander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 04:22 PM

View PostLeidulfr, on 24 June 2018 - 11:21 AM, said:

Spoiler

WoW.... lol .... errrr , i was letting you know its their weekend and posting txt walls about the issue in multiple posts won't get the problem addressed any quicker.

#70 IllCaesar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 05:39 PM

Hey you're fattening us up with MC. While I am definitely saving up for some new heroes some cosmetic sales would be nice too. I could definitely do with some more Kickers or Sonic Boom warhorns. Don't hear many of those anymore. I'd also be happy with a sale for colours too, as I find the free purple and blue a bit too dull and the blues that I previously bought have been powercreeped by brighter blues. Tone-creep? Brightness-creep? Idk. Point is that the last cosmetics sale was the Year of the Dog one and even then it was pretty limited.

#71 Leidulfr

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 05:40 PM

View PostCadoazreal, on 24 June 2018 - 04:22 PM, said:

WoW.... lol .... errrr , i was letting you know its their weekend and posting txt walls about the issue in multiple posts won't get the problem addressed any quicker.

... you mean after you told me my caring about it didn't matter, because "it's [just] 40k CBills, bro."

But, thanks for reiterating what you had previously written.

Also, again, my aim was to get people to notice the issue and stop blindly thanking PGI for allegedly changing it, when they didn't, so when PGI does come back to work (and hopefully thoroughly checks this thread), they'll also see it's clearly an issue, as multiple people (not just me) had been talking about it.

Imagine PGI just skims through the thread instead, see the bunch of people saying "THANKS FOR CHANGING IT, PGI! YOU'RE THE BEST", and then they move on, never having seen my first post that didn't get noticed UNTIL I started spamming evidence of the issue.

Furthermore, as I stated, I continued showing evidence, because it appeared as though no one was noticing what I was pointing out, until I had made my third post, which is why I found it necessary to raise my voice.

Besides that, the thread will be archived soon enough. If you don't like my walls of text, you totally have the option to keep scrolling.

#72 MechWpnsTech

• PipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 68 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 10:24 PM

mc consumables suck, you expect us to use mc funds on something meant as a gift/reward.....
should be converted to exp instead

#73 Pain G0D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Sho-ko
  • Sho-ko
  • 617 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 11:49 PM

View PostCloves, on 24 June 2018 - 10:05 AM, said:

If you use autorenew on them, they drain your MC when the free ones run out. So you have to load them individually, or pay attention.

That's it ? You don't want to load up a few mc air strikes manually ?

And mc consumables only cost mc , they are not slightly better than Cbill ones ? I would imagine an mc anything is better .

#74 admiralbenbow123

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 442 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 24 June 2018 - 11:54 PM

View PostPain G0D, on 24 June 2018 - 11:49 PM, said:

And mc consumables only cost mc , they are not slightly better than Cbill ones ? I would imagine an mc anything is better .

MC and C-Bill consumables are the same since the skill tree patch. The only difference between them is the curency you use to buy them.

Edited by admiralbenbow123, 24 June 2018 - 11:55 PM.

#75 Sir Immortal Shadow

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 57 posts
  • LocationKenora, Ontario, Canada

Posted 25 June 2018 - 03:53 AM

Note: I'm still getting MC ones too.
But anyway, what I wanted to say is I wish these loot bags were a little bit less random.
getting a consumable worth 40 000 c bills, or C bills from 50k to 500k, or 5 to 50 or whatever the max MCs is a little too random for something we might be investing so much time into.
I feel like if you took out the consumables altogether, and make it 150 000 to 400 000 C Bills and 20 to 35 MCs that would feel much better.
If you happen to have the bad luck to not get very many MCs and get several 5s or 10s on top of that, it can feel like a big rip off; it's already random enough with each prize you earn being randomized.
Edit: Yeah, my last 8 bags have been a bunch of consumables, 62k c bills, and 5 MCs. I feel thoroughly disappointed.

Edited by Sir Immortal Shadow, 25 June 2018 - 07:49 AM.

#76 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 25 June 2018 - 07:58 AM

Just a heads-up, everyone... PGI's Staff, particularly anyone handling Events, should be checking this thread shortly... Well, provided they haven't done so already, which would mean I'm metaphorically "behind the ball"... I tell you though, I would hate to see an image of one of them accidentally doing a 'spit take' with their coffee, and murdering a monitor or dousing a coworker as a consequence. Posted Image

~D. V. "And then of course there's the loud 'WHAT???' that would be heard next..." Devnull

[Edit by Post Author for Bad Word Flow... Ewwwww...]

Edited by D V Devnull, 25 June 2018 - 07:59 AM.

#77 SCHLIMMER BESTIMMER XXX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 879 posts
  • LocationNiemalsland

Posted 25 June 2018 - 02:24 PM

how i get the canada and independence loot bags? since loot bags are lost on july 12th i asume that all bags have to be collected till then oO?

#78 IllCaesar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 02:34 PM

View PostSHRedo, on 25 June 2018 - 02:24 PM, said:

how i get the canada and independence loot bags? since loot bags are lost on july 12th i asume that all bags have to be collected till then oO?

They haven't started yet. Go to the events page and you'll see that we get the Canada Day one followed by the 4th of July one, both of which run concurrent to with the one going on now.

#79 SCHLIMMER BESTIMMER XXX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 879 posts
  • LocationNiemalsland

Posted 25 June 2018 - 03:36 PM

View PostIllCaesar, on 25 June 2018 - 02:34 PM, said:

They haven't started yet. Go to the events page and you'll see that we get the Canada Day one followed by the 4th of July one, both of which run concurrent to with the one going on now.

AH! now i see.didnt scrolled down to the end ^^

#80 Leidulfr

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 08:18 PM

View PostPain G0D, on 24 June 2018 - 11:49 PM, said:

For me, if I used consumables, doing it manually wouldn't be a big deal, but to anyone who doesn't know that, if one has auto-renew selected for the gifted MC consumables on, it will result in one unknowingly spending MC on something no one would ever purposefully spend their MC on once those gifted consumables run out.

I can empathize with them and see how they'd feel tricked and/or upset over not realizing that, so, it ultimately shouldn't even be a thing in my eyes. It's sneaky and seems to be a tactic into getting those who lost their MC to such nonsense to have to buy more MC for stuff they would have actually liked to have spent their MC on, if they're still willing to put more money into the game after realizing what had happened.

Also, like you said, they're no better than those bought with CBills... So, why would anyone spend MC on them?

For my main reason as to why I don't like that we're getting them as "rewards," I'm sure you can gather that from my aforementioned posts.

Edited by Leidulfr, 25 June 2018 - 08:20 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users