To All Of The Wonderful, Casual/competitive Mechwarrior Pilots That Only Do Quick Play Because They Hate Getting Stomped In Faction Warfare Solo Drops

152 replies to this topic

#81 Grus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:02 AM

View PostMcGoat, on 05 February 2019 - 06:49 AM, said:

All of you suck and deserve the stompings

Posted Image

Did someone give him more pre-workout this morning?

#82 Ignatius Audene

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 11:45 AM

Metal Band alphabet is best

#83 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 11:47 AM

View PostGrus, on 05 February 2019 - 08:02 AM, said:

Did someone give him more pre-workout this morning?

Too much caffeine in that stuff... it makes guys act like they are 'roid raging!!

Posted Image

#84 Burning2nd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 984 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 06:37 AM

November two six charlie papa romeo descend one eight five zero turn left head two six five contact approach one two seven point six

Ewr approach: two six charlie papa romeo you are clear for final to two seven Left Contact ground one twenty one point eight

#85 Asym

• Nova Captain
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 06:43 AM

View PostGrus, on 04 February 2019 - 05:24 AM, said:

Yeah but they gave the world Ramstein... so I guess it makes up for some of it.

Ramstein? How about Grafenwoehr..........or, Hoenfels.... This game has so many "want a be's" that it gets silly sometimes!

Most of the players are a bunch of "legs" and have never visited the school for wayward boys in Georgia ...... You know, the one whose fight song starts: "There was blood upon the risers and brains upon the chute...." That one...... Oh, that's right, most don't even know an OPORD from a burger order..... They talk about how good they are "in a game..." It makes me giggle that is so funny.... I wish we had a version of SIMNET we could play and then, we can talk about the realities of real steel and real threats.......and, real world fights that require real teams to simply live through the day...

Or, accidentally broadcasting Panzerleid on the range control freq at Graf..........(hot mike and a hot DZ on return to the motor pool....any German tankers out there might get the significance of that ooops !?) Ah, Grus, the beer was great ! The Seven Sisters were a hoot to visit; we create so much maneuver damage that we could have paid for an entire country; and, the endless miles of DMZ to look at and wonder: is Team Yankee real?

I should post a picture or two......... And, there's Faction Play...........

#86 Bishop Six

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pharaoh
  • The Pharaoh
  • 806 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 February 2019 - 06:45 AM

View PostBurning2nd, on 06 February 2019 - 06:37 AM, said:

November two six charlie papa romeo descend one eight five zero turn left head two six five contact approach one two seven point six

Ewr approach: two six charlie papa romeo you are clear for final to two seven Left Contact ground one twenty one point eight

10 4

#87 Dresari Iain

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 31 posts
  • LocationStranded on the sands of Bone-Norman

Posted 23 February 2019 - 11:09 PM

Until they rebalance Clan vs IS matches, it's a foregone conclusion who wins, unless the IS plays like a premade and NOT against a unit. Which happens like 1% of the time, literally.
So CW is dying, I know of it. I abandoned that farming system a long time ago.

#88 Bishop Six

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pharaoh
  • The Pharaoh
  • 806 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 February 2019 - 01:34 AM

View PostDresari Iain, on 23 February 2019 - 11:09 PM, said:

Until they rebalance Clan vs IS matches, it's a foregone conclusion who wins, unless the IS plays like a premade and NOT against a unit. Which happens like 1% of the time, literally.

Häh?
So you say it is clear that an IS premade wins against a non-premade Clan team? Why should this be different? Wouldnt it be strange if a pug total team wins against a premade?

And you say "unless the IS plays like a premade and NOT against a unit" which means that a Clan premade usually wins? Wouldnt this contradict the thesis about OP IS?

I'm really tired of dudes coming in here to rant how bad FP is, but in reality they were dropping solo with bad loadouts and no teamwork and wonder why they dont win.

Because everbody of this special snowflake dudes are sure that they have understood the game, beat the game, are pro in this game. So it is never possible that the reason for failing is sitting in the front of the monitor. But in 95 % of all "FP is bad" cases that is the reason: Player X play FP solo without any idea of loadouts and strats, with other words, like Solo Q with respawn, reinforcing with his Lurm Boats on Attack mode and things like this and then he fails, comes here and rant about this bad game mode.

Its always the same, dudes who arent able to "Bear Grylles quote" improvise, adapt and overcome in Fp will fail, no matter how "good" they are.

So here my proposal:

Because of my mediocre pilot skills i offer every "FP is bad" ranting person to duel me in Solaris. If this pilot is all that good he can beat me easily, then at least he proved his skills.

All the other ones are just bad with bad loadouts and a bad sense of tactics.

Like this Eatit guy you all think playing solo in a teambased gamemode would reward you because you are such a smart special super pilot.

#89 Grus

• Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 24 February 2019 - 12:27 PM

View PostBishop Six, on 24 February 2019 - 01:34 AM, said:

Häh?
So you say it is clear that an IS premade wins against a non-premade Clan team? Why should this be different? Wouldnt it be strange if a pug total team wins against a premade?

And you say "unless the IS plays like a premade and NOT against a unit" which means that a Clan premade usually wins? Wouldnt this contradict the thesis about OP IS?

I'm really tired of dudes coming in here to rant how bad FP is, but in reality they were dropping solo with bad loadouts and no teamwork and wonder why they dont win.

Because everbody of this special snowflake dudes are sure that they have understood the game, beat the game, are pro in this game. So it is never possible that the reason for failing is sitting in the front of the monitor. But in 95 % of all "FP is bad" cases that is the reason: Player X play FP solo without any idea of loadouts and strats, with other words, like Solo Q with respawn, reinforcing with his Lurm Boats on Attack mode and things like this and then he fails, comes here and rant about this bad game mode.

Its always the same, dudes who arent able to "Bear Grylles quote" improvise, adapt and overcome in Fp will fail, no matter how "good" they are.

So here my proposal:

Because of my mediocre pilot skills i offer every "FP is bad" ranting person to duel me in Solaris. If this pilot is all that good he can beat me easily, then at least he proved his skills.

Like this Eatit guy you all think playing solo in a teambased gamemode would reward you because you are such a smart special super pilot.

If I can get wins dropping solo yolo in FW you should too. If you're not... wweeellll....

#90 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 24 February 2019 - 12:45 PM

What? Posted Image

#91 K O Z A K

• 2,322 posts
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 24 February 2019 - 12:52 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 24 February 2019 - 12:45 PM, said:

What? Posted Image

..."clam op"?.....I think?

#92 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 24 February 2019 - 01:08 PM

Possibly?

I dunno what the point was.

Clearly just someone who doesn't understand.

#93 Nightbird

• The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 24 February 2019 - 01:25 PM

Remember, if you lose, it's your teams fault, if you win, it because you're a rock star.

#94 Lotspeech

• PipPipPip
  • The Demon
  • The Demon
  • 76 posts

Posted 24 February 2019 - 08:50 PM

View PostNightbird, on 24 February 2019 - 01:25 PM, said:

Remember, if you lose, it's your teams fault, if you win, it because you're a rock star.

You, my good sir, have just summed up the entire problem with this game in one post.

#95 Yondu Udonta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Gold Champ
  • CS 2020 Gold Champ
  • 645 posts

Posted 24 February 2019 - 10:22 PM

View PostNightbird, on 24 February 2019 - 01:25 PM, said:

Internal attribution when you win, external attribution when you lose, gotta inflate that ego!

Funny thing is I dropped solo on IS and led a pug group to victory on Polar because they decided to listen and play disciplined hiding behind buildings against a Clam premade with many lurmtards.

Edited by Yondu Udonta, 24 February 2019 - 10:23 PM.

#96 Eatit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 286 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 04:19 PM

View PostBishop Six, on 24 February 2019 - 01:34 AM, said:

Häh?

So here my proposal:

Hello Again Bishop Six,

I hadn't posted in this thread and didn't see your comment directed at me. I'm so glad you have given me the opportunity to reply to you again.

I'm really not all that special. Unless you mean short bus special. My piloting skills have nothing to do with the boredom that FW is. If like solo quick play I could get a match in seconds it may not be so boring. Watching the spinning wheel of doom for 45+ minutes isn't what I would call entertaining play.

I reject your duel request as I don't think it would better prove or disprove my argument. I find Solaris even more boring than FW. So Nah, thanks anyway. I'm not arguing that my skill is better than yours. One match isn't enough to judge skill. If you want a measure of skill go look on Jarl's. More importantly pilot skill has nothing to do with long wait times for little reward. If it makes you feel better I'll concede to your skill and say that You Are a Far Better Pilot than I am. Doesn't change a thing. FW is still boring because it has long wait times for little reward. See how that works.

I'm arguing that FW could be improved by adding a que similar to solo quick play. Since solo quick play is the most played mode. I argue that it's the best mode and that PGI should build on that. Prove me wrong.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelz with my other reply.

#soloquickplayforFW Tweet it to Russ and Paul if you want solo quick play with respawns/dropdecks

#97 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 26 February 2019 - 04:47 PM

Ah the guy that doesn't play FP (12 matches in 16 months), coming in telling everyone how to fix it.

Almost as bad as Khobai and Koniving

#98 Eatit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 286 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 06:22 PM

View Postjustcallme A S H, on 26 February 2019 - 04:47 PM, said:

Ah the guy that doesn't play FP (12 matches in 16 months), coming in telling everyone how to fix it.

Almost as bad as Khobai and Koniving

Do you have a suggestion or are you here to just insult others?

#99 Bishop Six

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pharaoh
  • The Pharaoh
  • 806 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 February 2019 - 01:40 AM

View PostEatit, on 26 February 2019 - 04:19 PM, said:

Hello Again Bishop Six,

I hadn't posted in this thread and didn't see your comment directed at me. I'm so glad you have given me the opportunity to reply to you again.

I'm really not all that special. Unless you mean short bus special. My piloting skills have nothing to do with the boredom that FW is. If like solo quick play I could get a match in seconds it may not be so boring. Watching the spinning wheel of doom for 45+ minutes isn't what I would call entertaining play.

I reject your duel request as I don't think it would better prove or disprove my argument. I find Solaris even more boring than FW. So Nah, thanks anyway. I'm not arguing that my skill is better than yours. One match isn't enough to judge skill. If you want a measure of skill go look on Jarl's. More importantly pilot skill has nothing to do with long wait times for little reward. If it makes you feel better I'll concede to your skill and say that You Are a Far Better Pilot than I am. Doesn't change a thing. FW is still boring because it has long wait times for little reward. See how that works.

I'm arguing that FW could be improved by adding a que similar to solo quick play. Since solo quick play is the most played mode. I argue that it's the best mode and that PGI should build on that. Prove me wrong.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelz with my other reply.

#soloquickplayforFW Tweet it to Russ and Paul if you want solo quick play with respawns/dropdecks

Funny i play every day FP and have literally no waiting times.

So something must be wrong on your side...ah wait i know: You play an Online game without any intention to group up. Additionally you always bring points like you are a super smart, super neutral master of debate. But in fact you are pretentious and provoking big parts of the community with spamming and micro aggressions:

Quotes:
" Man that was some good propaganda. Are you a politician? I thought you were a busboy in a restaurant or something.
Lies won't help you."

"Your shouting of lies and misinterpretations isn't working."

"These boring debates with less skilled opponents remind me of Faction Warfare. BORING!"

"The shear ridiculousness of this post makes me want to point out the stupidity over and over again."

What do you really want? To play with a community where nobody likes you? GG Have fun!

#100 Nathan White

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Liao
  • 656 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 02:01 AM

View PostEatit, on 26 February 2019 - 06:22 PM, said:

Do you have a suggestion or are you here to just insult others?

https://leaderboard..../search?u=Eatit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users