#81 Bolo Atari

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 259 posts
  • LocationGlengarry

Posted 29 June 2019 - 04:49 AM

View PostVikAzgrael, on 28 June 2019 - 11:32 PM, said:

Promotions with a small number of players online - showing only the desire to make money to stay open.

Possible fix?

#82 Pain G0D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Sho-ko
  • Sho-ko
  • 617 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 01:46 PM

Wow that's a lot of awesome sales along with the event .

#83 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 02:06 PM

Just noticed something : They listened to someone's suggestion to only include C-Bills Consumables! :D

Good job PGI Posted Image

#84 Torque Spike

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 02:07 PM

I am looking to fill my MC coffers.....anyone interested by the MC sale?

#85 FRAGTAST1C

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 29 June 2019 - 06:28 PM

View PostTorque Spike, on 29 June 2019 - 02:07 PM, said:

I have mixed feelings. I'm disappointed by the fact that the current MC sale isn't accompanied by extras like Cockpit Items and a Mech, like it was before. I was thinking of buying some MC and then go for the Dropship Deal (provided that there are good mechs in the list). Now, I'm thinking about just the Dropship deal. Then again, knowing myself, I'd have bought both Posted Image

#86 Pain G0D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Sho-ko
  • Sho-ko
  • 617 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 10:45 PM

Nope . I want to sponsor the dropship sale .

If there was hero mechs i wanted on discount , then yeah i would have gone for the MC deal .

Edited by Pain G0D, 29 June 2019 - 10:53 PM.

#87 Renzor the Red

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 326 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSol 3

Posted 29 June 2019 - 11:27 PM

I hope there are 'special' variants in the Dropship Deals again instead of just normies and heroes. I love my HBK-4P(S) that I got in a previous one.

#88 Bolo Atari

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 259 posts
  • LocationGlengarry

Posted 30 June 2019 - 05:41 AM

Yes. Stock piling some MC now will demand some patience for the next GXP conversion sale ^_^

#89 aardappelianen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 195 posts
  • Locationamsterdam

Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:46 AM

View PostRenzor the Red, on 29 June 2019 - 11:27 PM, said:

I hope there are 'special' variants in the Dropship Deals again instead of just normies and heroes. I love my HBK-4P(S) that I got in a previous one.

wow there were (s) variants on sale ?!!?!?, when was this ?

#90 Snowhawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 433 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 08:52 AM

View PostNesutizale, on 26 June 2019 - 12:26 PM, said:

... I am at the point that the rotato potata gets on my nerves... Posted Image

Lol, how true Posted Image

#91 Renzor the Red

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 326 posts
  • LocationSol 3

Posted 30 June 2019 - 11:10 AM

View Postaardappelianen, on 30 June 2019 - 06:46 AM, said:

wow there were (s) variants on sale ?!!?!?, when was this ?

There was just the one; the HBK-4P(S). I have no idea why it was there, but I'm glad I got it. :) I'd love to see more.

#92 Chimera Doggo

Rookie

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 05:01 PM

Is it a mistake that the Hellfire Void isn't anywhere in the dropship deals, or was it a deliberate decision since it was already on sale twice prior? Hoping it's the former because it was the one hero I was looking forward to buying, and not including it with the other heavies would be a dealbreaker for me.

(EDIT): Just realized that none of the more recent heroes (seemingly from the Void onward) are in the hero store, and the packs seem to be organized by C-bill value instead of weight class. Not thrilled about those decisions, but life goes on I guess.

Edited by Chimera Doggo, 30 June 2019 - 06:50 PM.

#93 Gearraid

Rookie

• The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 1 posts
  • LocationGears Red Legion HQ(Enzesfled)

Posted 30 June 2019 - 05:03 PM

That MC sale that was up went down a little early, I was about to buy some MC so I get the 30% bonus and nothing happened, and there is about 5 other people reporting the same problem... SOOOO, What happened?

#94 Renzor the Red

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 326 posts
  • LocationSol 3

Posted 30 June 2019 - 11:42 PM

I've gotta say, PGI, these Dropship deals are a lot more expensive than the last one. I bought four dropship deals last time, because they were a truly awesome deal. $16. $20. I got all heroes for the most part. This time, $30-$45 for the same thing? No extra value to sweeten the deal, like more mechbays, or maybe a faction pack, or something to make the deals worth the doubling in price? (Or adding in special variants, like I mentioned before, that you can't buy for MC?) The price is a huge jump. I'd love to buy some more dropship deals, but it's hard to justify those sale prices.

Edited by Renzor the Red, 30 June 2019 - 11:42 PM.

#95 Pain G0D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Sho-ko
  • Sho-ko
  • 617 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 02:40 AM

MWO events is an ideal time to contemplate the concept of infinity and other big life questions. And to begin to struggle with them. Existential angst can begin early in life and be quite persistent.
Perhaps it goes away for a few busy, self-focused adolescent years but then it returns.

And we tackle it with our adult minds.
Many of us spend the first stages of our adult life trying on various philosophies and attachments to ideology, born from our choices of lifestyle, friends, and hair styles. And just when we think we have outrun the big nothing, it returns. Only this time it has us waking in the middle of the night in a cold sweat,

We have backed ourselves into a dark corner through our way of thinking of the most important question a mechwarrior could possibly contemplate .

Discount Hamster Huey or a discount camo for the Corsair .....

Edited by Pain G0D, 01 July 2019 - 02:42 AM.

#96 Punnisher

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 05:09 AM

View PostFRAGTAST1C, on 27 June 2019 - 07:17 AM, said:

I just noticed that. I'm used to getting an actual "Champion Mech" as the grand prize from the two Loot Bags event that I've been a part of. A Mech Bay isn't grand at all lol. I just hope that the Loot Bags are kinder.

I have noticed that the loot bag event isn't dropping loot bags like they said it should, looks like there might be a bug in the works... several matches where my match score since the even was 300-550 range, got 2 loot bags most of the time, rarely got 3 ( maybe 4 times I think ) any idea what is going on?

#97 Punnisher

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 05:21 AM

View PostCulnan, on 28 June 2019 - 12:35 AM, said:

Pretty sure that's how the last couple of loot bag events have worked though. Plus (more critically) that's what the event description says. If it was meant to be 'one bag per match with 80+ match score', that's what the event should have been described as. It's either an error, or very poor communication on PGI's part.

As for the prize. It's pretty disappointing. Especially as it uses the 'pick a prize' format but only gives you one choice. It just seems like a really weird decision. If there's only one prize option, why not just fold it into the regular event page? Don't want to give away a champion mech? Fair enough, but a solitary mechbay seems pretty anaemic. At least doing something like 'choose a faction pack of cockpit items' would feel a bit more substantial, and make actual use of the 'choose a prize' menu.

one thing that I think would be far better than a mech bay for a grand prize would be the ability to get 3 colors of your choice... to some that may even be better than a mech they are just going to sell after the event due to not wanting it...

#98 Kewlar Zenyu

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 05:46 AM

As per Gearraid's post, I too purchased MC with this event. Yesterday. The sale STILL shows it till today, July 1. Did NOT get the extra 30%. Used the link for it, saw it on the page, but not when I input my info. Receipt also shows only 25000 MC. Just checked now this morning, no response to email. No 30% in game. Any ideas what the hell happened? I know of 4 more people that dropped that $99.95 USD and didn't get the additional MC. Below the link to purchase there was a link to gift it as well, and that one stated after redeeming, the MC would be delivered within an hour. I thought maybe that was the same for the purchase outright. It was NOT. So...

Edited by Kewlar Zenyu, 01 July 2019 - 05:47 AM.

#99 Pain G0D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Sho-ko
  • Sho-ko
  • 617 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 06:41 AM

View PostRenzor the Red, on 30 June 2019 - 11:42 PM, said:

I've gotta say, PGI, these Dropship deals are a lot more expensive than the last one. I bought four dropship deals last time, because they were a truly awesome deal. $16. $20. I got all heroes for the most part. This time, $30-$45 for the same thing? No extra value to sweeten the deal, like more mechbays, or maybe a faction pack, or something to make the deals worth the doubling in price? (Or adding in special variants, like I mentioned before, that you can't buy for MC?) The price is a huge jump. I'd love to buy some more dropship deals, but it's hard to justify those sale prices.

I think this is just an average 50% discount deal give or take . You might get a bit ahead if you bought the highest value MC mechs of that group . Posted Image

Nothing special but not too bad either .

If you have patience buy mc bonus deal then wait for your fave hero mech to be on 50% discount .

Edited by Pain G0D, 01 July 2019 - 06:48 AM.

#100 Trevena

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 2 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 July 2019 - 09:30 AM

After it went a bid slow i took a break to not have overlapping fights. Then i scored 470 (got 1 bag) and 537 (got again 1 bag).

There's something wrong. it seems, you get 1 bag per match above 100, that sounds a bit different and takes longer . Posted Image

current: Earn a Loot Bag every 100 Match Score (25 Loot Bags)

should be: Earn a Loot Bag every Match above 100 Match Score (25 Loot Bags)

EDIT: just saw, that it was posted allready. So 75 matches to be done, if not DCing

Edited by Trevena, 01 July 2019 - 09:34 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users