Mwo 2019 Rewards Program Cupcake And Decal Update!

130 replies to this topic

#21 CycKath

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,574 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSE QLD, Australia

Posted 19 September 2019 - 06:43 PM

What IS Medium Heroes and IS Heavy Heroes offer best C-Bill returns when sold?

#22 Devolton

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 44 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSG

Posted 19 September 2019 - 07:49 PM

Hi Event Org,

Why am I not eligible for the TOP - TIER CLAN REWARD?

As a FOUNDER and active warrior, I brought every single clan mech pack available during early release and base on your eligible condition I discover that that the condition say I must have at least 2 collector packs from any clan combination since Nov 13 2018 is UNFAIR.

I check my purchase and found that the 2 latest clan package is Rifleman 2 and Warhammer 2. Warhammer 2 was release in October 2018 and I brought it on the 8th of October for the early reward. So I cannot meet your condition of buy after Nov 13 2018.

Please review and hope for your understanding to change the condition for your loyal Founder and other like me.

#23 Kinski Orlawisch

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 19 September 2019 - 08:10 PM

Qualified for all and I can choose mechs I don t own till now...BEST PROGRAMM EVER THANXXXXXX!!!!!!!

#24 Steel Raven

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,367 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 08:23 PM

I'm tempted, that Loyalty Atlas has always been beautiful and I missed out on the Loyalty Centurion my first year by a few matches

#25 yuore

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 08:36 PM

Someone could help me, I have many years in the game but I am not too active by the university, I have never bought something with real money, could you tell me which of the prizes you could claim? I do not understand much, thanks guys

#26 Dran Dragore

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Force Commander
  • Force Commander
  • 143 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 08:57 PM

well, at least they made any rewards. I expected nothing. Took the 2 Mechs and be happy. A little sad that there are no "new" Variants of existing Mechs.

#27 ingramli

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 554 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 08:59 PM

Lackluster event as usual. For those who are not going to spend, the only relevant event is 100 games in a week time, and reward....25GSP? That is not even 1/3 to master a mech? (and 2M C-Bills? That is not even good enough for an XL engine during 50% sale......a mech bay is better than nothing, but not good enough for a 100 games reward). Thank you PGI for such an impressive event.

#28 Nicc Hunter

• PipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 62 posts
  • LocationNuevo León

Posted 19 September 2019 - 09:08 PM

so... what if I own a solaris 7 pack from day 1 it came out... I do not qualify for this rewards? and a Rifleman collector pack, it´s kind of sad to buy game content and not be able of qualify.

#29 CycKath

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,574 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSE QLD, Australia

Posted 19 September 2019 - 09:13 PM

View PostNicc Hunter, on 19 September 2019 - 09:08 PM, said:

so... what if I own a solaris 7 pack from day 1 it came out... I do not qualify for this rewards? and a Rifleman collector pack, it´s kind of sad to buy game content and not be able of qualify.

If you bought Solaris 7 pack from day 1, you would have qualified for the 2018 reward program...

#30 Gannycus

• PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 09:43 PM

View PostDevolton, on 19 September 2019 - 07:49 PM, said:

Hi Event Org,

Why am I not eligible for the TOP - TIER CLAN REWARD?

As a FOUNDER and active warrior, I brought every single clan mech pack available during early release and base on your eligible condition I discover that that the condition say I must have at least 2 collector packs from any clan combination since Nov 13 2018 is UNFAIR.

I check my purchase and found that the 2 latest clan package is Rifleman 2 and Warhammer 2. Warhammer 2 was release in October 2018 and I brought it on the 8th of October for the early reward. So I cannot meet your condition of buy after Nov 13 2018.

Please review and hope for your understanding to change the condition for your loyal Founder and other like me.

This will be a big problem for many too next year due the lack of new mechpacks.

#31 Pain G0D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Sho-ko
  • Sho-ko
  • 617 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 10:10 PM

Wow , nice i love cherry picking mechs . Thanks PGI .

#32 Lexandro Wolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 108 posts
  • LocationHungary, Budapest

Posted 19 September 2019 - 10:13 PM

instead of one, two mechs (1 IS, 1Clan) could be rewarded at Ultimate level ... if there are no warhorns left.

Edited by Lexandro Wolf, 19 September 2019 - 10:24 PM.

#33 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,694 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 19 September 2019 - 10:29 PM

View PostGannycus, on 19 September 2019 - 09:43 PM, said:

This will be a big problem for many too next year due the lack of new mechpacks.
Reinforcement packs, hero upgrades and standalone heroes.

Edited by Horseman, 19 September 2019 - 10:34 PM.

#34 Ch_R0me

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Named
  • The Named
  • 609 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationIn DireStar with Heavy Naval PPC

Posted 19 September 2019 - 11:08 PM

What a shame that pre-ordering the actual Mw5 (and keeping it) doesn't qualify (I meant MC's, because Marauder II is being counted, but per se)... -_-

#35 Renzor the Red

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 325 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSol 3

Posted 19 September 2019 - 11:30 PM

I was worried that there wouldn't be Loyalty mechs this year (mostly by the silence). This was to be the first year I'd be able to participate in the Loyalty Program, and I've bought enough to qualify for everything according to years past.

While I was a little disappointed by the lack of new mechs, I found that choosing between the old ones that are otherwise impossible to obtain turned out to be a great alternative. I'm very happy with the unique ones I redeemed. I suppose that this way, I even had more choice than getting new chassis. Thanks, Matt.

Looking forward to getting the other goodies in November.

Edited by Renzor the Red, 20 September 2019 - 07:24 AM.

#36 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,735 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 11:37 PM

and nothing for the first or second wave mw5 preorders. i guess the free marauder 2 counts, but people who canceled also got one of those.

#37 DeadWeight18

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Silent Killer
  • The Silent Killer
  • 263 posts
  • LocationLuxembourg

Posted 19 September 2019 - 11:39 PM

That was a good compromise for A Loyalty Reward Program given the restricted resources at PGI. Actually better that I hoped. If PGI would be clever they would repackaging the old Mastery Bundles in new mech packs for the newer player and trrowing in a new camo pattern for the special and perhaps a new variant where one is missing.

#38 PhoenixFire55

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,725 posts
  • LocationSt.Petersburg / Outreach

Posted 20 September 2019 - 12:11 AM

View PostJoshua McEvedy, on 19 September 2019 - 04:39 PM, said:

Hmmmm...didn't Russ once promise that no resources would be diverted from MWO to develop MW5?

It was his Position at the TimeTM.

#39 Rebel Ace Fryslan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 439 posts
  • LocationAd Astra

Posted 20 September 2019 - 01:45 AM

thx

#40 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,694 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 20 September 2019 - 02:58 AM

View PostLordNothing, on 19 September 2019 - 11:37 PM, said:

and nothing for the first or second wave mw5 preorders. i guess the free marauder 2 counts, but people who canceled also got one of those.
You got the preorder bonus variants for the first wave preorders (admittedly, people who cancelled still got those as well)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users