Remove Dom And Assault, And Put Conquest Back In

313 replies to this topic

#301 Prototelis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 04:30 PM

Still going to take the harder to hit, durability quirked, more agile mech with near pinpoint damage over the ACW.

I don't even know how this is a conversation.

#302 KhanBhacKeD

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • 280 posts
  • LocationDans les branches du skill tree

Posted 03 January 2020 - 12:14 AM

Just have readed à 5 full pages of ****** comments...

I have a good idea for all decent player, why not just leave them being potatoes? Iymt cost you so much energy to try to teach them... And they can't listen cause it hurt their tier 1 skill player ego...

Some seems quite interested to prove something with numbers and just ignored the in game mechanics.
Some seems to be straigh up not good pilots and complain behind an tech excuses... (Btw someone proposed a 12v12 when these guys go on clan side, and some unskilled noobs like ash etc... (notice the irony here) go on is side, but they disappeared right after that Call...

And just because I heard of that mech somewhere ( Rip cspl gargoyle... And every other cspl mech)

Edited by KhanBhacKeD, 03 January 2020 - 12:15 AM.

#303 Johnathan Tanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 899 posts
  • LocationCurrently dodging the pugs war crimes tribunal

Posted 03 January 2020 - 12:32 AM

View PostKhanBhacKeD, on 03 January 2020 - 12:14 AM, said:

Just have readed à 5 full pages of ****** comments...

I have a good idea for all decent player, why not just leave them being potatoes? Iymt cost you so much energy to try to teach them... And they can't listen cause it hurt their tier 1 skill player ego...

Some seems quite interested to prove something with numbers and just ignored the in game mechanics.
Some seems to be straigh up not good pilots and complain behind an tech excuses... (Btw someone proposed a 12v12 when these guys go on clan side, and some unskilled noobs like ash etc... (notice the irony here) go on is side, but they disappeared right after that Call...

And just because I heard of that mech somewhere ( Rip cspl gargoyle... And every other cspl mech)

Posted Image

#304 Johnathan Tanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 899 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 12:45 AM

View PostDeepfryer, on 02 January 2020 - 03:08 PM, said:

I can't remember ever playing a 6 man of EVIL, at least not in the past 3 years... are there even 6 players left in EVIL?

I ******* can. I remember fighting 12 mans of Ye Old EVIL. You know what its like to fight 12 Serial numbers all night ****** long?

Its fun thats what.

Posted Image

#305 SneekiBreeki

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 358 posts
  • LocationI came here to laugh at you.(^・ω・^)

Posted 03 January 2020 - 08:19 AM

View PostJohnathan Tanner, on 03 January 2020 - 12:45 AM, said:

I ******* can. I remember fighting 12 mans of Ye Old EVIL. You know what its like to fight 12 Serial numbers all night ****** long?

Its fun thats what.

Ah yes, good old EVIL.

Those were indeed the gud old times.

#306 K O Z A K

• 2,322 posts
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 03 January 2020 - 08:41 AM

I didnt get to play enough of those drops. After I joined bcmc I got to play maybe 10-15 stack on stack bcmc vs evil drops then everyone left evil, and then a bunch of our guys left too :(

#307 -Mean Machine Angel-

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 195 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 12:18 PM

The true downfall of BCMC was when they declared war on GNX.Sure they may of won all the battles all the time with mechs to spare,but I believe the mental exhaustion of being attacked by wave after wave of GNX led to BCMC collapse.I mean look at what it did to poor JT :P

#308 Nightbird

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 12:32 PM

View PostMean Machine Angel x, on 03 January 2020 - 12:18 PM, said:

The true downfall of BCMC was when they declared war on GNX.Sure they may of won all the battles all the time with mechs to spare,but I believe the mental exhaustion of being attacked by wave after wave of GNX led to BCMC collapse.I mean look at what it did to poor JT Posted Image

All potato diet is unhealthy

#309 K O Z A K

• 2,322 posts
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 03 January 2020 - 12:39 PM

The true downfall of BCMC was when they declared war on GNX.Sure they may of won all the battles all the time with mechs to spare,but I believe the mental exhaustion of being attacked by wave after wave of GNX led to BCMC collapse.I mean look at what it did to poor JT Posted Image

lol, who's gnx? those guys that don't shoot back and try to run past us to shoot our buildings?

#310 Johnathan Tanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 899 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 01:11 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Johnathan Tanner, 03 January 2020 - 01:18 PM.

#311 Prototelis

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 03:08 PM

View PostHazeclaw, on 03 January 2020 - 12:39 PM, said:

lol, who's gnx? those guys that don't shoot back and try to run past us to shoot our buildings?

Nah, GNX was the unit that ran the wide circles for 25 minutes and never engaged.

You know, the unit lead by the guy that got perma'd for threatening to beat people up at mechcon.

#312 -Mean Machine Angel-

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 195 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 07:24 PM

I did such a rousing call to battle against the forces of BCMC and EVIL..lost to K-Town :(

#313 D U N E

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 131 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 08:10 PM

Posted Image
I see a lot of salt, so stay hydrated.

#314 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,734 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 06:07 AM

holy **** what the hell happened here lol.

this thing went off topic on page 2 and persisted for 14 more pages, im ******* impressed. most epic thread derailment ever. im ******* amazed its still here.

Edited by LordNothing, 10 January 2020 - 06:10 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users