#61 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,642 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 31 January 2020 - 05:44 PM

View PostGrimmigerPetz, on 30 January 2020 - 04:50 AM, said:

Wait a sec. If I remember correctly there wasnt a heatbug before they implemented the heatspike mechanic to nerf clan mechs. But didnt they change something to the heatspike after introduction?

There were to heat bugs. The one we are seeing now, dissipation cut to nothing. The other was a desync with the heatbar which a number of players had posted vids of. That bug was more cosmetic/graphical in that the heatbar would not show all the heat buildup, and many players would ignore the flashing overheat warning and the announcement. Now with that said, it is feasible that it was one and the same, lost of dissipation would break the the heatbar filling up /shrugs..

PGI never really explained it, nor did they acknowledged both types. /shrugs...

#62 Bulletsponge0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,942 posts

Posted 31 January 2020 - 06:45 PM

yay.. no fixes to any of the actual problems

#63 Alan Hicks

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 414 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 03:05 AM

Remember way back then when there were 10 MB HDs for sale?

Precisely the size of this "patch". I guess something is better than nothing... Love small ones like this. Posted Image

Really quick and you're done to play. Posted Image

#64 WonderSparks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 909 posts
  • LocationVictoria, BC, Canada

Posted 02 February 2020 - 05:12 AM

I go on hiatus for just a little while and come back to see a lot of backlash for such a small patch. Did I miss something will I was gone (during the time leading up to and since MW5's release)? Or was I just away for long enough for the usual impurity of the community to become unfamiliar? :P

I will admit, seeing such an empty patch doesn't fill me with confidence, and I've been rather displeased with PGI for a while now, but I'm going to give them a pass this time, considering MW5's release does mean now they have -two- projects to attend to, which can't be easy given... well, let's just say this company needs the corporate equivalent to a handicap sticker for drivers. ;3

Going forwards, I do hope you guys get back to making some actual content for MWO (where the heck are my IS OmniMechs!?), I might just consider playing again if things start looking interesting again.

#65 Aratiles

• Pip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 February 2020 - 11:45 AM

We need to understand there is MW5 now. Before MW5 they gave us alot, to get our best.
New Mechs were throwen at us Preorder Preorder.

And then Preorder for MW5. That was the point of "forget" about MWO.
Cause the Milkcows are in MW5 now. We are done.

And no new Mechs anymore. This Patch is just a make over to make us think they still care.
Feedback? Good Input?Suggestions? they dont ask for it cause they dont care...anymore.
4 PGI this game is already dead....they come back when MW5 flops and then we are interresting again.

sry 4 my eng....but thats how it feels.

Anti

Edited by Aratiles, 03 February 2020 - 11:48 AM.

#66 Nightnovaa

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 07:06 PM

View Post-Winter, on 27 January 2020 - 02:40 PM, said:

Not that this matters, but new players coming to the game and seeing lack of support from the devs doesn't make us want to invest into a game when other F2P games with real studios like DE actually listen to their community. After reading the forums for a few weeks there is some great input from community members and players that would elevate this game to a whole new level. Seeing PGI constantly ignore the feedback and suggestions even when it would require minimal effort is really sad... These patch notes are a joke with all the issues that currently exist in game. Heat Bug? Gunna keep ignoring that one? Apparently since 2017? How about balancing mechs to rework the meta? Group Queue? SBMM in FP? New Maps????

What new players? they try dropping a few times and they can sense how dead the game is, they come here and PGI just wipes out the nailgun and starts going to town on the coffin

#67 StonedDead

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • LocationOn a rock, orbiting a giant nuclear reactor

Posted 13 March 2020 - 01:51 PM

View PostJoshua McEvedy, on 29 January 2020 - 04:31 AM, said:

Heh....you should have been here in 2016 for even more epic PGI hubris, tone-deafness, and outright neglect.

Heh, should have been in squirrel club closed beta when all they wanted to do was voice hump a chick instead of listen to the people they brought in to help them test their game. It's kinda been like that since the beginning.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users