286 replies to this topic

#281 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,995 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 23 April 2022 - 05:03 PM

So my question is: if the developer stickies the thread and never closes it - is it still necroposting?

#282 tvix

Rookie

• Moderate Giver
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2022 - 12:30 PM

CAMO OPTIONS FOR BOLT ONS. If I could put tree, or bush parts on my urban mech it would be awesome. However I, and Im sure everyone else, would start putting camo bolt ons on every ecm mech possible

#283 rascje

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 450 posts

Posted 29 August 2024 - 05:08 AM

First of all, sorry if these suggestions have already been made:
1. possibility to sell cockpit items (I'm sure I will NEVER use some);
2. ability to use c bills (instead of mc) for xp conversion, just like many other purchase.
Thanks for any attention.
Greetings.

#284 pit0fdespair

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 September 2024 - 03:37 AM

The lack of monetized UI is currently a huge wasted opportunity IMO - even selling something as small as alternate "bitchin' betty" soundpacks would be attractive for a lot of players. I count myself among the numbers too lazy/afraid to mod the game with alternate soundpaks and UI, and a paid alternative with the same standard of quality as the rest of the game would go a long way. not sure if it's possible at this stage of the game's lifecycle or if it's even worth it dependant on the amount of hours that would have to go into rewriting but it would definitely be neat.

The lack of monetized UI is currently a huge wasted opportunity IMO - even selling something as small as alternate "bitchin' betty" soundpacks would be attractive for a lot of players. I count myself among the numbers too lazy/afraid to mod the game with alternate soundpaks and UI, and a paid alternative with the same standard of quality as the rest of the game would go a long way. not sure if it's possible at this stage of the game's lifecycle or if it's even worth it dependant on the amount of hours that would have to go into rewriting but it would definitely be neat.

#285 simon1812

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 710 posts

Posted 01 September 2024 - 07:17 AM

laser colors is a no brainer

and more camo patterns

Edited by simon1812, 01 September 2024 - 07:18 AM.

#286 SillaWillaSAL

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 02 September 2024 - 07:41 AM

+1 would pay for an officially sanctioned bitchin betty, especially if it's the one from MW2.

#287 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,995 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 21 September 2024 - 07:13 PM

Laser colors are dicey - colors code to the type of lasers fired, which is important combat information. By turning all of my lasers purple, for example I obscure what kind of weapons I'm using unless someone can lock onto me for a target information scan. Any laser colors would have to be purely client-side - only you would see them.

Alternative sound packs, though - that's something people already do for themselves. If they've put enough effort to make and install their own, there's probably a market in there somewhere.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users