#281 C337Skymaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 692 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 03 May 2021 - 01:41 PM

View PostGas Guzzler, on 03 May 2021 - 01:22 PM, said:

Having the mechlab split up quirks and skills would be a HUGE QoL feature. Its a shame the fastest way to check is to check a third party website. That shouldn't be the case.

Depending how fast your game loads it, the in-game store is a viable alternative to alt-tabbing to a different screen. However, that's where my disagreement ends. It should totally be a thing to be able to see the native quirks on a skilled out 'mech.

#282 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 13,834 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 03 May 2021 - 02:24 PM

View PostC337Skymaster, on 03 May 2021 - 01:41 PM, said:

Depending how fast your game loads it, the in-game store is a viable alternative to alt-tabbing to a different screen. However, that's where my disagreement ends. It should totally be a thing to be able to see the native quirks on a skilled out 'mech.

I have a second monitor so its pretty easy

#283 Patb095

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • LocationQuébec, Canada

Posted 06 May 2021 - 09:31 AM

I'm new to this game...well not really, I played back then on my 80286 PC hehehe.

I'm very please to see how much MWO care about the guy's that has supported them so many year. This is awesome.

I think they should also car about bringing the game up to this current year as far as graphic goes.

I've looked at video about MW5 and they look great. I know it's a game comming from the 90's which make me feel back then heheh but MWO should also care about getting new player and that's not going to happen wihtout 2021 up to date graphics.

#284 Daneel Hazen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • @ui_title_%s_Rank_7
  • @ui_title_%s_Rank_7
  • 125 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 17 May 2021 - 02:23 AM

Wow, first time back in a long time. Glad to see all this.

#285 TheHurp

• PipPip
  • @ui_title_%s_Rank_1
  • @ui_title_%s_Rank_1
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 May 2021 - 06:18 PM

do you guys think a mechpack for a faction deck would be good for newer players?

maybe one for each faction.

#286 Kanukki

Rookie

• @ui_title_%s_Rank_3
  • @ui_title_%s_Rank_3
  • 3 posts

Posted Today, 02:31 AM

What's up with the Summer Solstice event? Solstice is in two days, and event has started or been announced.

It is listed in the Q2 Roadmap

Edited by Kanukki, Today, 02:44 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users