147 replies to this topic

#41 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,731 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 05:52 PM

View PostRavni, on 13 October 2021 - 05:43 PM, said:

I'm guessing this is just an omission in the text of the reward post, but recommend you include a mech bay with each of the loyalty rewards!

the mech bay is so the gift mech has a place to go, incase all your bays are full.

#42 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 05:55 PM

View PostMafarrico, on 13 October 2021 - 05:52 PM, said:

Rewards are really slim this year, and the ultimate is just plain skimpy, feels like a Dickensian christmas this year...

An ECM Urbie and Jumping Atlas, I dunno but those type of variants sound quite interesting.

#43 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,731 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 05:55 PM

Rewards are really slim this year, and the ultimate is just plain skimpy, feels like a Dickensian christmas this year...

well you can sweep the prizes with about $37 worth of purchases (booster pack, tournament supporter pack, smallest mc bundle). i think its fair. ive had other years where i bought a lot more stuff and only got a couple of the prizes.

#44 Mafarrico

• PipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 06:35 PM

View PostLordNothing, on 13 October 2021 - 05:55 PM, said:

well you can sweep the prizes with about $37 worth of purchases (booster pack, tournament supporter pack, smallest mc bundle). i think its fair. ive had other years where i bought a lot more stuff and only got a couple of the prizes.

Well, at least get ultimate a mech...

#45 D E C A Y

• PipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 24 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 13 October 2021 - 06:39 PM

What do you get for the ultimate reward?

#46 Ch_R0me

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Named
  • The Named
  • 609 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationIn DireStar with Heavy Naval PPC

Posted 13 October 2021 - 07:14 PM

Now that's what I'm talking about, PGI!

Scored all the points, gonna try to allocate 20 bucks for the Predator Pack Posted Image

#47 Enamillion89

• PipPip
  • Shredder
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 08:14 PM

So, where it says “Qualified”, on the page listed. Does that mean I’ll be receiving the listed item(s) on that page? Where as “Unqualified” means I won’t be receiving the respectively listed item(s)?. I’m still new-ish to the loyalty program thing

#48 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 08:20 PM

Yes, you are correct.

#49 w0qj

• The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,367 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 13 October 2021 - 11:12 PM

You just have to procure until you get the "green tick" and "qualified" on that page!
https://mwomercs.com/profile/content

It's never been easier to qualify for the Ultimate Reward (which I'm hoping to be +CBills bonus Standing Cockpit items x3)!

[If above is true, this would synergise with the Styrker/Warden/Hunter/Predator packs' pre-order bonus of +CBills bonus Hanging Cockpit items!]

View PostEnamillion89, on 13 October 2021 - 08:14 PM, said:

So, where it says “Qualified”, on the page listed. Does that mean I’ll be receiving the listed item(s) on that page? Where as “Unqualified” means I won’t be receiving the respectively listed item(s)?. I’m still new-ish to the loyalty program thing

Edited by w0qj, 13 October 2021 - 11:18 PM.

#50 supernovazella

• Pip
  • The Ace
  • The Ace
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 October 2021 - 11:45 PM

And I would like to say a big thank you for all the work you've done this year and the packs are a great price

#51 Teemo41

• PipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 23 posts
  • LocationNew Hope, Minnesota

Posted 13 October 2021 - 11:54 PM

#52 Brom96

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 213 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 12:18 AM

Nice thing, but, personally, nothing that I would like or need. Not even the mechbay.

What bothers me is the fact, as some folks mentioned before me, that I am qualified for the Delux reward, but I never bought any of those pack (nor I intend to). The only I am eligible for, at least by my count, is active player reward and that's it.

And the profile credit history shows boatloads of MC received through events, just as it should be.

Something's seriously bugged.

Edited by Brom96, 14 October 2021 - 12:18 AM.

#53 Lexandro Wolf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 108 posts
  • LocationHungary, Budapest

Posted 14 October 2021 - 12:39 AM

Promising couple rewards' Mech, but somewhere I'm still disappointed.

Until last year, he was a clan and IS faction light and medium 'Mech ... and above all an assault.

Now instead of 5 there will be 3 'Mech ...

I would have been happy if I could choose older, loyal category designs again.

#54 ASHRID

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 01:49 AM

Have to say I'm disappointed the other loyalty mechs aren't available this year. I based my packs purchased this year on last years criteria so I could get some loyalty mechs

Also top tier reward is lack luster to say the least

Edited by ASHRID, 14 October 2021 - 01:49 AM.

#55 Jebovina

• Pip
  • The Juggernaut
  • The Juggernaut
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 01:54 AM

I think there should be more in the ultimate reward. At least option to choose from loyalty mechs like last year, because there isnt way to obtain them. I feel like annual rewards program is all about that. To be honest i am never gonna invest more money(bought like 5 standard packs, like 5 complete collections,all the new packs, mc, also dropship deals) then this year so i hoped i would get like Atlas 7S(L) at least because i really want him and i unfortunately didnt qualify last year...

View PostASHRID, on 14 October 2021 - 01:49 AM, said:

Have to say I'm disappointed the other loyalty mechs aren't available this year. I based my packs purchased this year on last years criteria so I could get some loyalty mechs

Also top tier reward is lack luster to say the least

I did same think exactly, of course i knew it would be different this year, and i am not saying it is bad, but i just expected at least one option to choose from loyalty mechs.

#56 Mighty Spike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,589 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 14 October 2021 - 02:21 AM

Wait wut??? I know that i havent played more then 20matches and will not get even the Active player Reward BUT i get the deluxe Reward??? ?for what?
äh guys i havent spend even a single buck since 2 years but i get something?? f that a bug or the dlc´s for mw5 DO count?

I mean it always nice to get stuff for free when i did something for it . I am pretty sure i did nothing

but anyways thx for a jumping Atlas

Edit: Damn i want that ecm urbie(L) .....the first (L) Urbie gave me lots of fun,so i think i need to buy some mc´s...

Edited by Mighty Spike, 14 October 2021 - 07:01 AM.

#57 Kodan Black

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 375 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts, USA

Posted 14 October 2021 - 05:34 AM

I'm excited for all the free mechs, but in truth the ECM urbie is certainly the biggest attraction. Thanks, can't wait for Nov 23!

#58 DeadWeight18

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Silent Killer
  • The Silent Killer
  • 263 posts
  • LocationLuxembourg

Posted 14 October 2021 - 06:40 AM

So many things, so lttle time :(
Missing the annoncement for upcoming events:
- Trick or Treat 2021
- Hunter packen event
- Oktober mech event
World ne nicht that you habve your milestones planned PGI.

#59 JOATMON Incorporated

• PipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 90 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 14 October 2021 - 08:19 AM

I am happy that there are new variant mechs entering the food chain, but at the same time, compared to what last year offered, this looks a more limited. (3 vs 5 max possible).

Much more importantly than the quantity of mechs though, there is no choice at all this year for older mechs. A couple friends and I actually sat down and planned (based on prior year) for how to best unlock the Stalker 3FB for the group of us.... spreadsheet and everything.

While the Atlas 3K is interesting and a lot of folks seem justly excited, it doesn't work for our group due to the higher tonnage.(an 85 ton is heaviest mech 3 people can all take the same model of at the same time.)

Not to undermine the work of the team in putting together these new mechs for us, but is there any chance we could have the option of selecting older mechs instead?

and P.S. maybe add a heavy option into the "ultimate" reward?

#60 Pyrometheus

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 October 2021 - 08:30 AM

Either there is an issue with the accounting for eligibility for this, or the verbiage of the announcement needs to be cleaned up.

Example: My account is showing a 'Not Eligible' for the prime award tier even though I did purchase, and then gave away as gifts, a number of Tournament supporter packs.

So are we eligible for reward tiers by right of purchasing a qualifying pack? Or eligible by redeeming a qualifying pack?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users