#61 anfadern

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 270 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 23 November 2021 - 01:29 AM

Happy birthday Mechwarrior Online!
It is good to see that another year has passed and the game is still around.
Let's hope that the game will still be around for its tenth anniversary!
Thanks and keep up the good work!

#62 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 03:10 AM

View PostNavid A1, on 23 November 2021 - 12:11 AM, said:

Yes. K9 is getting UAC Jam duration. As name suggests, UACs will unjam faster as a result.

RAC ramp down duration makes the weapon "cool off" faster when you let go of the trigger.

Thanks Navid, that's what I already anticipated.

View PostKapitan Dotterbart, on 22 November 2021 - 12:19 PM, said:

That K9 RAC buff makes me a happy Urbie pilot

So no RAC buff for the K9 confirmed.

#63 The6thMessenger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,045 posts
  • LocationFrom a distance in an Urbie with a HAG, delivering righteous fury to heretics.

Posted 23 November 2021 - 04:40 AM

View PostNavid A1, on 23 November 2021 - 12:11 AM, said:

Yes. K9 is getting UAC Jam duration. As name suggests, UACs will unjam faster as a result.

RAC ramp down duration makes the weapon "cool off" faster when you let go of the trigger.

God I wish that's all of the UAC quirks that were given ever. It's like the quirk jam chance doesn't even work at all -- I think it does, but I'm just one unlucky *******.

#64 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 23 November 2021 - 08:37 AM

View PostNavid A1, on 21 November 2021 - 01:58 PM, said:

Regarding the MLX.... Check back in December... good things are happening to to Missile focused MLX builds.

View PostLocked Bolt, on 21 November 2021 - 07:01 PM, said:

Are you able to give any specifics? I have been considering buying the Ebon Dragoon but, with all the quirk passes I am wary to buy heroes because of their fluctuating ability in comparison to other variants.

Just for the note, I hope that none of these passingly mentioned "good things" involve nerfs to Missile-specific Cooldown/Velocity/Spread Quirks that come with the Mist Lynx's "Prime"/"B"/"ED" Variants and their Missile HardPoint-enabled OmniPods (and the MLX-Prime's Right Torso after having double-checked something) initially. I can live with a nerf to the Missile-specific Heat Generation Quirk (which maybe needs partial rolling over into a general Heat Quirk to use) perhaps, but losses in the other departments will literally kill a Build which I originated on the MLX-Prime some time back. As it is, there was one OmniPod which ended up necessary to swap (as I have come to remind myself through taking a look again) to create this Build of mine, and even with All Six Missile-specific Skill Nodes (!!!!!) turned on, it's really tough to keep it viable. Whatever there will be for Buffs happening, which I hope includes a little Extra Missile Ammo to use, I am definitely all for... but please don't send my little kitten's Build to the metal grinder. Without the firing speed, quick travel, and narrow aim to work with all of, my own Build is literally dead, and ideas for other ones could end up way off down the drain. That wouldn't be much fun to have those ideas trashed on me, since I was also looking at the "MLX-ED" as something to get in the future. :wacko:

~D. V. "needing the Mist Lynx to have some Buffs helping, generally without any Nerfs messing things up" Devnull

(p.s.: No puns regarding the Mist Lynx "MLX-ED" Ebon Dragoon Variant were intended with this post... Please do not let your minds fall into the metaphorical gutter!)

#65 ZigFryde

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 10:54 AM

Does anyone know if the Nvidia Geforce GTx 1650 has been added to supported cards??? Keep getting unsupported video card detected. Should have plenty of juice to run the game.

#66 ScrapIron Prime

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,747 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 23 November 2021 - 11:17 AM

So 20% bonus Radar Deprivation on most Hellbringers. Cool.

But is it therefore possible to get 120% on one with a full skill tree buy? And what advantage if any would 120% derp bring over 100% ?

#67 Sevronis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 216 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 23 November 2021 - 11:24 AM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 19 November 2021 - 12:57 PM, said:

The November Update is here! This month includes delivery of the Annual Rewards Program 'Mechs (Happy 8th to many of you!), the MWO Comp Reward 'Mech, Weapon Changes, another 'Mech Quirk pass and adjustments, and more!

Got people in the Skye Ranger discord already noting that the NTG reward from comp queue matches was not injected into their accounts. I'm at work so can't check mine yet, but I know I should be getting one as well.

Edited by Sevronis, 23 November 2021 - 11:34 AM.

#68 TitanMonke

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 11:29 AM

hey where's my night gyr? Posted Image

#69 ghost1e

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Gold Champ
  • CS 2023 Gold Champ
  • 403 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationReigning World Champion

Posted 23 November 2021 - 11:52 AM

View PostTitanMonke, on 23 November 2021 - 11:29 AM, said:

hey where's my night gyr? Posted Image

I'd guess they only added it to the game files and will give them to the players after the grand final is played.
I haven't gotten any either yet, so it's definitely not just you. :)

#70 TitanMonke

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 11:59 AM

View PostTheUltimateGhost, on 23 November 2021 - 11:52 AM, said:

I'd guess they only added it to the game files and will give them to the players after the grand final is played.
I haven't gotten any either yet, so it's definitely not just you. Posted Image

i hope so bro

#71 Sevronis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 23 November 2021 - 12:42 PM

Probably in a hotfix if anything. It is the comp queue reward so no real reason to wait until finals are finished.

#72 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 23 November 2021 - 01:07 PM

View PostScrapIron Prime, on 23 November 2021 - 11:17 AM, said:

So 20% bonus Radar Deprivation on most Hellbringers. Cool.

But is it therefore possible to get 120% on one with a full skill tree buy? And what advantage if any would 120% derp bring over 100% ?

Nope.

It is capped - so basically you can skip some nodes and put points elsewhere (if you wanted more derp etc).

#73 Daeron Katz

Senior Marketing and Community Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 270 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 01:43 PM

We are aware of an issue with the MWO Comp Reward 'mechs and we are looking into it.

#74 Navid A1

• CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 23 November 2021 - 02:11 PM

View PostD V Devnull, on 23 November 2021 - 08:37 AM, said:

Just for the note, I hope that none of these passingly mentioned "good things" involve nerfs to Missile-specific Cooldown/Velocity/Spread Quirks that come with the Mist Lynx's "Prime"/"B"/"ED" Variants and their Missile HardPoint-enabled OmniPods (and the MLX-Prime's Right Torso after having double-checked something) initially. I can live with a nerf to the Missile-specific Heat Generation Quirk (which maybe needs partial rolling over into a general Heat Quirk to use) perhaps, but losses in the other departments will literally kill a Build which I originated on the MLX-Prime some time back. As it is, there was one OmniPod which ended up necessary to swap (as I have come to remind myself through taking a look again) to create this Build of mine, and even with All Six Missile-specific Skill Nodes (!!!!!) turned on, it's really tough to keep it viable. Whatever there will be for Buffs happening, which I hope includes a little Extra Missile Ammo to use, I am definitely all for... but please don't send my little kitten's Build to the metal grinder. Without the firing speed, quick travel, and narrow aim to work with all of, my own Build is literally dead, and ideas for other ones could end up way off down the drain. That wouldn't be much fun to have those ideas trashed on me, since I was also looking at the "MLX-ED" as something to get in the future. Posted Image

~D. V. "needing the Mist Lynx to have some Buffs helping, generally without any Nerfs messing things up" Devnull

(p.s.: No puns regarding the Mist Lynx "MLX-ED" Ebon Dragoon Variant were intended with this post... Please do not let your minds fall into the metaphorical gutter!)

Nothing to worry. Your missile MLX builds will just get better.

#75 PocketYoda

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,136 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 24 November 2021 - 01:04 AM

View PostNavid A1, on 21 November 2021 - 01:58 PM, said:

Regarding Maulers, quirks are applied to reduce overlap according to what builds you can usually do on each specific variant. MAL-1R and MAL-KO on first glance appear to be "alternatives" to eachother, which might be true if you are ONLY running LRMs on both and nothing else. When you consider hybrid builds, the swap in Ballistic and energy hardpoints makes them completely different.

MAL-1R has well placed ballistic hardpoints, however, utilizing large missiles is borderline impossible if you are planning to have ballistic weapons as well (since ballistic weapons are so large and heavy). On the MAL-KO it's the energy hardpoints that are well placed on the mech, and due to low slot cost and tonnage, it's easier to utilize with a large missile payload, either boosting mdeium/long range firepower, or short range dps self defense, as well as the possibility of carrying a TAG laser in a location that does not need full exposure of the mech.

Keeping those differences in mind, The KO has been given a good general heat generation quirk to make able to sustain an energy+missile loadout. This in turn leads to a higher fire output from the KO, and higher velocity and tighter spread on the KO also ensures more robustness against AMS and potential loss of lock and better focused damage.

In Summary, You'll find running LRMs (and also other types of missiles) on the KO to be much more forgiving on the KO with regards to heat and how fast and tightly packed your missiles are, as well as having better access to a secondary weapon system, and TAG. While on the 1R, you'll get to keep the cooldown since most of the time you don't have any other weapon system to compliment the missiles without skipping hard on the number and size of the launchers.

Regarding the MLX.... Check back in December... good things are happening to to Missile focused MLX builds.

What if you don't want to run missiles on any maulers.. its still a nerf.. I run Gauss ACs LBXs Machine guns and lasers.. All of those are worse now.

Edited by MechaGnome, 24 November 2021 - 01:06 AM.

#76 Bowelhacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • Hero of Marik
  • 922 posts
  • LocationKooken's Pleasure Pit

Posted 24 November 2021 - 02:07 AM

I must note that since the patch my game has started crashing with dangerous regularity...

#77 Navid A1

• CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 24 November 2021 - 03:50 AM

View PostMechaGnome, on 24 November 2021 - 01:04 AM, said:

What if you don't want to run missiles on any maulers.. its still a nerf.. I run Gauss ACs LBXs Machine guns and lasers.. All of those are worse now.

MAL-1R: No change to ballistics, better cooldown for non-LRM missiles, unchanged LRM performance, better cooldown for energy weapons

MAL-1P: Better LBX spread, better cooldown for all ballistic weapons other than AC2. unchanged missile performance, 5% less cooldown for AC2.

MAL-2P: Better cooldown for energy weapons

MAL-KO: Better velocity for non-LRM missiles, better LBX spread, significant heat buff for all weapons, removed LRM cooldown.

MAL-MX90: unchanged.

Now.... besides AC2 on MAL-1P which was nerf'd by 5% on cooldown (0.1 seconds, which might be addressed in a future patch) can you please clarify how the builds you mentioned (Gauss, LBX, AC, Lasers, etc) are now worse?

Posted Image

Edited by Navid A1, 24 November 2021 - 04:02 AM.

#78 C337Skymaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 24 November 2021 - 05:35 AM

Just got the Comp Night Gyr. Not sure how, but it's two tons lighter than my other NTG-D, and the two 'mechs are coming up "different", so I can't save a build on one and apply it to the other. Also, wasn't there supposed to be other Comp rewards besides the Night Gyr? Thought we were supposed to get a couple Mech Bays and a whole bunch of MC and CB.

EDIT: I also see the Comp NTG got the Clan Wave One Invasion Pack treatment: no alternate Camo Patterns.

Edited by C337Skymaster, 24 November 2021 - 05:44 PM.

#79 Navid A1

• CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • 4,931 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 24 November 2021 - 07:33 AM

View PostC337Skymaster, on 24 November 2021 - 05:35 AM, said:

Just got the Comp Night Gyr. Not sure how, but it's two tons lighter than my other NTG-D, and the two 'mechs are coming up "different", so I can't save a build on one and apply it to the other. Also, wasn't there supposed to be other Comp rewards besides the Night Gyr? Thought we were supposed to get a couple Mech Bays and a whole bunch of MC and CB.

EDIT: I also see the Comp NTG got the Clan Wave One treatment: no alternate Camo Patterns.

Comp NTG is bugged, missing locked heatsinks in engine... PGI is aware I think.

#80 w0qj

• The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,369 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 24 November 2021 - 05:10 PM

So can you confirm that Clan Wave 1 special variants cannot change its Camo??
TBR-Prime(I), NVA-Prime(I), DWF-Prime(I), etc.

View PostC337Skymaster, on 24 November 2021 - 05:35 AM, said:

...I also see the Comp NTG [NTG-D(CS)] got the Clan Wave One treatment: no alternate Camo Patterns.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users