New Creator Bundles!

63 replies to this topic

#61 An6ryMan69

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 473 posts

Posted 07 May 2022 - 07:46 PM

I've got mixed feelings. I bought the Starwolfe bundle after quickly scanning what I was buying, and then I was confused when my 3000 MC never showed up. I went back and checked in detail and found I had just assumed the bundles came with 3000 MC because I was so used to it, that I guess I figured it was just standard. Notably disappointed, I set out playing the Fafnir, which was new to me. Ended up playing it a ton so far and really liking it, so not terrible. Won't buy any more of these bundles as they are though; the Clan and IS bundles (all of which I bought over time) are similarly priced and come with mechs with a +30% C-Bill bonus, and 3000 MC and more gizmos that guys like; these current bundles are a nice idea, but overpriced unless PGI goes back and adds 3000 MC to the bundles.

#62 w0qj

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,412 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 07 May 2022 - 11:53 PM

+1
Exactly!

I actually felt that MWO came close to hitting a home run with these 4x packs, with good mech choices (MDD-Prime, ANH-2A, FNR-5, NTG-B), endorsed by MWO Streamers... frustratingly close to a home run sales performance!
Nice marketing idea, good mechs... etc.

By the way, is the camo Unlockable across all variants that you own? This is still unclear to me.
I feel that the camo should be Unlockable across all variants that you own!

View PostAn6ryMan69, on 07 May 2022 - 07:46 PM, said:

I've got mixed feelings. I bought the Starwolfe bundle after quickly scanning what I was buying, and then I was confused when my 3000 MC never showed up. I went back and checked in detail and found I had just assumed the bundles came with 3000 MC because I was so used to it, that I guess I figured it was just standard. Notably disappointed, I set out playing the Fafnir, which was new to me. Ended up playing it a ton so far and really liking it, so not terrible. Won't buy any more of these bundles as they are though; the Clan and IS bundles (all of which I bought over time) are similarly priced and come with mechs with a +30% C-Bill bonus, and 3000 MC and more gizmos that guys like; these current bundles are a nice idea, but overpriced unless PGI goes back and adds 3000 MC to the bundles.

#63 VukNukem

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8 posts
  • Locationold schwabenland

Posted 10 May 2022 - 08:54 AM

Hey PGI,

how about the idea to make another "premium" contributor Pack with a 30% Cbill Boost and 2 Cbill-Boosting Cockpit-Items and a special contributor badge for say 35-50$ and give the contributor a bit of it to buy some beer.

You could even do a middle package with just the 30% Cbill-Boost on the Chassis + another variant of the special contributor badge, maybe just like the old founder packs in colours, for a slightly lesser price to the above and the lowest price of your current contributor packs.

I´d personally rather buy a "maxed" out premium pack and spend some more money for ppl and services i like, when i know that other cool dudes also profit from it and more motivated making more ql stuff happen.
Maybe just food for thought ...

Keep rocking, PGI.
Sincere Greeting from Germany

#64 Lajur Kas

• PipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 77 posts
  • LocationOrestes Rally Point

Posted 10 May 2022 - 12:21 PM

View PostAgent Super Chicken, on 03 May 2022 - 07:28 PM, said:

I am surprised you made the move to partner with a content creator who uses their platform to tell us who on the other team are "butt buddies".
And not only would say it on stream, but would then look at the tape, say "yep this is good to go", and then post the video for replay.
On more than one occasion.
Of all the content creators.
And you've been told about it in the past.
But hey, it's your company and it's your community that you're trying to rebuild. Up to you.

Keep up the good fight Agent Super Chicken! I applaud you for speaking out against language you find to be offensive.

View PostWolf Nuhts, on 04 May 2022 - 05:34 AM, said:

OH NO! A PG RATED INSULT!!!! What a terrible human he must be... Posted Image

Probably not, just a little misguided in their use of a language and how it can negatively impact others. Ignorant might be a better choice.

View PostClay Endfield, on 04 May 2022 - 06:39 AM, said:

Yeah, I was kinda like "what's the big deal?" too. It's a competitive game; trash talking happens. If it's not your thing, oh well; no one is forcing you too watch.

Kids these days will crusade for anything...

...and it helps to spread hope of a brighter future for all.

View PostPraetorGix, on 04 May 2022 - 04:25 PM, said:

I'm still trying to find the problem here kid. I suggest you take your woke righteousness some place else, like Twitter for example. Oh right, you don't have that anymore, my bad!

Hmmm, I'm guessing you're from a "different generation"Posted Image

View PostPaladin IIC, on 05 May 2022 - 03:52 PM, said:

I'm buying that pack just because you posted this. Grow some thick skin.

Your comment has me thinking on an old pearl of wisdom...something about not throwing stones when you live in a glass house...

The four of you being triggered by the "righteous" post of a "crusader" speaking out against "insults" and "trash talk" is sad and weak.

Time for one more lesson, "It is better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users