• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 28 June 2022 - 02:16 PM

View PostRoodkapje, on 28 June 2022 - 08:16 AM, said:

Then this is correct :

However I think it also means you can only view it after logging in ?!

Check yourself with a browser that has a clean cache Posted Image

Yup. That's exactly how YouTube age restriction works. They want you to prove your age. It's honestly not hard to lie on the form, but they have an account to track, anyway.

#62 Dog Brain

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 June 2022 - 04:10 PM

Tourmaline sans assets has been a wild *** ride

#63 Fu Sun

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 44 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationMadison, Wis.

Posted 29 June 2022 - 03:46 AM

View PostC337Skymaster, on 28 June 2022 - 05:17 AM, said:

They kill off maps when people come on here and ***** and moan about how terrible they are and how much they hate them. Naturally, they weight comments like that from Tier 1 players much more heavily than similar comments from Tier 5 players, because those are the so-called "competitive experts" at the game. In fairness, the Tier 1's can usually give specifics about WHY something is terrible, whereas lower tiers more commonly describe something as "feels bad" without giving specifics.

Yes, way too much emphasis on having "good" maps rather than have maps that challenge people. If there's a flat map with minimal cover, who cares? Doesn't that more reflect what mechwarriors will fight on? Random terrain is more realistic than carefully crafted [REDACTED] that probably costs Pirahna Games more than they're worth.

Edited by Ekson Valdez, 29 June 2022 - 09:22 PM.

#64 Boiled Peanut Dealer

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 29 June 2022 - 12:27 PM

Didn't notice any mention of an issue that seems unique to the Crael (if I missed mention of it, sorry). "Too many weapons equipped" error comes up if you use all available weapon hard points and equip ams. . . Seems weapon count is limited to 16, and the mech comes with 16 hardpoints + ams. Need a new limit of 17 or the full loadout cannot be used.

#65 DAEDALOS513

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationArea 52

Posted 29 June 2022 - 01:42 PM

View PostHorseman, on 23 June 2022 - 02:08 PM, said:

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
Why not keep these "Tourmaline Flats" as a separate map option?

Yes they should keep it in rotation! Maps been getting tons of positive feedback. Without that huge center circle teams don't seem to be drawn to the same 4 or 5 grids to battle out yet another predictable match.. it's especially fun in skirmish mode where teams really explore and battle it out within grids rarely used! No other map has this effect.. it's strange really..

#66 C337Skymaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 30 June 2022 - 03:54 AM

View PostDAEDALOS513, on 29 June 2022 - 01:42 PM, said:

Yes they should keep it in rotation! Maps been getting tons of positive feedback. Without that huge center circle teams don't seem to be drawn to the same 4 or 5 grids to battle out yet another predictable match.. it's especially fun in skirmish mode where teams really explore and battle it out within grids rarely used! No other map has this effect.. it's strange really..

Bring back classic Polar Highlands, sans Domination!

#67 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 01 July 2022 - 06:54 AM

View PostC337Skymaster, on 30 June 2022 - 03:54 AM, said:

Bring back classic Polar Highlands, sans Domination!

There... I fixed it! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

View PostD V Devnull, on 28 June 2022 - 10:33 AM, said:

That thread and idea are actually not complete at this time. It's not actually a good reference versus what the idea's creator intended. Now you've forced me to have to deal with it in the next few hours. No thanks for the trouble you've caused!!! Posted Image

EDIT @ 2022-06-28, 11:13 PM UTC — I've now had the chance to post a proper response in that thread to all the missed questions. It's now hopefully a much better reference than it was before. This unfortunately incurred a massive headache for me in the process, but at least it's finally up-to-date & complete with that response added. Now to find a spot on the battlefields which one can enjoy traveling... Posted Image

~D. V. "You should not have referenced an incomplete thread... Now you've caused undue trouble!" Devnull

Dude don't be weird... Posted Image

It's not like I did that on purpose or could have known at all that it gives you some kind of weird issues... Posted Image

Edited by Roodkapje, 01 July 2022 - 06:55 AM.

#68 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 01 July 2022 - 07:53 AM

View PostRoodkapje, on 01 July 2022 - 06:54 AM, said:

Dude don't be weird... Posted Image

It's not like I did that on purpose or could have known at all that it gives you some kind of weird issues... Posted Image

Eh... Don't worry. I was horribly overdue for dealing with that one anyway, so some blame still falls on my shoulders there. Thanks for the nudge, since it gave me the push I apparently needed! :D

~D. V. "I should have handled the other thread much sooner than this... Thanks for the shove!" Devnull

#69 Van mw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts
  • LocationWar zone

Posted 01 July 2022 - 05:41 PM

No progress of supply caches when playing event queue

#70 Sergey Zabelnokov

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 07 July 2022 - 05:35 PM

New Map Vitric Station occasionally receives a retro 80s shader effect.

to DEV and FRANCOIS

• I read an article in Russian about shaders and the specifics of using them in the cryengine 3 engine. and this is just a problem with the shader. when creating a new map, you must re-form shaders for this map and this is done manually - you need to run through all the corners of the map so that the engine creates shadows and reflections. these are the features of the engine. next, add this to the shader library, clear the shader folder on the client's computer so that he generates them for you.

I had DX9 enable on my PC and purple reflections appeared once, at the next boot map everything was fine.

• try use transcription to read article
    https://bozaro.ru/20.../17/cry-shader/

https://noostyche.ru...on-cryengine-5/
    it describes the problem that remained in cry5

Posted Image

Edited by Sergey Zabelnokov, 07 July 2022 - 05:36 PM.

#71 PocketYoda

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,136 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 23 July 2022 - 01:40 AM

The pink isn't intermittent at all.. it goes pink the first time you enter Vitric every single time.. on AMD cards.. changing drivers does nothing.

After the first time its fine.. every match there, but the first time its always pink.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users