151 replies to this topic

#101 Xavier Truscott

• PipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:36 AM

View Postguardian wolf, on 13 January 2012 - 10:06 AM, said:

CoffiNail, thank you for telling him to **** off, as I was getting ready to, but seriously Aaron, with your screw all you clan players BS. You really think that we really are snobby elitists. Get this, I am NOT, against new players, NOT AT ALL, okay you get that? But as my good friend the Ghost Bear (aka CoffiNail) stated, the Clans would be EXTREMELY OVERPOWERED, if not for the HONOR SYSTEM, you want to play like an IS surat, and have clan tech, then try and kill us, instead of whine about us policing our own ranks. The only way to keep the game balanced so that not everyone will jump ship when the clans show up is to enforce this honor system, so that only the dedicated people, who are either looking for a challenge, or are actually interested will join. A lot of people would be willing to jump for a "Ooooh, Shiiiny" moment, but were are trying to stop this as much as possible. Like I said before, the honor system is the balance, so, quit whining, and either abide by it, or don't be a part.

Look, put it simply, none of you have any sort of claim on the Clans. You don't own the name of the clan, you don't decide where or when or who you attack, and you really have no control over who wants to join.

I think all of you are looking at this like you are joining a league that is forming and you only want the best of the best on your team. Sorry, that is not what is happening, you are joining a new iteration of a game where everyone will be able to choose who they play for.

You want to have a nice clan within the clan, and impose rules on anyone who wants to play in your particular faction of that clan, it's all well and good. You aren't doing anyone any favors by thinking you are weeding out the "chaff" least of all yourselves.

It will be interesting to see just how well you all back up your superior skills in the game, seeing as we will all be starting in the "poor little IS" mechs.

#102 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:44 AM

... maybe you are in the dark about the Clans Xavier... but the Clans are roughly the best of the best, anyone not the best of the best is working in the lower caste. We do not want the best of the best, we want people who are decently skills to keep in with lore at least a good few shades. Seriously what fun is it if the Clans come to the inner sphere and have a bunch of arse hat noobs and get steamrolled.

It was like the one time i tried to join the NBT MegaMek thing a number of months ago. They would not allow me to play Ghost Bear, even though they had no players on that clan at the time, because i was to new to Mega Mek, and they did not want the Well liked Ghost Bear to get trampled and stomped and absorbed. I understood their reasoning, yeah it upset me, they suggested i run Clan Cobra... well I simply could not, i play a ghost bear, i am obseces with Ghost Bear, the Lore has gotten me through some tough life times, so excuse me if I get annoyed when someone wants to just toss all the lore out to the wind and say f that crap.

I have no problems accepting new players. My 304th Assault Cluster on MWLL has new players often.

WHAT the Lore based Clan players want is these new players to be instructed to play a certain fashion, because otherwise the Clan Tech unless retardly nerfed like in MW4 would steamroll. Really do you want a star of 5 timber wolf primes walking in and focus firing on the two lances of Atlas's? You REALLY want that?

*edit* or even worse, do you want a group of 5 Dire Wolves to just slaughter the IS companys?

Edited by CoffiNail, 13 January 2012 - 10:45 AM.

#103 Xavier Truscott

• PipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:59 AM

First off, just dropping into a map with 5 dire wolves doesn't mean you have an I win star. It just means that you will be outnumbered almost 3 to 1 in mechs with alot of guns, alot of heat, low maneuverability, and about the equivilent armor to an IS 85 tonner.

Second, i'm glad for you that books and fictional history have helped you though some tough times, i'm sure many of us can relate to getting lost in the lore of a fictional universe. Unfortunately, you being lost in the lore isn't a good basis for dictating what is and isn't right for a large scale game such as this. There will be alot of opposing opinions on pretty much every facet of the lore.

Third, yeah, my bloodname was earned a long time ago and my Trial of Bloodright was against people that at the time were in some ways considered "hacks" and "cheaters" because they happened to be pretty good at the game. I've followed BT pretty well through the years, and i was there when the clans first showed up, all the way up to WoB and some of the Jihad. I understand the laws, but also, my affinity for Clan Star Adder was based on the fact that they were a more tolerant society within the clans.

Victory by superior tactics will always taste better then victory by superior firepower, so at this point, i'm pretty much going to stick with an IS faction. This doesn't mean that i only want scrubs to beat up on when the clans arrive, it means that playing within the rules of the game, i hope to be able to outplay people who have superior technology available to them.

#104 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:12 AM

You sadly missed my point though. I am not dictating anything, i am stating that to have the clans with out their honor, with out making sure the person has played a bit of MWO, 'rank' 5, 10 what ever, that you are then hurting the image of the clans. The Clans are not the Kurita Chain gangs of the 2nd? succession war. where barely trained individuals were put to in a mech, told this is how you make it go, now go invade davion space!

The Clans are the elite of the elite, the game should reflect this in some fashion. Out of 25, 50, 100 members in a sibko less then half a dozen will make it to the Trial of Position, at times, no one even passes it. This does need to be reflected in the game in some fashion. The IS has mechwarriors that have been through some decent basic training, but to use our real life net terms, are n00bs when it comes to battlemech piloting, the Clans have their sibkos put through grueling, often deadly tests, and that is before they have to face experienced veterans to become a MechWarrior.

CoD/BF3 fanboi who has no knowledge of the Clans aisde from their over powered weapons, comes in, runs in to the fray and dies a horrible death. Sorry, maybe i am slightly elitist in this regard, but know what, i do no give a damn. The Clans NEED to be decent players, they need to follow some level of Zellbrigen, because that is the bloody Clans, right? as I said, what the hell is the point of brinigng the Clans in with out the Clans being the Clans.

in before I heard you like Clans, so we put a Clan in your Clan so you can clan while you Clan

If someone just wants to go pew pew, and blow crap up, well play IS, get some cbills and buy some Clantech off the black market, if you have no interest in playing the Clans, then do not play the Clans.

#105 Xavier Truscott

• PipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:33 AM

The whole purpose of the video game would be to simulate that you have already passed that sibko training and considered a mechwarrior. When you start a game (other then fallout 3) it usually isn't based on you being born and need to train up to basic skills.

I think that people wanting to go pew pew and blow crap up is what makes these type of games possible in the first place. When the devs stated in an interview that when the clans are introduced, they will have xp restrictions on their playstyles and that was enough for me to say: i am content to let the people making the game dictate the nature of the clans. If the devs were saying that they were going to hold trials so only the best of the best can pilot clan mechs, i would consider that to be unbalancing.

What you are basically proposing (as a whole from the fanatic clan fanbase in this thread) is that only the elite pilots should get the extra advantage of clan technology. This in your minds would then prove superiority through superior firepower and piloting. Every clan pilot in the entire universe was not the same, regardless of if they were all cloned. There were plenty of them that died pretty fast or had mechs shot out from under them even in trials between clans. And in the same respect, i'm sure that at some point in a trial, some lame pilot got a lucky shot to knock out their opponent because when he/she was pulling the trigger, aiming for their target, they got hit with an autocannon shell that happened to line them up with a cockpit hit instead of a torso hit.

No matter what army you face, in any universe, there will always be greener pilots learning from veterans. In this whole thread's pro-training arguement, you are inferring that there is no such thing as a skill level variation for any clan mechwarrior due to superior breeding, and this superior breeding is in fact based on your knowledge of the clan history, how long you have personally loved that clan, or how long you played that clan in previous iterations of the BT/MW series.

#106 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:41 AM

no, not the elite people. PEOPLE WITH EXPERIANCE Go check out Star Trek Online, becuase of the huge difference in play style you need to attain rank 25 to be able to play as a klingon, it makes sense, Federation players get PvE, while klingon is PvP.

Clan warfare is hugely different. They rarely use artillery, aside from Clan Wolf and a couple others, they have a specific way of fighting, Zellbrigen, they do not use C3, they do not use artillery, these are all aspects that PGI have stated will be part of the game ,artilery, c3, etc.

No i am not saying you need to start out as a cadet and work your way up, but you should need to pass a trial of position, go look at mechwarrior 2 and GBL, they both required trial of positions, in GBL it was the VERY first 'mission', why because it is such a strong aspect of the Clan culture.

#107 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:56 AM

oh wait, most of the zellbrigen point is moot due to the DEVs stating it is in, and you will be rewarded or penalized for following or not following it. Thank you PGI gods!

#108 Xavier Truscott

• PipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:56 AM

What you are describing is what should be included in a single player or PvE environment. What this game is, is a PvP instanced environment. There is a difference.

#109 Xavier Truscott

• PipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:57 AM

View PostCoffiNail, on 13 January 2012 - 11:56 AM, said:

oh wait, most of the zellbrigen point is moot due to the DEVs stating it is in, and you will be rewarded or penalized for following or not following it. Thank you PGI gods!

Finally.......clarity is achieved.

#110 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:57 AM

What? How? Trial of Position is one of the most important times in a Clan Warriors life. It should and, well i am almost going to guarantee that it will be implemented in some fashion.

#111 Xavier Truscott

• PipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:01 PM

View PostCoffiNail, on 13 January 2012 - 11:57 AM, said:

What? How? Trial of Position is one of the most important times in a Clan Warriors life. It should and, well i am almost going to guarantee that it will be implemented in some fashion.

I'm 100% certain that it will be implemented.....by player groups in a practice mode so that you can be considered by that group to be capable to be a member, such as your 304th Assault Cluster.
I am not inclined to believe that you will have to pass a trial set up as a PvE instance in order to be a member of Clan Ghost Bear.

#112 ApheX

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 154 posts
  • LocationBrighton, UK

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:11 PM

This is getting a bit silly isn't it? Sure, we don't want to have everyone going over to the Clans to use the Tech and slapping about the few players that stay as the IS, but special Clan requirements by the clan you want to join?! Month long trainning to just be considered?!

Errrr.... Is this all getting a bit too NB-CBT or is it just me. Just have it so If you want to join a Clan and use the tech that you have to be a certain rank (say level 50-60 or more), get less XP for kills and have to pay through the teeth to maintain the equipment. That way everyone has the opportunity to join but as it's going to take awhile to rank up and they lose a lot of XP per kill, not everyone is going to join up.

Edited by ApheX, 13 January 2012 - 12:14 PM.

#113 guardian wolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,965 posts
  • LocationOn Barcelona where the crap is about to hit the fan.

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:18 PM

seriously Xavier, did you not read my post, I said I was in favor of RECRUITING NEW PLAYERS. My first trial of position was actually a bit different then what the rest of you had, as I got pulled in from the Wolf's Dragoons, into Clan Wolf, and then back into the Wolf's Dragoons. Ever hear of the term trial by fire, yah, that was me, and the rest of that sibko's job, we fought against Jade Falcon warriors, and held our own, instead of holding a trial of position, which was actually what they interrupted. Any how, what we are trying to get at Xavier, is that we would more than love to see new recruits, but we want them to actually fight like clanners, as the name kinda dictates.

#114 Xavier Truscott

• PipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:40 PM

View Postguardian wolf, on 13 January 2012 - 12:18 PM, said:

seriously Xavier, did you not read my post, I said I was in favor of RECRUITING NEW PLAYERS. My first trial of position was actually a bit different then what the rest of you had, as I got pulled in from the Wolf's Dragoons, into Clan Wolf, and then back into the Wolf's Dragoons. Ever hear of the term trial by fire, yah, that was me, and the rest of that sibko's job, we fought against Jade Falcon warriors, and held our own, instead of holding a trial of position, which was actually what they interrupted. Any how, what we are trying to get at Xavier, is that we would more than love to see new recruits, but we want them to actually fight like clanners, as the name kinda dictates.

Honestly, i give up, it's like talking to the wall in here.

#115 guardian wolf

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 1,965 posts
  • LocationOn Barcelona where the crap is about to hit the fan.

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:00 PM

Give up, why, we're trying to recruit new people, but we're doing it so that we the IS doesn't get slaughtered because you have the Honor rules in place. Tell me where my faults lie, and I will try to explain my position and then tell me again where we don't understand each other. Is that a good starting point?

#116 Ancient Demise

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 189 posts
  • LocationMechWarrior: Living Legends

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:05 PM

It obviously does not have to be PvE to get the rank of warrior. There could be sibko training, but arguing this point is rather moot since the devs have the final say.
It kills me to see us getting caught up on decisions that we will probably not be making, and suggestions that are purely speculative.
I believe that there should be some skill or experience requirement to take part of the clans, just like there should be the same requirement to be a part of one of the elite house units and that is my opinion. You may feel the clans should not be in this game, and that is your opinion. Whatever. It probably does not matter in the end.

As for the entitlement BS, sure. I chose to be a part of the clans and feel entitled to what that represents, just as a Kurita member may feel the same way by choosing to be in that house... or Steiner, or Davion, or FRR, or Marik...... It is unreasonable to assume any of those members do not feel the same way about their house and their unit.

#117 Volume

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:11 PM

Guys...I just read this whole thread...Wow.

I think that this whole thing boils down to miscommunication. A significant portion of the players here first saw the Battletech series with MechWarrior 2. Therefore, many of them associate with the clans. I loved MW2 and MW2:GBL, but these games really did not express Zellbrigen in any way shape or form. It addressed the batchall a bit, with limited tonnage ratios and giving you a higher honor score if you used lower tonnage 'Mechs. However, most of the game, even though you fought outnumbered, you could drop with nearly any loadout you wanted and run around group firing everything in sight.

The game never said "Sorry you're not good enough to join this clan." Some of the trials were difficult, like I remember the JF Galaxy Commander trial was tough. If you breezed through it, give me a break because I was like 9 years old when I was doing it. If I recall, you have to fight an Executioner and Dire Wolf in a stock Firemoth (SRM-6, SRM-4, and 2 ERML).

Anyway, my point was that it wasn't an exclusive group. It was Coke or Pepsi. It was Red or Green. People didn't know the underlying differences between the Falcons or the Wolves until they chose a side. I'm sure many people, myself included, played both sides, the same way that people would play both the GDI and NOD campaigns in Command & Conquer, or the Human and Orc sides in Warcraft 2. If you wanted to play them, you could. They were there to be experienced.

Either way, my point is that you could just "join" a side, and ranking up in trials was optional to a degree. You felt like it was an exclusive club, but really everyone who played was a member of one of these two (or three with the expansion) Clans. Zellbrigen was nonexistent in single-player, and many people only played single player. Perhaps most of the people on these forums (a vocal minority of MechWarrior fans) played online, but the rest of the players who generated $70million in sales for Activision may have only played single-player, as net gaming was pretty fledgling in the mid-90's. What's my point? Someone who played MechWarrior 2 15 years ago hears about MWO, logs on, wants to jump in a Timber Wolf and blast people. Should he/she be allowed to do that?

According to most posters here, no. And I fully understand how you feel. And to a point, I agree with it. I feel that the computer games have not correctly represented Clan culture/society in their gameplay.MW2 had some really nice fluff, some well written missions and lore, but I'm sure plenty of players just skipped through the text to get to the next mission where their giant robots shot lasers at other giant robots and blew them up. And again, the gameplay itself didn't force you to do things in an honorable way - which is a fantastic feature, but just like some people are against legging, 7ERLL Nova Cats, jump-sniping, LRM-boating, whatever, MW2 didn't give you any rules saying "don't do this." or "In order to do this, you need to fight like THAT."

Getting back to the original post about training centers... Look at Quake Live as an example to learn from, either as a good one or a bad one. Basically, they have a skill-matching system that measures your skill by having you do an obstacle course and a 1v1 duel against a bot for 10 minutes, or first to 10 kills. I'd rather not go into too much detail here, but you can see how this was obviously exploited (e.g., intentionally lose vs. the bot to be put against new players and stomp them, wreck the bot and get placed much higher than you should be because playing vs. a bot isn't the same as playing against a real player). Obviously, bringing a new player into MechWarrior isn't going to be easy. It can have mainstream appeal, but if people don't know what to do, it's the equivalent of giving a kid a soccer ball and saying "have fun" - they might, they might not, but if you mentor them, they have a much higher chance of enjoying the activity. I think there should be a Piloting/Aiming/Weapon Grouping tutorial which is possibly mandatory. Loading Screen tips. F1 overlay with keybinds (like World of Tanks), and have some optional tutorials with advanced guides about information warfare, using ECM, shutdowns, weapon grouping, focusing areas of the 'Mech (especially if we're still using TT-style hitboxes such as RT/LT/CT), and other such "advanced tactics" - hopefully torso twisting will be intuitive and easy to use in this game, assuming we don't have free-floaitng reticles like MW3 (which we probably won't.)

So realize the following:

1: People who only played MW2 and are not acquainted with the rest of the BT universe will not know what Zellbrigen is or why they should have to follow it. They'll understand honor and trials as mechanisms to advance, but not having to pass one just to play. Suggestion: Honor/Rank are linked to 'Mechs available/Weaponry available to the player. Rank is acquired through a Trial of Position.
2: People who played MW2 will understand a training or cadet environment and might even be open to the idea. They will NOT be agreeable to "Oh, I need to 'train' for A MONTH before joining the clan, assuming I don't get rejected from the guy running the training center." This is a fantastic way to alienate half the current playerbase, and countless prospective new players. Don't do that. The only mandatory training should take MAXIMUM 10-15 minutes. The stronger the barrier to entry, the less players.
3: New players and returning "casual" MW players should be encouraged to learn more about the clans that they love. Make the gameplay drive home the fact that the Clans don't let people have all the power but no responsibility. As talked about in the podcast, reward players for fighting honorably.Two possible ideas from this thread include the "Punish them for being dishonorable" post and the "Let them bid, and whoever uses the least but is still successful will get the most honor and advance the quickest" post. Obviously, details would need to be ironed out, but I think that the guy who just wants to blow stuff up shouldn't be forced to restrict himself. I think he should be encouraged to restrict himself, sure, but forced, I'm not sold on the idea.
4: Veteran players, rather than forming the clan itself (sorry to my brethren on MW:LL Smoke Jaguar Reborn <3), could form units within that clan (e.g., 304th Assault Cluster) just like their IS counterparts or Merc Corp counterparts. They can structure their own cohesion and follow their own ranking system through various Trials.

And before the obvious question "why not just have people who don't want to play like a clanner be a spheroid" comes up, let's consider the following situation:

You are a player who has only played MW2. You sign up. The Clans are your standard. They are what he learned BT is. You are forced to join a faction you have never heard of, who were never mentioned in the game(s) you played. You have to use 'Mechs you've never seen or cared about, with worse equipment than the ones you remember and love. Would you really play MWO? Maybe, out of desperation. But would you recommend it to your friends? Or would you say "Yeah, I tried the new MechWarrior game... I can't use a Nova or a Stormcrow or anything, they have all these lame slow things I've never seen that have like no weapons, and you have to pay for stuff, it's too much like EVE/WoT/WoW"

But consider the following: "Yeah, I played MWO - you can start out with those same groups we played with in '94! You can't use every 'Mech right away, but you can use one of any weight class right from the start. To get more, you have to win those Trials just like the old game. Remember there was something about honor in MechWarrior 2? They give you bonuses for fighting 1 on 1 duels and stuff, but you don't have to bother with it if you don't want to. It's pretty cool."

Obviously, if they played MW2:Mercs or another game and have a house or merc unit affiliation, they'll be fine anyway, but I'm talking about players who played MW2 and want MW2.

#118 Xavier Truscott

• PipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:22 PM

My basic point is that everyone is of the mindset that their preferred clan should consist of the people who have played that clan in past games as parts of various leagues. Those versions of the clans were started usually by a single player or group of players who were able to pick and choose amongst the online community of the particular version you played, be it MW2, MW3, MW4, MA or whatever.

In those instances of the game, the community was not initially seperated by factions, one just met other people of like mindset and formed a group to play with. The various leagues then took those groups and their claimed name and organized them into ladder, planetary conquest, or single combat groupings to compete in.

In this instance of the game, you are given a choice to play as a part of a faction when you start up. Whether you play as a house, join a merc corp, or just be a lonewolf player, the universe is already divided and the main objective is contesting planets for a faction. The factions are not player controlled, only player populated. No one in these forums has any claim to being a Coordinator for House Kurita, Khan of Clan Wolf, or Archon of House Steiner. Those positions are just not available, and likely never will be.

What you are all suggesting here, is that you should be able to control who the NPC factions are allowed to recruit out of the playerbase. Simply an unacceptable option.

I do not care how you test the pilots that you want to play with in your group of friends, be them mercs, house units, or clans. I do, however, think that you are still percieving the clans as something that is player run, as opposed to NPC run.

Every faction will have the people that do not get the concept of tactics, or skills to truely compete, but to restrict access to a point of the game because you do not meet the expectations of fanatics to the lore is counterproductive to game growth.

#119 Stormwolf

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,951 posts
  • LocationCW Dire Wolf

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:38 PM

View PostXavier Truscott, on 13 January 2012 - 01:22 PM, said:

My basic point is that everyone is of the mindset that their preferred clan should consist of the people who have played that clan in past games as parts of various leagues. Those versions of the clans were started usually by a single player or group of players who were able to pick and choose amongst the online community of the particular version you played, be it MW2, MW3, MW4, MA or whatever.

In those instances of the game, the community was not initially seperated by factions, one just met other people of like mindset and formed a group to play with. The various leagues then took those groups and their claimed name and organized them into ladder, planetary conquest, or single combat groupings to compete in.

In this instance of the game, you are given a choice to play as a part of a faction when you start up. Whether you play as a house, join a merc corp, or just be a lonewolf player, the universe is already divided and the main objective is contesting planets for a faction. The factions are not player controlled, only player populated. No one in these forums has any claim to being a Coordinator for House Kurita, Khan of Clan Wolf, or Archon of House Steiner. Those positions are just not available, and likely never will be.

What you are all suggesting here, is that you should be able to control who the NPC factions are allowed to recruit out of the playerbase. Simply an unacceptable option.

I do not care how you test the pilots that you want to play with in your group of friends, be them mercs, house units, or clans. I do, however, think that you are still percieving the clans as something that is player run, as opposed to NPC run.

Every faction will have the people that do not get the concept of tactics, or skills to truely compete, but to restrict access to a point of the game because you do not meet the expectations of fanatics to the lore is counterproductive to game growth.

I think you are overanalyzing this a bit too much. Sure we want honorable combat, but we also don't want to screw over the IS side.
How do you think those guys will feel when 5 Clan assaults target them 1 at a time for each game?
It won't be a lot of fun for them, it will drive many of those players away.

#120 Aaron DeChavilier

• 1,422 posts
  • LocationEisen Unbegrenzt Corp HQ, Rim Collection

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:43 PM

View PostVolume, on 13 January 2012 - 01:11 PM, said:

look out boys; he's clearly trolling :D

this is what I have been trying to impart this entire thread but I get labelled a troll!
I for one bow my hat to you sir/madam for taking the time write out fully the opposition argument, thanks Volume.
And thank you Xavier for your support as well.

Volume clearly defines exactly what is going on here and why this thread was...misinformed to put it nicely.

Oh and I also thank the PGI for making this game, cause without them we may end up with people like the responders
here making the next official btech game <shudder>

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users