#1 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 878 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 29 March 2023 - 10:29 AM

Welcome here, everyone!
This is my eyot. There are other eyots but this one is mine. It is special and without me it is but an eyot like all the others. Without it I am but a mere person just like the others. This is my eyot and this eyot is mine...
But you are welcomed here to enjoy the harmony and peace of this place! Follow the rules, chill, rest or meditate! Your enlightment would be at your yonder closing time after time.
Posted Image
This is my eyot! In the middle of this eyot growth the magnificient "infinitree". The tree of infinite thoughts, ideas and dreams grant meditative shadow for every bypassers whom rest on my eyot!
Well, like so many things, a shoot of the infinitree begins as a thought without shape; a miraculous growth substance and the immaterial that transcends space and time coaxed by dreamers to blossom forth across worlds, hearts and dimensions like a living conduit of solace and harmony. After thousands of accumulated hours of meditation phased between numerous occasions, you could have brought forth another of it's countless branches of light into your life!
And around the magnificent infinitree spread the carved menhirs called the Five Pillars. Pillar of Gold; Pillar of Steel; Pillar of Teak; Pillar of Ivory and Pillar of Jade. All representing an aspect of life, harmony and society, chores of pivotal aspects of one's life.

The rules:
1. This is my eyot! I may necro it whenever when I may wish even through the passed eons! Because this is my eyot!
2. Only those rest here whom grown up and not throw a flame war whatsoever not to mention rude, bad language and terms! Something better not kept inside! But remember, this is my eyot!
3. This eyot were, is and will ever be incompatible with any kind of bird peoples! Because this is my eyot! Here I am the "Moderator Tenebrosum", I have the final word and power to do and decide as I see fit!
4. No pets allowed unless they could swim! Do not feed the fishes around my eyot with drowned pets! Also, keep the eyot clear, no trash around!
5. This is my eyot! If the afformentioned rules were not clear, read them through once again! Because this is my eyot and not your holm!
6. If by any means or occasions such nearly impossible thing may ever happen: Do not feed the Gogo! She has her own topic in the "Fan art" section and she is well paid for her job there! Feeding her just make her more brazen!
7. This is my eyot but my eyot could provide you clearance of the mind aswell. Just keep in mind if it rains you would nowhere to hide! This is my eyot but I forgot to bring an umbrella here!
That's all folks! Be constructive like a MAZ-543 crane or such. Dunno, or just enjoy thy stay!

Edited by Duke Falcon, 21 March 2024 - 10:06 PM.

#2 w0qj

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 3,369 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAt your 6 :)

Posted 29 March 2023 - 11:24 AM

Did we just see hints of a Jade Falcon in that pic? ;)

#3 VulkanNo1

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 33 posts
  • LocationGod's Country

Posted 29 March 2023 - 01:23 PM

Chops down Tree..... Cough. 'dusts myself off' "now comes the time consuming process of drying and aging this beautiful wood to make myself a delightfulPosted Image garden Chair.

#4 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 878 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 30 March 2023 - 11:02 AM

View Postw0qj, on 29 March 2023 - 11:24 AM, said:

Did we just see hints of a Jade Falcon in that pic? Posted Image

You are free to sit down under the infinitree and meditate upon that. I not tell the answer!

View PostVulkanNo1, on 29 March 2023 - 01:23 PM, said:

Chops down Tree..... Cough. 'dusts myself off' "now comes the time consuming process of drying and aging this beautiful wood to make myself a delightful garden Chair.

Now, this eyot is mine! It is so rude from you! I not walk into your garden and chop out your trees (I have paid thugs for such rude activities)! And you seemingly not meditated (or read stuffs carefully) enough about the nature of infinitree! You can not chop it, messing with the immaterium is NSFW at best...

Now let us meditate a bit here, on my little eyot...
<insert Black Sabbath CD and meditative voices fill the cosy air>

#5 Ekson Valdez

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 03 April 2023 - 11:22 PM

This thread has been meditatively moved to Off Topic Discussions.
Ommmm...

#6 BLACKR0SE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 04 April 2023 - 06:38 AM

When I die in 2 minutes when the game starts, no tree can calm my anger. :) Posted Image

#7 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 878 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 06 April 2023 - 07:15 AM

View PostTAMTAMBABY, on 04 April 2023 - 06:38 AM, said:

When I die in 2 minutes when the game starts, no tree can calm my anger. Posted Image Posted Image

When I die in 2 minutes... Wait! Actually that's how I roll in FP when I am on the attacker side in siege mode!

BTW while you cross the river to reach the eyot you have plenty time to "cleanse yourself verbally" (use such coarse language even the gods tremble when hear it)... They you are much better to sit and meditate! Believe me it's works!

#8 VulkanNo1

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 33 posts
  • LocationGod's Country

Posted 07 April 2023 - 09:47 AM

meditation requires specific surroundings and frames of thought. However there are a small amount of people who meditate through the act of doing. Due to this they are often prone to stress in situations where they are forced to inter act with people. Cutting down the tree is merely a metaphor that nothing last forever. not even the beauty of nature.

However, in cutting down the tree, in sewing the lumber, in axe planning its sides and rendering its form to my will. I am thus creating a space. a Known space that is of my hand, though not like the dead jungles of modern society. But of the hearths of my ancestors. who lived in unison with nature. Who respected it, them and the things it made. Your beautiful oak will make a hearth for meditation. From its walls hangs ivy, in whom birds live and insects crawl, from the chippings grow the fruit of the future.

Indeed, this may seem rude, but perhaps you would like to join me in crafting this land. in protecting its character. And in loving its atmosphere.

So come my friends, and I shall tell you a story of hubris and arrogance that doomed a people.

#9 BLACKR0SE

• The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 07 April 2023 - 10:47 AM

You are talking about nature in a community where people have no value :)

#10 VulkanNo1

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 33 posts
  • LocationGod's Country

Posted 07 April 2023 - 07:27 PM

Yes. ITs not that hard. wouldn't go a miss to get some fresh air. I mean I play hard and exercise hard. All part of a healthy life style. ^^

#11 Mechwarrior2342356

• 2,106 posts

Posted 07 April 2023 - 09:38 PM

Never mind your eyot. Where's the rage room so I can put on Break Stuff and smash a few ******* old TV sets.

#12 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 878 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 10 April 2023 - 07:10 AM

View PostVulkanNo1, on 07 April 2023 - 09:47 AM, said:

meditation requires specific surroundings and frames of thought. However there are a small amount of people who meditate through the act of doing. Due to this they are often prone to stress in situations where they are forced to inter act with people. Cutting down the tree is merely a metaphor that nothing last forever. not even the beauty of nature.

However, in cutting down the tree, in sewing the lumber, in axe planning its sides and rendering its form to my will. I am thus creating a space. a Known space that is of my hand, though not like the dead jungles of modern society. But of the hearths of my ancestors. who lived in unison with nature. Who respected it, them and the things it made. Your beautiful oak will make a hearth for meditation. From its walls hangs ivy, in whom birds live and insects crawl, from the chippings grow the fruit of the future.

Indeed, this may seem rude, but perhaps you would like to join me in crafting this land. in protecting its character. And in loving its atmosphere.

So come my friends, and I shall tell you a story of hubris and arrogance that doomed a people.

Known place is what you think is "known". You shared a small piece of vision with us because noone except you may able to see the whole picture of your own perception. This is why we not trigger our immaterial shares into the material world but meditate about it how to share our expressions better with the others.

And meditation is good to rest or summon eldritch things. Albeit the later may not a safe thing but may worth to try. The infinitree is a focused culmination of shared thoughts, emotions and ideas lay dormant in our common sub-consciousness untill we start to shape it on our own...

Ja, have some other thoughts about this but my english is not good enough to express my own thoughts as a true whole.

View Postthe check engine light, on 07 April 2023 - 09:38 PM, said:

Never mind your eyot. Where's the rage room so I can put on Break Stuff and smash a few ******* old TV sets.

The rage room is currently occupied. Last time a big bunch of strangers came shouting loudly: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
They still try to solve their anger-issues there... So you need to waaaaiiiit...

#13 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 878 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 17 April 2023 - 10:57 PM

Posted Image
Gogo, learn to tolerate others!
Do not let her fool you!
My eyot is open for everyone!

Just do not left wraps and boxes all around! Trash must go to the bin!

I really wish I could spend some time meditating... May help to deal things easier a whole lot...

#14 RookClayBard

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 May 2023 - 10:27 PM

bro with all respect to medation and ones right to seek GOD

you psost sucks .

#15 BLACKR0SE

• The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 14 May 2023 - 03:11 AM

Positive songs are very beneficial, I recommend them. :)

#16 BLACKR0SE

• The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 14 May 2023 - 04:17 AM

But still, joining an incompatible machine with an incompatible map is a terrible thing for me. I can't calm my anger in any way. Throughout the game, I end up insulting the people who chose that map.

#17 Mechwarrior2342356

• 2,106 posts

Posted 14 May 2023 - 06:53 AM

View PostRookClayBard, on 12 May 2023 - 10:27 PM, said:

bro with all respect to medation and ones right to seek GOD

you psost sucks .

your grammar and spelling could use work, maybe there's an English teacher in the eyot for you to consult?

#18 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 878 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 19 May 2023 - 11:27 AM

maybe there's an English teacher in the eyot for you to consult?

Hardly... The last one kept under the tree... *cough* I mean there were never ever any english teachers in my eyot or in my any other sites!
Just do not learn from Gogo, her english is bad even by any standards...

Good! Let it be!
Lesson 1.:
How your sentence would be correct?
Currently: bro with all respect to medation and ones right to seek GOD you psost sucks .
Correctly: Yo, brotha! With'll respeht to med'tion n onez right ta seekz GUD yer post sux...

Ta-daaaam!!!

Better not meditate upon this at all... For the sake of all creation!

#19 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 878 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 04 June 2023 - 11:21 AM

I made mistakes. Sure I did, that much even I admit. But not the mistakes are the wrong thing. Launch a stupid "Cauldron" topic is a mistake. It happens time to time...
Wrong decisions what matter. The Path one may chosen and went to far upon it to turn back. When seems walking on the silken path but in reality your feet is in a snare. Time may show such bad decisions but never forgive nor forget.
Follow a path, our own path is hard. Noone told it would be easy, sure thing! Why should at the first place? But when we make it harder to ourselves why are we blame others? Why we not dare to take the responsiblity for our own decisions, our very fails?
Why is that that we realise all these things when there is no hope, no chance, no redemption or salvation?
No matter how we may try to deny, oh but we just do it all the times, alone we are weak. Weak and doomed to fail and fall. Everyone may needs someone who could keep us on the level. Being a warrior by spirit or birthright not means we must face everything on our own, alone. Lone wolves fall first, you know?
I regret much. I feel the grip of Time and I know it would judge me. I would fail it's trial but I think now I am ready at least to face with it. Ready to stand, endure and accept fate now and forever...

#20 BLACKR0SE

• The Meta
  • The Meta
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationTurkey/Sivas

Posted 04 June 2023 - 01:27 PM

View PostDuke Falcon, on 04 June 2023 - 11:21 AM, said:

I made mistakes. Sure I did, that much even I admit. But not the mistakes are the wrong thing. Launch a stupid "Cauldron" topic is a mistake. It happens time to time...
Wrong decisions what matter. The Path one may chosen and went to far upon it to turn back. When seems walking on the silken path but in reality your feet is in a snare. Time may show such bad decisions but never forgive nor forget.
Follow a path, our own path is hard. Noone told it would be easy, sure thing! Why should at the first place? But when we make it harder to ourselves why are we blame others? Why we not dare to take the responsiblity for our own decisions, our very fails?
Why is that that we realise all these things when there is no hope, no chance, no redemption or salvation?
No matter how we may try to deny, oh but we just do it all the times, alone we are weak. Weak and doomed to fail and fall. Everyone may needs someone who could keep us on the level. Being a warrior by spirit or birthright not means we must face everything on our own, alone. Lone wolves fall first, you know?
I regret much. I feel the grip of Time and I know it would judge me. I would fail it's trial but I think now I am ready at least to face with it. Ready to stand, endure and accept fate now and forever...

I don't know why you get caught up in pessimism like cancer patients. But I generally see you as optimistic. Every individual wants to live their life freely. You can't change people, you can only guide them. If you're searching for a reason for happiness, don't search. Every person has the right to experience all emotions. Sometimes they will feel sad, sorrow, sometimes they will feel anger, sometimes they will laugh. Each moment has its own unique nature. The secret of the universe lies not in atoms but in human nature itself.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by TAMTAMBABY, 04 June 2023 - 03:58 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users