174 replies to this topic

#41 $imon Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 272 posts
  • LocationYour sisters house eating her cookie & drinking her milk

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:08 PM

All of you "free birth" scum will be crushed by the might of the CLAN'S!!!

ALL HAIL TO THE REBIRTH OF THE MIGHTY CLAN SMOKE JAGUAR!!!

Alfa Star Colonel-Simon Osis

#42 Niklotov

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:16 PM

Through Unity we gain Strength. What you Davion dreamers and idealists call oppression, we call Control and Progress!

#43 IxxxI

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:23 PM

View PostSimon Osis, on 15 January 2012 - 12:08 PM, said:

All of you "free birth" scum

Say that to you mother, kid. Nice fervour though.

#44 Adridos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts
  • LocationHiding in a cake, left in green city called New A... something.

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:37 PM

Wait. Right now, we have to kill each other, then we can kick your @$$. :D

#45 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:59 PM

View PostJack Gammel, on 15 January 2012 - 11:44 AM, said:

I love watching Capellan loyalists try to defend their government systems. It's like watching people try to defend Stalinist Russia or Maoist China as, "not so bad."

[stepping up on my soapbox]

At least we know how our government works. Do you realy believe to live in a nation that grants it's citicens more freedom then ours?
Let me see ...

Freedom of speech
We have it as much as any nation in the inner sphere. But if a member of the state becomes a destabilizing factor we will remove his status as a citizen of the confederation and maybe send him to a facility were he once again can learn what it means to be a productive member of the community
You have it as well, but when your people start to be a destabilizing factor they vanish, are accused of treason and imprisoned or murdered (or all of these) or, in some lucky cases, it's just their lives that is getting destroyed and the will live the rest of their days as poor streetpreachers that no one listens to.

Freedom to elect your government
As far as I know, there are just a few planets out there that are ruled in a democratic way. Most of them, no matter the nation, are baronies in one way or another. Wow, why is that so? Democracy can't be that good if no one, even Davion, uses it anymore.
In the confederation at least our rulers come from a true noble legacy, not some upstart that grabbed a throne in times of chaos. We stand for it and don't try to paint it over with something we are not.
Your democraticaly elected High Council is just a bunch of wannabe politicans without any true power for a halve a millenia now.

The right for a fair trial
Every citizen that earned membership of the state will recieve a fair trial. Also not very different from the rest of the inner sphere.

Healthcare and education
Healthcare is all free in the confederation if you are a citizen. How about yours?
All children will be educated. No matter if they were born on the streets or as part of a noble family. And they will all be educated with the same level of professionalism. What about your children? I heard there are some that have to live in slums and will probabl never be educated at all.

The only one thing were we are different, if you like to see it or not, is that the men and women of the confederation have to earn their right to call themself a citizen of the state. Be that by serving their time in the military or by creating cultural value or countless of other ways. In return each citizen can expect the highest professionality from their leaders, the military and everyone else they need to rely on. Because citizenship is not a right given to us at birth, we learned what it means to be part of a nation. That we can expect that our nation will stand for us, as much as we do for our nation.

So tell me, why is our nation so bad, that we need to be eradicated?
Is it just because your propaganda isn't working like you want it to?
Or is it because some of our leaders made wrong decisions? I guess you were taught that yours never did.
Do you believe that your way of living is the only right one?

But I do think I do know the reason. And that is, that we are a thorn in your side, which has shown you for hundreds and hundreds of years that you are not as almighty as you want it to be. That you can be beaten! That you can be conned! And that you can be stopped!

We may have lost some territory doing so, but it is only a matter of time until your own arrogance will be your downfall. That day we will reclaim what was taken from us and will welcome anyone, who wants to leave the sinking nation, with open arms.

[stepping down from my soapbox]

Uh... what? Wich nation has clans? Is that some weird scottish clan? A new unit of the Northwind Highlanders? And what kind of rank is a "star" colonel?
Get out of our communication line, we are having a seriuos discussion here.

Edited by Egomane, 15 January 2012 - 01:03 PM.

#46 Jack Gammel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationZiliang

Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:29 PM

Because we all know how open and honest oppressive government dictatorships are about how well-off their citizens are. I mean, we know Stalin wasn't such a bad guy because those western reporters visited the USSR and said everything was fine. I was personally impressed by how much the North Koreans loved Kim Jong-il (I saw so many of them weeping in the streets on their state-run news after he died).

Also: Maskirovka? Not saying the FedSuns don't have covert intelligence agencies, but generally we don't use them purge our own populace (generally...).

Are we having a serious discussion here? I'm just having fun.

Edited by Jack Gammel, 15 January 2012 - 04:29 PM.

#47 Alaskan Viking

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationPalin Prime, Capital of the Alaskan Federation of Planets

Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:59 PM

Egomane has convinced me: it is definitely more fun to kill Capellans!

#48 Tifalia

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationBoardwalk, Capellan Confederation

Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:12 PM

His excellency, the great Chancellor Sun-Tzu Liao will have your head on a platter when we present it to him. Call forth your units (or alone, if you have the stomach for it) and the planet of battle. The Confederation stands forever.

It is always those who are quick to rattle their sabers that end up paying the consequences. House Liao has nothing to worry about if the likes of you are going to be leading the charge.
Can anyone say 'cannon fodder'? :D

Edited by Tifalia, 15 January 2012 - 05:13 PM.

#49 Jack Gammel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationZiliang

Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:41 PM

View PostTifalia, on 15 January 2012 - 05:12 PM, said:

Can anyone say 'cannon fodder'? :D

FedSun mechwarriors usually pronounce the phrase, "Warrior Houses."

#50 Zectorman

• PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:01 PM

You know the Davions speak of Liao Treachery and secrecy but werent they the ones who started the Fourth Sec war at a dam wedding? Having their forces on the border * training*. Its the Davions who began that war.

Cannot wait for Xin Sheng, and the rebirth of the glorious Confederation. The underdogs will rise and take back what was stolen. We dont need the other inner sphere houses. Just Liao and some outer sphere friends.

#51 SMDMadCow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,055 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:33 PM

View PostAlaskan Viking, on 15 January 2012 - 04:59 PM, said:

Egomane has convinced me: it is definitely more fun to kill Capellans!

Darn right it is.

View PostZectorman, on 15 January 2012 - 06:01 PM, said:

You know the Davions speak of Liao Treachery and secrecy but werent they the ones who started the Fourth Sec war at a dam wedding? Having their forces on the border * training*. Its the Davions who began that war.

So? Pay more attention next time! Your oh so might Maskirovka didn't see that coming? Wait, I guess not since it's highest level agent was actually working for us.

Cannot wait for Xin Sheng, and the rebirth of the glorious Confederation. The underdogs will rise and take back what was stolen. We dont need the other inner sphere houses. Just Liao and some outer sphere friends.

You know the only reason the whole Xin Sheng thing worked is because Sunny abuses his power as elected First Lord to drop Star League "Peace Keepers" on all the planets he wants to take back because the CC has an anemic military.

Edited by SMDMadCow, 15 January 2012 - 07:33 PM.

#52 Cong Min Voronkov

• PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:41 PM

So basically the Feds are telling the Capellans, “I wait you dead and give me all your stuff!”

Hmm… Sounds like an ex-wife.

#53 THE 3rdbreed

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:46 PM

View PostSMDMadCow, on 15 January 2012 - 07:33 PM, said:

You know the only reason the whole Xin Sheng thing worked is because Sunny abuses his power as elected First Lord to drop Star League "Peace Keepers" on all the planets he wants to take back because the CC has an anemic military.

#1: Our Military handled yours in Operation Guerrero pretty easily.
#2: It is about time the Star League did something positive for Capellans! Just consider it payment for Ian Cameron meddling in our Anduerian, and Chesterton for that matter.
#3:Xin Sheng worked.....The FedCom has not.

And you know, IF you COULD have destroyed the Capellans then you should have, but you did not and could not have. Now you Fedrats must content yourself with trying to flaunt your superficial strength.

Edited by THE 3rdbreed, 16 January 2012 - 05:51 AM.

#54 Coralld

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:54 PM

And now every one knows why Davions and Capellens don't get along. Welcome to the fun loving Innere Sphere neighborhood. Remember, potluck on Saturday, every one should bring their own food and war machines for the festivities. good Merc friends are invited.

Edited by Coralld, 15 January 2012 - 08:22 PM.

#55 SumthinBurnin

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:53 PM

As usual Davion finds the need to pick on the smallest of the houses, not only that but they send in the illiterate first.

You have been trying to crush them for how many centuries?

Epic failures,...

What rank is an "alfa" star Colonel?
Free Births,..Birth is never free! it costs you and costs you,...
Whos house does this clan smoke Jaguar belong too? What does Jaguar smoke do? Perhaps they are smugglers,...
Their ranking system seems to be written by a child

#56 Jack Gammel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationZiliang

Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:08 PM

View PostTHE 3rdbreed, on 15 January 2012 - 07:46 PM, said:

#1: Our Military handled yours in Operation Guerro pretty easily.
#2: It is about time the Star League did something positive for Capellans! Just consider it payment for Ian Cameron meddling in our Anduerian, and Chesterton for that matter.
#3:Xin Sheng worked.....The FedCom has not.

And you know, IF you COULD have destroyed the Capellans then you should have, but you did not and could not have. Now you Fedrats must content yourself with trying to flaunt your superficial strength.

Hmmm...what is this "Operation Guerrero" you speak of? It is currently the year 3048, and I know of no Operation Guerrero. Perhaps you speak of future events in which your dishonorable snake of a chancellor abuses his power, strings along the leader of the FWL, and causes the best chance for a reborn Star League (and some degree of peace) to crumble in order to promote the Confederation's goals (and perpetrate a few civilian massacres)? But then how could you know of these future events...unless you are a WITCH!

#57 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:51 PM

View PostJack Gammel, on 15 January 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

Because we all know how open and honest oppressive government dictatorships are about how well-off their citizens are. I mean, we know Stalin wasn't such a bad guy because those western reporters visited the USSR and said everything was fine. I was personally impressed by how much the North Koreans loved Kim Jong-il (I saw so many of them weeping in the streets on their state-run news after he died).

You are talking about events over a millenia old, like they happend just a few weeks ago. We are not to be compared to those failures who were unable to build a stable nation. Those guys were only able to form a nation that lastet for a few decades. We lasted for centuries, so something we do must be better then what they tried.

Also: Maskirovka? Not saying the FedSuns don't have covert intelligence agencies, but generally we don't use them purge our own populace (generally...).

Generelly, we don't do that. Were did you get this false information from? Unless you show me prove it's just propaganda on your side.

Are we having a serious discussion here? I'm just having fun.

So am I! :D

To make a follow up statement on my last post ...
Nobody answered my questions, as to why we are so bad. So I guess the only reason you want to eradicate us, is because you want to. Wich is proving my point, that we are a thorn in your side.

#58 Alaskan Viking

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationPalin Prime, Capital of the Alaskan Federation of Planets

Posted 16 January 2012 - 12:03 AM

View PostJack Gammel, on 15 January 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

...But then how could you know of these future events...unless you are a WITCH!

BURN HER!

#59 Adridos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 10,635 posts
  • LocationHiding in a cake, left in green city called New A... something.

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:50 AM

View PostAlaskan Viking, on 16 January 2012 - 12:03 AM, said:

BURN HER!

So much for racism... :D

#60 Virgil Caine

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 05:35 AM

Meanwhile the purple menace will be making money selling arms to both of you, and living high on the hog!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users