any MULTIPLAYER BATTLETECH 3025 game from 2001 players?

405 replies to this topic

#401 XxXAbsolutZeroXxX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 2,056 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 08:34 PM

*Bump*

I played MPBT Solaris on AOL & gamestorm. Missed 3025, MW4 and everything else that happened.

My handle was 1ron Mango.

I think I was in a unit called =LCFH=. Looney Cows From Hell which later became =S^R= (Stalking Rhinos) in preparation for 3025.

I think I joined =<Legion>= and <OIs> (Outlaw Immortals) for a short time, because I wanted to say I was in a "top notch unit" & my pride got the better of me. Then later I was in 12th atrean dragoons, although I can't exactly remember how I got there.

Suffice it to say, I'm a bit ashamed of my attitude and how I carried myself in those days. I might've been a bit of a psychopath / weirdo. lol

Anyways, for better or worse. I'm here guys! Hahahaha. :T

edit - Nevermind. Guess I'm the only one happy to be here & everyone else lost their enthusiasm by the time I showed up. Typical.

Edited by I Zeratul I, 04 May 2014 - 08:51 PM.

#402 Hex Pallett

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,009 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationHomeless, in the streets of Solaris 7

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:45 PM

Dayum. A BattleTech MMO? I'd love to see how that doesn't work out. :(

#403 Reno Blade

• The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 3,459 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:38 PM

Welcome "back" Zeratul.
You missed the best with 3025 :D
Long lost are the shames of our past for our bright future to shine upon us! <praying to the MW Gods> :(

Edited by Reno Blade, 04 May 2014 - 10:38 PM.

#404 CK Degan

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 08:21 AM

<CK>Degan

Played MPBT:Solaris and a little bit of 3025
Started off with Regular Army then moved over to the Celestial Knights first battalion, second company under Edrick and Gammalilght

Damn I miss those days!

Just now getting back into piloting after EVE Online nerfed my computer capabilities... wow is it different now! Gotta find that Sidewinder Pro because this mouse/KB thing is killing me :)

Take care, y'all... holler at me. I'm with Rebel Yell in MWO now. Bunch of crazy dudes but fun to hang with.

Pass the moldy doughnuts and quit painting my Jenner with purple polka dots!

#405 TheSmokeScreen

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 September 2022 - 09:05 PM

I know I'm kind of late to the party with this thread.
Over 10 freaking years that I had no idea this game existed.
Like you all I started on Genie, AOL and then finally gamestorm.
I thought it was dead after Kesmai dropped it and Game storm was taken off line.
Saddest day of my life.
When GS died, so did a great community, not as strong as AOL before the charge per hour crap.
I was actually shocked to see this, last mech warrior type game was on the xbox in 2003, think it was 1 and then 2 on the xbox one in 2013 maybe?

Anyways, some of you might remember my callsign,
I started out in Liao in genie and moved over to Steiner on AOL, went thru the motions to earn my rank and was finally given my own district in Steiner High Command under Marlboro, anyone seen him or any of the others from the high command?. Maybe Ben Weasel? If you ever dropped with him he was a really cool guy, think he lived in Hawaii or something like that, he was a surfer. Another one was Final Rider he lived in Tulsa, Oklahoma and Dragon, think he lived in Ohio or was living in Ohio...... they were all with the 35AG same timeframe under Col. Drake.

What about the boys and girls from the FireClan? Guy that ran it was named FireBaretta and his wife, good solid people.
Honestly, I'm just tickled pink to be here, I loved this game and they have made alot of improvements.
One thing i miss are the bars in the games, COMSTAR needs to bring that back, 100%, and the raids, those were great times.

LtGen.SmokeScreen *RET* <ST>
Former Tamar District XO *RET*
Former XO-35AG-*RET*
Former Lochardt's Ironside's - MERC Unit LCAF, CO *RET*
Currently with BWSS

Edited by TheSmokeScreen, 16 September 2022 - 09:22 PM.

#406 Stickbender

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 42 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 14 September 2022 - 01:52 PM

MW2 for the win.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users