#202 Mechwarrior Buddah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,459 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:09 AM

Hi; Im 514yer

AI was FRR till I realized the storyline is gonna hamper my fun of being able to beat back the clans and stall them (given we wont be able to fight on storyline important worlds if they continue forward with that), so Ive defected!

#203 DarkCain

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 149 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:19 AM

Good reason as any.

#204 Ted Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:49 AM

Hi 514yer!
Welcome to House Liao! You'll find everybody at houseliao.com getting organized.

Hi Truthstar!

Not sure what being a landowner has to do with anything, but as the owner of a 4 bedroom 2 bath house of about 1800 square feet, I welcome you to House Liao! You'll find everybody over at houseliao.com, also there are free e-mail accounts and so on if you're into that sort of thing. Ping the site administrator for more details.

Welcome to House Liao everybody and I know I share your enthusiasm for defeating other competing houses when things go live!

Edited by Ted Steiner, 18 August 2012 - 11:50 AM.

#205 Anders

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 612 posts
  • LocationKaetetôã

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:52 PM

View Post514yer, on 18 August 2012 - 11:09 AM, said:

Hi; Im 514yer

AI was FRR till I realized the storyline is gonna hamper my fun of being able to beat back the clans and stall them (given we wont be able to fight on storyline important worlds if they continue forward with that), so Ive defected!

Mr. Five-Hundred-Fourteen-yer:

The Word of Lowtax welcomes you to House Liao. May your 'Mech always fire upon your enemies.

Robotically Yours,
Anders
Public Relations Officer, Director of Man/Bird Relations
Bropocalypse Now Battalion - "The Fist of Lowtax"

#206 Eizel Crow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 113 posts
  • LocationTopeka, KS

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:22 PM

Pilot Name: Eizel Crow

Call Sign: The Dark Paladin

I am a citizen and a traitor to the Confederation, For I have dishonored my House through my actions on the Battlefields of the past. I have come home to prove my loyalty once again as I stand and offer my life and my 'mech in defense of the Confederation.

BACK GROUND:

I started with the book "Warrior Coup", in '85. then I found the game in box form with the cardboard cutout mechs. I played that until I had to write the names on the mechs because they were worn so badly. Then I started playing mech warrior with friends as a senior in high school a couple years later. After I moved out and got my own place I found the table top version and set up my own gaming club with the lead miniatures. I played that for a few years as I was reading everything Battle Tech or Mech Warrior. Then I found the game online and I am proud to say I served with the "Gimpoids" as Lightbow_Gimpoid during the tournements. I have Played all the MW PC games and the modules for them. [/color]

My favorite mech was and still is the Shadowcat. In 2003 my job caused me to be gone for a year at a time and I longed to play again. I had my Table top set shipped to me and found out that there was still a huge following of the game. We played when we could. When I stumbled upon the MWO advertisement a couple of months ago I was elated. I am a Recon pilot by trade and this game brings me back to my carefree youth. I now have a Legendary membership and play almost everyday. I am currently reading the Mech warrior Dark Age series, just started book 8 of 25. Love the game and the universe. Thank you for bringing this girl some happiness once again developers and designers.

Edited by Eizel Crow, 18 August 2012 - 10:04 PM.

#207 Anders

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 612 posts
  • LocationKaetetôã

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:40 PM

View PostEizel Crow, on 18 August 2012 - 01:22 PM, said:

Call Sign: The Black Paladin

I am a citizen and a traitor to the Confederation, For I have dishonored my House through my actions on the Battlefields of the past. I have come home to prove my loyalty once again as I stand and offer my life and my 'mech in defense of the Confederation.

BACK GROUND:

[color=#959595] I started with the book "Warrior Coup", in '85. then I found the game in box form with the cardboard cutout mechs. I played that until I had to write the names on the mechs because they were worn so badly. Then I started playing mech warrior with friends as a senior in high school a couple years later. After I moved out and got my own place I found the table top version and set up my own gaming club with the lead miniatures. I played that for a few years as I was reading everything Battle Tech or Mech Warrior. Then I found the game online and I am proud to say I served with the "Gimpoids" as Lightbow_Gimpoid during the tournements. I have Played all the MW PC games and the modules for them. [/color]
[color=#959595] [/color]
[color=#959595] My favorite mech was and still is the Shadowcat. In 2003 my job caused me to be gone for a year at a time and I longed to play again. I had my Table top set shipped to me and found out that there was still a huge following of the game. We played when we could. When I stumbled upon the MWO advertisement a couple of months ago I was elated. I am a Recon pilot by trade and this game brings me back to my carefree youth. I now have a Legendary membership and play almost everyday. I am currently reading the Mech warrior Dark Age series, just started book 8 of 25. Love the game and the universe. Thank you for bringing this girl some happiness once again developers and designers.[/color]

The Word of Lowtax welcomes you to House Liao. Worry about your honor after the dust settles.

Robotically Yours,
Anders

#208 Mechwarrior Buddah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,459 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 August 2012 - 09:29 AM

View PostAnders, on 18 August 2012 - 05:40 PM, said:

The Word of Lowtax welcomes you to House Liao. Worry about your honor after the dust settles.

Whatd you change yer sig for? The other one was better

#209 Anders

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 612 posts
  • LocationKaetetôã

Posted 19 August 2012 - 12:11 PM

View Post514yer, on 19 August 2012 - 09:29 AM, said:

Whatd you change yer sig for? The other one was better

Mr. Five-One-Four-yer:

We here at the Word of Lowtax are branching out. While I personally do like the look of the previous signature, the Word of Lowtax has requested that each Battalion create their unit's own unique look. In addition, it makes my posts easier to parse in the various "Ask a Goon" threads that I am responsible for.

Thank you for your question, we here at the Word of Lowtax appreciate your support.

Robotically Yours,
Anders

#210 metro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSians Celestial City- http://capellanconfederation.com/

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:51 AM

View PostEizel Crow, on 18 August 2012 - 01:22 PM, said:

Call Sign: The Dark Paladin

BACK GROUND:

I started with the book "Warrior Coup", in '85. then I found the game in box form with the cardboard cutout mechs. I played that until I had to write the names on the mechs because they were worn so badly. Then I started playing mech warrior with friends as my job caused me to be gone for a year at a time and I longed to play again. I had my Table top set shipped to me and found out that there was still a huge following of the game. We played when we could. When I stumbled upon the MWO advertisement a couple of months ago I was elated. I am a Recon pilot by trade and this game brings me back to my carefree youth. I now have a Legendary membership and play almost everyday. I am currently reading the Mech warrior Dark Age series, just started book 8 of 25. Love the game and the universe. Thank you for bringing this girl some happiness once again developers and designers.

Welcome home Eizel Crow, I am sure you will find the house welcoming and supportive.

If you need anything or have any questions, feel free to ask.

>salute< warrior of liao

#211 Syndrome Stoned

• PipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 76 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:32 AM

Names Syndrome,

Been playing this stuff since mech2, feel in love first time i saw it at a friends house.

Liao has always intrested me because of their Samuri style adopted by the Mechwarriors of the CapCom, plus green is my fav color. Not only that but with their small size, Liao and its people have continued to defend their space from Davion and their unruly tactics in trying to expand their own space. This shows great inner strenght. Id like to see this house and our mechwarriors, show an undenyable Furvor on the field of battle, and an unwavering loyalty to each other. We can come out of this on top of everyone.

Watch each others back brothers, and when the clans try to invade, we will do the same to them as we have repeatly done to the Davions, and drive them out of our systems with haste.

As for what kind of mechwarrior I am, ive always been an infighter, Best mechs for me are, a Bushwacker with an LBX10 insted of the AC, The Couldon Borne (i know its a clan mech), the good old hunchie, Avator, Anything i can stick some SRMs with an LBX and a few lasers to back it up, Love me some city fighting dense jungle and canons also work, I typicly stick to Medium and Heavy Mechs that have good speed and armor, i never liked the slow lumbering style of an assault.

As for outside of BT/MW, i like the Warhammer 40k RTS games, and Spacemarine books, (ive also read a few BT books that i cant quite remember the names of), Anything Syfi, Football, and for the old school stuff i love Flying old WW2 planes and watching my MGs fly though the air and rip apart anyone who thinks they are a Top Gun pilot.

The earth may be covered by alot of blue, but under the blue there is always more green

#212 IMTatsu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:46 AM

Welome home to House Liao, one and all. May our enemies fall before us as the leaves of autmn, and their women wail in shame.

>:{

#213 metro

• 2,491 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:24 PM

View PostSyndrome Stoned, on 20 August 2012 - 07:32 AM, said:

Names Syndrome,

Been playing this stuff since mech2, feel in love first time i saw it at a friends house.

Liao has always intrested me because of their Samuri style adopted by the Mechwarriors of the CapCom, plus green is my fav color. Not only that but with their small size, Liao and its people have continued to defend their space from Davion and their unruly tactics in trying to expand their own space. This shows great inner strenght. Id like to see this house and our mechwarriors, show an undenyable Furvor on the field of battle, and an unwavering loyalty to each other. We can come out of this on top of everyone.

Watch each others back brothers, and when the clans try to invade, we will do the same to them as we have repeatly done to the Davions, and drive them out of our systems with haste.

As for what kind of mechwarrior I am, ive always been an infighter, Best mechs for me are, a Bushwacker with an LBX10 insted of the AC, The Couldon Borne (i know its a clan mech), the good old hunchie, Avator, Anything i can stick some SRMs with an LBX and a few lasers to back it up, Love me some city fighting dense jungle and canons also work, I typicly stick to Medium and Heavy Mechs that have good speed and armor, i never liked the slow lumbering style of an assault.

As for outside of BT/MW, i like the Warhammer 40k RTS games, and Spacemarine books, (ive also read a few BT books that i cant quite remember the names of), Anything Syfi, Football, and for the old school stuff i love Flying old WW2 planes and watching my MGs fly though the air and rip apart anyone who thinks they are a Top Gun pilot.

The earth may be covered by alot of blue, but under the blue there is always more green

Welcome aboard SS,

We look forward to working with you.

Fear not, to invade means to breach Laotian borders, and trust me, we have no intentions of allowing that to happen, for we the CCAF will stand side by side and we will meet them beyond our borders, to thwart any and all attempts by would be oppressors to defile our beloved nation, our sacred warrior houses and our honourable citizenry.

#214 Anders

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 612 posts
  • LocationKaetetôã

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:21 PM

View PostSyndrome Stoned, on 20 August 2012 - 07:32 AM, said:

Names Syndrome,

Mr. Names Syndrome:

The Word of Lowtax welcomes you to House Liao. May death fly on silent wings.

Robotically Yours,
Anders

#215 Virgil1

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:23 PM

View PostMetro, on 27 April 2012 - 05:12 AM, said:

I posted this in another thread from January, so I will repost here.

Welcome to MW:O and to House Liao.

Hello Metro long time.

Virgil

First month of MPBT GEnie which cost $6.00 an hour $600.00, The wife was not impressed.

#216 Truthstar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:15 PM

View PostAnders, on 17 August 2012 - 04:30 PM, said:

Mr. Basilik-Seven:

The Word of Lowtax welcomes you to House Liao. Be safe in the comfort that the Word of Lowtax provides and looks out for fellow housemates.

Robotically Yours,
Anders
Bropocalypse Now Lance - "The Fist of Lowtax"

In the spirit of promoting a strong and effective fighting force I am offering counseling to all pilots, new and old, interested in being part House Liao moving forward. Let us not speak in foreign tongues, but one; the victory of House Liao.

Truthstar

#217 SneakyNicky

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:32 PM

Just purchased Legendary today. I'm totally new and i hope this game doesnt disappoint. See you guys in-game.

#218 metro

• 2,491 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:05 AM

View PostVirgil1, on 21 August 2012 - 04:23 PM, said:

Hello Metro long time.

Virgil

First month of MPBT GEnie which cost $6.00 an hour $600.00, The wife was not impressed.

Hi ya Virgil, and welcome to MWO.

Yes I remember those charges very well, as a young kid, $6 an hour was a lot, but it was better company than being out on the streets. And I learned a lot from you and the other leadership.

Thank you Virgil, and welcome home brother.

#219 Anders

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 612 posts
  • LocationKaetetôã

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:16 PM

Hello Metro long time.

Virgil

View PostSaphenity, on 21 August 2012 - 07:32 PM, said:

Just purchased Legendary today. I'm totally new and i hope this game doesnt disappoint. See you guys in-game.

The Word of Lowtax welcomes you both to the House of Liao. May both your pocket books be heavier than your desires.

Robotically Yours,
Anders
Public Relations Officer, Director of Man/Bird Relations, Loremaster of the Word of Lowtax

#220 FireBerretta

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 169 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:18 AM

View PostTruthstar, on 16 August 2012 - 03:05 PM, said:

You Sir are correct...and I'd prefer to get my welcomes from the owners of a house when I make my presence.

Truthstar

Welcome back Truthstar. Good to see you again!

Hello Metro long time.

Virgil

Hey Virgil! Long time no see, welcome home!

12 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users