• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 403 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:58 AM

View PostPaullus Valcerus, on 06 December 2012 - 02:44 PM, said:

The AC/2 fire-rate is still 0.5?

yes, the cooldown is still 0.5

View Postcdlord, on 05 December 2012 - 01:01 PM, said:

EDIT: You have the data, but would be nice to have it's own complete chart instead of clicky on what each mech can have. Thanks.

next update will have an engine chart, with rating, tons and heatsinks, for speed infos you still need to click on the variant.

View PostMustrumRidcully, on 05 December 2012 - 08:39 AM, said:

How about the Impulse values?

Will be added with the next update. (what exactly does the impulse value tell us?)

View PostMustrumRidcully, on 05 December 2012 - 08:39 AM, said:

Maybe you could calculate it based on 10 engine heat sinks. That should give a reasonable ballpark value for most mechs.

not really sure, because i want accurate data, 10 heatsinks works for bigger mechs but most of the light mechs could not use an engine with 10, i'm thinking about a way to show this infos.

#102 MustrumRidcully

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 10,644 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:08 AM

View Postsmurfynet, on 07 December 2012 - 12:58 AM, said:

Will be added with the next update. (what exactly does the impulse value tell us?)

The impulse value theoretically tells you how strong the impact and shake effect of the weapon will be. Though I believe a dev explained that in the future at least, the shake effect will depend on the impulse value and the damage value (so two weapons with the same impulse but different damage will have different shake effects.)

Given the recent announcement that the shake values for Auto-Cannons would change, I thought this info would be useful.

not really sure, because i want accurate data, 10 heatsinks works for bigger mechs but most of the light mechs could not use an engine with 10, i'm thinking about a way to show this infos.

Every mech is forced to have 10 heat sinks, and I think most lights and the Cicada will often be found using XL Engines that ar e high enough rated to have 8-11 heat sinks. As I said, it's a ballpark figure. it doesn't really have to be perfect - and it fundamentally cannot be as long engine and out-of engine heat sinks operate differently.

Edited by MustrumRidcully, 07 December 2012 - 01:09 AM.

#103 ReD3y3

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 480 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:10 AM

Wow this table is really really good.

I will be using it from now on.

THANKS!

#104 Dirus Nigh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,382 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:02 PM

Smurftastic work man!

#105 Ricciardi

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:10 AM

nice work!

#106 SplinterMD

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:11 PM

Awesome, awesome site !
Having all the relevant information in such a user friendly layout will prove to be a huge resource for the community.

Add an Android app and you got my money :D

#107 Blark

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • LocationMunich

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:25 PM

Another update and you didn't even tell us, thanks mate, nice to see the impulse values.
The engine list looks a little long.. but hey, it has been requested ;)

#108 korbendallasmultikill

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:28 AM

Can we get stats for srm and lrm launchers with artemis?

#109 smurfynet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 403 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:52 AM

View Postkorbendallasmultikill, on 09 December 2012 - 11:28 AM, said:

Can we get stats for srm and lrm launchers with artemis?

Hi,

which information would you like to see? spread etc. values before and after atremis?

#110 Meckser

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:20 AM

View Postsmurfynet, on 10 December 2012 - 01:52 AM, said:

Hi, which information would you like to see? spread etc. values before and after atremis?

Best MWO site ever!

This would be fantastic.

I'd also love to see the cost info!

#111 korbendallasmultikill

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:04 PM

Well, for starters they use more crit slots and weigh more, and possibly other stuff i didn¨t figure out. But your suggestion sounds good too :D

#112 Thoman Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 225 posts
  • LocationClan Occupation zone

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:58 PM

this topic needs to be pinned. Please mods pin this great resource, thanks.

Thanks again to smurfynet, excellent work!

#113 Snib

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:43 AM

Nice site. Just a note, not all client values are actually used by the server. E.g. the ammo "health" value is not the actual HP value. Or AMS you list at 60 dps, when it only has 2 dps (the "rof" attribute is only used for the client-side animation). Etc.

But nice site, makes my old EVE player's heart rejoice. Spreadsheets, yummy! :)

Edited by Snib, 11 December 2012 - 04:44 AM.

#114 Kmieciu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 3,437 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:22 AM

View PostSnib, on 11 December 2012 - 04:43 AM, said:

Nice site. Just a note, not all client values are actually used by the server. E.g. the ammo "health" value is not the actual HP value. Or AMS you list at 60 dps, when it only has 2 dps (the "rof" attribute is only used for the client-side animation). Etc.

But nice site, makes my old EVE player's heart rejoice. Spreadsheets, yummy! :)

How do you know this? Do you play MWO on a server?

#115 Snib

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:40 AM

View PostKmieciu, on 11 December 2012 - 06:22 AM, said:

How do you know this? Do you play MWO on a server?

I wrote my own (private) tool that displays all the stats in CBT and noticed some of the inconsistencies so I approached one of PGI's software engineers about it and he was very nice about it and took the time to provide me with the details.

#116 Blark

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • LocationMunich

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:21 PM

View PostSnib, on 11 December 2012 - 07:40 AM, said:

I wrote my own (private) tool that displays all the stats in CBT and noticed some of the inconsistencies so I approached one of PGI's software engineers about it and he was very nice about it and took the time to provide me with the details.

Feel like sharing those details?

Because I'm kinda skeptical about it: the item health has been confirmed by devs and the rate of fire for ams seems consistent with the ammo consumption.

#117 Snib

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:10 PM

View PostBlark, on 11 December 2012 - 02:21 PM, said:

Feel like sharing those details?

Because I'm kinda skeptical about it: the item health has been confirmed by devs and the rate of fire for ams seems consistent with the ammo consumption.

Not really, but on those two points I can quote you a public PGI post:

View PostThomas Dziegielewski, on 22 November 2012 - 08:50 AM, said:

As of 1.050 SSRMS2 have 1 hitpoint. AMS does 2 damage per second.

PS: Reading your post again: Item health != ammo health. The item health attribute in the client xml files does indeed correspond to the hitpoints of the item as used by the server. That's e.g. the Gauss Rifle with now 3 HP. I had specifically mentioned ammo health though, that's something else.

Edited by Snib, 11 December 2012 - 04:19 PM.

#118 Blark

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • LocationMunich

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

View PostSnib, on 11 December 2012 - 04:10 PM, said:

Not really, but on those two points I can quote you a public PGI post:

Thanks for the info anyway, I'll contact smurfy so that he can try and contact some devs.
It's interesting tough, It seems that the firerate correspondents with the ammo consumption as mentioned, which would in turn mean that the real ams damage is a lot lower (or it's indeed just a animation/ammo thing and ams fires only 1/sec).

View PostSnib, on 11 December 2012 - 04:10 PM, said:

PS: Reading your post again: Item health != ammo health. The item health attribute in the client xml files does indeed correspond to the hitpoints of the item as used by the server. That's e.g. the Gauss Rifle with now 3 HP. I had specifically mentioned ammo health though, that's something else.

Yeah, I guess it might me a misunderstanding.
Also I imagine there might be a difference between ammo health (i.e. stored ammo in mech that can be destroyed is 10) and the health of one missile in air, that way Mr. Dziegielewskis post would make sense (since he is speaking about how ams shoots down incoming ssrm)

#119 Snib

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:42 PM

View PostBlark, on 11 December 2012 - 04:28 PM, said:

It's interesting tough, It seems that the firerate correspondents with the ammo consumption as mentioned, which would in turn mean that the real ams damage is a lot lower (or it's indeed just a animation/ammo thing and ams fires only 1/sec).

It doesn't really fire at all, the ammo consumption and client side animation are just fluff. The server applies 2 damage every second to missiles in range and line of sight according to the priority rules (missiles locked on you > missiles being shot at by other AMS > closest). Missiles currently have 1 HP and the NARC beacon has 2 HP.

View PostBlark, on 11 December 2012 - 04:28 PM, said:

Yeah, I guess it might me a misunderstanding.
Also I imagine there might be a difference between ammo health (i.e. stored ammo in mech that can be destroyed is 10) and the health of one missile in air, that way Mr. Dziegielewskis post would make sense (since he is speaking about how ams shoots down incoming ssrm)

Oh, that's right, it's kinda a dual misunderstanding. The missiles as a loadout item do indeed have the 10 HP health that he lists on the site. I didn't even think in that direction actually because I first noticed the AMS dps issue. Well, in that case I'd suggest simply listing the individual munitions value for the missiles in addition to what's already there. :P

Edited by Snib, 11 December 2012 - 04:42 PM.

#120 smurfynet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 403 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:32 PM

@snib:

thanks for your feedback, i will remove the dps values for the utility weapons from my charts with the next update.
it seams at least the ams works a bit different than the machine gun for example, because it seams that there the rof value (or some other value i'm not familier with) gets used in the dps calculation.

i need to have a look at the gamefiles again. if maybe you can shine some light on where i can get those values. same goes for projectile health. like you mentioned. i guess only missle projectiles got health.

i really want to show only stats on my page which are loaded from gamefiles or calculated based on the values in gamefiles rather than hardcoding stuff. thats the main reason as an example for not adding the cbill costs. (maybe you know if they are present in the gamefiles or get loaded from the server)

smurfy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users