• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 13 posts
  • LocationAtlas

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:00 PM

View PostOmdra, on 19 June 2012 - 02:30 PM, said:

to answer your 2nd question:
"beta slot on July 17th?" that is a clear NOPE, but only because the date has been pushed back to Aug 7th.

They should really change the OP then, since this misleads to several people about it.

#462 CaptMyo

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:26 PM

alrighty then

#463 Black Ivan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,698 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:43 AM

Where can I choose I take for Mech for the Elite Package?
When I click on buy it opens a Paypal window, but no choise for a Mech.

#464 Gargunza

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:51 AM

View PostOmdra, on 19 June 2012 - 02:30 PM, said:

to answer your 2nd question:
"beta slot on July 17th?" that is a clear NOPE, but only because the date has been pushed back to Aug 7th.

to answer your 1st question:
the founder packages are for the NA Servers, because there currently are only NA Servers.
Once new Servers outside NA (i.e. EU) become available, you will be given the option to move with your entire founder package perks to that new server; it was said that this decision can only be made once and and will work like a one way road, so that when you move from NA Servers to others, you will not be able to move back to NA Servers.

rgds
Om

Thanks Omdra but how do you know this? has it been any official communication by the devs clarifiying this?.

24 pages not answering the most asked question, what about European players buying a Founders pack now? we need some offcial answer. I cant believe this is not clearly explained yet, do they even know?

#465 Omdra

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:02 AM

View PostGargunza, on 20 June 2012 - 09:51 AM, said:

Thanks Omdra but how do you know this? has it been any official communication by the devs clarifiying this?.

24 pages not answering the most asked question, what about European players buying a Founders pack now? we need some offcial answer. I cant believe this is not clearly explained yet, do they even know?

K, let me quote the official posts on this ...

1) about early access starting Aug 7th, that was posted here: http://mwomercs.com/...ge-on-sale-now/

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 19 June 2012 - 09:01 AM, said:

MONTREAL – June 19, 2012 – The exclusive MechWarrior Online™ Founder’s Program goes on sale today, and the new LEGENDARY tier option has been added for the hard-core MechWarrior fan. Dubbed “OPERATION INCEPTION,” the Founder’s Program participants gain early access to the game, starting on August 7th in addition to other valuable benefits...

2) about being able to transfer to European Servers...quoted from "Russ Bullock taking questions on Founders now." (http://mwomercs.com/...n-founders-now/) (Post #172)

View PostRuss Bullock, on 19 June 2012 - 10:41 AM, said:

Euro players - for hopefully all the clarity needed

You can spend your MC and in short get all of your founders rewards etc. If you stay on the NA server...great. If you leave you take all your stuff with you...no downside at all here.

hope this answeres your questions Gargunza :D

rgds
Om

Edited by Omdra, 20 June 2012 - 11:03 AM.

#466 Gargunza

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:16 PM

Thanks again Omdra, I was in fact reading that thread but it got to more than 30 pages and I really hate to have to dig for info that should be easily available.

They just need to put it in the first post of this thread, after all this is called "Operation Clarification".

#467 Omdra

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:20 PM

View PostGargunza, on 20 June 2012 - 12:16 PM, said:

Thanks again Omdra, I was in fact reading that thread but it got to more than 30 pages and I really hate to have to dig for info that should be easily available.

They just need to put it in the first post of this thread, after all this is called "Operation Clarification".

my pleasure and yeah, I agree :lol:

Om

#468 Peiper

• The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 1,444 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationA fog where no one notices the contrast of white on white

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:34 PM

YES! Keep it up! I love these questions!

One of my favorites is: What is Mechwarrior?

Someone has to ask that question a few times now, in this thread, to make me feel complete.

#469 abetterpilot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationLouisville,Kentucky

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:32 PM

i still see conflicting info depending on what thread you read. 2 things that come to mind.
1. the bonus the founders pacs give i have seen clearly stated to be permanent for both XP and cbills and other threads say only bonus is to XP not cbills
2. i have seen threads state that buying a founders pac gives the bonus forever if you pay the monthly fee later or not, obviously conflicting with other threads that say your founders bonus will only be activated in the future if you are paying the monthly price.
I dont care either way at this time, just saying.....
I know it must be a bear to keep track of everything thats being posted by the admins, throw in an inadvertant typo and ....

#470 RCDragon

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:05 PM

well if I dont get beta permission, at least on the 17th of July I will get to start playing the game...
cant wait....

#471 Hador

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 545 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:51 PM

View Postabetterpilot, on 20 June 2012 - 07:32 PM, said:

i still see conflicting info depending on what thread you read. 2 things that come to mind.
1. the bonus the founders pacs give i have seen clearly stated to be permanent for both XP and cbills and other threads say only bonus is to XP not cbills
2. i have seen threads state that buying a founders pac gives the bonus forever if you pay the monthly fee later or not, obviously conflicting with other threads that say your founders bonus will only be activated in the future if you are paying the monthly price.
I dont care either way at this time, just saying.....
I know it must be a bear to keep track of everything thats being posted by the admins, throw in an inadvertant typo and ....

The Life-time bonus is about earning 25% more C-Bills when using a founder mech.

The Premium account ist giving you 50% more C-Bills and 50% more XP, but obviously only as long as your premium account is active.

So with most founder packages you get both (except veteran package), a mech earning more C-Bills forever and 1-3 months of premium account.

#472 AP514

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 126 posts
  • LocationPearland , TX

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:47 AM

View PostRCDragon, on 20 June 2012 - 08:05 PM, said:

well if I dont get beta permission, at least on the 17th of July I will get to start playing the game...
cant wait....

I think that date was pushed BACK to 7th AUG ???

AP514

#473 AP514

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 126 posts
  • LocationPearland , TX

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:50 AM

OK here is a good one..........
If I buy a PACK (1 of the 3) but can not use it for 2 months....Does my Time/free months start the day I actually log in and start playing or on AUG 7th..or what ever day is the OFFICIAL start date ??

AP514

#474 Shoki

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:27 PM

View PostXaks, on 22 May 2012 - 10:49 AM, said:

And you think we weren't? Heh, that was the challenge...stay on target!

Better than thinking of baseball stats.

#475 RCDragon

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:28 PM

View PostAP514, on 21 June 2012 - 11:47 AM, said:

I think that date was pushed BACK to 7th AUG ???

AP514

Really I must have missed that....not happy now...must wait longer to play game....ahhhhhh

#476 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:42 AM

Incredible opportunity... it was not obvious to me that MWO was in the works and I am an original BattleTech player from pre-loss of the Archer / BattleMaster days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#477 Morthan

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:33 AM

I guess you don't really need to sign up for the beta if you're already of founder access? ;)

#478 jhiss2

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:39 PM

so do people outside of n.a have to pay because im in canada

#479 Peiper

• The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 1,444 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationA fog where no one notices the contrast of white on white

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:10 PM

View Postjhiss2, on 25 June 2012 - 03:39 PM, said:

so do people outside of n.a have to pay because im in canada

Canadians shouldn't have to pay. The do a service for all of North America by their very existence. Look at Mexico and the USA, then visit Canada. Go back to the USA or Mexico and cry. Beauty can exist everywhere, but Canada is where it is cherished!

God save Canada! God save the Queen! God have mercy on the rest of us!

#480 BigJim

• 1,458 posts
  • LocationChesterfield, England

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:37 PM

View PostAP514, on 21 June 2012 - 11:50 AM, said:

OK here is a good one..........
If I buy a PACK (1 of the 3) but can not use it for 2 months....Does my Time/free months start the day I actually log in and start playing or on AUG 7th..or what ever day is the OFFICIAL start date ??

AP514

I'm given to understand the pack begins on the 7th of August strictly.

At least, whenever any dev has said anything, they've always used the words "on Aug 7th", they have never used the words "from when you begin/start", meaning to me that it's *not* keyed into when you first log-in.

So if for some random reason you didn't log in for 3 months, you would miss the premium-ness that comes with it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users