European players would like their answer please!

268 replies to this topic

#101 Zack Delphirian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:25 AM

View PostFaenwulf, on 11 June 2012 - 12:49 AM, said:

When we invade, the Frenchman aren't wringing their hands in the air - they can't because they are lieing flat down on the ground. :P

Yes we are...On top of your girlfriend ! :D

Just adding a little "+1" on Feanwulf's post, we don't want actual facts or working servers, just info on wether or not it will be feasable...And even though they're "working on it", it's simple to say : either they have a budget for it, or they don't. So they should know already :D

#102 Carl Wrede

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 958 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:29 AM

Its monday and hopefully we can get an answer today?

All we really need at the present time is the answer that we will be able to migrate our accounts later (or that accounts will be global) so that we can start buying the founders pack and play with everyone else on the NA server at start.

#103 Faenwulf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 671 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:00 AM

I like it how all Frenchmen are dreamers. My girl has far too much taste to go out with a Frenchie. ;)

But BTT:
Tanks for the +1s. A good sign to show the devs that we are no raging mob. ( yet....muharhar!)

And Carl, give them a bit more time, since they are in a completely other timezone. Besides, the weekend after a succesful E3 is just over so many propably have a good hangover and/or came late to work. B)
And I agree, technically that is all we need as you said. But in the End, I would feel more confident with some REAL information. They already said that they want to put out regional servers and that their goal would be to support server migrations. So technically we already heard what you asked of the devs.

#104 Cheveyo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationHamburg

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:55 AM

View PostFaenwulf, on 31 May 2012 - 10:54 AM, said:

Exactly.
I was going to wait for after E3 but oh well.

I am not going to buy a Founders pack until I know that if there will be EU Servers or something simialr to join on for me as a European and that I will be able to migrate properly. This means, either my whole account gets transferred or I at least get the foudner Stuff (again) with my new account on the Eu Servers.

Without this, I will NOT buy the Founders Pack, and so will propably many other Non-NA players. PGI should really start clarifying some thigns on this topic if they don't want to alienate at least half of their player base from the rest.
I am not that much interested when there will be Regional Servers or hwo the migration works.
I am only interested whether there definitely will be Regional Servers ( if not, I won't buy the Founders Pack because I first want to see how the game runs for me as a European) and if there are going to be Regional Servers that there will be migrations in any case and that PGI will be trying EVERYTHING to make them happen.

Nothing more to say about it.

In short terms : no answer - no money

#105 Acehilator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 667 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:10 AM

View PostCheveyo, on 11 June 2012 - 10:55 AM, said:

Nothing more to say about it.

In short terms : no answer - no money

Quoted for emphasis.

#106 Alexander Caine

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:40 PM

View PostAcehilator, on 11 June 2012 - 11:10 AM, said:

Quoted for emphasis.

Extra quoted for extra emphasis. Getting pretty much unfunny by this point.

#107 Faenwulf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 671 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:24 PM

Oh well, if we all are quoting me:

View PostFaenwulf, on 10 June 2012 - 03:12 AM, said:

So, fear not! There will be some information soon, at the latest on 19th June when Operation:Inception starts. I am pretty sure they are going to accomodate us all. If not by launching with European and Australian servers, then at least by promising us server migrations at a later date (which would give us all the opportunity to buy the Operation:Inception packs - this would be a well needed financial boost for PGI).

:)

#108 Carl Wrede

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 958 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:35 PM

I need to continue the countdown.. 8 days left.. feel free to stop me anytime by giving the answers devs :)

#109 EagleWarrior

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • LocationMalta

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:56 PM

I can't wait for the very first day we set foot like Neil Armstrong lool on the Inner Sphere and who knows might be that a dropship will drop Bryan Ackman in an Atlas to come to visit us lol unless he unleashes an LRM-20 by mistake hahahaha

#110 Vodkavaiator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:17 PM

View PostCarl Wrede, on 11 June 2012 - 01:35 PM, said:

I need to continue the countdown.. 8 days left.. feel free to stop me anytime by giving the answers devs :)

Kämpa, kämpa, kämpa tills vi dör! ;)

You have my axe in this honorable struggle.

#111 Easily

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:21 PM

View PostVodkavaiator, on 11 June 2012 - 04:17 PM, said:

You have my axe in this honorable struggle.

And my Vuvuzela?

#112 Vodkavaiator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:58 PM

Sadly, the great nation of Sweden has not managed to develop this technology known as Vuvuzela's yet... :)

One day, one day perhaps we will join the developed nations of the world with their fancy plastic instruments.

#113 Acehilator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 667 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:29 AM

Carl I hope I can count on you continuing the countdown? ;)

#114 Axe Brutor

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:46 AM

Hi all,

im sure there will be a founders pack for non-US player but im afraid our friends over the pond are right no real point in ******** about european servers till they have one at least running with good load on it

i have already tried to find out about migration but if they dont know then we will just have to wait

#115 GHQCommander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:13 AM

View PostRedshift2k5, on 27 May 2012 - 11:31 AM, said:

Operation: Clarification was posted after that 'hold tight' message

http://mwomercs.com/...-clarification/

An even more recent post from Bryan says:

They're clearly aware of the issue, but I don't think any new developments should be expected so soon. They've got their hands full with setting up the NA beta server. I'm sure they will tell everyone the international and/or migration updates as soon as they can.

I agree, patience.

I also don't care. I will use my guilds channel to talk in the game which will be my language. Don't want to use zone chat in a free to play game, lots of crazy people.

#116 Carl Wrede

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 958 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:34 AM

View PostAcehilator, on 12 June 2012 - 04:29 AM, said:

Carl I hope I can count on you continuing the countdown? ;)

Of course you can!

Its now 7 days left, that just one week before they start selling the founders packs.
We really should get our info now.

#117 Solarflux

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationDeventer, Netherlands

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:42 AM

Nah, should is not the right word. We would very much appreciate info from our beloved, super, fantastic devs within a not too far removed timeframe. This would result in us loving the devs even more (if such a thing is even possible of course). It would also rest our ever and easily troubled minds.

#118 MrFancypants

• PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:44 AM

I'd also like some info on this. I have no problem connecting to US servers for however long it takes to set up the Euro servers, but I won't buy any founder's packs if it will not be possible to migrate the account.

#119 Cheveyo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationHamburg

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:04 AM

Let´s hope that this brings us some news:

View PostRuss Bullock, on 11 June 2012 - 07:12 PM, said:

We plan to put out some news this week to clarify points on Founders Mechs and a few other bits on the founders program. Before Friday I hope to get a few news posts up to make sure everyone really understands what they would be buying.

It is from http://mwomercs.com/...founders-mechs/

And to be honest i think Faenwuf is right that PG and IGP will come up with information to this soon enough, because they can calculate, and in my opinion they simply can´t afford to let down the hole EU and other non NA market, and with that several million dollars (estimated) :D

Edited by Cheveyo, 12 June 2012 - 08:09 AM.

#120 Carl Wrede

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 958 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:32 PM

I sure hope you are right and the messages contain the answers we are looking for.

60 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 60 guests, 0 anonymous users