#10281 ScrapIron Prime

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,818 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 17 March 2024 - 10:47 AM

View PostDaffy, on 17 March 2024 - 08:23 AM, said:

Just returned recently and noticed this on my profile, how does that work though..!?

[Edit] I thought I could post a picture, but that was apparently removed. So I noticed on my profile I have 1440 hours of premium time "banked", how does that work..??

It means you have premium time you can use, but it won’t start until you click on it in the lower left hand corner in game. Once you start it, it will run until gone like regular premium time.

#10282 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 17 March 2024 - 11:45 AM

View PostScrapIron Prime, on 17 March 2024 - 10:47 AM, said:

It means you have premium time you can use, but it won’t start until you click on it in the lower left hand corner in game. Once you start it, it will run until gone like regular premium time.

From your profile page you can activate it in 1 month increments.

#10283 Daffy

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 March 2024 - 12:51 PM

View PostScrapIron Prime, on 17 March 2024 - 10:47 AM, said:

View PostHorseman, on 17 March 2024 - 11:45 AM, said:

From your profile page you can activate it in 1 month increments.

Cheers guys, honestly without my reading glasses on (I'm 51) I thought it said 'Activate Ranked' and was a fraid to touch it till now haha

#10284 Hagen Zwosta

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 46 posts

Posted 19 March 2024 - 11:59 AM

Hey Guys where can I get the Jagermech
JM6-DE(L)

Thanks

#10285 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,795 posts

Posted 19 March 2024 - 12:02 PM

View PostHagen Zwosta, on 19 March 2024 - 11:59 AM, said:

Hey Guys where can I get the Jagermech
JM6-DE(L)

Thanks

Not possible - at least not now.

This reward 'Mech was awarded in Autumn 2023. You can not buy it.

Eventually, it will be available in the MWO game store, but no exact date has been given. Maybe in Summer, if you would like to hear some guess. Or perhaps in Autumn.

#10286 Duke Falcon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 888 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 20 March 2024 - 09:55 AM

Can someone tell me how Gifting works?

Sorry if the question may stupid...

#10287 ScrapIron Prime

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,818 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 20 March 2024 - 10:11 AM

You buy the gift from the Store-GiftStore menu. Instead of injecting into your account, it gives you a gift code instead. Whoever you give the code to can use the Redeem menu on the website to redeem the code and get the stuff.

#10288 Tarl Cabot

• Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,660 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 20 March 2024 - 05:36 PM

Just returned recently and noticed this on my profile, how does that work though..!?

[Edit] I thought I could post a picture, but that was apparently removed. So I noticed on my profile I have 1440 hours of premium time "banked", how does that work..??

You can post imagines, you simply have to have it loaded on another site, like Imgur or something like that first.

Posted Image

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 20 March 2024 - 05:37 PM.

#10289 Cyrilis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • 762 posts
  • LocationRas Alhague Insane Asylum, most of the time in the pen where they lock up the Urbie pilots

Posted 20 March 2024 - 10:46 PM

I have a weird soud feedbak loop (that anoiying buzzing that you usually get when a plug in not properly in place). Only MWO all other games are fine. Both on 3.5 jack as well as on BT headfones. It in the mechlab, its very strong in the drop preparation screen and ingame. Weirdly enough the pitch changes depending o the screen I'm in Does anyone have similar issues or a solution handy?

Edited by Cyrilis, 20 March 2024 - 10:53 PM.

#10290 martian

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,795 posts

Posted 20 March 2024 - 11:22 PM

View PostCyrilis, on 20 March 2024 - 10:46 PM, said:

Does anyone have similar issues or a solution handy?

Everything is okay here.

#10291 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,608 posts

Posted 21 March 2024 - 02:16 AM

I have a weird soud feedbak loop (that anoiying buzzing that you usually get when a plug in not properly in place). Only MWO all other games are fine. Both on 3.5 jack as well as on BT headfones. It in the mechlab, its very strong in the drop preparation screen and ingame. Weirdly enough the pitch changes depending o the screen I'm in Does anyone have similar issues or a solution handy?

Sounds like a driver/Hardware issue

#10292 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 21 March 2024 - 10:06 AM

Try changing the sound devices used by MWO.

#10293 martian

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,795 posts

Posted 24 March 2024 - 07:45 AM

Running the MWO Repair Tool maybe?

#10294 TheCaptainJZ

• The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 31 March 2024 - 05:47 PM

Side note, if you ever decide to buy Premium time in the future (like after your banked time is used) there is no way to buy banked time in the future. It's active immediately. Well, I think it remains banked (in a sense) until the next time you run the game client (if you buy it from the website), but you can't buy it and then store it for a long play session, for example. Just something for everyone to be aware of--it starts as soon as it's injected into your account.

#10295 DavidStarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 708 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 23 April 2024 - 01:15 PM

Where are the loot bags for the Lucky Charms 2024 event? Have they not been credited to us yet? I remember in the past there used to be a special page where you had to click a button for every loot bag.

#10296 martian

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,795 posts

Posted 23 April 2024 - 01:23 PM

View PostDavidStarr, on 23 April 2024 - 01:15 PM, said:

Where are the loot bags for the Lucky Charms 2024 event? Have they not been credited to us yet? I remember in the past there used to be a special page where you had to click a button for every loot bag.

This is the page that you are looking for: Lucky Charms 2024
Use one button to open all Loot Bags.
Check these two links:
Loot Bags redemption page
Event tracker

#10297 DavidStarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 708 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 23 April 2024 - 03:10 PM

Tyvm, helpful as always! I swear I looked all over the main page, news article, events page etc. Didn't think to look on the forums.
I missed the Christmas stockings rewards for the same reason - the event page is very clear and easy to find, but the rewards page was nowhere to be found :( Now I found it, but too late.

Edited by DavidStarr, 23 April 2024 - 03:14 PM.

#10298 martian

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,795 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:27 AM

View PostDavidStarr, on 23 April 2024 - 03:10 PM, said:

Tyvm, helpful as always! I swear I looked all over the main page, news article, events page etc. Didn't think to look on the forums.
I missed the Christmas stockings rewards for the same reason - the event page is very clear and easy to find, but the rewards page was nowhere to be found Posted Image Now I found it, but too late.
You still have twelve days to claim your Hellbringer in the April free 'Mech event.

Edited by martian, Yesterday, 11:31 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users