11606 replies to this topic

#4441 Gorgo7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,220 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 28 April 2015 - 07:06 PM

Loving Tukayid and the action that goes with it.
The Clan are certainly formidable and their Twelve mans are killer.
My whine is that on one of twenty three occasions that I have played so far I ran into a group of nine but could have had 11 on coms, that were most certainly using a hack.
I was with my unit and we had a twelve-man. Our team is solid.
We were utterly destroyed, worst defeat so far. I think the final score was 14-48. Everyone was shocked. The enemy was fluid in the assault and using missiles on the press before they could have acquired locks. Their fire was hyper accurate in very close quarters(among themselves). They never seemed to suffer friendly fire issues.
Anyone else out there see some aim-bot stuff?
*Whine over*

#4442 grendeldog

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 340 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 07:17 PM

Not really. I only got stomped once that bad - and it was by Mercstar, best Wolf unit out there, so I don't feel so bad about it. It was like 12 to 48 like you mentioned, but I still got a kill and still qualified.

I just had a truly epic game on Grim Portico so I have no whine-material to whine with.

#4443 Gorgo7

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,220 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 28 April 2015 - 07:24 PM

-MS- is not the best out there and I have defeated them in the past. It depends on the unit make up that you run into at the time. They do have a large player base.
Nope, it was an aim bot fest.

#4444 FatYak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 585 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 08:04 PM

View PostTelmasa, on 28 April 2015 - 02:56 PM, said:

lol

go look at the structure and armor buffs that both these mechs get, dude, educate yourself

I....... can....not....look....away

But again, in with another one of those "you know nothing" type comments.

My previous 2 or 3 post's still stand

Edited by FatYak, 28 April 2015 - 08:10 PM.

#4445 Bloodweaver

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 890 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 09:57 PM

View PostFatYak, on 28 April 2015 - 08:04 PM, said:

My previous 2 or 3 post's still stand

They really don't.

Regards,
An Outside Observer

#4446 Catra Lanis

• Bridesmaid
  • 1,182 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 28 April 2015 - 11:58 PM

View PostGorgo7, on 28 April 2015 - 07:06 PM, said:

My whine is that on one of twenty three occasions that I have played so far I ran into a group of nine but could have had 11 on coms, that were most certainly using a hack.
We were utterly destroyed, worst defeat so far. I think the final score was 14-48. Everyone was shocked. The enemy was fluid in the assault and using missiles on the press before they could have acquired locks. Their fire was hyper accurate in very close quarters(among themselves). They never seemed to suffer friendly fire issues.
*Whine over*

Happened to me. No UAV:s, no spotters, no line of sight. Suddenly the missiles start to relentlessly fall and vaporize the team. Not sure it's hack but I do wonder how it's done.

#4447 FatYak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 585 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 12:21 AM

View PostBloodweaver, on 28 April 2015 - 09:57 PM, said:

They really don't.

Regards,
An Outside Observer

Why, because it doesn't fit yours or his opinion on how fragile the gridiron is?? I mean, that's really just a guess, you don't give me much to work with

Thanks or wagering in with that useful observation :rolleyes:

Edited by FatYak, 29 April 2015 - 12:25 AM.

#4448 C E Dwyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,274 posts
  • LocationHiding in the periphery, from Bounty Hunters

Posted 29 April 2015 - 12:41 PM

View PostCatra Lanis, on 28 April 2015 - 11:58 PM, said:

Happened to me. No UAV:s, no spotters, no line of sight. Suddenly the missiles start to relentlessly fall and vaporize the team. Not sure it's hack but I do wonder how it's done.

Narc beacon

#4449 Jon Gotham

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 2,637 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:13 PM

View PostGorgo7, on 28 April 2015 - 07:06 PM, said:

*Whine over*

I've seen some highly suspicious gauss shooting. Headshots from near 600m, with both mechs moving and my mech's head turning away. I see same guy do that 4 more times in same match.
Also been tagged with a full burn double clan er large, moving at 169kph at 50m range in a tightening arc....the guy kept the beam on me for full duration....on a locust side torso.....
Had some interesting speed locks from lrm carriers too...

Worst things I see though s the "cherry red syndrome" you'll be pasting a guy hands down, then as selected body part hits cherry red-it becomes invincible. Best example that springs to mind was a catapault that took 20+ twin med laser hits to CT...he was stood still...facing me......

#4450 mad kat

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,907 posts
  • LocationFracking the third toaster.

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:48 PM

@kamiko, i had the the other night in my dragon 1n unloaded several seconds of alpha (1erll, 1ml, 2ac5) into a jagers ctr torso about three times could i kill him? Hell no despite his unarmoured ctr glowing bright red.

Wow so much fail tonight. I seem to be in derp mode but my team in pretty much every match has been exactly the same too.

People parking their clan assualt mech right behind me and using me as a meat shield. Other players litterally skipping around the edge of the map crying oooh mummy. And games of ring a ring a roses around the kaldera. Glad ive been playing less lately.

/end rant.

Edited by mad kat, 29 April 2015 - 01:52 PM.

#4451 Catra Lanis

• Bridesmaid
  • 1,182 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:48 PM

View PostCathy, on 29 April 2015 - 12:41 PM, said:

Narc beacon

Possible but three mechs at the same time and no icons? Guess it's possible the icon don't show in the same way that your arrow sometimes go missing.

#4452 Bulletsponge0

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,945 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:43 PM

View Postkamiko kross, on 29 April 2015 - 01:13 PM, said:

I've seen some highly suspicious gauss shooting. Headshots from near 600m, with both mechs moving and my mech's head turning away. I see same guy do that 4 more times in same match.
Also been tagged with a full burn double clan er large, moving at 169kph at 50m range in a tightening arc....the guy kept the beam on me for full duration....on a locust side torso.....
Had some interesting speed locks from lrm carriers too...

Worst things I see though s the "cherry red syndrome" you'll be pasting a guy hands down, then as selected body part hits cherry red-it becomes invincible. Best example that springs to mind was a catapault that took 20+ twin med laser hits to CT...he was stood still...facing me......

in CW..there was a tbolt with orange internal CT... it too 24 CERMLs from me and 6 CMPLS from someone else before he popped... thats what....200+ damage? to an already orange internal ct??

#4453 Telmasa

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:01 PM

View PostFatYak, on 29 April 2015 - 12:21 AM, said:

Why, because it doesn't fit yours or his opinion on how fragile the gridiron is?? I mean, that's really just a guess, you don't give me much to work with

Thanks or wagering in with that useful observation :rolleyes:

If in my 4ERLL Warhawk, when I have enough good aim that I can headcap a mech at least once per CW match with the thing, I lose in a 1-v-1 trade with the Grid Iron, who had the basics of torso twisting & mobility down - then yes, I can say with the experience and knowledge to back it up (since studying the quirks the Grid Irons gets only makes sense given what happened) - the Grid Iron is not a glass cannon, nor is it anything close to approximating a glass cannon. It's got armor on that torso like an Assault mech for pete's sake.

Make all the excuses you want, therer's no argument you can make for the thing that can possibly hold water. It's OP.

#4454 Bulletsponge0

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,945 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:21 PM

View PostTelmasa, on 29 April 2015 - 03:01 PM, said:

If in my 4ERLL Warhawk, when I have enough good aim that I can headcap a mech at least once per CW match with the thing, I lose in a 1-v-1 trade with the Grid Iron, who had the basics of torso twisting & mobility down - then yes, I can say with the experience and knowledge to back it up (since studying the quirks the Grid Irons gets only makes sense given what happened) - the Grid Iron is not a glass cannon, nor is it anything close to approximating a glass cannon. It's got armor on that torso like an Assault mech for pete's sake.

Make all the excuses you want, therer's no argument you can make for the thing that can possibly hold water. It's OP.

Grid Irons..I shoot the gauss and hope it crits and explodes before he kills me

#4455 Jon Gotham

• The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 2,637 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:35 PM

View Postgrendeldog, on 28 April 2015 - 10:12 AM, said:

Yo, if you fail in a push in CW, I don't care how terrible it was: you do not start arguing and bitchin about your team.

Last night a bunch of pugs and I won on counterattack versus a 10 man from 228. Today this first match was an utter disaster - nobody even qualified on our team, and I qualified every other match I've played. Arguing on voice comms and talking smack is the least productive thing you can possibly do.

Not a whine so much as just disappointed.

EDIT: Ah, CW, you fickle beast. All is redeemed via stomping clanners on Grim Portico.

If that team refuses to speak or type or listen-then they will get verbal, end of. Cw isn't solo queue. Deliberately derp about, hampering the team as a whole I will say something. I won't swear or cuss but you will get spoken to.

Today's whine:
I've picked up the rest of the locusts today, decided to derp about in solo queue and get the last IS mech mastered. Been having great fun in them, they are still my most fun mechs. The whine? when you outdamage HALF YOUR TEAM using 1 medium laser and 1 srm 6.
If you can't outdamage my locust in your stalker, then you have issues!

#4456 odiemoncrew

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 09:39 PM

View Postkamiko kross, on 29 April 2015 - 03:35 PM, said:

If that team refuses to speak or type or listen-then they will get verbal, end of. Cw isn't solo queue. Deliberately derp about, hampering the team as a whole I will say something. I won't swear or cuss but you will get spoken to.

Today's whine:
I've picked up the rest of the locusts today, decided to derp about in solo queue and get the last IS mech mastered. Been having great fun in them, they are still my most fun mechs. The whine? when you outdamage HALF YOUR TEAM using 1 medium laser and 1 srm 6.
If you can't outdamage my locust in your stalker, then you have issues!

there is a condition in solo queue called "no balls" that is going around............. i know because i had to deal with it in my last match when i threw up a UAV showing where at least half the opposing team was, and everyone on my team just sat around

#4457 FatYak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 585 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:52 AM

View PostTelmasa, on 29 April 2015 - 03:01 PM, said:

:rolleyes:
If i were to use the same argument you used on me, the real issue here is you cant aim??? (can headhsot with LL's but cant hit that massive hunch??) We both know the issue of hitreg, HSR and the resultant weird damage application high pingers get (which was part of my reasoning for finding the GI a bit of a glass cannon) but we both know its is so much more complicated then that.

Or do we?

Edited by FatYak, 30 April 2015 - 02:12 AM.

#4458 FatYak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 585 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:55 AM

View PostBulletsponge0, on 29 April 2015 - 03:21 PM, said:

Grid Irons..I shoot the gauss and hope it crits and explodes before he kills me

He doesn't get that bullet sponge - GI OP

Edited by FatYak, 30 April 2015 - 02:01 AM.

#4459 odiemoncrew

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 83 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 08:06 AM

My daily whine is that solo queue is starting to look more & more like the worst of the special olympics each day

#4460 Catra Lanis

• Bridesmaid
  • 1,182 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:55 PM

Tukayyid Boreal Vault. We are 6 pugs and 6 from a unit. The enemy is a premade. The game starts. One guy on our team keeps listing methods to kill and torture kids and animals with a little bit of racism thrown in for good measure. I don't know if he plays but he types so much garbage that I doubt he has the time to do something useful. I'm tempted to tell him to stfu but I don't have the time the possibility of a victory is before my eyes.

I'm so happy and proud here we are a bunch of lowly pugs admittedly with help but we are not only holding our own against a premade from the mighty clan war machine, we are in fact winning comfortably. This last until we have destroyed their second wave. One of our own has had enough and kills the idiot. While it's a stupid move I can't condemn him very much because what he's been spewing has almost made my physically ill. In a pug match I'd been sorely tempted to do it myself. It's all downhill after that, teamkills and insults hurled back and forth.

Really mankind must start to take a long hard look at the gene pool. :angry:

Edited by Catra Lanis, 30 April 2015 - 01:56 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users