Reward Last Call

210 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,773 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:32 AM

As we prepare for Clan Collections to be delivered on June 17 we would like to extend a final invitation to those who haven't had a chance to pre-order. Clan Collections will still be available for purchase after June 17.

Pre-order a Clan Collection before June 17 at 10am PDT and receive the associated rewards in their Collection or A La Carte purchase as listed below (the items listed below will not be included with any package after this date):

-All purchases to receive the June Monthly Rewards of Clan Colors, and all unlocked Social Rewards (currently a Polygon Camo and Polygon Colors for each Mech purchased).

-A Coffee Cup Cockpit Item for those who purchased our previous promotions, the Phoenix or Founder's Packages.

-Daishi Collection and above will receive Signed Digital Concept Art.

-Puma Collection and above will receive a Digital Wallpaper.

Headon over to the Clan Collections website to pre-order! http://mwomercs.com/clans

#2 SpiralFace

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 1,151 posts
  • LocationAlshain

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:36 AM

I noticed the Timber wolfs are back up to under 5. Did someone refund out of it or something?

#3 Name140704

• 1,196 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:37 AM

LOL ok

Edited by Psycho Farmer, 06 June 2014 - 10:38 AM.

#4 Corbenik

• The Fallen
  • The Fallen
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:38 AM

View PostSpiralFace, on 06 June 2014 - 10:36 AM, said:

I noticed the Timber wolfs are back up to under 5. Did someone refund out of it or something?

Still says Sold out

#5 Bilbo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 7,864 posts
  • LocationSaline, Michigan

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:38 AM

Still sold out from my browser.

#6 Saber Avalon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 362 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:41 AM

I've noticed that happening since it sold out. If you check it while logged off it shows up as sold out but logged in it says under 5 for some reason.

Anywho, how about giving us that post about the targeting computer and letting us know other information about the clans so people can decide to buy. Ex/ We still don't have clarification on clan omni-mech armour:

In VLog#2, at 11:20, It has been said that we can redistribute armour, that the values are "variable" but not confirmed if that means we can add or subtract from the base armour amount. However, this was labeled with a "big disclaimer that this may all get adjusted during tuning.” Early information stated "The amount and distribution of armor" was a restriction but they've gone back on that, at least in part.

Will we be able to increase or decrease the base armour amount? (Ex/ Summoner Prime has 364 points of armour, stock. With redistribution are we allowed to say, increase that to 400 points or decrease to 350 points or does this mean we will always have 364 points, no more and no less, but we can change where they are allocated.)

#7 SpiralFace

• The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 1,151 posts
  • LocationAlshain

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:43 AM

View PostSaber Avalon, on 06 June 2014 - 10:41 AM, said:

I've noticed that happening since it sold out. If you check it while logged off it shows up as sold out but logged in it says under 5 for some reason.

Weird... That seems to be the thing that is happening to me. Glad I'm not the only one. Thought I was going crazy there after the first few posts. :P

#8 Corbenik

• The Fallen
  • The Fallen
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:44 AM

Weird im logged in and its Sold out maybe its just some screwy bug xD

#9 Saber Avalon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 362 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:46 AM

View PostSpiralFace, on 06 June 2014 - 10:43 AM, said:

Weird... That seems to be the thing that is happening to me. Glad I'm not the only one. Thought I was going crazy there after the first few posts. :P

View PostCorbenik, on 06 June 2014 - 10:44 AM, said:

Weird im logged in and its Sold out maybe its just some screwy bug xD

I should add I have one purchased, so that may be the reason too.

Edited by Saber Avalon, 06 June 2014 - 10:50 AM.

#10 Xoxim SC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Universe
  • The Universe
  • 453 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:49 AM

The $500 question is when will be the last day to order the mechs? If I remember correctly the Phoenix package ran for a bit after their launch.

#11 luigi256

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:50 AM

Oh good that they will still be available after the 17th. Means I can make my choice based on how the community reacts to the Clans.

#12 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:56 AM

View PostTodd Lightbringer, on 06 June 2014 - 10:49 AM, said:

The $500 question is when will be the last day to order the mechs? If I remember correctly the Phoenix package ran for a bit after their launch.

They did. But without any of the 'benefits' of the pre-order. I would imagine we'll see the same here.

#13 MisterPlanetarian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 910 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:59 AM

View Postluigi256, on 06 June 2014 - 10:50 AM, said:

Oh good that they will still be available after the 17th. Means I can make my choice based on how the community reacts to the Clans.

Exactly. They'd be stupid not to sell them for atleast all of June and even a good part of July just to get all of the people who've been on the edge about maybe that one Timberwolf a la carte who will then say what the heck.

Edited by MisterPlanetarian, 06 June 2014 - 11:00 AM.

#14 Butane9000

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,788 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:01 AM

I feel this translates into:

"Hey everyone! We didn't make as much money as we thought! Though it's our fault for not breaking down in detail final systems and tying the Clans into Community Warfare we still want your money! So while you won't get some of the special items you'll get a good chunk of them! So come on down and give us your money for a third time while we wait months and years to give you what you are expecting!"

#15 Zerberus

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,488 posts
  • LocationUnder the floorboards looking for the Owner`s Manual

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:12 AM

View PostKoniving, on 06 June 2014 - 10:56 AM, said:

They did. But without any of the 'benefits' of the pre-order. I would imagine we'll see the same here.

That is actually exactly what the OP is explicitly saying, no need to imagine :P

Translated for the linguistically challenged amongst us that love to completely misread anything Dev:

"Yes, they will still be available after the 17th. But just a reminder, if you order before the 17th, you get a few extra goodies. If you wait until after then, you`ll miss out on some of them"

No offering things that haven`t been offered in teh pack for 6 months already, no bait and switch tactics, or anything that would devalue previous purchases... just a simple reminder that "Hey, we ARE still selling these, but not for much longer".

In other words, an absolutely normal occurence when dealing with a company that is actually trying to earn money, it`s called "marketing". Trying to build a conspiracy theory off of this is similar in merit to building a house of cards in a hurricane. :P

Edited by Zerberus, 06 June 2014 - 11:14 AM.

#16 Vassago Rain

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts
  • LocationExodus fleet, HMS Kong Circumflex accent

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:17 AM

View PostTodd Lightbringer, on 06 June 2014 - 10:49 AM, said:

Phoenix ran almost right up until they announced the clan release.

#17 p8ragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 308 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:19 AM

It really sounds like they aren't selling as many packages as they expected to. Why else would they post this? Did phoenix have an equivalent post?

Edit: Apparently, they did. Oops :P

Edited by p8ragon, 06 June 2014 - 11:40 AM.

#18 CeeKay Boques

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,371 posts
  • LocationYes

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:20 AM

What is a digital wallpaper?

Are they literally touting the fact they are going to give me jpeg that I can email to someone that didn't preorder?

It must be something better, maybe a animated wallpaper... with moving clocks and dials so awesome and excited!

Is the other one.... a signed jpeg?

#19 Heffay

Rum Runner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 6,458 posts
  • LocationPHX

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:20 AM

View Postp8ragon, on 06 June 2014 - 11:19 AM, said:

Why else would they post this? Did phoenix have an equivalent post?

Yes.

#20 CeeKay Boques

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,371 posts
  • LocationYes

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:21 AM

View Postp8ragon, on 06 June 2014 - 11:19 AM, said:

It really sounds like they aren't selling as many packages as they expected to. Why else would they post this? Did phoenix have an equivalent post?

Yes, and every month has had a "last chance for this month!" as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users