192 replies to this topic

#181 VoodooLou Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 595 posts
  • LocationMember #2618

Posted 23 September 2014 - 10:46 AM

In Regards to the ECM 'adjustments' that may come about during/after the discussion; Has there been a full on Pro's and Con's about adding in a Toggle for Active/Passive Sensor's (since its supposed to be the detection of OpFor (Opposing Forces for the non-military out there) Mechs Sensor's rather than their Engine Emissions?) Also what about a Manual Targeting Key, that allows the Individual doing the Manual target ONLY to Target lock the Target under Reticle unless they have BAP and after then after a moderate delay it allows Friendlies to target the Manually Targeted Mech (but it only maintains the Bracketting and sharing of target if the Person who Manually Targeted that mech maintains the lock; I.E. they switch targets, shutdown, die and Lock is lost to Friendlies)

#182 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 September 2014 - 10:55 AM

View Postvoodoolou kerensky, on 23 September 2014 - 10:46 AM, said:

In Regards to the ECM 'adjustments' that may come about during/after the discussion; Has there been a full on Pro's and Con's about adding in a Toggle for Active/Passive Sensor's (since its supposed to be the detection of OpFor (Opposing Forces for the non-military out there) Mechs Sensor's rather than their Engine Emissions?) Also what about a Manual Targeting Key, that allows the Individual doing the Manual target ONLY to Target lock the Target under Reticle unless they have BAP and after then after a moderate delay it allows Friendlies to target the Manually Targeted Mech (but it only maintains the Bracketting and sharing of target if the Person who Manually Targeted that mech maintains the lock; I.E. they switch targets, shutdown, die and Lock is lost to Friendlies)

Make a suggestion in this thread

#183 VoodooLou Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 595 posts
  • LocationMember #2618

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:11 PM

Thanks IW, will just cut n paste it there.

#184 ShadowWolf Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:18 PM

View PostMister Blastman, on 19 September 2014 - 06:16 PM, said:

Welcome back Blast. Now I know I can at least send you a PM and you can answer! :D

#185 Mister Blastman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 8,444 posts
  • LocationIn my Mech (Atlanta, GA)

Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:23 PM

View PostShadowWolf Kell, on 23 September 2014 - 12:18 PM, said:

Welcome back Blast. Now I know I can at least send you a PM and you can answer! :D

Aye. :)

#186 Stonefalcon

• The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 1,372 posts
  • LocationProselytizing in the name of Our Lord and Savior the Annihilator

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:25 PM

View PostRuss Bullock, on 14 September 2014 - 06:26 PM, said:

I believe the email address is active right now - for now I should only be getting emails from those players that would like to request return.

I'd be quite worried about my IT team if they hadn't setup the email when it takes about 30 seconds to create the distribution list and throw your name into the group, that is if you're using Exchange.

#187 ZnSeventeen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 334 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 06:04 PM

View PostStonefalcon, on 23 September 2014 - 05:25 PM, said:

I'd be quite worried about my IT team if they hadn't setup the email when it takes about 30 seconds to create the distribution list and throw your name into the group, that is if you're using Exchange.

I would be very careful if I were their IT team. PGI tries, but sometimes I think their luck is intensely poor, and things just don't go according to plan.

In any case, welcome back everybody!

#188 Mechwarrior Buddah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,459 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 September 2014 - 06:10 PM

If I can be let back anyone can

Thats not a joke; I cant speak to why I got banned or what my infraction list was (like anyone else thats discussing moderation and gets me rebanned) but it was extensive, and I was really stupid.

That being said, if I can get in anyone can (short of irl threat ppl)

Edited by Mechwarrior Buddah, 24 September 2014 - 07:59 AM.

#189 Darth Futuza

• 1,239 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:04 PM

View PostMechwarrior Buddah, on 23 September 2014 - 06:10 PM, said:

If I can be let back anyone can

Thats not a joke; I cant speak to why I got banned or what my infraction list was (like anyone else thats discussing moderation and gets me rebanned) but it was extensive, and I was really stupid.

That being said, if I can get in anyone can (short of irl threat ppl)

Almost sounds like an AA meeting.

#190 PlatypusKnight

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 28 posts
  • LocationNorth American Hegemony, Terra

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:55 AM

Having been away for 8 months after a long period of disgust with the multiple broken development promises, poor continuity within the game and general middle finger given to the fans by the developer, I have decided to return and see what has changed. I hope that the 'new leaf, second chance' will be a true paradigm shift in the game and the development.

#191 Mechwarrior Buddah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,459 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:14 AM

View PostPlatypusKnight, on 25 September 2014 - 04:55 AM, said:

Having been away for 8 months after a long period of disgust with the multiple broken development promises, poor continuity within the game and general middle finger given to the fans by the developer, I have decided to return and see what has changed. I hope that the 'new leaf, second chance' will be a true paradigm shift in the game and the development.

Im hoping the new leaf second chance isnt just for us but for them too

#192 Ikester

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 91 posts
  • LocationBoise, Idaho

Posted 26 September 2014 - 04:16 PM

View PostAndrewOsis, on 17 September 2014 - 06:14 PM, said:

Thanks for the unbann Russ. I really appreciate it and will not troll the forum any longer. See you on the battlefield.

P.S: It was nice to get my founders mechs and MC back and CBills, will be investing more money in the game in the near future now!

Welcome back Andrew

#193 Andrew Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 316 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:59 PM

Thanks Ike hope you have been well!

:)

<S> <S> <S>

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users