BattleMech Balance

20517 replies to this topic

#3581 Phoenix Branson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,173 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:16 PM

I wanted to switch gears and talk about the next light and medium BattleMechs, which should be announced sometime in June and July, respectively. For the light BattleMech, I have a feeling it's going to be the UrbanMech. Why? Remember back in ATD 17, Garth mentioned it will come later…

Q: When the UrbanMech coming? [DrnkJawa]
A: Later. [Garth]
http://mwomercs.com/...evs-17-answers/

As for the medium BattleMech, I have a feeling it's going to be the Kintaro. Why? Remember back in ATD 20, Garth mentioned a 55 ton mech will be added at some point. That basically narrows it down to the Dervish or Kintaro. As the Dervish is very similar to the Trebuchet, it looks like the next medium is the Kintaro..

Q: The 55 ton mech you are planning to add will be an IS? [Odanan]
A: We will be adding a 55 ton Inner Sphere Mech at some point, yes. [Garth]
http://mwomercs.com/...evs-20-answers/

UrbanMech
Posted Image

KINTARO
Posted Image

Edited by Maverick01, 16 May 2013 - 08:06 PM.

#3582 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:35 PM

View PostMaverick01, on 16 May 2013 - 07:16 PM, said:

I wanted to switch gears and talk about the next light and medium BattleMechs, which should be announced sometime in June and July, respectively. For the light BattleMech, I have a feeling it's going to be the UrbanMech. Why? Remember back in ATD 17, Garth mentioned it will come later…

As for the medium BattleMech, I have a feeling it's going to be the Kintaro. Why? Remember back in ATD 20, Garth mentioned a 55 ton mech will be added at some point. That basically narrows it down to the Dervish or Kintaro. As the Dervish is very similar to the Trebuchet, it looks like the next medium is the Kintaro..

UrbanMech
Posted Image

KINTARO
Posted Image

eh, I "improved" my Urbanmech design.....
Posted Image

Posted Image

Sommer's Kintaro is sweet tho

Edited by Bishop Steiner, 16 May 2013 - 10:35 PM.

#3583 Der BruzZzler von Wiesndoof

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationAm Grill

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:13 AM

I know, it's a funny BT mascot and the entire community wants it, but i was never a fan of the crappy Urbie. I'm excited how it could work in the game :wub: . Each his own.

I'm still hoping for the Firestarter, cause this machine could work very well in MWO. Everything fits. It has one of the best equipment and hardpoint layout of all IS light mechs. The Firestarter deserves it to make it into the game. The only drawback is, that we already have two 35 ton mechs, but that means nothing.

I'm really curious, what IS 55 ton mech we'll get. There isn't a huge selection of possible candidates. I have a sympathy for the Kintaro!

#3584 Blood Rose

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 989 posts
  • LocationHalf a mile away in a Gausszilla

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:24 AM

The Vulture is a 50ton medium. Not a 60ton heavy.

Oh and i am hoping for an Urbie - there is a mech bay in my account with a little placard saying "reserved fo Urbanmech"

#3585 Strum Wealh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 5,025 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:30 AM

View PostBlood Rose, on 17 May 2013 - 01:24 AM, said:

Oh and i am hoping for an Urbie - there is a mech bay in my account with a little placard saying "reserved fo Urbanmech"

Not in BT/MW, it isn't - "Vulture" in the relevant sense (that is, in terms of BT/MW) refers to either the 60-ton Clan OmniMech, or the 3500-ton DropShip.

Also...
"With hunched shoulders, a protruding head, and reverse-jointed legs, the Mad Dog resembles a vulture, so much so that it was codenamed Vulture and Hagetaka ("Vulture" in Japanese) by the Inner Sphere forces which first encountered it."
Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not seeing the resemblance... :wub:

#3586 Strum Wealh

• The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 5,025 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:52 AM

UrbanMech

KINTARO

LIGHT 'MECHS

Well, the Thorn could be a contender for the 20-ton bracket - it's got the THE-S variant (supplied to the DCMS by ComStar for Operation Rosebud in the mid-3030s), the THE-T variant (designed by the DCMS during the War of 3039), and the "basic/standard" THE-N variant (for which all of the required LosTech - Endo Steel and CASE - has already been recovered).
Posted Image

For the 25-ton bracket, there is the Mongoose, which could have the "basic/standard" MON-66 variant (uses Endo Steel, FF Armor, and Beagle), the MON-69 variant (-1 Beagle, +1 laser, +1 SRM-2), the MON-70 variant (-1 Beagle, -1 laser, +2 flamers), the MON-67 variant (no LosTech, + armor), and/or the MON-68 variant (no LosTech, mounts a single LL in the RA).
It's also got the digitigrade/"double-knee" leg design.
Posted Image

The 30-ton bracket has a number of options:
  • the Hermes (with its HER-1S, HER-1A, HER-1B, and HER-3S/3S1/3S2 variants (with the 3S/3S1/3S2 requiring MASC to be implemented)),
  • the Hussar (with its HSR-200D variant (implemented with one energy hardpoint in the CT, plis an ECM hardpoint), HSR-300D variant (implemented with two energy hardpoints in the CT, and no ECM hardpoint), and HSR-350D variant (one energy hardpoint in the CT, and one energy hardpoint in each arm)), and
  • the Javelin (with its JVN-10N variant, JVN-10F ("Fire Javelin") variant, and JVN-10P variant).
The UrbanMech (with its UM-R60, UM-R60L, UM-R50, and UM-R63 variants) could potentially be included if/when PGI implements engines with ratings below 100 (down to 60, to be specific).

For the 35-ton bracket, it would have to be the Firestarter - everything else is already in-game (Jenner, Raven), Unseen, out-of-timeline, or doesn't have enough variants.

Thoughts?

Edited by Strum Wealh, 24 May 2013 - 06:19 PM.

#3587 Strum Wealh

• The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 5,025 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:36 AM

View PostOdanan, on 15 May 2013 - 05:52 AM, said:

Are you kidding? Is this just for polemics or are you really not as smart as I thought you are?

Just look at the hardpoints. They are the same.

Black Knight BL-6-KNT (2750) - speed 64.8, Endo Steel

RA 2E (PPC, Medium Laser)
RT 2E (Large Laser, Medium Laser)
H 1E (Small Laser)
CT
LT 2E (Large Laser, Medium Laser)
LA 1E (Medium Laser)

-----------------------------------------
Black Knight BL-6b-KNT (2750) - speed 64.8, DHS

RA 2E (ER PPC, Medium Laser)
RT 2E (Large Pulse Laser, Medium Laser)
H 1E (Small Laser)
CT
LT 2E (Large Pulse Laser, Medium Laser)
LA 1E (Medium Laser)

Black Knight BL-7-KNT (3025) - speed 64.8

RA 2E (PPC, Medium Laser)
H 1E (Small Laser)
CT
LA 1E (Medium Laser)

Black Knight BL-7-KNT-L (3025) - speed 64.8

RA 2E (Large Laser, Medium Laser)
H 1E (Small Laser)
CT
LA 1E (Medium Laser)

Black Knight BL-9-KNT (3052) - speed 64.8, Endo Steel, XL Engine, Hatchet

RA 2E (ER PPC, Medium Pulse Laser)
RT 2E (Large Laser, Medium Pulse Laser)
H 1E (Small Laser)
CT 1E (Large Pulse Laser)
LT 2E (Large Laser, Medium Pulse Laser)
LA 1E (Medium Pulse Laser) + Hatchet

Even if adding one extra energy hardpoint in a different location for every variant, they would all end the same 9 energy hardpoints crap (sounds like an Awesome to me). Don't let your personal feeling by this mech to blind you.

PS: I fart in the face of the Black Knight.

'Tis not an exercise in polemics, unless there is reason to find the very notion of the Black Knight being implemented im MWO to be somehow offensive...? :wub:
And an ad-hom? Really? You're better than resorting to such things, Oda.

I'm quite aware that the all of the listed Black Knight variants have identical minimum hardpoint requirements - I, myself, described them as "homogeneous" ("of the same or a similar kind or nature", "of uniform structure or composition throughout" - in other words, "the same").

However, there are ways to make them more distinct from one another. One example (but certainly not the only way to be about it):
  • place an ECM hardpoint in the CT of the BK-6-KNT (where the BAP is normally located), but give it only the minimum hardpoint layout
  • place two (2) additional energy weapon hardpoints in the Right Arm of the BK-7-KNT
  • place one (1) additional AMS hardpoint on the BK-7-KNT-L (giving it a total of two AMS hardpoints), plus one additional energy hardpoint in the Left Arm
  • use chassis quirks (torso rotation/elevation ranges, acceleration/deceleration values, and so on) to create/emphasize additional differences
(When melee is finally implemented, a McKinnon-inspired Hero variant could get some bonus to melee attack damage (when and only when running hot? :)), to represent the presence/use of TSM...)

I'm not taking the stance that the Black Knight necessarily must be in the game in the near term, Though I will defend the point that there is little reason not to implement it, especially given the dearth of alternative options in the 75-ton category if we assume that PGI can't/won't eventually implement the Marauder.

#3588 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:22 AM

View PostBlood Rose, on 17 May 2013 - 01:24 AM, said:

ummm...can I get some of what you been smoking?

View PostStrum Wealh, on 17 May 2013 - 02:30 AM, said:

Not in BT/MW, it isn't - "Vulture" in the relevant sense (that is, in terms of BT/MW) refers to either the 60-ton Clan OmniMech, or the 3500-ton DropShip.

Also...
"With hunched shoulders, a protruding head, and reverse-jointed legs, the Mad Dog resembles a vulture, so much so that it was codenamed Vulture and Hagetaka ("Vulture" in Japanese) by the Inner Sphere forces which first encountered it."
Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not seeing the resemblance... :wub:

Yeah.. I never did either... and when it DOES arrive in the INvasion, I hope it resembles this version
Posted Image

#3589 Odanan

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,199 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:27 AM

View PostStrum Wealh, on 17 May 2013 - 04:36 AM, said:

'Tis not an exercise in polemics, unless there is reason to find the very notion of the Black Knight being implemented im MWO to be somehow offensive...? :wub:
And an ad-hom? Really? You're better than resorting to such things, Oda.

Sorry about that. You proved in this long thread you deserve much more respect.

View PostStrum Wealh, on 17 May 2013 - 04:36 AM, said:

I'm not taking the stance that the Black Knight necessarily must be in the game in the near term, Though I will defend the point that there is little reason not to implement it, especially given the dearth of alternative options in the 75-ton category if we assume that PGI can't/won't eventually implement the Marauder.

I see no other reason to add this energy-boat monstrosity other than the fact it is a 75 tonner. Besides the Marauder, I see no reason for another 75 tonner actually.

Edited by Odanan, 17 May 2013 - 05:29 AM.

#3590 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:33 AM

View PostStrum Wealh, on 17 May 2013 - 03:52 AM, said:

LIGHT 'MECHS

Well, the Thorn could be a contender for the 20-ton bracket - it's got the THE-S variant (supplied to the DCMS by ComStar for Operation Rosebud in the mid-3030s), the THE-T variant (designed by the DCMS during the War of 3039), and the "basic/standard" THE-N variant (for which all of the required LosTech - Endo Steel and CASE - has already been recovered).
Posted Image

For the 25-ton bracket, there is the Mongoose, which could have the "basic/standard" MON-66 variant (uses Endo Steel, FF Armor, and Beagle), the MON-69 variant (-1 Beagle, +1 laser, +1 SRM-2), the MON-70 variant (-1 Beagle, -1 laser, +2 flamers), the MON-67 variant (no LosTech, + armor), and/or the MON-68 variant (no LosTech, mounts a single LL in the RA).
It's also got the digitigrade/"double-knee" leg design.
Posted Image

The 30-ton bracket has a number of options:
  • the Hermes (with its HER-1S, HER-1A, HER-1B, and HER-3S/3S1/3S2 variants (with the 3S/3S1/3S2 requiring MASC to be implemented)),
  • the Hussar (with its HSR-200D variant (implemented with one energy hardpoint in the CT, plis an ECM hardpoint), HSR-300D variant (implemented with two energy hardpoints in the CT, and no ECM hardpoint), and HSR-350D variant (one energy hardpoint in the CT, and one energy hardpoint in each arm)), and
  • the Javelin (with its JVN-10N variant, JVN-10F ("Fire Javelin") variant, and JVN-10P variant).
The UrbanMech (with its UM-R60, UM-R60L, UM-R50, and UM-R63 variants) could potentially be included if/when PGI implements engines with ratings below 100 (down to 60, to be specific).

For the 35-ton bracket, it would have to be the Firestarter - everything else is already in-game (Jenner, Raven), Unseen, out-of-timeline, or doesn't have enough variants.

Thoughts?

Great points, and for the Light mechs, I must say, since I doubt I will get my beloved Urbie anytime soon, (especially until the fix the whole engine thing ... and the internal/external heatsink thing) I would love to see the MOngoose, always one of my favorite designs
Posted Image

and the Firestarter does have a lot going for it...aside from already having two 35 tonners.
Posted Image

Edited by Bishop Steiner, 17 May 2013 - 06:00 AM.

#3591 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:38 AM

HAd to put up a picture of the Mongoose that didn't look like Poo, lol

#3592 Sennin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 459 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:12 AM

Though I don't care for the 'Mech one bit, the 30 ton Firefly http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Firefly FFL-4A, 4B, and 4C is an available chassis for this timeline. Personally, I would much prefer the Firestarter. It's powerful and agile with so many variants that it fits perfectly into MWO. Bishop, is that Firestarter artwork yours? It just looks amazing. I think that is the best depiction of one I have seen. It makes me want to pilot one even more.

#3593 Strum Wealh

• The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 5,025 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:38 AM

UrbanMech

KINTARO

Medium 'Mechs

In the 40-ton category, some possibilities include:
  • the Assassin, with its ASN-21 variant, ASN-101 variant, and ASN-23 variant,
  • the Clint, with its CLNT-1-2R variant, CLNT-2-3T variant, and CLNT-2-3U variant,
  • the Hermes II, with its HER-2S variant, HER-2M variant, HER-4K variant, and HER-5S variant,
  • the Sentinel, with its STN-1S variant, STN-3K/3KA/3KB variants, STN-3L variant, and STN-3M variant,
  • the Vulcan, with its VL-2T variant, VL-5T variant, VT-5M variant, and VT-5S variant, and
  • the Whitworth, with its WTH-1S variant, WTH-1 variant, and WTH-2 variant.
The 45-ton category, however, has significantly fewer currently-viable options:
  • the Hatchetman (with the hatchet as a placeholder for melee, in much the same way that Beagle and Guardian were functionless placeholders before having their functions implemented), with its HCT-3F variant, HCT-3NH variant, and HCT-5S variant (and possibly the HCT-3G variant, which has a MUL entry but no locatable and verifiably-canon loadout data),
  • the Vindicator, with its VND-1R, VND-1X, VND-1AA ("Avenging Angel"), and VND-1SIC variants, and
  • the Wyvern, with its WVE-5N, WVE-5Nsl, and WVE-6N variants.
The 50-ton category, while already well-represented, could offer one more 'Mech in the form of the Crab and its CRB-27, CRB-27sl, and CRB-20 variants.

The 55-ton category, as has already been discussed, generally boils down to either (or both?!) of the Dervish or the Kintaro.

Also of note is that the Crab and Wyvern, as listed above, would be dependent on the Devs opting to implement non-Royal SLDF variants (which, having first seen use in 2750, would likely have trickled-down into the hands of some House units and manufacturers by the time the Star League fell in the late 2800s... and/or potentially been included in the Helm Memory Core)... :ph34r:

Thoughts?

#3594 Colddawg

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 317 posts
  • LocationYork, Pennsylvania

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:47 AM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 17 May 2013 - 05:22 AM, said:

ummm...can I get some of what you been smoking?

Yeah.. I never did either... and when it DOES arrive in the INvasion, I hope it resembles this version
Posted Image

I'm not against the MS model, but i doubt it will be modeled this way. The TT Mad Dog calls for lasers in the arms only. If you look at the original artwork you can see two lenses in the CT on the chin, but these are the optics/sensors.

#3595 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:52 PM

View PostColddawg, on 17 May 2013 - 11:47 AM, said:

I'm not against the MS model, but i doubt it will be modeled this way. The TT Mad Dog calls for lasers in the arms only. If you look at the original artwork you can see two lenses in the CT on the chin, but these are the optics/sensors.

Very true, though the chin turret would be a minor thing to turn into a simple sensor turret. I more referred to the arms, which don't have the ridiculous fragility of the TRO version.

#3596 Sennin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 459 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:35 PM

Unless someone miraculously forwards the timeline a few years I still keep going back to the Vindicator as what I would like to see for the next medium 'Mech.

#3597 Strum Wealh

• The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 5,025 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:38 PM

View PostSennin, on 17 May 2013 - 01:35 PM, said:

Unless someone miraculously forwards the timeline a few years I still keep going back to the Vindicator as what I would like to see for the next medium 'Mech.

Personally, I rather prefer the Vulcan to the Vindicator - the Vulcan is generally far faster (stock 240 engine, vs stock 180 engine), both are jump-capable, and the Vulcan usually comes with multiple ballistic hardpoints (because dakka is good :ph34r:).
Likewise, the Sentinel is much faster than the Vindicator (again, stock 240 engine vs stock 180 engine), and while not jump-capable, it does carry a mix of the three weapon (and, thus, hardpoint) types.
Finally, the Assassin comes stock with a 280 engine (again, versus the Vindicator's stock 180 engine), is jump-capable, and shares the energy/missile focus.

As far as the Mediums go: Personally, I would like to see the Hatchetman, but am okay with them saving it for the deployment of melee (IIRC, last estimated at 12-18 months from last February). Though, I think that each of the Vulcan, Sentinel, and Assassin have more to offer, particularly with regard to being "fast (and, in the case of the Vulcan and Assassin, usually jump-capable) Mediums", than does the Vindicator.

Thoughts?

#3598 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:17 PM

View PostStrum Wealh, on 17 May 2013 - 03:38 PM, said:

Personally, I rather prefer the Vulcan to the Vindicator - the Vulcan is generally far faster (stock 240 engine, vs stock 180 engine), both are jump-capable, and the Vulcan usually comes with multiple ballistic hardpoints (because dakka is good :ph34r:).
Likewise, the Sentinel is much faster than the Vindicator (again, stock 240 engine vs stock 180 engine), and while not jump-capable, it does carry a mix of the three weapon (and, thus, hardpoint) types.
Finally, the Assassin comes stock with a 280 engine (again, versus the Vindicator's stock 180 engine), is jump-capable, and shares the energy/missile focus.

As far as the Mediums go: Personally, I would like to see the Hatchetman, but am okay with them saving it for the deployment of melee (IIRC, last estimated at 12-18 months from last February). Though, I think that each of the Vulcan, Sentinel, and Assassin have more to offer, particularly with regard to being "fast (and, in the case of the Vulcan and Assassin, usually jump-capable) Mediums", than does the Vindicator.

Thoughts?

If I can't have my Dervish (still want the 55 ton slot filled before retreading the others) then the Vulcan or Assassin are my Medium of Choice. Both are Jump Capable, and very fast, and if they were remotely true to the design, the Vulcan would be a nightmare to hit at long range. It would be a bit taller than a spider, but just as skinny and draped out in such a manner as to leave BIG open spots between arms and torso.

Posted Image

With at least 2 ballistic, and 2 energy on the primary, and such, it could be very interesting.

#3599 Joachim Viltry

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 227 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA, Terra, SOL System, Inner Sphere

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

View PostBishop Steiner, on 17 May 2013 - 12:52 PM, said:

I more referred to the arms, which don't have the ridiculous fragility of the TRO version.

I was always fond of the unadorned lasers, myself...

But, the images formerly Hosted on THUDGUN showed not every configuration suffers from the skinny arms, others utilize the same base omni-pods as the Timberwolf. (the Mad Dog A config is pretty spiffy looking)

Those images were rather definitive when the first appeared. At least for what the 'default' version of each config is meant to be... no reason the ERPPC pod on the Mad Dog "A" can't be the same as the one on an Ice Ferret really... but, being utilized by IWM to craft variant configuration parts for it's Omnimech re-sculpts count's for something to be sure though.

(SARNA.net currently has them up as a zip file) http://www.sarna.net...ges/thudgun.zip

#3600 Butane9000

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,788 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:10 PM

I still say if we get 3 of each weight class these would be the three I want in each:

Lights - Firefly, Hermes, Firestarter

Mediums - Sentinel, Vindicator, Clint/Kintaro (most wanted/secondary choice)

Heavies - Guillotine, Quickdraw, Exterminator/Grasshopper (most wanted/secondary choice)

Assaults - Banshee, Zeus, Cyclops, King Crab/Shogun (I think the KC and Shogun would look interesting in-game, and I put 4 because we know were getting a yet unannounced assault)

---------------------------------------------

Firefly - Great compliment to the spider. Missile hard points and 1 has dual AMS.

Hermes - Possibly interesting in-game appearance. needs a visual overhaul. MASC, High Tech, not normally seen light.

Firestarter - Flamer Boat, Interesting addition, pew pew pew, variants

Sentinel - interesting compliment to the Cicada. Interesting load out and visuals.

Vindicator - Jack of all trades work horse. Jump jets. I think it could use a serious visual overhaul and would look awesome.

Clint - Clan IIC variant. Interesting when you combine role + visuals.

Kintaro - need a 55 tonner. Most likely candidate. Nice suite of weapons and tech. Could use a visual overhaul.

Quickdraw - Heavy jump jet ambusher, could replace the splat cat. mech could look very awesome with Alex's artwork.

Guillotine - Clan IIC variant. Interesting load out and appearance. Older mech that could give us a decent alternative to the Cataphract in the 70 ton bracket.

Exterminator - Cool visuals, interesting idea for a mech. Nice stock speed. jump jets. dual AMS variant.

Grasshopper - Similar reasons to the Quickdraw. Visual overhaul would probably look amazing.

Banshee - 95 tonner. Lots of variants. Could give an Atlas pause. I've seen one remake of the look and it's amazing.

Zeus - Iconic. 80 tonner (moar love!). Interesting variant load outs. Would love to see a visual overhaul.

King Crab - Alex has shown one such visual overhaul. It'd be amazing. Interesting to see peoples reactions too it in game.

Shogun - Interesting look to it. I'd like to see Alex's rendition of it.

Yes I know a lot of them are just about seeing what Alex could do with a visual overhaul. But isn't that one of the major points of this thread?

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users