#21 Ihasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 843 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 25 January 2015 - 04:58 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 25 January 2015 - 03:52 AM, said:

You are trolls because you stir up trouble among allied Clans and then you expect us to trust you mercs and try to be your friends :P Stay delusional my friend.

Who asked you to trust us ever? Really? Since the day we met Clan Wolf leadership it was clear we would never be friends. Except for our excellent MCW relationship with GK, you all made it clear it was a no go from before the beginning. Comprehende amigo?

#22 KuroNyra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:08 AM

View PostIhasa, on 25 January 2015 - 04:58 AM, said:

Who asked you to trust us ever? Really? Since the day we met Clan Wolf leadership it was clear we would never be friends. Except for our excellent MCW relationship with GK, you all made it clear it was a no go from before the beginning. Comprehende amigo?

Way to changes events dude.

At first, people thought Mercs would NOT be able to go in the Clan Side. Following the Lore.
Once it appeared clear it would be the case. CW started, and in no time. Some Mercs group started to create **** for the clans. Attacking place even if the cease fire was there.
And you think it would be easy to trust merc who could switch "just like that" with no real sanction?

Dude,use your brain! Mercs have already prooved multiple time that they are not guys to be trusted in the long term. Things that are essential for the CW.
Here we have somes mercs going a week for a clan. The other week for the IS. Negating all the works done before.

You can't have the butter and the money of the butter, yet it is what you are asking for here?
Pllleeaaaasse. :rolleyes:

#23 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:27 AM

Some merc elements (i remember Ax, maybe someone else too) said that we should have had you mercs as friends because we needed you etc, and that now they basically hate us. I may remember something wrong, but i am sure he said something like that..

#24 Ihasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 843 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:33 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 25 January 2015 - 05:27 AM, said:

Some merc elements (i remember Ax, maybe someone else too) said that we should have had you mercs as friends because we needed you etc, and that now they basically hate us. I may remember something wrong, but i am sure he said something like that..

None of whom are CI leadership.

And for further thoughts, I'm about the most prevalent AND coolest head of CI on MWO forums. Judge your actions based on that, there's 6 of us you must temper, not just me.

Edited by Ihasa, 25 January 2015 - 05:40 AM.

#25 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:25 AM

View PostIhasa, on 25 January 2015 - 05:33 AM, said:

And for further thoughts, I'm about the most prevalent AND coolest head of CI on MWO forums. Judge your actions based on that, there's 6 of us you must temper, not just me.

Not to hot here?
Ho you know what?
I'm about the most skilled player in MWO and the Most Friendly you can ever find in theses games.

See what I did there?

#26 ApolloKaras

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,974 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 25 January 2015 - 07:58 AM

Aresye nailed it completely

#27 Commander A9

• Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:26 AM

Indeed.

I suppose 'letting crap go' is out of the question?

#28 Vincent V. Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 299 posts
  • LocationWarrior, Command Star, Alpha Galaxy, Clan Wolf.

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:55 AM

View PostCommander A9, on 25 January 2015 - 08:26 AM, said:

Indeed.

I suppose 'letting crap go' is out of the question?

From my own opinion, it is sad to see this. Even if one group has beef with another group, when one of the sides decides it is time to push and punish the other group, even if their intentions are just, they punish an entire community. Quite a few innocent bystanders unfortunatly. This in turn creates a lot of anger for the ones who feel they are getting punished unfairly and creates all the flaming we are seeing on the forum.

The only thing it accoplishes is more conflict, more people joining in on it because the only thing they see is that "they started it, I did not do anything to deserve it!" and bam. Flame war.

Why cannot the two groups that are having problems here go into a room and figure this out? It is not entirely RP no, but as it is right now, it does not help anybody out of character either.

Get it done and move on. For the sake of everybody.

#29 Alexander Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:10 AM

Honestly, in a game about Giant Stompy Robots that wage knightly style war on each other the amount of butt-hurt people get from being attacked is pretty funny.

#30 Summon3r

• 2,291 posts
  • Locationowning in sommet non meta

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:17 AM

View PostAresye, on 25 January 2015 - 01:45 AM, said:

Here's the problem in a nutshell:
1. Wolf has many ego centric leaders that greatly overestimate their forces and their abilities.
2. They push away merc assistance because it doesn't fit in their own version of the lore.
3. They think they can control the competitive aspect of the game, and that competitive groups are simply pawns to accomplish their deeds.
4. When told they are in error, they get defensive, by forming a strong offense of egotistical ranting and condescension.
5. When the competitive units decide to teach them a lesson, they throw a hissy fit.
6. When the smoke clears, any gains (like backstabbing to take back a planet) they make, they throw it back in the face of the competitive groups like nothing happened before.
7. The competitive groups decide another lesson is in order.

8. 99% of all the good Wolf players that just want an enjoyable CW experience get to suck on a big, fat one.

for once we see eye to eye :)

i will also add that the Wolf is incapable of working together as a pack, and the current state of the wolf is more like a litter of baby pups whining and crying non-stop.

frustration is at an all time high for this guy that just wants to head south no matter the cost...... oh by the way pretty soon Jade Falcon will have any southern front we have completely cut off :-/

Edited by Summon3r, 25 January 2015 - 09:21 AM.

#31 Joseph Mallan

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 35,216 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMallanhold, Furillo

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:20 AM

1. Wolf has many ego centric leaders that greatly overestimate their forces and their abilities.
2. They push away merc assistance because it doesn't fit in their own version of the lore.
3. They think they can control the competitive aspect of the game, and that competitive groups are simply pawns to accomplish their deeds.
4. When told they are in error, they get defensive, by forming a strong offense of egotistical ranting and condescension.
5. When the competitive units decide to teach them a lesson, they throw a hissy fit.
6. When the smoke clears, any gains (like backstabbing to take back a planet) they make, they throw it back in the face of the competitive groups like nothing happened before.

8. 99% of all the good Wolf players that just want an enjoyable CW experience get to suck on a big, fat one.

Sooooo what you are saying is they are RPing Clanners?

#32 Joseph Mallan

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 35,216 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationMallanhold, Furillo

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:23 AM

View PostIhasa, on 25 January 2015 - 05:33 AM, said:

But teh ComStar Irregulars are not Clanners... They are former ComStar Acolytes and Percentors. :huh:

#33 Mykaelous Wolf

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 09:54 AM

View PostCaustic Canid, on 25 January 2015 - 02:42 AM, said:

um.. "I'm 12 and what is this?" is an internet meme...

so I think he was just trying to be funny.

http://knowyourmeme....nd-what-is-this

The one guy that actually got the post. Sigh.

After reading this thread and several others on this forum it seems apparent that some are taking this game a bit too seriously. If mercs can go any side, you can expect them to attack whomever they like. I think that loyalist clanners as they are called however would want to take back any home territory lost at least so that CW doesn't look so silly. I suppose what the real problem is, is that these merc corps are simply beating CW on the battlefield and some units are trying to save face by saying that they are ignoring them.

#34 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:40 AM

Basically all this and more. We are being weighed down by a Unit who keeps ******** the bed and cashing cheques it cant write.

#35 Aresye

• Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 11:16 AM

View PostIhasa, on 25 January 2015 - 03:09 AM, said:

OMFG, you make weeks of "we outnumber you 6 to 1 and we're bestests" posts with pictures of wolves mounting bears because of 1 god damn planet and take the moral RP high ground with indignant whining for a month and say "guys like [this ONE DUDE] him?

Keep trying to bend the facts. The Wolf mounting the Bear picture (Geeze, that really rustled your guys' jimmies, eh?) was created and first posted by a Smoke Jaguar player, in response to the first time CI and MS deciding to gang up on Clan Wolf worlds in an attempt to get at the Falcons (or so they say).

Not saying any of the above stuff I mentioned isn't true, or that there isn't also truth to your post, but you weren't the victim in this case. You threw a huge amount of effort into trolling the forums about "salmon" runs and how it was your right to have our planets in order to get at the Falcons, and when nobody agreed diplomatically, you threw both your units at us in an attempt to take it by force, and got beat back day, after day, after day, over a time most of us were away on vacation.

Long story short, the gloating on the forums wasn't exactly "unprovoked."

I would really like to hear which Wolf leadership it was who apparently pissed in your cereal so much that it completely dissuaded you from completely joining a faction and choosing instead to continuously attack us.

I do remember a time (couple months before CW) some CI folks accused CWI of banning one of their players from our teamspeak without provocation. Was this the incident that sparked things off? I only ask because when one of our guys received a PM about it here, we immediately looked into it, and there was literally no record of that user having ever logged on to CWI comms, and no ban in place for any members of CI.

I only ask because this was an incident our leadership followed through with CI. We reported our findings, found that it wasn't our TS this happened on, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was already an anti-CWI sentiment flowing around the ranks of CI, and that the results of the investigation didn't get fully passed around.

You keep bringing this up as an excuse as to why you feel you need to attack us constantly, but you haven't provided information on which unit it was, what the incident was, or anything that can point us in the right direction to straighten things out, which I will gladly work on doing for you guys personally as that's part of my job within CWI. Please PM me with any information you have regarding the alleged wrong-doings from Clan Wolf leadership and I'll get to the bottom of it.

#36 AdultPuppetShow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 165 posts
  • LocationSpace Texas

Posted 25 January 2015 - 11:20 AM

Damn, it feels like 2009 all over again.

#37 Crackzilla

• Pip
  • The Spear
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 11:27 AM

From my perspective here on the outside, it really looks like some Ghost Bear players go out of their way to piss off the more egotistic/sensitive wolves, then when they retaliate they point and scream "SEE? SEE? THEY PROVOKED US!".

Really doesn't leave a good impression.

#38 Vincent V. Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 299 posts
  • LocationWarrior, Command Star, Alpha Galaxy, Clan Wolf.

Posted 25 January 2015 - 12:38 PM

View PostCrackzilla, on 25 January 2015 - 11:27 AM, said:

From my perspective here on the outside, it really looks like some Ghost Bear players go out of their way to piss off the more egotistic/sensitive wolves, then when they retaliate they point and scream "SEE? SEE? THEY PROVOKED US!".

Really doesn't leave a good impression.

One of the problems from my perspective is that we, Clan Wolf as a whole do not know what issue nor provocation is being talked about. I believe Aresye here is trying to figure everything out so we can get done with it.

#39 Mavairo

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 2,251 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:21 PM

Clan Wolf has repeatedly run their mouth, since the very start of CW of how they didn't need mercenaries to perform. For me, I don't think I'd ever participate in any jobs taken up by CI under a Clan Wolf contract at this point. That's a week off CW I'd take each time we did it.
The amount of rage wolf frequently demonstrates over getting hit over and over again alone pretty much kills any enthusiasm I'd have in doing so.

#40 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:48 PM

This thread is also way less entertaining than Gyrok's thread from 2 days ago...

View PostCyclonerM, on 25 January 2015 - 05:27 AM, said:

Cite it. I am pretty damn sure I never said I hate Clan Wolf. Especially since I happen to respect a number of CW players, and have little hate for anyone. This is a game. I enjoy it. I do however recall saying that making friends with Mercs would be a lot smarter than pissing them off...there is a difference.

Edited by Ax2Grind, 25 January 2015 - 01:51 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users