Tentative Ghost Bear/wolf/merc Agreement

375 replies to this topic

#81 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:10 AM

View PostVxheous Kerensky, on 26 January 2015 - 10:18 AM, said:

Gyrok has still not commented about my post regarding the Ghost Bears and Merc's proposal of a circle of equals or a trial of refusal against him.

That request was specifically from hybrid black. He has done this before, and knows my terms, he would not agree to them before, and so far as I know he has not changed his mind. I will not fight in the way of the clans abiding by merc rules. He will fight a zellbrigen match by my terms, or we will not fight.

My terms were:

Chassis: Cataphract (both of us in cataphracts, not him in a TW or something else...)
Range: 200m engagement

Map: any, provided there are witnesses to the match.

If he still refuses...that is not my issue.

Edited by Gyrok, 26 January 2015 - 11:11 AM.

#82 Malcolm Vordermark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:23 AM

This whole thing is pretty silly. The problem was solved after this:

View PostBlueduck, on 25 January 2015 - 06:03 PM, said:

Merc/Bear Issues: Kurita is not doing much to defend themselves which results in turret drops. Part of the reason wolf attacks have been happening is a pure lack of anything better to do.

If you really don't want to fight these units then do not fight them. Drop those planets all you want, when these teams that you don't want to fight show up, queue up as solo players for one more round and inform all the solo players that were drawn to that planet that you will be moving to a different boarder. They'll follow or be driven out by 12 man stomps and then those teams will face turrets. I bet one or two nights of looking at a planet already 100% for the last two hours of an attack phase would have the mercs either move to another target or change contracts. After all, that is why they say they are here.

These peace talks leave a bad taste in my mouth. This is the second time I've seen Wolf beg for Ghost Bear to stop picking on them and it is weak. If you don't want to fight them, thats fine. Nobody wants to be farmed. But make it your strategy, don't ask them how they feel about it.

Edited by Rouken, 26 January 2015 - 11:26 AM.

#83 Kain Demos

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:31 AM

View PostRouken, on 26 January 2015 - 11:23 AM, said:

This whole thing is pretty silly. The problem was solved after this:

If you really don't want to fight these units then do not fight them. Drop those planets all you want, when these teams that you don't want to fight show up, queue up as solo players for one more round and inform all the solo players that were drawn to that planet that you will be moving to a different boarder. They'll follow or be driven out by 12 man stomps and then those teams will face turrets. I bet one or two nights of looking at a planet already 100% for the last two hours of an attack phase would have the mercs either move to another target or change contracts. After all, that is why they say they are here.

These peace talks leave a bad taste in my mouth. This is the second time I've seen Wolf beg for Ghost Bear to stop picking on them and it is weak. If you don't want to fight them, thats fine. Nobody wants to be farmed. But make it your strategy, don't ask them how they feel about it.

Correct, I'm ashamed they ever took place.

Thanks to RCW and anyone else conducting themselves like clanners by choosing to fight instead of acting like a ***** and asking them to stop while offering concessions.

Edited by Kain Thul, 26 January 2015 - 11:32 AM.

#84 Nikoliy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 245 posts
  • LocationHarlech, Outreach

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:40 AM

View PostKain Thul, on 26 January 2015 - 11:31 AM, said:

Correct, I'm ashamed they ever took place.

Thanks to RCW and anyone else conducting themselves like clanners by choosing to fight instead of acting like a ***** and asking them to stop while offering concessions.

Great comment.
A.C.E.S. joined Ghost Bear not because they negotiated an agreement with us, they were just the clan we had the most respect for.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A.C.E.S. are recruiting. Full company community warfare drops every day with a second company on most days. Friendly team members and competent leaders always willing to help.
Come drop with us on NGNG TS and check out our website http://www.aces-hq.com/ to sign up.

Posted Image

#85 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:44 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 26 January 2015 - 10:57 AM, said:

Ok, maybe all these talks about conspiracy theories has influenced me but.. Has one of our enemies paid you to spread lies about our weakness? We have defended Gustrell so far while taking FRR planets. If we do not take back Crellacor is because we are waiting to see if a diplomatic solution can be achieved. But so far, we have been in the "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" mode.

The news of our weakness are greatly exaggerated, mate.

Sure, we are holding Gustrell now that the weekend is over, but what happened between Friday and now, when the so-call giant bear phallus came protruding through our territory (where it remains). If we are so strong, that blight on our territory would have been retaken by now. You are Alpha Galaxy CyclonerM quiaff? CWI Alpha Galaxy Loremaster Aresye Kerensky attended this meeting and voiced opinions of achieving some semblance of peace with the mercs/CGB. Remember that nothing here in this thread is set in stone.

Edit: Just to be clear, I have been, and will continue to drop on Crellacor, Gustrell, and Paulus Prime for the Wolf Clan, even though I would much rather head towards the Inner Sphere and Terra.

Edited by Vxheous Kerensky, 26 January 2015 - 12:02 PM.

#86 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:55 AM

View PostXavier, on 26 January 2015 - 07:28 AM, said:

1) Its not about fighting a specific clan its about opening more attack lanesfor CGB our kurita lane is not active because kurita do not defend planets and once we secure our FRR lane then we have not lanes left to attack. We just want more matches(we want an attack lane with CJF not wolf but we have to go through wolf to get it)....please understand the whole story!
2) yes mercstar is a conglomerate of now 7 units all wearing the same tag. we wear the same tag so that all of our colaberative effort can be recognized by planet tags. if we were not part of the same group no one would recognize our alliance because there would be a spaterring of different unit tags all over the place based upon which unit was more active that night. each unit lead has a say within mercstar as to what the whole alliance does....THATS HOW AND ALLIANCE WORKS!

Same tag, same group. One leader.
You either stay focus on the main goal of the Clans, and you do your douchebags screwing everybody because you can't get your idea freaking straight.

A part of MercStars want to fight Jade Falcons? They leave, create -MS1- and go for Clan Wolg
f, facing Jade Falcons. But just for the battles, not for conquer Worlds.
Another group want to stay Ghost Bear? Ok, but then they keep there focus on the Invasion and they use the tag -MS2-.
A third group want to go Smoke Jaguar? -MS3-, you keep your recognition tag, you are still the sames, but you don't fùck up everything around.

Seriously, evens guys in World of Tanks actually thought about that idea of the same tags.
[XX0XX] Tag of the 501 FFI
[00X00] Tag of the 502 FFI (second group, leaded by the same guys.Working with the 501)

FROGS1/FROGS2 etc...

Really, you cannot be that idiot and still refuse the obvious. I have seen kids in situations similar to this one and at the general surprise. Made the choice of multiples groups using almost same TAGS, all using ONE forum, this way they are the sames. But each group inside the main Clan can go on the front they want.

I really hope Clan Wolf-in-exil won't take too long to come because I am really bored to see guys acting with so "much" logic... Or Maybe I'll go to Wolfs Dragoons.

Edited by KuroNyra, 26 January 2015 - 12:01 PM.

#87 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:56 AM

View PostVxheous Kerensky, on 26 January 2015 - 11:44 AM, said:

Sure, we are holding Gustrell now that the weekend is over, but what happened between Friday and now, when the so-call giant bear phallus came protruding through our territory (where it remains). If we are so strong, that blight on our territory would have been retaken by now. You are Alpha Galaxy CyclonerM quiaff? CWI Alpha Galaxy Loremaster Aresye Kerensky attended this meeting and voiced opinions of achieving some semblance of peace with the mercs/CGB. Remember that nothing here in this thread is set in stone.

Had ALL units been working in cooperation over the weekend, we likely would have taken back some of our taken worlds and driven them away...perhaps the day shall yet come where we can prove that we can do such things...once we are united.

#88 Kain Demos

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:58 AM

View PostNikoliy, on 26 January 2015 - 11:40 AM, said:

Great comment.
A.C.E.S. joined Ghost Bear not because they negotiated an agreement with us, they were just the clan we had the most respect for.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A.C.E.S. are recruiting. Full company community warfare drops every day with a second company on most days. Friendly team members and competent leaders always willing to help.
Come drop with us on NGNG TS and check out our website http://www.aces-hq.com/ to sign up.

Posted Image

As much as it hurts to say at this point I say CSJ has set the standard. They have done the most with the least in true clan fashion.

#89 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:04 PM

View PostGyrok, on 26 January 2015 - 11:56 AM, said:

Had ALL units been working in cooperation over the weekend, we likely would have taken back some of our taken worlds and driven them away...perhaps the day shall yet come where we can prove that we can do such things...once we are united.

The Star Wolves dropped to take those worlds back, but more often than not, we won a match, only to see the world % swing another 20% away from Wolf.

#90 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:15 PM

View PostVxheous Kerensky, on 26 January 2015 - 12:04 PM, said:

The Star Wolves dropped to take those worlds back, but more often than not, we won a match, only to see the world % swing another 20% away from Wolf.

Well, your men and ours and GK fought valiantly, we nearly took crellacor and held gustrell. CWI was dropping too at one point, we were so close! If we can get more organized we may be able to pull it off...

We had crellacor to 53% and a last minute victory put it to 46%. We also drove gustrell down to 40% before ceasefire.

EDIT: keep in mind that our 12 man last night was mostly new recruits with many dropping intrial mechs too...so there is that as well.

Edited by Gyrok, 26 January 2015 - 12:16 PM.

#91 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:24 PM

View PostGyrok, on 26 January 2015 - 12:15 PM, said:

Well, your men and ours and GK fought valiantly, we nearly took crellacor and held gustrell. CWI was dropping too at one point, we were so close! If we can get more organized we may be able to pull it off...

We had crellacor to 53% and a last minute victory put it to 46%. We also drove gustrell down to 40% before ceasefire.

EDIT: keep in mind that our 12 man last night was mostly new recruits with many dropping intrial mechs too...so there is that as well.

I would still much prefer to head into the Inner sphere, and resolve some of the issues that we have with the mercs, without inflaming the whole of community warfare against us.

#92 Kain Demos

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:27 PM

View PostVxheous Kerensky, on 26 January 2015 - 12:24 PM, said:

I would still much prefer to head into the Inner sphere, and resolve some of the issues that we have with the mercs, without inflaming the whole of community warfare against us.

Drama much?

Right now it's 3 units we need to deal with.

If someday every active CW unit has an attack lane into us and is using it then we can worry about them.

#93 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:29 PM

View PostKain Thul, on 26 January 2015 - 12:27 PM, said:

Drama much?

Right now it's 3 units we need to deal with.

If someday every active CW unit has an attack lane into us and is using it then we can worry about them.

Do you not remember two weeks ago, when MS/CI/228/QQ plus a few more all piled on and attacked Clan Wolf at the same time? Do you really want to see that happen again by pissing off all the Mercs out there?

#94 Kain Demos

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:32 PM

View PostVxheous Kerensky, on 26 January 2015 - 12:29 PM, said:

Do you not remember two weeks ago, when MS/CI/228/QQ plus a few more all piled on and attacked Clan Wolf at the same time? Do you really want to see that happen again by pissing off all the Mercs out there?

So you think acting like a ***** and looking weak will help?

They will do whatever they want. We have 2 options:

Fight
Qq on the forums and look like tamed dogs

#95 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:35 PM

View PostKain Thul, on 26 January 2015 - 12:32 PM, said:

So you think acting like a ***** and looking weak will help?

They will do whatever they want. We have 2 options:

Fight
Qq on the forums and look like tamed dogs

I have been fighting, and Gyrok will acknowledge that. I even drop with your Delta Galaxy when my own unit's 12 man is full up, and we do not have enough to form a second at that time. At the same time, if there is another way to deal with the Mercs, then I will attempt to find that solution.

#96 Kain Demos

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:39 PM

View PostVxheous Kerensky, on 26 January 2015 - 12:35 PM, said:

I have been fighting, and Gyrok will acknowledge that. I even drop with your Delta Galaxy when my own unit's 12 man is full up, and we do not have enough to form a second at that time. At the same time, if there is another way to deal with the Mercs, then I will attempt to find that solution.

I know, I dropped with you.

I'm just saying all thsee peace talks and politics are a waste of time and to be frank, embarassing.

#97 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:41 PM

View PostVxheous Kerensky, on 26 January 2015 - 12:29 PM, said:

Do you really think bowing like a puppie will stop them from attacking us? For Arceus (yeah pkm ftw) sake! It's already happening again! Just look at the CW map!

#98 Kain Demos

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:46 PM

Exactly. The more Qq and "omg mercs breaking ceasefire" posts they can extract then the more they will troll.

The appropriate response is to coordinate your counter offensive, not post some Qq for them to enjoy.

Once all the Qq has dried up the trolling will move elsewhere in search of juicy responses.

#99 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:51 PM

All must consider our future in community warfare moving forward. Are we to be a whipped puppy clan, used as a door mat? Are we to be a fearsome unit capable of pulling our weight and more? Are we to be somewhere in the middle somewhere, respected but not seen as particularly strong.

This is the defining moment gentlemen, let us ensure we define the moment, and not let it define us.

#100 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:10 PM

View PostGyrok, on 26 January 2015 - 11:56 AM, said:

Had we not been split because of your silly feuds we would not have lost our FRR attack corridor.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users