Peace Reigns Between Cw And Csj

135 replies to this topic

#21 Duvanor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 477 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:40 PM

I am. I did not stop playing CW after New Year like so many did and I certainly have not forgotten all the provocations and attacks on us.

#22 Chocowolf Sradac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 306 posts
  • LocationStar Colonel, Clan Wolf, 4th Wolf guard, Alpha Galaxy

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:41 PM

View PostDuvanor, on 10 February 2015 - 03:35 PM, said:

Do not get me wrong. I did not suggest to give back everything we took. Actually I like how our OZ looks at the moment. But it will not stay that way and after all the infighting I would prefer to be able to fully concentrate on FRR And DC now.

perhaps we use a similar formula jade falcons use we will defend our planets and for any 1 captured we will take 1 planet of bear. I think it should help put this wolf/bear rivalry to a close. we should expect incoming heavy bear resistance though many knew we would push through them when they closed off our attack corridor

#23 Kain Demos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:46 PM

View PostDuvanor, on 10 February 2015 - 03:40 PM, said:

I am. I did not stop playing CW after New Year like so many did and I certainly have not forgotten all the provocations and attacks on us.

Nor did I as I find quitting to be quite distasteful. I am just trying to prepare people for what is to come because it seems some believe that "peace" is still possible. First, "peace" is not the clan way. Second, the way CW has been implemented means talking and negotiations are completely pointless.

#24 Duvanor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 477 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:50 PM

I know and considering how CW works I do not mind some border skirmishes. I would just prefer to keep it to skirmishes between the Clans and let the focus stay on the IS.

#25 Kain Demos

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:57 PM

View PostDuvanor, on 10 February 2015 - 03:50 PM, said:

I know and considering how CW works I do not mind some border skirmishes. I would just prefer to keep it to skirmishes between the Clans and let the focus stay on the IS.

Agreed. The reason I say ceding any worlds is not a wise course of action (besides not being clanlike) is that I would rather these skirmishes take place on worlds that used to be theirs rather than worlds that have always been ours.

#26 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 10 February 2015 - 04:32 PM

This is frankly the type of scenario that had always played out in my mind at some point. It is also part of the reason I want the merc system to be put into place with some kind of unit involvement to place contracts and avoid this kind of [redacted] matter under our banner.

The fact that this merc unit is from FRR is just the icing on the cake...getting trolled by drunken space vikings is at least funny in a [strange] kind of way...

Either way, CWDG is condemning this action and will not attack or retaliate due to this action. We encourage all other wolf units to move along as there is nothing to see here but some drunken space vikings with a broken compass on their dropship.

Edited by Marvyn Dodgers, 17 February 2015 - 04:54 PM.
Language

#27 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 10 February 2015 - 06:23 PM

View PostGyrok, on 10 February 2015 - 04:32 PM, said:

This is frankly the type of scenario that had always played out in my mind at some point. It is also part of the reason I want the merc system to be put into place with some kind of unit involvement to place contracts and avoid this kind of [redacted]l matter under our banner.

The fact that this merc unit is from FRR is just the icing on the cake...getting trolled by drunken space vikings is at least funny in a "[strange]" kind of way...

Either way, CWDG is condemning this action and will not attack or retaliate due to this action. We encourage all other wolf units to move along as there is nothing to see here but some drunken space vikings with a broken compass on their dropship.

Skol! ;)

Edited by Marvyn Dodgers, 17 February 2015 - 04:55 PM.

#28 I L L

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 119 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 05:00 AM

I can say CWI has no interest in attacking CSJ, in fact we have dropped in defense of CSJ worlds many times in the past.

#29 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 11 February 2015 - 05:41 AM

This is the biggets flaw in CW: Everyone can make an alt account or switch factions and mess up any kind of politics. We need a safer system where only units that are actively putting a lot time for THEIR OWN faction are allowed to choose attack corridors on selceted planets. Otherwise those traitor like behavior will stay present.

#30 Prussian Havoc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:02 AM

View PostGyrok, on 10 February 2015 - 04:32 PM, said:

This is frankly the type of scenario that had always played out in my mind at some point. It is also part of the reason I want the merc system to be put into place with some kind of unit involvement to place contracts and avoid this kind of [redacted] matter under our banner.

The fact that this merc unit is from FRR is just the icing on the cake...getting trolled by drunken space vikings is at least funny in a "[strange]" kind of way...

Thank you Gyrok for helping to defuse what could have become a problematic situation.

It is my understanding VRGD (Space Vikings in Wolf's Trappings) wanted to FINALLY #GetTheirClanOn in Community Warfare after having been FRR from the very beginning of CW.

Of significance, there were no further occurrences and it is likely just that VRGD was new to the faction and not yet clear on CW preferences.

I am appreciative of all efforts to preserve CLAN UNITY (http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4114431) and focusing available Clan Combat Power toward liberation of Inner Sphere worlds.

Once the malicious work of the PGI logarithm has been nullified, with each Clan once again in possession of unconstrained Axis of Approach to Inner Sphere worlds, the #RealWork of OPN REVIVAL (http://www.sarna.net...i/Clan_Invasion) can begin in earnest.

Edited by Marvyn Dodgers, 17 February 2015 - 04:56 PM.
Language

#31 pbiggz

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,682 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:03 AM

View PostLily from animove, on 11 February 2015 - 05:41 AM, said:

This is the biggets flaw in CW: Everyone can make an alt account or switch factions and mess up any kind of politics. We need a safer system where only units that are actively putting a lot time for THEIR OWN faction are allowed to choose attack corridors on selceted planets. Otherwise those traitor like behavior will stay present.

You do understand that people making alt accounts and violating ceasefires is the exception, not the rule. Stop pretending you can even control your loyalist units. Make a common cause with people, dont try to subjugate them.

#32 Mordin Ashe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:11 AM

VRDG... Varangians? They were with FRR last week. One of the best units they had, very disciplined and coordinated. True pleasure to fight. If they start causing trouble it should be rather problematic, they were capable and have enough people to make a dent.

#33 Volkodav

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,360 posts
  • LocationЯрославль. RDL.

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:37 AM

Do not blame them - they were just looking for a good fight.

#34 mihali4

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 92 posts
  • LocationArdoz (GMT4)

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:43 AM

Thank you for the kind words, but we are VRGD not DG ;)

#35 Dungeon Keeper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:43 AM

Hi all! I'm one of VRGD officers and Volkodav is right about us, we are just testing clan tech during this week and looking for a good fight.

#36 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:47 AM

View PostDungeon Keeper, on 11 February 2015 - 06:43 AM, said:

Hi all! I'm one of VRGD officers and Volkodav is right about us, we are just testing clan tech during this week and looking for a good fight.

If you wish to find a good fight, contact either CJF or CSJ on their TS and let them know your intentions. Most will happily scrim with you. They just prefer a little notice first, otherwise it comes off as aggression.

#37 Zee SugarCube

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 271 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:51 AM

View PostPrussian Havoc, on 11 February 2015 - 06:02 AM, said:

Thank you Gyrok for helping to defuse what could have become a problematic situation.

It is my understanding VRDG (Space Vikings in Wolf's Trappings) wanted to FINALLY #GetTheirClanOn in Community Warfare after having been FRR from the very beginning of CW.

Of significance, there were no further occurrences and it is likely just that VRDG was new to the faction and not yet clear on CW preferences.

I am appreciative of all efforts to preserve CLAN UNITY (http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4114431) and focusing available Clan Combat Power toward liberation of Inner Sphere worlds.

Once the malicious work of the PGI logarithm has been nullified, with each Clan once again in possession of unconstrained Axis of Approach to Inner Sphere worlds, the #RealWork of OPN REVIVAL (http://www.sarna.net...i/Clan_Invasion) can begin in earnest.

Just to make things clear: VRGD never cared about ammount of planets we have or territory our faction have. Like Volkodav mentioned it before, we just looking for a fight and it's not our fault that now we usually have only 2 planets to attack. We don't want to play politic games and stuff, furthermore its just senseless because of restarting CW in few months.

Edited by Zee SugarCube, 11 February 2015 - 06:52 AM.

#38 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 11 February 2015 - 07:00 AM

View PostZee SugarCube, on 11 February 2015 - 06:51 AM, said:

furthermore its just senseless because of restarting CW in few months.

Where did you get this info from? :rolleyes:

#39 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 07:00 AM

View PostZee SugarCube, on 11 February 2015 - 06:51 AM, said:

Just to make things clear: VRGD never cared about ammount of planets we have or territory our faction have. Like Volkodav mentioned it before, we just looking for a fight and it's not our fault that now we usually have only 2 planets to attack. We don't want to play politic games and stuff, furthermore its just senseless because of restarting CW in few months.

View PostGyrok, on 11 February 2015 - 06:47 AM, said:

If you wish to find a good fight, contact either CJF or CSJ on their TS and let them know your intentions. Most will happily scrim with you. They just prefer a little notice first, otherwise it comes off as aggression.

#40 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 11 February 2015 - 07:05 AM

View Postpbiggz, on 11 February 2015 - 06:03 AM, said:

You do understand that people making alt accounts and violating ceasefires is the exception, not the rule. Stop pretending you can even control your loyalist units. Make a common cause with people, dont try to subjugate them.

so far nearly any ceasfire violation was done by mercs who just wanna mess up the system.

But of course, this comes form a jadefalcon aligned player with a wolf in the signature, LOL

Edited by Lily from animove, 11 February 2015 - 07:06 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users