• 40 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 11:15 AM

3rd person view in spectator mode?

#882 Van Tuz

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 11:12 AM

3 personally most desired features:
1) Customisable UI. I'd like to turn that damn weapon group indicators at the centre of the screen off so i can see the crosshair.
2) Increased survivability for heavy/assault mechs. I'd like to see something called "brawling" instead of "assault mech wreck in 10 seconds"
3) Better baseline of IS vs Clan balance instead of a pile of quirks. Please?

#883 Eric Sun

Rookie

• The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 3 posts
  • LocationBendigo AU

Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:39 PM

Being able to enable weapon chaining from the Mech lab would be great instead of only being able to do it in game.

#884 Outlaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 321 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Hope and Glory

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:12 PM

3025 Era Community Warfare, not necissarily stock but restricted to mechs and equipment from that time frame.

#885 riffraff777

• PipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 20 posts
  • LocationOxford, AL, USA

Posted 10 February 2017 - 01:53 PM

It gets so frustrating to see disconnected mechs in PUG drops. I'm not even sure what's going on when you see "Alpha Lance - No Player - No Player - No Player - No Player" on the upper left.

Since the mech is locked for the duration of the match, if the player cannot reconnect after 2 min (they don't get credit anyway) could a spectator be offered the opportunity to pilot it?

#886 Peter Hoff

Rookie

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 4 posts
  • LocationChicagoland

Posted 12 February 2017 - 12:18 AM

Played in closed Beta years ago and on and off quite a bit. Just got back from a 4 month break and I have been tracking my play time vs loading time of games. Average load time is around 2 minutes and average match time is about 5 min (win or lose -- action is over in first 5 minutes usually with maybe one mech running around being hunted). My point is the fun quotient is pretty low almost 1 to 2 (for every minute I am loading into a match I get 2 minutes of fun, and some of those matches are not very fun (i.e. run into a focus fire and am killed pretty quick etc). A simple way to change this would be to add one respawn to the quick play mode (same mech drops in as soon as you die) this would give all players more bang for their buck (or more fun time playing the game for every load minute they endure). Why would someone play this game when they can play a single player game and/or other MMO game with less load time vs play time. Hope this makes sense.

#887 Korvus Knull

• Pip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:17 AM

playing the pts clan components are nerfed for crits need to put back original values

#888 Korvus Knull

• Pip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:34 AM

The reasons given for nerfing clan tech components crit damage values in pts notes is that clan tech is smaller and lighter. The clan gauss rifle health was reduced to 5 from 10 in an earlier patch. I think that smaller and lighter doesn't mean less damage absorption. aramid fibers are older tech and heavier and bulkier than new nanotube armor systems in the real world, but the lighter less mass nanotube fibers are much stronger and can absorb much more damage. aluminium is lighter than steel but stronger by
weight. advanced material design by the clans being over a century ahead of inner sphere should at least provide the same toughness in component design.. The strength of the clan xl engine and its abiliy to absorb damage is a prime example.. clan fero and endo is less bulky but provides the same strength. I think the most bothersome thing is when taking damage from overheat the components are melting to slag too easily. It happened to me constantly in the pts. The inner sphere is going to have crazy awesome stacks on built in enhancements with the skill trees. The clans should get their damage absorption back. thank you.

Edited by Stephan T Warstrider, 12 February 2017 - 07:35 AM.

#889 Rhino 5

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAlabama, USA

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:54 AM

View PostShotgunSamurai, on 27 December 2016 - 06:31 PM, said:

1) Loadout save slots per mech
2) Camo load out saves per mech

All of this leads to

3) after map/game type voting and on the ready up screen, the ability to select the appropriate weapons load out and camo load out for your selected mech to be able to adapt to whatever map and game type was voted on by the system and our peers in the lobby.

^^^ THIS!

#890 Nelos Kniven

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 225 posts
  • LocationSolaris 7

Posted 15 February 2017 - 03:49 PM

Please this! New NOT LRMing map! Actual Brawling! PLEASE

#891 krimshaw

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:53 PM

For the love of god and all that is holy, please do something about the cost of paints, my mechs exterior color is causing severe depression and with thoughts of suicide and regret, and confusion, and insanity.......
My Prescious looks like an Olive, we hates olivess ss ssssss Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by krimshaw, 17 February 2017 - 08:53 PM.

#892 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,581 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:14 AM

My most wanted feature is this (for now):
Posted Image

#893 Nelos Kniven

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 225 posts
  • LocationSolaris 7

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:24 AM

View PostWill9761, on 21 February 2017 - 09:14 AM, said:

My most wanted feature is this (for now):
Posted Image

Star Adder? Otherwise cool!

#894 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,581 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:28 AM

View PostGr Armpit, on 27 February 2017 - 11:24 AM, said:

Star Adder? Otherwise cool!

Clan Star Adder already made it into the game as a decal.

But on this subject, give us NPC faction leaders for FW during events Captain Adams style.

Edited by Will9761, 27 February 2017 - 11:30 AM.

#895 MookieDog

• PipPipPip
  • Gunjin
  • Gunjin
  • 93 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:55 AM

Two features: Swords of Light decals. Second: ticks on the cross-hairs so I can account for speed while using auto cannons at longer ranges.

It would also be nice to have auto cannons function as they do in the base battletech game: A cannon which shoots multiple shots (auto cannon), not an all or nothing one shot (black powder) cannon. Have it function more like a clan basic auto cannon.

#896 dxecution

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 4 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:46 PM

+ Match Replay (so i can learn from my early match or share to social media my GG :P)
+ Watch Live (i can watch another player live match & learning from it)

#897 The6thMessenger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,045 posts
  • LocationFrom a distance in an Urbie with a HAG, delivering righteous fury to heretics.

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:28 AM

I want a reverse arm-lock.

When the arm-lock is toggled, pressing Alt, hold-armlock will instead temporarily lock the arms until such time the button is released.

#898 MechTech Dragoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 308 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:04 PM

https://mwomercs.com...odels-and-more/

This is a post i took extensive amounts of time to write up, which outlines a large number of game changes.
I did extensive research using sarna before writing it up, so please take the time to give it a look.
It outlines, faction play changes, weapon balance changes, quick play changes, model changes, ammunition and weapon customization, so on and so forth.

With all of them there are obvious possibilities for micro-transfactions, such as weapon style variations, sollaris tickets, ect.

Edited by XkrX Dragoon, 04 March 2017 - 04:13 PM.

#899 MechTech Dragoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 308 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 04:04 AM

https://mwomercs.com...-customization/
Link says it all :)

#900 TheArisen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,040 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 March 2017 - 07:51 PM

It'd be helpful if a mech comparison tool was implemented. Basically the ability to see the stats/readouts of more than one mech, preferably 2 to 3+.
https://mwomercs.com...omparison-tool/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users