Most Wanted Features!

1516 replies to this topic

#1221 Lionheart2012

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Resolute
  • The Resolute
  • 224 posts

Posted 24 December 2018 - 01:03 PM

What we could use is a few more Mech variants, and although not in the timeline, I would suggest that many of the Project Phoenix mechs would be viable, based on the technology base in the game. Largely, this could be additional variants of existing mechs:
  • LCT-1V2
  • LCT-5M
  • LCT-5T
  • LCT-5V
  • SHD-5D
  • SHD-7M
  • SHD-7CS
  • SHD-11CS
  • MAD-5R
  • MAD-5T
  • MAD-7D
  • MAD-7M
  • MAD-9S (<----Please!)
If a new mech is needed, then perhaps the Longbow:
  • LGB-7Q
  • LGB-7V
  • LGB-12C
  • LGB-12R

Edited by Lionheart2012, 24 December 2018 - 01:03 PM.

#1222 Sniper09121986

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sickle
  • The Sickle
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 04:49 AM

View PostLionheart2012, on 24 December 2018 - 12:40 PM, said:

We don't need the power creep that HAGs, X-pulse, and ER Pulse would bring.

Can I see a quote of you objecting to the power creep that heavy cheese rifle and stealth armour have brought? I guess not.

#1223 Hammer Fall

• Pip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 02:18 PM

Wat I want to see is the blacklisting of a map, particularly Polar Highlands but other players will have different maps, which kills two birds with one stone; getting rid of voting for game mode and map. It is pure vanity, it is meaningless, and it shows the low level of bi-pedals that the illusion of a vote matters. We are soldiers, we get our mission, we complete it. Voting is for civies and has no place In a military sci-fi simulation.

#1224 Cichol Balor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 354 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 04:55 AM

why not battle techs always had power creep and MWO has for the most part embraced it. not to mention quirks ghost heat and other non-cannon balancing put them in a good place for healthy power creep

#1225 Cichol Balor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 354 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 04:59 AM

I would like the option to use the time after a match has been selected to be able to swap to any mech with the same weight (to preserve balance) after a map is picked in QP. I feel when people are able to bring the best tool for the job the matches are far more interesting for everyone and less frustrating for the few. Incursion being the only real game mode that would suffer but that nightmare should never have been added in the first place

#1226 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,880 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 28 December 2018 - 06:46 AM

View PostSniper09121986, on 27 December 2018 - 04:49 AM, said:

Can I see a quote of you objecting to the power creep that heavy cheese rifle and stealth armour have brought? I guess not.
only because most of that stuff is clan and of course inner sphere stuff never has a power creep to it, right?

On a side note a better damage readout system including damage dealt by what type of weapon as well as damage taken?

Edited by KursedVixen, 28 December 2018 - 06:48 AM.

#1227 Ruediger Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 512 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 12:46 AM

View PostCichol Balor, on 28 December 2018 - 04:59 AM, said:

I would like the option to use the time after a match has been selected to be able to swap to any mech with the same weight (to preserve balance) after a map is picked in QP. I feel when people are able to bring the best tool for the job the matches are far more interesting for everyone and less frustrating for the few. Incursion being the only real game mode that would suffer but that nightmare should never have been added in the first place

Just like in FP. Instead of tonnage you can switch to another mech in that class (Light, Medium, Heavy, Assault). This way you don´t end up with a brawler on Polar or a lurmer on Solaris City.

#1228 Daviar777

Rookie

• The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 07:36 PM

It would be helpful for the mech cards/images to include the tonnage of the mech. Especially the drop deck mechs

#1229 EldrenOfTheMist

• Pip
  • The Corsair
  • The Corsair
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 05:02 PM

1) I would love for melee attacks to be back in game. As well as True use-able Melee weapons, and Hold out Solid shields like Tower shields. and other things they hold in their arms or are attached to the mech. that are not just cusmetic.

2) I would also like The "Death from above" Combat manuver to be in game as an option for combat. This would also make the jump jet Skill tree usefull for some thing. and used more often.

3) I don't want the ability for mechs to get knock down. I heared that was the main reason why Melee was taken out of the game.

4) Add a skill tree for melee Combat.

5) Please Devs Consider all this. I think it would be a good idea to have the ability to test these out in the PTS and Give Feed back. Before it goes live. Please Consider it. :)

Edited by EldrenOfTheMist, 31 December 2018 - 05:32 PM.

#1230 BROARL

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • General
  • General
  • 301 posts
  • Locationcommunity warfare

Posted 18 January 2019 - 03:08 AM

could we please see damage taken at the end of a match in the same way we see damage done?

#1231 Shazzer

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 January 2019 - 07:31 PM

• New Maps
  • DX11/12 Optimizations
  • More New Maps
  • Better Joystick Support
  • Third party software integration's (Razer Chroma, Corsair etc)
  • Better Stats tracking in Game (Dmg Taken, Dag done by each weapon type)

#1232 arther

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 08:22 PM

Posted Image A double drop in incursion, by using air support , crazy , this might get people to take a look a fraction play or not . Might save the mode , you guy worked hard on all that code.

#1233 c3b0

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 05:40 AM

I installed and deinstalled MWo in the last 3 years a couple of times and solemnly deinstalled it because i couldnt see where i aim in IS mechs.
The golden color is vanishing for me and im installing just to check if there is a option to change the crosshair color. as i see there still isnt. Probably going to deinstall again soo or just buy clanmechs since their reticule color is ok.

I want the Option the change crosshair color in IS Mechs.

#1234 Ridgebakk

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 10:22 PM

Inactive and disconnected players are a constant issue. Implement a timer on how long a mech may remain inactive before a spectator or the turret AI may take control of the mech.

#1235 LTC Kilgore

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 03:02 PM

Features I want

Improved hit registration
Complete rework of PSR.. or at the very least, you can keep PSR, but you must use a different metric for the matchmaker
Responsive support staff... tired of having support tickets submitted get completely ignored by PGI

#1236 Dauntless Blint

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 408 posts
  • LocationPlaying other games.

Posted 15 February 2019 - 10:13 PM

!) Procedurally Generated maps for Quick play. (=Infinite maps/content) (then keep adding map assets for each biome and improving procedural logic for item dispertion and pathways)

Solaris7 and Invasion resources could have been all put into procedural back-end, for infinite procedural map content. (bang for buck and time is a no brainer, warframe and star-citizen are good examples)

2) More points for the skill system (A modifier for more points according to the less hard-points or the slower your mech.)

3)New game engine and new rendering MWO 2. (Improved graphics)

(2 weeks back from 2 years away and already have map fatigue.No shade, no salt just wish-listing)

Edited by Dauntless Blint, 15 February 2019 - 10:32 PM.

#1237 arther

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 10:38 AM

lot rain lately , so much so my lite over heat 2 to 3 time a game, so i ask could my assaults get more ams hard points like 3 or 4 hell maybe 6, ye i know that's a crazy thought. something that would blow a hundred missile out sky an not over heat. wild , huh alb to move forward other mech being supported, those rain maker's started in to sweat ," their getting closer i'm going to be in a fight." just a thought. you have a nice day now.

#1238 arther

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 11:22 AM

View PostEternal Claymore, on 01 April 2018 - 10:51 AM, said:

They already have that.

what's the key i could really use it as of late.

#1239 arther

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 11:26 AM

View PostPellew, on 03 April 2018 - 06:34 AM, said:

Its the "~" Tilde key, to the left of your top row number "1" key.

Posted Image

thanks

#1240 LDTorroc

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 03:19 PM

Like the power creep that happens every time an unbalanced mech is released? I am happy to see PGI trying to keep things balanced in the sake of fare play, But we sould not let that stop us from haveing new tech, features, and mechs come to light. Every time we see a tech advancement see a bit of time when things go wonky for a while untill they are better smoothed out.
I for one can not wait to se LAC, Improved lasers such as the Er pulse, Caseless Ac's, Sniper artillery cannons, or even dreaded HV AC's. The point is tho, we must learn as pilots to use these weapon systems as they come out and how to defend agents them rather then flat out say no they are too strong ban them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users