#81 Stealth Fox

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 736 posts
  • LocationOff in the Desert

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:08 PM

View PostSun Ce, on 21 October 2015 - 09:01 PM, said:

look i don't care about the lore anymore, i don't care if the cannon says that we cant have equal footing for 8 years or how-ever-many give IS the same weapons, you know what ones are missing lbx-2,5,20
how long before you get you head out of your ass?

*Laughs heavily* .. REALLY? Clans don't want the LBX, We want your ACs,
as for your last part?
Never? =/

Edited by Odanan, 22 October 2015 - 03:50 AM.
quote to a redacted post

#82 fireball 4

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:16 PM

my Q from the last town hall. it didn't get answered but i understand you cant get them all so I thought I'd put it up again.

Would you consider adding in the future melee attacks in a balanced way such as that so like punching your left or right arm (Q) and(E) respectfully would takeaway the ability to shoot with its parent arm for 5 sec (or what ever would prove to be best for balance). This same cool down would also stop you from kicking. (you can only kick with one leg at a time as opposed to being able to punch with two arms at the cost of not being able to fire for the cool down) It could be set up that there is one button per leg (Y) and (X) or so that it kicks with what ever leg is in the best spot to do so. the last bit of that would be up to your programmers. all of this supports the lore community and the game play community and also paves the way for the hatchet man which is of popular demand. thanks.

Edited by fireball 4, 21 October 2015 - 09:17 PM.

#83 fireball 4

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:24 PM

Will the website be up dated to have all the currant mechs because it shows literally half of them? The same can be said for the maps. it would be cool to show new people all the mechs in the game especially with steam coming out soon.

Edited by fireball 4, 21 October 2015 - 09:25 PM.

#84 Modo44

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:27 PM

Oooh, next mech pack! Prepare your **** wallet!

#85 Kaeseblock

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 258 posts
  • LocationEU / Deutschland

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:31 PM

Regarding Mech Tree rework:
When will the Mech Trees finally get the overhaul they need and what are your plans for it?

#86 Aeromaxout

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 99 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:36 PM

As one who has been playing for just over three years, thank you so much for the game you have provided.

1) Do you have any plans for further XP unlocks? Such as actual uses for the hand actuators, better climbing/JJ abilities, HUD customization, multiple target tracking, etc.

2) Would you consider allowing faction groups to "purchase" planets in their faction's territory and customize lore for those planets?

3) Will the new pilot model be customizable?

P.S. Awesome job with the training academy!

Edited by Aeromaxout, 21 October 2015 - 09:50 PM.

#87 Kell Aset

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:39 PM

When will we see melee combat, npc vehicles/infantry and "steam" release?

#88 White Bear 84

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:43 PM

View PostHomeless Bill, on 21 October 2015 - 05:05 PM, said:

Since the game moved to 12v12, the strength of deathballing has been further exacerbated, resulting in static, predictable gameplay, the death of flanking, and a lower time-to-kill. Are there any plans to overhaul game modes or objectives to discourage deathballing or elevate objectives to more than a secondary concern?

This pretty much wins the questions.

The game modes are so static that death-balling generally trumps everything else. Game modes need to have fluidity and flow. Lance objectives to complete in order to gain c-bill for yourself and the team..

Actually quite achievable with the larger maps.

Q - Are you going to answer homeless bills question? :P

#89 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:57 PM

Could you encourage participation in the PTS by arranging for the CBills earned in match there to be credited to our main accounts?

Will the IS ever get more than 2 Streaks per launcher, to help deal with Arctic Cheetahs in the same way that Clans have Streak 6s to deal with Firestarters?

#90 STEF_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nocturnal
  • The Nocturnal
  • 5,443 posts
  • Locationmy cockpit

Posted 21 October 2015 - 10:11 PM

New tonnage system in group que is very annoying:
1) units thierself, dropping 12 man, say this system is plain broken
2) small groups suffer because of less tons available than before (3 man group could drop with 3 dire. Now , nope)
3) a lot of less tonnage than before, because assaaults are expensive in tonnage, and...a lot of more speed: MWO-Counterstrike.

Would you ever reconsider 3/3/3/3 like the most viable choice for group que?

SInce the cummunity is "splitted" about this, would you ever consider at least a poll "3/3/3/3 vs tonnage system"?

Edited by Stefka Kerensky, 21 October 2015 - 10:20 PM.

#91 STEF_

• The Nocturnal
  • The Nocturnal
  • 5,443 posts
  • Locationmy cockpit

Posted 21 October 2015 - 10:14 PM

Edited by Stefka Kerensky, 21 October 2015 - 10:16 PM.

#92 Kallu

Rookie

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 10:31 PM

I would like to ask for a way to reenter a Mech back to stack build. This could be added to the rest button that we have now. I know this is a small thing bit it could be a helpful thing.

Edited by Kallu, 21 October 2015 - 10:32 PM.

#93 Dakkss

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 185 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 10:42 PM

- Weapon recoil, weapon impact (getting hit by AC20 or similar would jerk cockpit in a direction), reticle bob and rear-facing cameras and searchlights have been around since MechWarrior 3 in 1999. Why are they not in MWO and will they ever come?

- Will we ever see Solaris VII as a FFA deathmatch?

- Will we ever see a quick-command chat option, like pressing F2 then 1 to say "Enemy under ECM!" or something?

- Will we ever see new weapons such as Rotary Auto-Cannons, Rocket Launchers, MRM's, Thunderbolt missiles or Long Toms?

- Will we ever see mechs having a small (say 15% to 20%) chance of Stackpoling from (Reactor exploding) strictly from Engine Destruction for AoE heat and damage? It would give people more reasons not to hug allies and to shoot anywhere other than the CT.

Edited by Dak Darklighter, 21 October 2015 - 10:54 PM.

#94 Vellron2005

• The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 5,444 posts
  • LocationIn the mechbay, telling the techs to put extra LRM ammo on.

Posted 21 October 2015 - 11:15 PM

I'll be quick and to the point on this one:

1) When can we hope to see some new maps (not reworked ones)

2) When can we expect some planetary worth or reasons to conquer planets in CW?

3) What is your position on Custom Mech geometry and Custom Mechbays?

4) When can we expect PVE elements?

Thank you for your continued effort.

#95 TELEFORCE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 1,561 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 11:15 PM

What are the plans for making flamers a viable alternative to machine guns for energy-heavy or energy-only battlemech chassis?

#96 Dakkss

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 185 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 11:22 PM

View PostHomeless Bill, on 21 October 2015 - 05:05 PM, said:

Since the game moved to 12v12, the strength of deathballing has been further exacerbated, resulting in static, predictable gameplay, the death of flanking, and a lower time-to-kill. Are there any plans to overhaul game modes or objectives to discourage deathballing or elevate objectives to more than a secondary concern?

View PostWhite Bear 84, on 21 October 2015 - 09:43 PM, said:

This pretty much wins the questions.

The game modes are so static that death-balling generally trumps everything else. Game modes need to have fluidity and flow. Lance objectives to complete in order to gain c-bill for yourself and the team..

Actually quite achievable with the larger maps.

Wouldn't Stackpoling fix this? It did in the multiplayers of the older games. If people are concerned with their teammates possibly exploding when they die and giving them 30% damage (spread evenly across the mech) they won't be so eager to hug allies and block/rubberband/deathball everything.

#97 Vetal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 500 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 21 October 2015 - 11:30 PM

I have a few questions:
- Whether you add bushwacker, albatross, kodiak and hellhound?
- Is flamer going to be rebalanced? The damage could be even removed, but the heat to opponent should be much encreased.
- Fix machinegun tracers pls.
- Will you remove all weapon quirks at all? Or maybe some specific chassis will have some quirks(such as energy-oriented or ballistic-oriented mechs like awesome or dragon). How will you compensate some mechs which are useless without weapon quirks?
- Will you remove gauss charging if you get rid of quirks? seems like gauss weapon died at all. It is extremely rare and unefficient on the battlefield and used only by newbies. Gauss should be a king of ballistic weaponry.
- Will you make mech fall down from gauss projectile into critical point, just like mw4? In this case you could save the current gauss "pumping".
- Will you add new modes into random play, such as dropship assault("union", in particual), for example?
- When will you implement your changes from PTS to live servers?
- Will you make something with waiting time in PTS servers? Or make something in order to make testing convinient for players?
- I liked the frirst variant of River city much more because of environment which it had, such as explosions, aircrafts flying, shots and tracers from giant guns from horizon e t c. The environment was ALIVE. Will you add some action to the static maps? For example, in comparison with today's River City the first version was a masterpiece.
- Will you add tactic searchlights to mechs?
- Will you add melee weapons and hatchetman mech into game?
- When will you add custom decals of units?
- Will MWO have a timejump or not, and when if yes.
- WIll you post recorded interview, because, for example I will be abroad on the 23rd of October but I really want to watch it. Or read it(which is preferrable as for me).
- Will UI of battlemech be adjustable? for example opacity.
- WIll LAM mechs be added into game?)
- Will you fix movement animation of some mechs?

And of course I would like to say thank you for your efforts to bring us a good game of the Battletech universe.

Edited by Vetal, 22 October 2015 - 01:06 AM.

#98 RMR

• PipPip
  • Captain
  • Captain
  • 48 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationEast coast USA

Posted 21 October 2015 - 11:34 PM

I like the new camo and color selection area, but I have one complaint. Can you make it easier to spot the colors we own, like highlighting them in white the way you do when you select specific color groups, or by just removing all the un-owned colors from the owned screen? I have a lot of darker colors and it is really a pain to find them in the sea of muted colors I don't own.

Thanks and keep up the great work.

#99 Speedy Plysitkos

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationMech Junkyard

Posted 21 October 2015 - 11:41 PM

kodiak - WHEN ?

expand all button SAVE - WHEN ?

#100 Degalus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 364 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 21 October 2015 - 11:54 PM

Mech Design:
"After the Mauler got this "Awesome" PPC like Energyslot Gun Barrel on its Arms, is it possible to see this also on the Awesome, Catapult-K2/Jester again?"

Many Peoples miss the iconic K2 Barrels and also dont like the look of the tiny ppcs on the Awesome.
Maybe the Mauler arm design could help here.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

13 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users