#61 ChargerIIC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 490 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:43 PM

Question: What will the effect of ECM be?

Question: What kind of non-mech items will be sold with MC?

Question: Is there plans for the Clan Invasion post-launch?

#62 Bodha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:08 AM

Question: What options in the way of controllers are you ruling out or in? ie. Can I use a 2 thumbstick game controller, g13 keypad, etc.

Request: Can you pleaseget someone in the dev crew to spend a few minutes each day to toss up a 30-45s combat video every few days on youtube until August 7th. Narrating is completely unnecessary, just want to see more videos.

Edited by Bodha, 15 July 2012 - 04:40 PM.

#63 Max Immelmann

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 568 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:42 AM

will there be different types of armor? eg. ferro fibrous/reflective/reactive also same Q with internal structure.

#64 Monolith

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 134 posts
  • LocationWest Tennessee, USA

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:21 AM

1> Will the AMS (Anti-Missile System) be an available component at launch and if so, what will it's functionality be? For example: will one be able to shoot down more missiles on incoming flights if you center your crosshair over said flight? Will the AMS require a ton of ammo and will we be able to add extra for extended battles?

2> Can I have a delicious cookie with my legendary founders pack purchase?

#65 Vyviel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 458 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:57 AM

Can we earn Mech Credits in other ways than paying cash.

i.e. World of Tanks lets your Clan earn gold by holding territory on the world map. Tournaments etc.

#66 Marauder3D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 744 posts
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:14 AM

To support an earlier question: will we see Alex doing his own version of the reseen?

We old farts want our Marauders and Warhammers, and we have faith that Alex can make an amazing version, no matter what they look like!

#67 xxx WreckinBallRaj xxx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,852 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:41 AM

What are you planning to do with Clans? Are you going to limit Clan Tech to the opposition in Co Op PvE modes or add a new playable faction that has Clan Tech exclusive to it?(The logic being that you can then adjust PvP numbers for IS Vs Clan) Or are you just going to let anyone use the stuff and throw it in the shop?

#68 Kremator1968

• PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:17 AM

Wow first post here after lurking for ages. Firstly, this looks amazing. As a long-time fan of the MW series this is going to be great.

Really tempted to go Founder and was curious as to how command points are awarded. I will probably be playing a sneaky light but would love the command side of things as well.

Could we get some enlightenment on command structure / awards?

#69 fluffypinkbunny

Best Fluffy Bunny

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 583 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:19 AM

Can we see a video of each of the different weapon particles missile, laser, pulse, ppc, lbx, ac. Their fire effects and their hit effects.

The command structure is being reconfigured I would like to know more information, as do many of the "commander" roles we're talking about them on the chat boxes.

#70 Riordan Lionheart

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 114 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:25 AM

In the last dev chat it was stated that community warfare aspects were being delayed until after launch, does that mean for the first few weeks or whatever we won't be able to earn loyalty points or other faction related stuff?

#71 Kyzar Kon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:30 AM

Can you over-ride Shutdown?

Do Gauss Rifles explode?

What is the difference between Offensive and Defensive Role if the Mods are the same? They seem to be generalized to effectively help either role, but what incentive is thier for a player to choose either or when the reward is the same?

Edited by Kaiser R Metzger, 15 July 2012 - 11:31 AM.

#72 ManDaisy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationKing Of Flower Beds

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:16 PM

Any chance of getting a gyro stability meter?

#73 shotokan5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 550 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Locationvirginia

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:07 PM

2. Can you belong to a Mercenary Corp and Great House simultaneously? (searched the blogs and forums and found no answer.

This to me is one of the most important questions that needs an answer and the right. If I see the game I would have to join a Mercenary Corp
to play? Bad.

If your mercenary corp all asleep then can I still play the game? If you have aligned your Corp with a house then who can you play with? You know what I am talking about so be gentlemen and ladies. If not it would be a death blow to this game. Of course I would still play but probably go to sleep.

#74 Raigir

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 90 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:51 PM

The Raven mech had an ECM as part of its equipment.

Is this gonna be put in the game properly? and if yes, could you give us a hint of information about what its effects could be?

#75 Blaze32

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 428 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:43 PM

For the mechbay how many slots will we have? Will there be a max? And lastly will some be locked at launch, only "unlocked" by payment? And will you be able to purchase more slots with mech credits?

#76 light487

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,385 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:45 PM

One of the things spoken about in one of the video interviews (by GameTrailers I think) was that the devs want players to have a good experience both in and out of the mech. Now I can assume that the mechlab is the "outside" of the mech part.. but I am curious if any other "out of the mech" stuff is going to happen.. like can we walk around inside the hangar prior to a mission? One thing I really like about some games is that rather than just having a floating menu, you have to actually go and use consoles and panels to do the same tasks performed by a floating menu.. and then when you are ready to go, you physically walk down to the mech and so on..

..while it may not be necessary to go to that level of detail and it may not be the right implementation for every one.. is there at least going to be the ability to walk around the hangar, ride up and down lifts, access control panels for information and so on?

#77 BFett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts
  • LocationA galaxy far far away...

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:50 PM

In Dev Blog 3 of Role Warfare the player is described as being able to choose to take contracts or enter quick matches. Please elaborate on the differences between the two choices.

#78 SparkSovereign

• PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:04 PM

Can we get Paul's face as a mech decal?

More seriously, are there restrictions on where we can put ammo, and does ammo have to be assigned to a specific weapon? Or can I just put a bunch of LRMs in my legs and fire all of them even after some of my guns have inevitably been destroyed?

#79 Blaze32

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 428 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:15 PM

View PostBFett, on 15 July 2012 - 03:50 PM, said:

In Dev Blog 3 of Role Warfare the player is described as being able to choose to take contracts or enter quick matches. Please elaborate on the differences between the two choices.
Nice question!!! I also want to add on to his by saying how long will contract last? And if what they cover.

Ex) First scout contract spot 100 enimies for lancemates (10,000 c-bills or 1000 xp for the mech you did it in)
It would be a cool feature if they made these more than a one time use thing but have a limit to amount you can do at one time.
This would be a cool idea to give people free mech credits by doing challenging tasks.
like a cool one would be...
Kill 1 assalt mech with a back torso shot (15 MC)
With these types of contract you could have it be like one time limited sign up (this weekend only...) or have a person pay some c-bills to do it, and have these contracts last a bit less time than normal contracts (like 1 match only compared to more)

#80 Rychard Starheart

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 300 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:24 PM

what kinda beer do yall like?

where should I send the booze to?

Edited by Rychard Starheart, 15 July 2012 - 04:25 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users