#42 Twisted Power

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 500 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:44 AM

View PostNash, on 14 July 2012 - 05:58 AM, said:

- As soon as a match is over. Do you have to rebuy ammunition even if you did only use for example 2 out of 12 shots?

At the mech repair/reload screen, you pay the fee for what you used not the whole thing over.

#43 Astarot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 167 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire, Troy, hiding from the Romans

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:16 AM

I have a question it mostly about heat, but, when one gathers enough heat, I assume that their mech will shut down, is there a short cut command that if pressed fast enough would cause you to over ride the shutdown? And if so, will your core go critical after you over ride shut down and continue to gather heat, hell even after shut down and you continue to gather heat. (lets say a army of small flamer mechs)

(a repost of a prev question that I didn't see get answered and I would really like to know ^-^; )

#44 Moriarte

• PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:42 AM

when using the POV , it is said the arm mounted weapons cross hairs will follow.

Is this instant, or delayed like the torso cross hairs catching up as you twist?

#45 Iram Dei

• PipPipPip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 50 posts
  • LocationVaried

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:29 AM

So quick question regarding lasers. Was there any thought process in making blue large, green med, and red small as opposed to the earlier mw games.. I mean scientifically the lower the frequency of the wave the less energy it carries but do you guys actually consider stuff like that?

#46 Astarot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 167 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire, Troy, hiding from the Romans

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:00 AM

View PostI like to meow, on 14 July 2012 - 10:29 AM, said:

So quick question regarding lasers. Was there any thought process in making blue large, green med, and red small as opposed to the earlier mw games.. I mean scientifically the lower the frequency of the wave the less energy it carries but do you guys actually consider stuff like that?

Did you know though that in real life you can't actually see a laser of death shoot, it all just for visual! I demand custom colors lazers! I want to fire pink! ><!!

#47 colodie

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:38 AM

Say you are playing a match and you side starts loosing badly. Due to horrendous luck, getting ambushed, whatever. Will you be able to attempt to retreat and preserve your forces? Will you get rewarded for preserving your forces?

#48 Celldoor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:56 AM

looks like ask Developers is many asking questions but only forum members try to answer questions... or do we wait a few days for developers to answer? beyond that No Comment

#49 Rashhaverak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 612 posts
  • LocationMajestic Waterfowl Sanctuary

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:16 PM

Can a mech equipped with jump jets reach the highest tower on the Frozen City map?

What is the top height a light mech can reach using jump jets?

#50 Norino

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 26 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis, MO,USA

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:38 PM

with talk about a persistant world where territories will shift and planets will be won and lost depending on battles, will there be a solaris 7 planet where players can focus more on Arena style combat with seperate Solaris 7 leader boards and not just military combat.

#51 Cmdr Rad

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 146 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:51 PM

Well, I suppose I have the old standbys:

1.) Are you going to utilize the 7.1 Surround Sound support in CryEngine 3 (advertised here)? I have a Razer Tiamat True 7.1 Headset, hence I asked... And, well, Accurate surround sound will be important to situational awareness.

2.) Will players be able to trade with eachother any of the following?: 'Mechs, 'Mech Parts, C-Bills, Vanity Items, Boosters, Mechwarrior Cash? Anything else I forgot? And if so, which will be tradeable? I guess the shorter question is: Will there be some implementation of a player-run market and what will it look like, as far as you know?

3.) As per previously asked: Are bonuses given with the Elite/Legendary founders mechs, like the mech c-bill bonuses, or the fact that they don't take up garage space.... going to remain exclusive to the founders mechs? Or are you going to make these bonuses available in future mechs? Either freely, like Origin's Battlefield 3 Pre-Order Weapon Pack Bonus, or Monetized, like Shogun 2: Total War's Pre-Order Bonus? I'd also ask when, but, that's sort of like asking whats in your guys crystal ball, so.

4.) If we get the Unseen, will we also get a Singing Minmay Hula Girl?

Edited by Cmdr Rad, 14 July 2012 - 12:52 PM.

#52 Boarneges

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 73 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:56 PM

Is there any possible way to convince Lyran pizza couriers that Atlases aren't the way to go?

#53 Rashhaverak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 612 posts
  • LocationMajestic Waterfowl Sanctuary

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:24 PM

What's the story with the commander skill tree? Any news other than, "it's changing?"

#54 Veebora

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 111 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:40 PM

How long for the production infrastructure be up?

Edited by Veebora, 14 July 2012 - 02:18 PM.

#55 Xandre Blackheart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts
  • LocationIn the "cockpit".

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:04 PM

Will it be possible to get Mexican Flutes to hang from our mech cockpits ala Fuzzy Dice?

Also, in what situations is it currently possible for your mech to fall down or tumble?

#56 RenegadeMaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • LocationUSA's Caustic Valley: Arizona

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:16 PM

Are there currently any plans to implement secure logins for the forums and/or opt-in 2 factor authentication (e.g. RSA SecurID) for the game?

[I trust server side data security, but I am more curious what PG's basic stance is on aiding end-user security.]

#57 GamedroidX

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:00 PM

For each level, will we be able to see a full size map/battle-grid out of game so we can plan strategies and maneuvers?

e.g. provide a jpeg image of each levels' satelite map with battle grid overlayed, or have a briefing-room like the mechlab with the maps and other info.
Posted Image

#58 Stefan Amaris II

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:24 PM

Are you guys going to support game cards like Ultimate Game Card? If not please think of doing so. I, for one, am leery of using my credit card for any online purchases with the constant deluge of "security breeches" announced by various companies. I mean if there are that many breeches announced I wonder how many are not announced for fear of driving customers away?

#59 Phil To Kill

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:33 PM

Am I Awesome?!

#60 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,581 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:11 PM

Will there possibly be a color generator in the MechLab?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users